Lol that's the second time you missed out polo.

Hopefully you and Bjjnoob can work something out although a premium price sounds expensive

I actually PM'd him the info that they would have some in the morning and he still missed out. They're flying off the shelves.

If I had the money I'd have bought 2 and sold one at a profit for sure.

650 Polo? Then you can play with 12er right away.

He doesn't want to play with me, he wants to play with his son.

but this does bring up a good point. If anyone wants to play some BF4 with me my gamertag is "some drunk" go ahead and send me an invite or post your gamertag.

Fair enough. I can't decide if I want to try and sell mine right away or wait till right before Christmas and hope theres a shortage and really rape some desperate parents.

What game is everyone excited about for xbox one thats available at launch?

Dead rising 3, Forza and Battlefield 4, Madden, NBA 2k 14... and FIFA is extremely popular too, not so much in the US though.

I need to stay of Reddit. Seeing all these band wagoners that ordered this morning posting about how theirs shipped, and mine hasn't when I preordered back in June is making my jimmies rustle.

Exclusives or just any game?

Non exclusive: Battlefield 4

Exclusive: Dead Rising 3, Forza 5 and maybe Ryse if it gets good reviews

These are the games I'm getting and looking forward to anyway if I don't get Ryse I'll probably get assassins creed 4

These are the games I'm getting and looking forward to anyway if I don't get Ryse I'll probably get assassins creed 4

Don't you get a free copy of Fifa too?

Don't you get a free copy of Fifa too?

Nah Forza was the free copy with this one I have FIFA for 360 and I heard amazon are doing a deal where you can trade the 360 version +£5/10 and upgrade to the One version so I might look into that.

I'll give you a add on Friday btw and pm you my gamer tag.

I decided to hassle Amazon support to find out why mine hasn't shipped yet. The lady used the phrase "item is scheduled for delivery on release date but is backlogged. Sorry for the hassle."

I thought she was telling me I wouldn't get it friday, I was about go into super nerd rage level 10. However, turns out it will ship tomorrow and should be here on friday.

Amazon is breaking my balls.

PSA. I keep seeing people complain about the bumpers, and it made no sense to me. Now I know why people are complaining, and its because people are retarded. I didn't even think about it, this was just a natural reaction for me. But I'll post this anyway.

I'm pretty excited about the xbox one. Everything I have read/seen about it is awesome. I like how you can voice command the xbox to record a clip of the game while you play. Then edit and render it all from your xbox. It is taking away the need for a capture card (some run as high as $200). The infinitely superior controller is always key. Perfect weight and perfect fit. Not to mention xbox has always had the better online gaming experience.

what do you mean? you can only record like 15 second clips on the casual xbone supposedly. capture cards and a signal booster are the way to go if you really insist on recording or streaming anything.

@12er

just friendly advice

get the GOATstation 4

After 1 week of experience with it, I have to say it is the GOATest console of all times

No thanks. Glad you're enjoying it though.

PS4 has sold through over 1 million units within 24 hours of the launch and that's only North America, good luck tomorrow Microsoft!

Microsoft will most likely beat those #'s tomorrow because they are releasing in Australia and Europe too. Doesn't mean anything either way though.

In ten years they will each probably sell in the 10's of millions to billions range.

PS4 has sold through over 1 million units within 24 hours of the launch and that's only North America, good luck tomorrow Microsoft!

Microsoft will most likely beat those #'s tomorrow because they are releasing in Australia and Europe too. Doesn't mean anything either way though.

In ten years they will each probably sell in the 10's of millions to billions range.

lol billions....

What are they going to do?

Donate consoles to the children in Africa?

lol billions....

lol might be an exaggeration. But the 360 and PS3 both sold about 100 million in eight years and are both on track to starch their previous gen's sales for the first year. So the sales this month don't really mean anything is my point.

Resogun is worth a console alone

and its f2p......

I heard good things about that game.

yeah, I'm not trying to talk ish on Xbone

I'm just saying its a good game, really fun and addicting

not easy either, I can't beat the second level lol

and its f2p......

You ****ing can. Is that why you weren't on the forum for a couple days? You got TKO'd by a F2P?

and its f2p......

You ****ing can. Is that why you weren't on the forum for a couple days? You got TKO'd by a F2P?

I needed a vacation after beating the 1st level when I actually didn't, the game glitched and said I won

and its f2p......

I needed a vacation after beating the 1st level when I actually didn't, the game glitched and said I won

lmao

Needin some xmas PS4 game ideas to give the wife carn. Recommendations?

What is this? The ****ing ps4 christmas list thread?

What kind of games does she play homie. The majority of games are cross platform so I might be able to give some advice.

Needin some xmas PS4 game ideas to give the wife carn. Recommendations?

What is this? The ****ing ps4 christmas list thread?

What kind of games does she play homie. The majority of games are cross platform so I might be able to give some advice.

no i derped on the wording. Looking for recommendations for her to buy me. I haven't even bought my PS4 yet. :( Times are tough at the TUF1 house.

Battlefield 4. Carnage will probably say Killzone.

The game selection at the beginning is weak sauce. The only game coming out for for PS4 and Xbox one in December is a soccer game that isn't even Fifa....and it releases on christmas day like anyones going to go out and get it.

Actually, if you like sports games Madden and NBA 2K 14 are supposed to hot **** too. I don't play sports games other than undisputed and fight night so I always forget about them.

Battlefield 4. Carnage will probably say Killzone.

The game selection at the beginning is weak sauce. The only game coming out for for PS4 and Xbox one in December is a soccer game that isn't even Fifa....and it releases on christmas day like anyones going to go out and get it.

valuable information because the wife probably would have derped and bought it for me. I'm reading reviews on killzone right now.

lol billions....

god i sure hope not. it would suck to get pwned by some dude from nigeria or ethiopia

Killzone is GOAT

don't listen to the reviews

It is a must have based on the graphics alone

They went hard on all the games it seemed like. Kind of funny to me actually, one dude basically called lococyle and abortion and that there was no excuse for it lol.

Ryse didn't get many good reviews I kinda expected it though reminds me of one of them games that will drop in price quick when a few more titles come out. One review gave it 3/10 lol probably a little harsh it was lower than everyone else give it. Think I'll get assassin's creed over it now though that's had some good reviews.

****ing noon and amazon still hasn't turned it over to UPS. It's said "shipping" all morning but has no tracking number and says they'll email me when it ships.

****ing noon and amazon still hasn't turned it over to UPS. It's said "shipping" all morning but has no tracking number and says they'll email me when it ships.

nerd-rage.gif

that ish is quite irritating. I swear ebay or UPS is just trolling me most of the time.

that ish is quite irritating. I swear ebay or UPS is just trolling me most of the time.

It's unbelievable. You would think that after doing this last week with the PS4 launch, they would have their **** together by now.

My jimmies are rustled that some **** in Michigan ordered it yesterday morning and it shipped a couple hours later. I had my **** paid of like two months ago and they haven't gotten to it yet.

Prime membership has it's privileges my ****.

It's unbelievable. You would think that after doing this last week with the PS4 launch, they would have their **** together by now.

My jimmies are rustled that some **** in Michigan ordered it yesterday morning and it shipped a couple hours later. I had my **** paid of like two months ago and they haven't gotten to it yet.

fake xbox fan. Shoulda been waiting in line with the rest of the microsoft nerdgins :P

fake xbox fan. Shoulda been waiting in line with the rest of the microsoft nerdgins :P

Son, I pre-ordered back when all the bandwagoners were jumping ship to playstation.

Got my email a few hours ago saying it's now dispatched and I can track it, it wasn't till 4.30pm tho so you still have time with the time zone difference when you think about it.

What time is it there? It's only noon here.

Got my email a few hours ago saying it's now dispatched and I can track it, it wasn't till 4.30pm tho so you still have time with the time zone difference when you think about it.

What time is it there? It's only noon here.

It's 8.30 over here the email was sent at 4.30 I reckon you will get one in the next 5 hours for sure the guy you said already has his email is probably from Europe I'm guessing. It would be shocking if you didn't since you ordered well before most people.