So I contacted customer service about the issue. And not only am I getting the $50 but I got another $20 in promotional credit and they are refunding the $7.95 shipping fee since Im a prime member. So now I got a $430 xbox. I LOVE Amazon.

Im gonna sell it. Im getting worried now though because Polo said he just walked up and grabbed one. We will see when it gets closer to Christmas.

The Target I went to said they only got 23 to sell in store. I got one of those 23 for showing up 10 minutes before Target opened.

I do have to say that 75 dollars for a controller you can charge on the Xbox One is retarded expensive. I'm kinda rustled about that.

You didnt have to pay for the play and charge kit, should have just got the standard controller.

I paid for standard and they gave me play and charge.

I do have to say that 75 dollars for a controller you can charge on the Xbox One is retarded expensive. I'm kinda rustled about that.

You didnt have to pay for the play and charge kit, should have just got the standard controller.

The lady told me the standard controller requires batteries. I didn't want to have to **** around with batteries.

So I contacted customer service about the issue. And not only am I getting the $50 but I got another $20 in promotional credit and they are refunding the $7.95 shipping fee since Im a prime member. So now I got a $430 xbox. I LOVE Amazon.

Is there any difference between the Day One Edition and the Standard console other than the color of the boxes they come in?

My standard one came in a green box and I saw some of the Day One editions behind the counter in black boxes.

The lady told me the standard controller requires batteries. I didn't want to have to **** around with batteries.

Still going to have to because the controller that comes with the xbox isnt play and charge. should have gotten thr energizer rechargeable kit. Thats how i roll.

Is there any difference between the Day One Edition and the Standard console other than the color of the boxes they come in?

My standard one came in a green box and I saw some of the Day One editions behind the counter in black boxes.

You get an Xbox live Day One achievement and the controller says day one on the center of it. Not huge differences but the achievement is pretty cool.

So wandy how is your xbox working for you?

Does it turn on if you say xbox juan?

Lmfao I'll try it after this game bro the voice controls are working perfect for me tho it's quiet in the room I'm in like but still I'm impressed by it's performance *GSP voice*

I gotta wait for it to get here, then wait while it installs the update, then install bf4 then install bf4 day 1 patch then install the map pack lmao.

Hurry up mr ups man.

I gotta wait for it to get here, then wait while it installs the update, then install bf4 then install bf4 day 1 patch then install the map pack lmao.

Hurry up mr ups man.

You should of went to your local Target. lol

Hurry up mr ups man.

Hindsight homie.

Hurry up mr ups man.

Hindsight homie.

LoL Yeah there was no guarantee I was going to get one the way I approached it. I just got lucky.

Im pretty tired as I was up till 5am playing the one but I gotta say thus far im really liking it

I played around with Ryse- good game with great graphics kinda reminds me of dragon age but with a better story

and Dead Rising 3 which im in love with its all the things you love about dead rising while losing most things people hated about it

Im pretty tired as I was up till 5am playing the one but I gotta say thus far im really liking it

I played around with Ryse- good game with great graphics kinda reminds me of dragon age but with a better story

and Dead Rising 3 which im in love with its all the things you love about dead rising while losing most things people hated about it

Would you recommend getting Dead Rising 3 if I haven't played either of the first 2?

Would you recommend getting Dead Rising 3 if I haven't played either of the first 2?

Depends what kind of games you like, if you liked old gta dead rising is kind of like those but more cheesy

there are fun games to play along with but the most fun you have with dead rising is just screwing around and saying screw the storyline im gonna kill some zombies

Depends what kind of games you like, if you liked old gta dead rising is kind of like those but more cheesy

there are fun games to play along with but the most fun you have with dead rising is just screwing around and saying screw the storyline im gonna kill some zombies

Well I bought an Xbox One today so I'm going to need something to play. lol

Well I bought an Xbox One today so I'm going to need something to play. lol

I went with ryse, dead rising 3, madden 25 and nba2k14 because who knows what games will be coming out in the next 3-5 months and if I will want to play/buy them so I figured sports games are the safe bet for now due to replay value

I installed Forza like a retard since it was a download game it's taking a while but I can play it while it does it's thing only thing is now everything I'm trying to download is queued even the update for BF which I want to play, anyone know anyway I can get it to do other downloads first?

I told my Xbox Juan to unpack itself and set up shop neatly in my entertainment center.

It did not work.

must be broken

go return it

Just left Target, they told me it must be a rare malfunction and gave me two different xbox juan consoles for my troubles. Hopefully these work.

Ive been seeing some Ones online for more than 800 (just the one) being resold by people....tempting but I don't think I could buy one and not keep it

Ive been seeing some Juans online for more than 800 (just the Juan) being resold by people....tempting but I don't think I could buy Juan and not keep it

fixed

I installed Forza like a retard since it was a download game it's taking a while but I can play it while it does it's thing only thing is now everything I'm trying to download is queued even the update for BF which I want to play, anyone know anyway I can get it to do other downloads first?

Not sure how to do it on the One but on the 360 you could move downloads to the front of the line by clicking on it.

Not sure how to do it on the One but on the 360 you could move downloads to the front of the line by clicking on it.

That's how I tried lol I found a video on youtube basically I had to go to apps and games then press what used to be the start button when I highlighted the thing I want to jump to the top of the queue.

Ebays selling them at approx 700 all day. The second mine comes its going up.

I'd wait until the 2nd week in december and list it. The price should skyrocket around then. I bet some will go 900-1000.

lmao Just saw this on a 1 star review of the Xbox One on Amazon:

"UPDATE: Turned on for about 10 seconds but only spoke spanish. I may have the dreaded Xbone Juan. Why would Microsoft do something like that? I wanted the Xbone 720p not the Xbone Juan. Oh well, the thing is dead again."

lmao Just saw this on a 1 star review of the Xbox One on Amazon:

"UPDATE: Turned on for about 10 seconds but only spoke spanish. I may have the dreaded Xbone Juan. Why would Microsoft do something like that? I wanted the Xbone 720p not the Xbone Juan. Oh well, the thing is dead again."

lol xbox juan is trade marked by this forum. We just got swagger jacked.

Lmfao!

Battlefield online is great even if I got ****ed up just need to get used to it, It didn't feel 64 players when I was playing though.

Were you playing conquest?

Lmfao!

Battlefield online is great even if I got ****ed up just need to get used to it, It didn't feel 64 players when I was playing though.

Were you playing conquest?

Nah is that the only 64 player game mode? It's still a great game I was just a bit confused

Started playing dead rising in the dark and a ****ing zombie popped out of nowhere and grabbed me I jumped out my skin lmao what a ****ing nerdgin!

Yes just conquest large i think.

The other game modes have like 32 people.\

Updating my juan now

Yeah you must be right no way the game modes I was playing had 64 people I was pretty terrible I didn't even know how to check my K/D.

Good to hear you will be impressed I reckon much better than 360 the installing time for battlefield was the only thing that annoyed me but DR3 was much quicker and I think it had froze coz I ejected the disc and put it back in and it worked perfectly.