You were literally stuck in SC and Mount in each ufc 1. You can escape every position in each ufc 2. Believe me it's possible.

I teached CARN only a few ground lessons and look at him now, he's LnPing opponents left and right. Like I said if you guys need help with something in the game ask me. I'll help you out.

That is such a lie. Ground and pound blocks every transition in this game. Not to mention it's OP af.

Nobody could L&P me in the first one. And there was no "training" required. No chance in hell I will willingly learn to butt grab when all I want to do is throw hands.

• Like 3

NEW BF LIVESTREAM NEXT WEEK !!!

https://www.battlefield.com/news/article/squads-gamescom

At EA Play, Battlefield Squads pit 64-players in the first-ever livestream of Battlefield 1 gameplay. Next week at Gamescom, we're deploying it again. On August 16 at 12PM PT/9PM CEST, a new Battlefield Squads livestream will show off a new map filled with Only in Battlefield gameplay. There's a new trailer coming soon, too, with a trainload of new information about Battlefield 1.

In case you're wondering, yes, “trainload” is a tease.

This time around, team captains Stoddeh and Drift0r will be leading a crew of your favorite YouTube personalities, Twitch Streamers, and internet stars. They’ll be joined by the likes of StoneMountain64, XfactorGaming, ImAnderZel, TheRelaxingEnd, and many more, going on a destructive adventure into the desert to showcase a new map filled with points to capture, horses to ride, and things to demolish.

What's going to happen? Who is going to win? Will anyone blow up a tank from horseback? You'll have to tune in on August 16 at 12PM PT/9PM CEST to find out.

I'm here for the 100% less IDYB

Instead of IDYB crying about everything, we have FH crying that no one wants to play EA UFC.

Still an improvement.

• Like 8

Instead of IDYB crying about everything, we have FH crying that no one wants to play EA UFC.

Still an improvement.

FH complaining about needing friends for something is a 250% improvement on IDYB

• Like 4

. And there was no "training" required.

That's exactly my point you ppl want to be a GOAT without learning a new game... Guess what that ain't working. The rest of the post is also wrong. You weren't even playing online ranked in EA UFC 1 so you prolly havent faced a good ground guy. Case closed.

Damn this DOTA 2 international has been insane so far! Korea & USA have been throwing HEAVY HANDS with these Chinese & Euro teams!

• Like 6

Damn this DOTA 2 international has been insane so far! Korea & USA have been throwing HEAVY HANDS with these Chinese & Euro teams!

Some people say it's the REAL Olympics

• Like 7

FH complaining about needing friends for something is a 250% improvement on IDYB

LOL I didn't even see this... I don't care if they ever play with me. They'd get starched anyways.

Ppl think the game sucks that is what bothers me.

• Like 1

Dead Rising 1 remastered coming to xbox

And Dead Rising 2... And Dead Rising 2: Off the Record... And they're also all coming to PS4 as well

This was all announced weeks ago.

• Like 2

And Dead Rising 2... And Dead Rising 2: Off the Record... And they're also all coming to PS4 as well

YOOOOOOOOOOOO This

Is

HUGE

• Like 4

That's exactly my point you ppl want to be a GOAT without learning a new game... Guess what that ain't working. The rest of the post is also wrong. You weren't even playing online ranked in EA UFC 1 so you prolly havent faced a good ground guy. Case closed.

Yeah, I was you ****ing moron. 

You sure as **** couldn't lay and pray me with your "trained" ground game.

Keep raving about a game that takes no skill to play. Play Roids in MK or me in KI and then talk. Nobody wants to hear how good you are at a game that isn't even at EVO LMFAO.

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 5

Well why didn't you bring this to my attention you random? 

• Like 7

Yeah, I was you ****ing moron.

You sure as **** couldn't lay and pray me with your "trained" ground game.

Keep raving about a game that takes no skill to play. Play Roids in MK or me in KI and then talk. Nobody wants to hear how good you are at a game that isn't even at EVO LMFAO.

Your record was 20 and 1 that's a brown belt at best.

I couldn't lnp on you because I never dived for ankles against you... unlike you. Lel

EA UFC is a e-sport pepper your Angus in the next 5years if you don't like ea ufc. EA won't make the new game any different. Especially on the ground. It's a milestone in MMA gaming. PERIOD!

Edited by xFINISHxHIMx

Your record was 20 and 1 that's a brown belt at best.

I couldn't lnp on you because I never dived for ankles against you... unlike you. Lel

EA UFC is a e-sport pepper your Angus in the next 5years if you don't like ea ufc. EA won't make the new game any different. Especially on the ground. It's a milestone in MMA gaming. PERIOD!

That was my record after they reset the ranked win/loss history. I already had realized that ranked players point fight like cowards so I didn't spend too much time dealing with that BS. 

And it's not an e-sport. Not even close. If it actually were to be an e-sport, everyone would just mirror match the best fighters and it would look ridiculously stupid. 

• Like 3

Well why didn't you like my posts you random?

It was such a great post that I liked it, kept reading what these landos had to say, scrolled back to your post having forgot that I had already liked before, and liked it again (taking away the original like) 

You should have 2 likes smdh

• Like 5

That was my record after they reset the ranked win/loss history. I already had realized that ranked players point fight like cowards so I didn't spend too much time dealing with that BS. 

And it's not an e-sport. Not even close. If it actually were to be an e-sport, everyone would just mirror match the best fighters and it would look ridiculously stupid.

You quit online ranked cuz you couldn't compete at a higher level. Be honest. Same goes for EA UFC 2.

The winner of the ea UFC 2 e Sports Finale has won 10 grand FYI.

• Like 1

My Gamerscore says otherwise.

• Like 2

The more I hear about No Man's Sky, the more interested I am... I'm probably going to end up buying it, even though I shouldn't spend the money right now.

I'm enjoying the post-IDYB era so much that I have come here to officially announce that this thread is once more > Pokemon Go thread and I will be resuming my Nerd-Voyeurism with earnest.

Also, for the record, I would wipe the floor with any of you at MK I, II or III.  18 years on and I can still remember Sub-Zero's 6 hit combo.

• Like 3

That's nice. I'm talking EA UFC 2 tho. Achievements are easy to get tbh.

You said without learning a new game. I play and dominate plenty of new games, just not the one that you want.

• Like 3

I'm enjoying the post-IDYB era so much that I have come here to officially announce that this thread is once more > Pokemon Go thread and I will be resuming my Nerd-Voyeurism with earnest.

Also, for the record, I would wipe the floor with any of you at MK I, II or III.  18 years on and I can still remember Sub-Zero's 6 hit combo.

Coincidentally I have the new MK game, but I don't have it downloaded. My homie, with whom I game share, bought the game.

Get access to xbox live and the game and I will body you having never touched a MK game. I guarantee it.

• Like 4

Coincidentally I have the new MK game, but I don't have it downloaded. My homie, with whom I game share, bought the game.

Get access to xbox live and the game and I will body you having never touched a MK game. I guarantee it.

I said MK3.  I will bring my SNES with me when I come over to the states in September and play you face to face.  Assume you have a tv with a phono input?

• Like 4

I said MK3.  I will bring my SNES with me when I come over to the states in September and play you face to face.  Assume you have a tv with a phono input?

No. I have a 4K tv now. 

I am a big time gambler now that Mr. Lach has given me the blueprint on who is going to lose.

• Like 6

The more I hear about No Man's Sky, the more interested I am... I'm probably going to end up buying it, even though I shouldn't spend the money right now.

I watched like an hour stream of it, and it might be the most boring **** I've ever seen. It's like minecraft but actually somehow even worse

• Like 5

I watched like an hour stream of it, and it might be the most boring **** I've ever seen. It's like minecraft but actually somehow even worse

I listened to some talk about it on the Giant Bombcast on the way to work this morning. It sounds like it gets more interesting as you go along, and you get to planets that are a little more interesting.

• Like 1

18 years on and I can still remember Sub-Zero's 6 hit combo.

6 hit combo!??? LMFAO

scroll back a page and you will see me diggling carnages life with a 20+ 63% combo and cooling him off with a brootalcore stage ultra.

• Like 8

6 hit combo!??? LMFAO

scroll back a page and you will see me diggling carnages life with a 20+ 63% combo and cooling him off with a brootalcore stage ultra.

I genuinely want to see that but i scrolled back a page and can only find FH quadruple-dipping himself in EA UFC flavoured buttermilk.  Can you post again? Was a big fan of the OG KI and will gladly provide one like for your trouble.

• Like 6

I am a level 12 in Witcher 3 and the other night I went to Skellige. On the way you have to fight those level 15-16 pirates. I was hitting them but barely doing damage. I eventually won but had to use a lot of health. A while later I realized that somehow I replaced my griffin school sword with a rusty sword that does 70 less damage.

• Like 5

You quit online ranked cuz you couldn't compete at a higher level. Be honest. Same goes for EA UFC 2.

The winner of the ea UFC 2 e Sports Finale has won 10 grand FYI.

Yeah I did quit. Something about rolling around with another man virtually in a cage is something that I don't want to partake in.

• Like 9

6 hit combo!??? LMFAO

Ninja don't make me post my ultra ya DUMMY

• Like 9