Ignore list Joffrey Foglet Scrolls sux IDYB is a foglet Mullet Bubba Spark

• Please log in to reply
56175 replies to this topic

#55251 -idyb-

-idyb-

the goatiest of goats who ever goated

• Free
  • 13,119 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 01 March 2018 - 02:33 PM

The next Battlefield is apparently called Battlefield V and will be set in WWII just like everybody expected.

I hope they bring back at least a couple of classic BF1942 maps.

im hoping for some hitler DLC, and a Joseph Mengele or Heinrich Himmler skin in my loot boxes.

Edited by -idyb-, 01 March 2018 - 03:37 PM.

• I_Take_Roids_m8 likes this

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

Water is wet, fire burns, and I'm going to beat Michael Bisping.

#55252 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,119 posts
  • Location๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ’† ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ‘ซ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜GSP's #1 Fan โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜โ˜ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ‰ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ’ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ ๐ŸŽธ

Posted 02 March 2018 - 01:40 AM

looks like metal gear survive is tanking, and in every right it should. it sold 5% as much as MGS5 did on launch, and its getting bombed in reviews

f*ck konami for bringing their money grubbing tactics from their free to play mobile games on over to consoles and pc where u already have to pay stupid amounts of money for just for their game.  and f*ck them for trying to piggyback off the past success of the franchise from the great Kojima.

you get a whopping 1 character save slot to work with, but u can purchase up to 3 more for $10 each. lol. gtfo. thats like half of the price of the game, for absolutely no extra content and next to no effort on the developers behalf either.   thats a new low.  its only a matter of time before EA catches wind of this scam and says "Hold my beer" and then starts putting a chance to get an extra save slot inside their most expensive tiers of loot boxes.

Edited by -idyb-, 02 March 2018 - 01:58 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#55253 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,119 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 05:30 AM

so final fantasy 15 isnt quite yet officially out on pc yet, but theres already a cracked full version thats playable thanks to 3DM.  denuvo once again proving just how useless it is for DRM, and its got the steam users who already bought the game and preloaded it in a rage on their discussion forum lol

square enix finna be pissed tho. they tried so hard to milk the cow and double dip off this console port and get everyone to pay full price all over again just to get the proper experience. and then they even went as far as putting the cancer of all DRM formats into their game and thinking it was going to stop the pirates,

gg square enix

Edited by -idyb-, 03 March 2018 - 06:22 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#55254 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

To be or not to be... not to be

• Free
  • 8,020 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 03 March 2018 - 06:32 AM

so final fantasy 15 isnt quite yet officially out on pc yet, but theres already a cracked full version thats playable thanks to 3DM. denuvo once again proving just how useless it is for DRM, and its got the steam users who already bought the game and preloaded it in a rage on their discussion forum lol

square enix finna be pissed tho. they tried so hard to milk the cow and double dip off this console port and get everyone to pay full price all over again just to get the proper experience. and then they even went as far as putting the cancer of all DRM formats into their game and thinking it was going to stop the pirates,

gg square enix

Link me to the rage. I enjoy that stuff
Khabib bodies all your favorite fighters.

#55255 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,119 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 06:38 AM

Link me to the rage. I enjoy that stuff

http://steamcommunit...50/discussions/

its kinda died down a little now but an hour ago, the last 50 threads consisted of nothing more than threads with the words "denuvo" "cracked" or "refund" in the title.   i think some of the threads might also be getting modded or removed there too but its not stopping the new ones from popping up, but still nobody is even discussing the actual gameplay anymore other than to b*tch about performance and how overdemanding it is on their rigs.

Edited by -idyb-, 03 March 2018 - 06:39 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#55256 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,119 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 06:53 AM

the cracked game with all its dlc is up at skidrow-games and igg-games if anyone wants it. i dont care to share links as mcmod would probably have my head on a spike, but it should be easy to find.   84 gigabytes, probably compressed so ull need plenty of free hard drive space to install it. probably around 150 gigs on top of the setup files

theres speculation that this might not contain all the files,  but according to the 3dm guys who cracked it theyve made it to chapter 9 now and are still going. and theres other people streaming it as well just to try to race to the end.    no doubt if theres any issues, theyll have a fixed one out in a few days when the game officially launches that you can just patch into your install folder, but for now its looking more or less like the complete game as every update on their forum comes out, and the only thing missing will be the denuvo infested executable and a bunch of dumb half-life outfits, and thats what the people who bought the game and preloaded it off steam are waiting 2 more days for lol

Edited by -idyb-, 03 March 2018 - 06:59 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#55257 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 8,020 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:01 AM

Lol the amount of hate is horrendous and hilarious
  • PATSTER and -idyb- like this

#55258 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,119 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:09 AM

yeah apparently they done a bad job porting it, and then they threw the cancer of all drm's on it,   and people are mad rustled and getting refunds cause theyre the ones being punished with the denuvo performance hit and on top of that all the pirates are already playing it and they still have to wait 2 more days, when they might have even paid for it even already couple months ago in advance.

its a f*cking mess  right now, even moreso than when FF13 launched on pc.  but i just like to sit back and watch the world burn, and i was never about to buy the game for a 2nd time anyways so for me this is glorious. i thought id have to wait a little while longer for it to get cracked.

Edited by -idyb-, 03 March 2018 - 08:51 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#55259 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,119 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:04 AM

but hey,   EA done something right for once and didnt decide to encrypt the ffxv demo files on origin, unlike steam and the windows store versions. so the 3dm crackers were able to take the executable from the ffxv demo from origin, modify it a little, and then use it to launch the full version of the game off the steam preload

most preloads only contain like 80% of the full game and the rest u have to download at launch date, but this one is a rare gem on steam  its pretty much the entire package minus the half-life skins and the launcher for it. . they only released it like that because the game is so huge in file size and its one of the most anticipated games this year on pc and they didnt want a whole lot of anxious people swamping their servers at launch just trying to get the last 20 gigabytes or whatever, because it would cause a massive outrage and refund festival if something went south.  so the people who bought it and have it preloaded already have pretty much everything as it is and theyre only waiting to be allowed to play a game they might have just bought for the 2nd time already, meanwhile the pirates are all playing the superior version for free that doesnt have that performance gimping DRM running thousands of calls to the cpu every minute just to make sure nothing is being tampered with.

but ea done goofed this up and for once it benefits someone other than their own greedy selves. well played EA.

Edited by -idyb-, 03 March 2018 - 09:05 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#55260 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 8,020 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:21 AM

Current set up in the gaming room and my new recliner that I bought myself yesterday:

tNvVQ9P.jpg
k0Jsz5L.jpg

And the bedroom gaming setup while the woman sleeps. Ignore the wall mount, in too lazy to take it down. It was for my 60 inch LG LED I used to have, I may use it again someday:

zUDoHIl.jpg
  • Eclipse76, PATSTER and -idyb- like this

#55261 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 16,774 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:26 AM

Far Cry 5 looks good. I like thats it full co-op. March 27th m8s

#55262 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,119 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 10:52 AM

Current set up in the gaming room and my new recliner that I bought myself yesterday:

tNvVQ9P.jpg
k0Jsz5L.jpg

And the bedroom gaming setup while the woman sleeps. Ignore the wall mount, in too lazy to take it down. It was for my 60 inch LG LED I used to have, I may use it again someday:

zUDoHIl.jpg

u need to rearrange your collection and put sami zayn next to kevin owens.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#55263 America

America
  • Free
  • 6,508 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:16 AM

Scoia'tael deck for gwent is fu*king useless. I've tried to like it but it's just terrible.
34pz2qh.jpg

#55264 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,674 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 08:00 AM

Luigi you son of a ****!!!!!

28279923_1651026944984059_51654354455876

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#55265 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 29,431 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 06 March 2018 - 09:10 AM

State of Decay 2 releases May 22... $29.99 for the standard edition and $49.99 for the Ultimate Edition.

• 12erโ„ข likes this

#55266 12erโ„ข

12erโ„ข

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 56,166 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 06 March 2018 - 11:24 AM

State of Decay 2 releases May 22... $29.99 for the standard edition and $49.99 for the Ultimate Edition.

Ultimate edition releases on the 18th. 

post-406774-0-33798100-1483399020.jpg

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#55267 12erโ„ข

12erโ„ข

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 56,166 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 06 March 2018 - 11:25 AM

And yes, I will be getting the ultimate edition.

The forum just can't handle level-headed fact-based analysis using the queen's English.  I should have just said that Vanatta double-diggled that foglet Ferguson in blueberry flavoured buttermilk and I'm sure Banham would have agreed. 

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#55268 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 29,431 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 11:53 AM

Ultimate edition releases on the 18th. 

Yeah, I saw that part after I posted that and I was way too lazy to go back and add it.

• Eclipse76 likes this

#55269 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 8,020 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 06 March 2018 - 02:16 PM

I preordered the ultimate edition

#55270 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,119 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 05:44 PM

Bizarre $375 Collector's Edition Announced By Inside Dev And Sex Doll Company

https://www.gamespot...de/1100-6457202

oh hell yeah!

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#55271 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 8,020 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:35 AM

Halo Master Chief Collection Code:

HCW9T-GGV9R-DHTQ3-WCDYG-FF3HZ
  • Eclipse76 and NetshadeX like this

#55272 NetshadeX

NetshadeX
  • Free
  • 4,776 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:25 PM

'sup 12er

• Eclipse76 likes this

#55273 America

America
  • Free
  • 6,508 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 03:22 PM

New Smash Bros for Switch coming in 2018

I'm not sure my bonnar has ever been this majestic.
  • Eclipse76, iamdylanr and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this
34pz2qh.jpg

#55274 iamdylanr

iamdylanr
  • Free
  • 838 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 04:16 PM

I think Amiibos are kind of dumb, but i have to get that Solaire one.

#55275 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 29,431 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 05:34 PM

New Smash Bros for Switch coming in 2018
I'm not sure my bonnar has ever been this majestic.

Have they actually said itโ€™s a new game?

The general expectation for the last year or more has been a port of the Switch game with added content.

#55276 America

America
  • Free
  • 6,508 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 05:36 PM

Have they actually said itโ€™s a new game?

The general expectation for the last year or more has been a port of the Switch game with added content.

It's sounds new, the showed BOTW link on there.
34pz2qh.jpg

#55277 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,674 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 04:13 AM

I know im very late to the party but just seen a trailer for Beyond Good and Evil 2.

Game looks pretty crazy.

• Eclipse76 likes this

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#55278 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 8,020 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:58 AM

Gonna start playing the division again. Hear great things since all the patches and it's getting a one x enhancement.

Also, hype for smash
  • Eclipse76 likes this

#55279 12erโ„ข

12erโ„ข

King Blueberry

• Free
  • 56,166 posts
  • LocationZimbabwe 311

Posted 09 March 2018 - 06:58 AM

Gonna start playing the division again. Hear great things since all the patches and it's getting a one x enhancement.

Also, hype for smash

The survival mode is off the **** chain.

• Eclipse76 and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

- Bubba Sparks 2016

#55280 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 29,431 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:10 AM

Also, hype for smash

I've thought about reinstalling that.

#55281 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 29,431 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 08:30 AM

Days Gone is now a 2019 game: https://www.usgamer....9-sony-confirms

• Eclipse76 likes this

#55282 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 26,888 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 08:42 AM

Sea of Thieves open beta starting today through Sunday.

I'm busy this weekend but will hopefully get time to try it on Sunday.
MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 18:TUF Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 23 Champion

#55283 PATSTER

PATSTER

แ•™เผผเบˆู„อœเบˆเผฝ แ•—

• Free
  • 21,282 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 08:44 AM

Wtf

Video game delays are getting out of hand
  • Eclipse76, Teemu and I_Take_Roids_m8 like this

"Harley Davidson changed my life." - Dana White, 2015

photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176photo-thumb-406774.jpg?_r=1464729176

#55284 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 8,020 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:27 AM

Wtf

Video game delays are getting out of hand

That was one of my most anticipated ps4 game
  • Eclipse76, PATSTER and NetshadeX like this

#55285 America

America
  • Free
  • 6,508 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 08:09 PM

Between Dragon Quest 11, Octopath Traveler, and Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Switch is gonna make my PS4 start collecting some dust this summer.

(Sadly, DQ11 isn't a sure thing on switch yet and still no word on a NA release date even though it's been available in Japan for months)
34pz2qh.jpg

#55286 NetshadeX

NetshadeX
  • Free
  • 4,776 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 03:13 PM

Just Sony making sure they can please the shareholders next year too..

#55287 Jolldan

Jolldan

Fit Like?

• Free
  • 9,674 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 01:30 AM

I decided to give the latest craze a go and downloaded Fortnight.

And damn I suck lol had about a dozen games was a constant flip between barely seeing anyone and being dead in about 30 secs.

"All will be well."

ezgif-3-dc4b0e889e.gif

#55288 Omoplataypus

Omoplataypus

Still Kelvins #1 fan, he'll be back

• Free
  • 16,774 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:46 AM

I decided to give the latest craze a go and downloaded Fortnight.

And damn I suck lol had about a dozen games was a constant flip between barely seeing anyone and being dead in about 30 secs.

Takes a while to get used to especially with everyone having a big jump in playtime on you.

#55289 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 8,020 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 15 March 2018 - 05:59 AM

Got this today finally after a months wait. I already have a cronus but this will be much easier:

GMK0Ern.jpg
WrkJSyf.jpg
  • -idyb- likes this

#55290 -idyb-

-idyb-

• Free
  • 13,119 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:08 AM

Got this today finally after a months wait. I already have a cronus but this will be much easier:

GMK0Ern.jpg
WrkJSyf.jpg

why did u get that if u already have a cronusmax?  is it mainly to use ur xbox controller on your switch?

i dunno if ur cronusmax or my titan one would even work on the switch.

Edited by -idyb-, 15 March 2018 - 06:09 AM.

JOFZEZN.jpg

47zWmRx.jpg

#55291 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 8,020 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:44 AM

why did u get that if u already have a cronusmax? is it mainly to use ur xbox controller on your switch?

i dunno if ur cronusmax or my titan one would even work on the switch.

Yeah mainly use it on the switch. Plus from what I've seen it's easier to use. Lemme find the video
  • -idyb- likes this

#55292 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 8,020 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 15 March 2018 - 06:51 AM

• -idyb- likes this

#55293 AndyWang

AndyWang
  • Elite
  • 24,050 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:30 AM

so started watching Fort Nite being played on twitch by Drake last night and that Ninja dude

is this game easy to pick up?? Can you play with people at your level or am I just gonna start playing high level people out the gate??

#55294 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 8,020 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:33 AM

Just tested the converter and it switches between the three consoles easily. I'll never use a ps4 controller again. Using an elite controller on the ps4 for bloodborne is amazing. Highly recommend.
  • Eclipse76 and -idyb- like this

#55295 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 8,020 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:34 AM

so started watching Fort Nite being played on twitch by Drake last night and that Ninja dude

is this game easy to pick up?? Can you play with people at your level or am I just gonna start playing high level people out the gate??

The games hard to get into but easy to master if that makes sense
  • AndyWang likes this

#55296 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 26,888 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:10 PM

Preordered sea of thieves today. Need to get a 4 person squad for the big ships
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 ChampionOfficial JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

#55297 America

America
  • Free
  • 6,508 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:11 PM

So ready for Far Cry 5
34pz2qh.jpg

#55298 I_Take_Roids_m8

I_Take_Roids_m8

• Free
  • 8,020 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:18 PM

Add me m8. GT: IronLung6920
  • juice64011 and Eclipse76 like this

#55299 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 29,431 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:24 PM

Iโ€™ve had it pre-ordered for months. Not sure Iโ€™ll actually get it on launch day though, because Amazon Canada has gone to crap.
  • juice64011 likes this

#55300 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 26,888 posts

Posted 15 March 2018 - 02:25 PM

So ready for Far Cry 5

That looks awesome too. It would be fun to do a co-op run on that game.
  • Eclipse76 likes this