5 hours ago, 12еr said:

Sell that Nip garbage and buy an xbox, m8.

Cash would sell a million PPVs on Xbox since you're retired 

• Like 1

I've been pretty busy this week but sunk a good chunk of time into Remnants. I've been playing solo and got through three bosses so far. The game is amazin'. Might be my GOTY so far, even more so than sekiro.

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I've been pretty busy this week but sunk a good chunk of time into Remnants. I've been playing solo and got through three bosses so far. The game is amazin'. Might be my GOTY so far, even more so than sekiro.

I think I've killed like 12-15 bosses, but that's because my buddy and I are switching off on our game worlds since the bosses are different in every instance.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 12еr said:

I think I've killed like 12-15 bosses, but that's because my buddy and I are switching off on our game worlds since the bosses are different in every instance.

Hows the coop experience? Is it buggy at all?

6 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Hows the coop experience? Is it buggy at all?

Not specifically co-op related, just the normal amount of bugginess. 

6 minutes ago, 12еr said:

Not specifically co-op related, just the normal amount of bugginess. 

I didnt experience anything yet too game breaking. I'm thoroughly happy with it. The decs said they're going to support the game for a while too with both free and paid expansions so that's a plus. 

32 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I didnt experience anything yet too game breaking. I'm thoroughly happy with it. The decs said they're going to support the game for a while too with both free and paid expansions so that's a plus. 

I've crashed about 15-20 times and when it happens during a boss fight you're about to win you'll want to throw your xbox out a window.

I'm usually pretty forgiving with game bugs, but they need to fix the game crashes.

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

throw your xbox out the window and go pc bro

index.thumb.jpg.357f39ab5625b66f0c72f8d1

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 12еr said:

I've crashed about 15-20 times and when it happens during a boss fight you're about to win you'll want to throw your xbox out a window.

I'm usually pretty forgiving with game bugs, but they need to fix the game crashes.

Hmmmmm. I was just trying to do some research for ya man. The only thing I came up with is the PS4 boards said to turn off 4k and supersanpling but we dont have the super sampling option (I dont think, i believe it automatically does it). 

I'll keep checking. 

• Thanks 1

On 11/12/2018 at 9:21 PM, 12еr said:

carnage playing fortnite.png

Saw this meme and it brought back a fond memory 

Post image

• Like 3

4 hours ago, carnages said:

TUF gravedigging posts from almost two years ago, nothing to see here

November 2018 was two years ago?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, 12еr said:

November 2018 was two years ago?

mystic carnages just posted that message a year into the future.

• Like 3

bought asscreed odyssey again this time for pc. 60% off the ultimate edition so why not?  been waiting too long for a cracked version with all the dlc but to no avail. just the same old **** from november on every torrent site.  finally theres a decent sale for the game and all its content amongst all platforms so i jumped

Edited by -idyb-

man after finishing off rdr2 and going back to ac odyssey i gotta say im really not gonna miss the gameplay mechanics of rdr2. holding down buttons and waiting on animations just got old after a while really loses its appeal after not too long into the game..  rdr2 seems to move such a slower pace that if it was based on assassins creed odyssey  it would probably take hours just to loot up a single fort or something or maybe upgrade some gear.  god knows how long it would take to clean out like a dungeon or something if skyrim or fallout used those kind of hold and wait mechanics just to loot one item or craft  or eat something.

in red dead it felt like i spent half the time just holding down a button and waiting on simple animations. especially when hunting or crafting food, and looting items and corpses. not to mention it was a downright chore every time i had to walk through camp and the controls and movement were clunky but the story was good and made up for the chitty gameplay i guess.

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

RDR2 is overrated trash. 

You mean horse riding simulator? That game is ****ing garbage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

im just glad to get it over with tbh honest.  the story and even quite a bunch of the sidequests were decent but it was the only thing the game had going for it.

Edited by -idyb-

lmfao i came across my this mission again in ac odyssey.  fooking brilliant. had me rolling

Edited by -idyb-

I was not at all excited for Ghost Recon even though I finished and enjoyed Wildlands, but now after playing the beta I'm going to buy it.

They've made a lot of improvements. Too many to list.

• Like 1

I was playing the division 2 last night and we were banging in the dark zone near some randy who got killed. It wouldn't let us attack him or steal his ****, and we noticed he had like 5 or 6 high-end items to extract.

He apparently trusted us because he went rogue and then tried to call in an extraction chopper a minute later.

KeyAdolescentHammerkop-size_restricted.g

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

this is absolutely horrifying. i will never look at resident evil the same way again.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Saturnus said:

So how is F76 after some time? Did they improve it at least a tiny bit? Going through F3+FNewVegas "Tale of Two Wastelands" mod, really good.

Play Dark Souls

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/13/2019 at 8:52 AM, PATSTER said:

Play Dark Souls

real men play Bus Simulator

be sure to pick up your ps4 copy on tuesday

4 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Nah, they’re dealing out one punch KOs in NHL 20...

don't tell me that was Patster wanting another go at you

20 hours ago, WarWest® said:

Looking forward to the new NFS though

It will probably suck like all of the other ones. Way of the beam

It looks more interesting than the last few but I'm not going to hold my breath.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2019 at 5:15 PM, carnages said:

Anyone have Smash Ultimate? I need some sparring partners for a tourny.

yea man. placed top 3 in a local tourney with little mac last summer. haven't played in a while 

been playing the borderlands games again before starting 3. finished 1 last week, working through the pre sequel now 

4 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

It looks more interesting than the last few but I'm not going to hold my breath.

the last nfs game i cared for was hot pursuit on 360.  that was a pretty good one but they havent really brought much to the table since then that i really cared for

still one of my favorite vidya game series, especially back in the ps2 days  but im kinda burned out from it now.

4 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

been playing the borderlands games again before starting 3. finished 1 last week, working through the pre sequel now 

not touching that until it goes on steam or any other pc platform next april or gets cracked and put on torrent sites.  

im not going to settle for console performance, and i could go on a long and truthful rant about this, but to cut an angry rant short i'd rather just say  to hell with epic games and all of their bullchit they are doing with pc gaming, to hell with that pedophile Randy Pitchford, and to hell with the rest of his gearbox crew as well.

that is all

Edited by -idyb-

On 9/15/2019 at 4:41 PM, WarWest® said:

I havent played anything in 2 months smfh

I'm a slacker

Orale vato.

Edited by 12еr
  • Like 1

I've been balls deep in the wildlands DLC that I never played in anticipation of Breakpoint and I didn't actually follow what any of it was.

I start this one mission and this broad tells me the jungle moved and kill everyone. I start walking toward the objective and there are skinned bodies hanging from trees and all kinds of gore.

Next thing I know I'm getting thrown for five by the ****ing predator.

It took me like 10 trys to kill that ****.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

yea man. placed top 3 in a local tourney with little mac last summer. haven't played in a while 

do you play online>?

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

the last nfs game i cared for was hot pursuit on 360

That’s the only NFS game I’ve ever really liked.

2 hours ago, carnages said:

do you play online>?

i did when it first came out. ever since then just been playing locally. did they ever fix the servers?

move over idyb. i think we've found the mother of all foglets

Ex-Donkey Kong Champ Threatens to Sue Over Record Removal

Billy Mitchell issues a 156-page “evidence package” in an attempt to prove his feats of arcade greatness.

Culture_DonkeyKOng_912839140229.jpg

Competitive videogamer Billy Mitchell is threatening "legal recourse" against Guinness World Records and the Twin Galaxies scoreboard if they don't retract "defamatory statements" against him and reinstate his expunged game score world records within the next two weeks.

Last April, in response to a dispute raised by Donkey Kong Forum's Jeremy Young, Twin Galaxies determined that a number of Donkey Kong score tapes submitted by Mitchell were not achieved on an "unmodified original DK arcade PCB [printed circuit board] as per the competitive rules." The scoreboard management thus decided to remove all of Mitchell's scores from its listings, including Mitchell's heavily publicized record for the first perfect Pac-Man score. Guinness, which partners with Twin Galaxies to adjudicate videogame-based records, followed suit.

At the time, Mitchell said he planned to provide witnesses and documents that would "show that everything was done professionally, according to the rules." He has now attempted to do just that, sending Twin Galaxies a 156-page document dump outlining his disputes through a collection of screenshots, witness statements, and "technical evidence."

https://www.wired.com/story/ex-donkey-kong-champ-threatens-to-sue-over-record-removal/

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Anyone playing borderlands 3? I haven't picked it up yet but going to eventually.

Yep. It's my favorite one besides 2. I'm a huge borderlands fan. 

• Like 1