Just now, 12еr said:

So you admit that metacritic ratings mean nothing? Then why are you bringing them up?

Would you rather me go off IGN or somebody else a publisher is paying?

For ratings from people who are actually playing the game metacritic is about it. Not saying it's concrete, just saying the gamers were shredding it.

Played a couple hours of BP today and it was good overall.

I'll never get past how bad the zoomed in camera is, but at this point the strength of these GR games is how fun and challenging the enemy bases dotting the sandbox map are to clear out. So far that aspect has been enjoyable in coop w 1 buddy. There's like 50 damn guys at some of these areas.

forget about breakpoint and its filthy microtransactions.   this thread is all about microsoft flight simulator from here on out

Edited by -idyb-

the only tom clancy game worth a damn was splinter cell for the original xbox.  i have no idea if the game was any good itself. but it enabled me to softmod my xbox so i could play my burned games on it.

i still have that old hunk of junk kicking around too lol. and dvd spindles full of 'backup' games

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

Tembo the Badass Elephant is free with games with gold this month. mcmod, now's your chance to play it if you havent already

17 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Tembo the Badass Elephant is free with games with gold this month. mcmod, now's your chance to play it if you havent already

I've owned that game for years. I remember it being pretty fun.

I am putting kids in the ****ing dirt with the AK-47 in Ghost Recon multiplayer. 

Edited by 12еr

2 minutes ago, 12еr said:

I am putting kids in the ****ing dirt with the AK-47 in Ghost Recon multiplayer. 

Fake news

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

The Terminator in MK 11 is trash

MK11 in general is trash. I dropped that game quick. I'm a hug fighting game player but the game has all kinds of problems.

7 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

MK11 in general is trash. I dropped that game quick. I'm a hug fighting game player but the game has all kinds of problems.

Yeah I just enjoy dipping back in when they add the DLC characters to see how they play Shang Tsung was OP as **** and Nightwolf was at least fun for a good few games. Literally turned it off after like 3 games with the Terminator.

playing as a goalie in EASHL in NHL 20, i managed to score a goal. each of their team members oughtta feel embarrassed after this one. this kind of chit shouldn't happen in hockey when there is another goalie in net.  i guess Dirty Sanchez is just a natural born goal scorer trapped in a goalies body.

that ended up being the tieing goal and we ended up winning by a goal.   but the way i see it, i ended up carrying my team on my back and winning the game for them.

now that ive gotten a goal and a couple fights under my belt, i feel like i have nothing left to accomplish in my career as a goalie, and i'm thinking about hanging up the trapper and retiring from goaltending on a high note.

Edited by -idyb-