Did you get the pre-order for xbox? I don't think I have used my code so if you want it I can send it to you. I think it unlocks Bas Rutten, Sakuraba, and 30 ultimate team premium packs, whatever those are.

No I bought the Xbox version post release. I'd really like to have Tyson though. You only get him pre order or career mode and career mode sucks.
  • Like 1

I'm debating between a Switch and PS Pro now. ****ing Mario, Metroid and Zelda.

I don't feel the need for 3 systems.

Is the Switch ever putting virtual console up for older games, SNES, N64? That would be the deal breaker for me and I would just keep my regular XBONE

Is the Switch ever putting virtual console up for older games, SNES, N64? That would be the deal breaker for me and I would just keep my regular XBONE

Their online service is going to come with library access to old games.

NES is the only system that is confirmed so far for those, and nothing has been said one way, or the other about whether you'll just be able to purchase those games outright, or if they'll be exclusive to their online service.

They are adding online multiplayer, and leaderboards to the NES games, so it's not just straight ports.

Their online service is going to come with library access to old games.

NES is the only system that is confirmed so far for those, and nothing has been said one way, or the other about whether you'll just be able to purchase those games outright, or if they'll be exclusive to their online service.

They are adding online multiplayer, and leaderboards to the NES games, so it's not just straight ports.

It's is a certainty that NES, SNES, N64, and Gamecube games are coming to the Switch? It's guaranteed?

It's is a certainty that NES, SNES, N64, and Gamecube games are coming to the Switch? It's guaranteed?

NES is official.

I expect SNES, and N64.

I wouldn't say GameCube is any kind of guarantee.

NES is official.

I expect SNES, and N64.

I wouldn't say GameCube is any kind of guarantee.

****ing nintendo. They could put games from all those systems including the Wii on there and make a fortune! Make the games like $5 a piece and make millions.

**** nintendo. They could put games from all those systems including the Wii on there and make a fortune! Make the games like $5 a piece and make millions.

Wii games wouldn't make any sense, because those are so dependant on the controller. Same with Wii U games.

Apparently you are the guy who people get accused of being when they are new and act like feminine hygiene products. I take it back, you are relevant, but maybe not in the way you thought.

I didn't come back to be the messiah, bud, I'm just stopping to say hi.

And that I'll rek anyone on here in a game of AOE.

I'm debating between a Switch and PS Pro now. **** Mario, Metroid and Zelda.

I don't feel the need for 3 systems.

Never mind McMario already answered it.

There is a Super NES mini on the way too. I think.

There is a Super NES mini on the way too. I think.

That was certainly the rumour, but I feel like they would've announced it yesterday if it was coming this year.

Horizon Zero Dawn is one of the most enjoyable experiences ive had playing a video game. In not even halfway done and I'm confident in saying that. The overall mix of history and sci fi is so cool to me. The story is amazing, Aloy is a really cool and interesting character, the combat is a ton of fun but decently challenging, the visuals are stunning and the music is so great, every song fits the tone of the game in such an awesome and touching way. Man I love this game.

Edited by KingNothing
  • Like 2

Horizon Zero Dawn is one of the most enjoyable experiences ive had playing a video game. In not even halfway done and I'm confident in saying that. The overall mix of history and sci fi is so cool to me. The story is amazing, Aloy is a really cool and interesting character, the combat is a ton of fun but decently challenging, the visuals are stunning and the music is so great, every song fits the tone of the game in such an awesome and touching way. Man I love this game.

This is how I felt and still feel about Witcher 3

• Like 2

Days Gone looks intense as ****.

Xbox needs to make another Fatal Frame as an exclusive. I loved the first one and Crimson Butterfly.

Decision stands banned for 2 weeks. I think they didn't even check it again tbh.

Same thing happened to Anderson Silva. He cheated his way to the top and now he's falling down the rankings.

• Like 2

Decision stands banned for 2 weeks. I think they didn't even check it again tbh.

They don't ban you based on reports, they had to have found evidence.

You have some explaining to do. You let down all the people who don't watch your YouTube videos dude

• Like 2

They don't ban you based on reports, they had to have found evidence.

You have some explaining to do. You let down all the people who don't watch your YouTube videos dude

I don't know what I've done tho. It says Griefing, Abusing trolling blah blah. Where is the evidence?

Lol I have tons of footage and 2 alt accounts. I'm playing right now it's just stupid that Im losing my #1 ranked spot for the month.

I don't know what I've done tho. It says Griefing, Abusing trolling blah blah. Where is the evidence?

Lol I have tons of footage and 2 alt accounts. I'm playing right now it's just stupid that Im losing my #1 ranked spot for the month.

stop spamming the clinch every time you get rocked bro. im 102% certain thats why you got bant, and if it wasnt, then it was because you picked a banger and then started diving for ankles

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

either that or you created a mortal kombat fighter rocking white scorpion attire and named him klansman karl.

im sure your punishment fits the crime.  dont try to act like you dont know what you did bro.

Edited by -idyb-

I remember somebody asking about Star Wars Battlefront on Xbox One recently.

The Ultimate Edition with all of the DLC is 75% off right now on Xbox Live.

Aloy is a really cool and interesting character

Her story and character certainly is but I couldn't get over her face. It bothered me to the point where I had to stop playing. Real talk. I thought it was me untill I saw others comment on it under YT vids. Her face looks like an elf with downs, it's so annoying it gets under your skin.

3081169-e3stage_horizonzerodawn_20160715

• Like 2

I started Walking Dead Season Three last night. Played through the first episode.

There was one thing in particular that bugged the hell out of me in the episode, but at the end, I definitely wanted to play more.

Her story and character certainly is but I couldn't get over her face. It bothered me to the point where I had to stop playing. Real talk. I thought it was me untill I saw others comment on it under YT vids. Her face looks like an elf with downs, it's so annoying it gets under your skin.

3081169-e3stage_horizonzerodawn_20160715

Her looks dont really bother me at all. Sometimes the lip syncing isnt entirely accurate but its hard toget every single part of that right. Its better than ME Andromeda at least.

I watched for 3 minutes.

There was ZERO interaction with your fans.

It was nice to hear Patster alive and well though.

You were too shook to speak in chat. I responded to both of my fans.

• Like 3

Aloy's face definitely has some issues at times now that I think about it, but it's not enough to really take me out of the game. The majority of the time she looks great, the team at Guerilla really did a good job with her. This is an in-game shot that looks good: 

IYaSuW2.png

also, dem Carja silks

You were too shook to speak in chat. I responded to both of my fans.

I was about to make an account so I could say hello...saw war west basically talking to himself and decided it was not the high standard of fan interaction I am accustomed to. You need carnage to moderate.

• Like 1

I was about to make an account so I could say hello...saw war west basically talking to himself and decided it was not the high standard of fan interaction I am accustomed to. You need carnage to moderate.

Carnage is always hiding in corners with shotguns, he has time to read the chat nonstop. A high-level assault team like Patster and 12er are ALWAYS on the attack and have less time to talk to you idiots. 

That said, I was responding to warwest and McMod.

• Like 3

Carnage is always hiding in corners with shotguns, he has time to read the chat nonstop. A high-level assault team like Patster and 12er are ALWAYS on the attack and have less time to talk to you idiots.

That said, I was responding to warwest and McMod.

VIPs get that kind of special treatment. Gingerbeards and fat hillbillies have to fend for ourselves in those chat rooms.

• Like 3

Anything about a new UFC game?

No, but in other news, FH got banned for cheating in that game.

Unfortunately, they shut down the banned forums where you used to have to post to ask for an appeal. I went looking to see if I could find his thread, that **** would have been hilarious. 

Those forums were LEGENDARY.

myson.jpg

• Like 5

No, but in other news, FH got banned for cheating in that game.

Unfortunately, they shut down the banned forums where you used to have to post to ask for an appeal. I went looking to see if I could find his thread, that **** would have been hilarious. 

Those forums were LEGENDARY.

myson.jpg

That forum was the best. I miss it.

• Like 2

IGN awarded Mario Odyssey best in show at E3. Can't say I disagree, I still don't know how I feel about the hat throwing though.

Edited by SmoothCriminal

IGN awarded Mario Odyssey best in show at E3. Can't say I disagree, I still don't know how I feel about the hat throwing though.

TLOU2 wasnt there so I aint even mad

• Like 1