general consensus is that its unbalanced, lacking content,  riddled with bugs and not really even in a state to be released but EA pressured bioware into putting it out anyways.   doesnt even seem to be a favorable review for it that exists on the internet

easy pass for me. even if it didnt have an EA logo slapped on the case, i still wouldnt buy it for a dollar.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

general consensus is that its unbalanced, lacking content,  riddled with bugs and not really even in a state to be released but EA pressured bioware into putting it out anyways.   doesnt even seem to be a favorable review for it that exists on the internet

easy pass for me. even if it didnt have an EA logo slapped on the case, i still wouldnt buy it for a dollar.

The game is better than ESO, and I mean in their current states.

• Like 1

LOL

thats gold coming from a guy who laps up everything EA puts out.

outside of the typical fanboys who gladly bend over for whatever broken garbage EA herps out every year, ive yet to find a review or even a comment put out there that doesnt conclude that Anthem is anything more than a steaming pile of dog shit

wouldnt buy that for a dollar m8. i'd end up having to scrape it off the bottom of my shoe.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

horse riding simulators are serious business m8 and its not my opinion. im just regurgitating the general consensus of what everybody else is saying.  couldnt give a chit about gaining the respect of the 6 or 7 members of this forum who all coincidentally happen to be a member of team xbox, and all seem to have a hard-on for circle jerking every game EA herps out.

that metacritic score lol. oh well, at least it wasnt fallout 76.  

• Like 1

speaking of fallout 76 and that disaster, anthem already got a 35% price cut in australia and germany. must be a great game that more than 2 people want to play.

nY0aSAr.jpg

anthem_australia_amazon.PNG

though i wouldnt even rent it off ea access for a dollar

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

horse riding simulators are serious business m8 and its not my opinion. im just regurgitating the general consensus of what everybody else is saying.  couldnt give a chit about gaining the respect of the 6 or 7 members of this forum who all coincidentally happen to be a member of team xbox, and all seem to have a hard-on for circle jerking every game EA herps out.

that metacritic score lol. oh well, at least it wasnt fallout 76.  

You've bought more xbox's than 5 of the 7 people, dummy. 

Fallout 76 is better than ESO, too. 

• Like 1

lol no. just stop. there is no point of d*ck riding another mediocre barebones game that got rushed out the door unfinished and overloaded with bugs. just because it has an EA logo on the cover and has guns that go pew pew doesnt mean youre required to to swallow the whole load m8

wouldnt buy Anthem or Fallout 76 for a dollar homie

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

lol no. just stop. there is no point of d*ck riding another mediocre barebones game that got rushed out the door unfinished and overloaded with bugs. just because it has an EA logo on the cover and has guns that go pew pew doesnt mean youre required to to swallow the whole load m8

wouldnt buy or rent Anthem or Fallout 76 for a dollar.

I don't care if you buy either game, I just want you to stop regurgitating the IGN comment section here like you actually know anything about anything.

No one cares about your opinion because it's never rooted in anything meaningful. Shut the **** up until you actually play a video game and can give an informed opinion, retard.

• Like 2

i havent even read the ign articles or the comments for that matter.   the only thing ign related in the last month ive clicked, according to my browser history, is an article about kevin nash playing super shredder in ninja turtles 2

but hey, while we're on the topic, what does IGN have to say about Anthem?  curious to know.  i know theres probably alot more people over there than just 6 or 7 dudes who coincidentally loathe Georges St. Pierre, play their games exclusively on an xbox, and have massive hardon's for anything put out by EA

what did they even score it bro?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, 12er© said:

You've bought more xbox's than 5 of the 7 people, dummy. 

Fallout 76 is better than ESO, too. 

That last line lol, c'mon man.

• Haha 1

lol just looked it up.  ign gave it a 6.5/10

funny cause usually those guys have a hardon for any hyped up AAA game released by a scumbag big money publisher. if its got an EA, Ubisoft, or an Activision logo on the cover, its got some guns to shoot off, and its just another clone of their last game, you can expect those idiots to give the game no less than an 8

lmao. they must have really done fuct up with anthem for IGN to chit all over that one.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

people will forget about anthem by the time division 2 comes out,   if they dont just go back to playing destiny 2.  

seems to be the kind of games that anthem wants to be but never will be.  games as good as dead in a few months and the interest is already drying out.  the popularity on twitch is down to 106k, when last week it was over 500k. wont be too long until they start giving out the 35% price drops on this side of the pond as well

everythings indicating this game is gonna flop. basically youre paying money to beta test the game in an early access state and by the time they ever get around to fixing half the bugs and fleshing out the game, most people will have moved on.  

basically bioware is about to get driven into the ground over EA's business decisions.  if it ain't fixed, put it out the door broken.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

people will forget about anthem by the time division 2 comes out,   if they dont just go back to playing destiny 2.  

seems to be the kind of games that anthem wants to be but never will be.  games as good as dead in a few months and the interest is already drying out.  the popularity on twitch is down to 106k, when last week it was over 500k. wont be too long until they start giving out the 35% price drops on this side of the pond as well

everythings indicating this game is gonna flop. basically youre paying money to beta test the game in an early access state and by the time they ever get around to fixing half the bugs and fleshing out the game, most people will have moved on.  

basically bioware is about to get driven into the ground over EA's business decisions.  if it ain't fixed, put it out the door broken.

Everyone **** on the Division when it came out. They said all the same dumb **** they said about Anthem and every other game.

Now they're d1ck riding it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 12er© said:

Everyone **** on the Division when it came out. They said all the same dumb **** they said about Anthem and every other game.

Now they're d1ck riding it.

They chit on Destiny 2 also.

1 minute ago, America said:

They chit on Destiny 2 also.

They chit on almost all games. Nothing is ever good enough for these spoiled children and then IDYB comes in here and regurgitates this nonsense.

That's why I tell him to go fist **** his mother when he does. He plays almost no games, but has an opinion on all of them.

• Like 1

well yeah. when you put out a bunch of steaming dog shit like Anthem and of course people will be pumped to play the division 2 in a couple weeks.

ubisoft is also a pile of chit company but these guys are gonna get hailed as gods after how badly they done fuct it up with anthem.     the people playing division 2 and destiny will start to appreciate what they have a little more, when they consider the fact that they could have been playing anthem instead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 12er© said:

They chit on almost all games. Nothing is ever good enough for these spoiled children and then IDYB comes in here and regurgitates this nonsense.

That's why I tell him to go fist **** his mother when he does. He plays almost no games, but has an opinion on all of them.

One of the things pissing me off about Anthem is chidish as fu*k but I hate it in games.

That damn damage total that pops up everytime you land a shot. It just annoys the hell outta me.

15 minutes ago, 12er© said:

kRY9ACR.jpg

idyb never plays games hurr durrr

these are just my last two ive been playing. on only one platform.  and ones that i actually own and can run off steam rather than the tonnes ive pirated.  mind you the counter is way off i minimize the game alot when my wrist gets sore or i need a break. i doubt i played that much poe lately even though t i am addicted

listen mr. felcher, do you ever get tired of being wrong? do you ever get tired of the same old shtick of saying i'm so full of nonsense?  this last week youve tried to berate me, and the only thing you can do is try to destroy my credibility, when its you yourself getting proven to say nothing but bullchit.  what is it this week,  idyb plays no games, idyb bought an xbox one s, what else am i missing out on?  doesnt matter im sure youll just make a bunch of chit up too right?

you are the one who is full of yourself bro. maybe you should hang a cup out of your **** to catch all of the excess sh*t that comes out of your posts. go enjoy some more of your barebones unfinished ea trash with the rest of your fan club.  i bet a statement like "12er's game collection consists of 95% EA games and other trash shooters" would be more accurate than "idyb plays no games."     How far off the mark would i be?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 12er© said:

So far, the two people who have actually played the game have said it's fun.

Honestly I don't give a **** what the reviews say. Anthem is a ****ing fun game as well as probably the most beautiful game I have ever played. Also the developer has promised plenty of updates and new missions to come in the near future.

Would highly recommend a purchase good sir!

Idyb is the same guy that thinks that a computer is a better gaming system than a ****ing actual console LOL so like his opinion has any credibility 

9 minutes ago, America said:

One of the things pissing me off about Anthem is chidish as fu*k but I hate it in games.

That damn damage total that pops up everytime you land a shot. It just annoys the hell outta me.

I was actually going to refute that and had to go look at gameplay to see that it does do that.

It's so small and mixed in with all the explosions and lasers that I never even noticed it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Idyb is the same guy that thinks that a computer is a better gaming system than a ****ing actual console LOL so like his opinion has any credibility 

bro your credibility with anything pc related is destroyed last year when you spent a month trying to figure out how to get a controller to work and still couldnt figure it out

LO DOUBLE L

did you take your prebuilt back to best buy and trade it in for a nintendo switch yet? or was that too hard for you to figure out how to set up?   have you learned what a usb port is?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

kRY9ACR.jpg

idyb never plays games hurr durrr

these are just my last two ive been playing. on only one platform.  mind you the counter is way off i minimize the game alot when my wrist gets sore or i need a break. i doubt i played that much poe lately even though t i am addicted

listen mr. felcher, do you ever get tired of being wrong? do you ever get tired of the same old shtick of saying i'm so full of nonsense?  this last week youve tried to berate me, and the only thing you can do is try to destroy my credibility, when its you yourself getting proven to say nothing but bullchit.  what is it this week,  idyb plays no games, idyb bought an xbox one s, what else am i missing out on?  doesnt matter im sure youll just make a bunch of chit up too right?

you are the one who is full of yourself bro. maybe you should hang a cup out of your **** to catch all of the excess sh*t that comes out of your posts

You play a 6 year old game and a free to play, years old game.

Yes, you have your finger on the pulse of todays gaming.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Honestly I don't give a **** what the reviews say. Anthem is a ****ing fun game as well as probably the most beautiful game I have ever played. Also the developer has promised plenty of updates and new missions to come in the near future.

Would highly recommend a purchase good sir!

I already bought it. I had zero interest in it, but gave it a shot with EA access and decided it was fun.

1 minute ago, 12er© said:

I was actually going to refute that and had to go look at gameplay to see that it does do that.

It's so small and mixed in with all the explosions and lasers that I never even noticed it.

I've noticed it in every gameplay video I've seen, you know how when you hate something it's all you can focus on? It's a weird reason not to buy a game but I seriously hate that chit.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, 12er© said:

You play a 6 year old game and a free to play, years old game.

Yes, you have your finger on the pulse of todays gaming.

its the best loot orientated ARPG on the market bro. beats the piss out of diablo 3, torchlight, grim dawn, and everything else. its the diablo 2 sequel that diablo 3 only wish it could have been. if you played it on pc you would know.   avoid the console version  because its trash and can only use half the skills and chit because youre restricted to the limited amount of buttons on your controller. the xbox version is completely gimped and nobody even plays it because its just so neutered and impractical. it will never resemble the same game as on pc, and i couldnt imagine trying to play that kind of a game without a mouse and keyboard, or trying to do any trading at all. 

youll never be hardcore enough to play it.  the game would break you within a week before you even got anywhere on anything and youd be running back to battlefront 2.  stick to your casual ea shooter games bud. when you start talking about a game like PoE, it shoes just how clueless you are when it comes to anything else outside of a bunch of EA shooters.  youve basically just ruined any credibility you have by  making such a post like that.   there is more content being added every 3 months  for free in PoE, than the amount of content anthem will see throughout its lifetime most of which you will have to pay extra for.

any respect or credibility i had left for you as a gameris gone, after a such a blanket statement like that. its clear that is a type of game you know nothing about and you are clueless as to what a quality, challenging game with alot of depth and endless content is all about.  stick to playing those $60 EA shooters that youll be bored of after a month after your 5 forum buddies and the rest  of the online community moves on to the next flavour of the month to waste their time on

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Just now, America said:

I've noticed it in every gameplay video I've seen, you know how when you hate something it's all you can focus on? It's a weird reason not to buy a game but I seriously hate that chit.

That is weird, but if it bothers you that much then don't buy it.

6 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

bro your credibility with anything pc related is destroyed last year when you spent a month trying to figure out how to get a controller to work and still couldnt figure it out

LO DOUBLE L

did you take your prebuilt back to best buy and trade it in for a nintendo switch yet? or was that too hard for you to figure out how to set up?    

Do you have ****ing down syndrome?

No it was not a pre built, it was custom built with a bad windows install that doesn't support updates and it turned out to be a port on my desktop that went bad. Nothing I did wrong you ****ing colossal size troll

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 12er© said:

I already bought it. I had zero interest in it, but gave it a shot with EA access and decided it was fun.

That's good. It's a great game and will continue to get even better with updates 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, America said:

That is bizarre 

9 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Do you have ****ing down syndrome?

No it was not a pre built, it was custom built with a bad windows install that doesn't support updates and it turned out to be a port on my desktop that went bad. Nothing I did wrong you ****ing colossal size troll

bro, youre not going to bullchit me.   you didnt build chit all if it took you a whole month to try to get an xbox one controller to work with a pc, still couldnt figure it out, and just gave up on pc gaming altogether and went running back to consoles to play your overpriced games at 30fps.

at this point im convinced that even an OG xbox one may be a little too advanced for you if you dont know how to get a controller to work on your pc. i remember trying to help you out with that but it was like talking to a wall because you were too god damn illiterate to figure anything out.  that and you had to get a new power supply too after all the shutdowns youd get for trying to game out on some old AMD gpu using some garbage psu  too weak for your build.  didnt you replace that with some other low tier cream of the crap psu right after that buddy in the computer shop swindled you into taking it off of his back? i never did get the whole backstory off that because you disappeared for most of the rest of the year, but im glad to see you finally made your way back to console where you belong.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

bro, youre not going to bullchit me.   you didnt build chit all if it took you a whole month to try to get an xbox one controller to work with a pc, still couldnt figure it out, and just gave up on pc gaming altogether and went running back to consoles to play your overpriced games at 30fps.

at this point im convinced that even an OG xbox one may be a little too advanced for you if you dont know how to get a controller to work on your pc. i remember trying to help you out with that but it was like talking to a wall because you were too god damn illiterate to figure anything out.  that and you had to get a new power supply too after all the shutdowns youd get for trying to game out on some old AMD gpu using some garbage psu  too weak for your build.  didnt you replace that with some other low tier cream of the crap psu right after that buddy in the computer shop swindled you into taking it off of his back? i never did get the whole backstory off that because you disappeared for most of the rest of the year, but im glad to see you finally made your way back to console where you belong.

Never claimed to have built my PC, I got drunk while getting my computer nerd friend to build it for me lol. Next.

your friend is an asshole m8. he could have at least showed you where the usb ports were to connect your controller or wireless adapter.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, 12er© said:

That is weird, but if it bothers you that much then don't buy it.

I was going to buy it, then when it got closer lost interest and bought the last two ACs. Still might pick it up.

Is it a game where you need a squad or can you run solo?

10 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

While IDYB was having a chit fit over EA again, I just spent about three hours playing Anthem and had a blast. 

Sorry you dont like having fun

Got em 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

While IDYB was having a chit fit over EA again, I just spent about three hours playing Anthem and had a blast. 

Sorry you dont like having fun

and 2/3 of that time was spent waiting on loading screens hey?

glad youre having fun with loading screen simulator 2019 m8.

ea selling you loading screens in 2019. and people lap that chit all up.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

the Arcanist Ruins contract has 5 minutes and 20 seconds worth of loading screens and only takes 4 minutes 23 seconds of gameplay to complete. i can only imagine the fun it will be when you start having to grind the same content to try to farm stuff.

sounds like quite a blast and typing anthem load screens into google, it appears as if everybody seems to be having fun with it

seems like the type of game i could get into. when i'm waiting over 5 minutes to be able to do my 4 minutes of content, i could alt + tab out of the game and have enough time to come over here and write a 5 paragraph essay on why EA is a pile of chit for rushing another barebones unpolished turd out the door.

disappoints me cause anthem and crackdown were like the 2 only games this quarter i was even remotely interested in trying. for some odd reason they caught my eye way back in e3. but now it turns out theyre both a bust.  i dont think my jimmies can take more of this chit.

to hell with all that noise anyways. cpy just cracked the denuvo on ace combat 7. maybe ill just save my money and give that a try instead. not exactly the same kind of game but i'm always down for something new to try and it looks more interesting than watching loading screens over and over.

Edited by -idyb-

45 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

and 2/3 of that time was spent waiting on loading screens hey?

glad youre having fun with loading screen simulator 2019 m8.

ea selling you loading screens in 2019. and people lap that chit all up.

Loading screens are 10 - 15 seconds. But I guess you wouldn't know that considering you don't play games. You just come on here to either **** about EA, flirt with McMod, or rub one out to your PC. 

33 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

the Arcanist Ruins contract has 5 minutes and 20 seconds worth of loading screens and only takes 4 minutes 23 seconds of gameplay to complete. i can only imagine the fun it will be when you start having to grind the same content to try to farm stuff.

sounds like quite a blast and typing anthem load screens into google, it appears as if everybody seems to be having fun with it

seems like the type of game i could get into. when i'm waiting over 5 minutes to be able to do my 4 minutes of content, i could alt + tab out of the game and have enough time to come over here and write a 5 paragraph essay on why EA is a pile of chit for rushing another barebones unpolished turd out the door.

disappoints me cause anthem and crackdown were like the 2 only games this quarter i was even remotely interested in trying. for some odd reason they caught my eye way back in e3. but now it turns out theyre both a bust.  i dont think my jimmies can take more of this chit.

to hell with all that noise anyways. cpy just cracked the denuvo on ace combat 7. maybe ill just save my money and give that a try instead. not exactly the same kind of game but i'm always down for something new to try and it looks more interesting than watching loading screens over and over.

If you're playing on PC with a SSD there should be a problem. Considering, like I said, that I'm playing on a One X with a WD external and loading screens are moot.

37 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Loading screens are 10 - 15 seconds. But I guess you wouldn't know that considering you don't play games. You just come on here to either **** about EA, flirt with McMod, or rub one out to your PC. 

kRY9ACR.jpg

damn. you really got me on that one.  more hours in 2 weeks in just one good game then youll get out of anthem before u get bored of the loading screens or ea deems it a failure and abandons it and cans a bunch of people over at bioware. assuming the community doesnt just up and leave first and go back to playing destiny, or the division 2 next month.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

If you're playing on PC with a SSD there should be a problem. Considering, like I said, that I'm playing on a One X with a WD external and loading screens are moot.

i have 2 samsung evo 850's and a kingston ssdnow v300 for my ssd's.    loading screens for any game really isnt a concern. ffxv seems to take a bit to load just from launching the game but nowhere near as terrible as i get on ps4 where it can literally take minutes. after that if im just fast travelling with my car it takes like 5 or 10 seconds to load, when on ps4 it would take a couple minutes if im trying to get to a destination all the way across the map.    thats the one game i can think of where loading times are actually any concern at all to me

im just watching the angry joe video and they have graphs and timestamps of all these loading screens and that contract where its 5:20 to do the 4:23 of content. to be fair, perhaps that was just a console version he's reviewing and maybe i'm just an idiot, but really it shouldnt take that long to have to sit through on any system

either way it seems to be an issue that keeps me wary. i didnt even know it was an issue until i seen the angry joe review

u know its bad when he spends the first 5 or 10 minutes mocking it over its loading screens. not even 20 seconds into the video and i see where hes going with this.   and its not just this guy, but a whole bunch of articles slamming the overwhelming amount of loading screens for the game and stuff    maybe its not like that for pc i dont know,   but i know its just not a bunch of sh*t that people would make up just to bash ea or whatever. im sure theres an issue going on here.  everything i see is all Loading Screen Simulator,  so forgive me for parroting that crap into here like the blind ea hater that i am. thats just what i do m8. 

i still want to take the word of what everybody else is saying outside of my small group of forum haters which consist primarilly of team xbox EA cheerleaders who  hate on GSP at every opportunity.  im sure theres no bias there and its a great game with tonnes of content, no bugs,  and the loading screen issue is just a bunch of crap that a bunch of random people made up over the internet.   clearly the reviews in no way reflect on the actual state on the game, and none of those guys know what they are talking about.  especially the guy who EA paid to give a review and then made him take it down after he chit all over the game too.   that story is now making the rounds too, get a load of that one.

i really dont see anything positive being spoken about this game outside of this forum outside of the one or two guys here who also preorder any game with an EA logo on it, months in advance.  everywhere else i look reviewers are all slamming it over the same concerns. yeah okay, maybe its just a few people who might not like something, but when each and every review is all slamming it and saying the same things, that starts to indicate that theres a bigger issue here that cant really be overlooked and theres some legitimate issues going on. 

i really cant find one positive review to even convince me to change my mind again and want to try this game anymore. you would think if this game would have lived up to the hype and had something to deliver there would be something out there?  but i cant find anything. i mean ive watched some gameplay footage here and there and it looks alright i guess. the combat doesnt look like something only bethesda is capable of reproducing or anything.  but everything else seems overwhelmingly negative, and im sure theres a valid reason behind it

i was almost sold on this game a while ago and was looking to take a gamble on it, despite my hatred for EA. but after all the sh*tstorm that errupted this week, i dont even feel its right to snag a month of ea access just to find out if its any good or not.  whatever though ill just stick to playing the same old chit and maybe try out ace combat or something

whatever ive went off too much about this chit.  like i do every time ea puts out a bunch more crap that offends me.  but this time i was genuinely interested in maybe trying it out. so it kinda rustles me a little.  but i'll get over it. im done with this crap though. still not buying it for a dollar!

Edited by -idyb-

53 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i have 2 samsung evo 850's and a kingston ssdnow v300 for my ssd's.    loading screens for any game really isnt a concern. ffxv seems to take a bit to load just from launching the game but nowhere near as terrible as i get on ps4 where it can literally take minutes. after that if im just fast travelling with my car it takes like 5 or 10 seconds to load, when on ps4 it would take a couple minutes if im trying to get to a destination all the way across the map.    thats the one game i can think of where loading times are actually any concern at all to me

im just watching the angry joe video and they have graphs and timestamps of all these loading screens and that contract where its 5:20 to do the 4:23 of content. to be fair, perhaps that was just a console version he's reviewing and maybe i'm just an idiot, but really it shouldnt take that long to have to sit through on any system really. i mean its 2019. get your sh*t together

either way it seems to be an issue that keeps me wary of it. i didnt even know it was an issue until i seen the angry joe review

u know its bad when he spends the first 5 or 10 minutes mocking it over its loading screens. not even 20 seconds into the video and i see where hes going with this.   and its not just this guy, but a whole bunch of articles slamming the overwhelming amount of loading screens for the game and stuff    maybe its not like that for pc i dont know,   but i know its just not a bunch of sh*t that people would make up just to bash ea or whatever. im sure theres an issue going on here.  everything i see is all Loading Screen Simulator,  so forgive me for parroting that crap into here like the blind ea hater that i am. thats just what i do m8. 

i still want to take the word of what everybody else is saying outside of my small group of forum haters which consist primarilly of team xbox EA cheerleaders who  hate on GSP at every opportunity.  im sure theres no bias there and its a great game with tonnes of content, no bugs,  and the loading screen issue is just a bunch of crap that a bunch of random people made up over the internet.   clearly the reviews in no way reflect on the actual state on the game, and none of those guys know what they are talking about.  especially the guy who EA paid to give a review and then made him take it down after he chit all over the game too.   that story is now making the rounds too, get a load of that one.

i really dont see anything positive being spoken about this game outside of this forum outside of the one or two guys here who also preorder any game with an EA logo on it, months in advance.  everywhere else i look reviewers are all slamming it over the same concerns. yeah okay, maybe its just a few people who might not like something, but when each and every review is all slamming it and saying the same things, that starts to indicate that theres a bigger issue here that cant really be overlooked and theres some legitimate issues going on. 

i really cant find one positive review to even convince me to change my mind again and want to try this game anymore. you would think if this game would have lived up to the hype and had something to deliver there would be something out there?  but i cant find anything. i mean ive watched some gameplay footage here and there and it looks alright i guess. the combat doesnt look like something only bethesda is capable of reproducing or anything.  but everything else seems overwhelmingly negative, and im sure theres a valid reason behind it

i was almost sold on this game a while ago and was looking to take a gamble on it, despite my hatred for EA. but after all the sh*tstorm that errupted this week, i dont even feel its right to snag a month of ea access just to find out if its any good or not.  whatever though ill just stick to playing the same old chit and maybe try out ace combat or something

whatever ive went off too much about this chit.  like i do every time ea puts out a bunch more crap that offends me.  but this time i was genuinely interested in maybe trying it out. so it kinda rustles me a little.  but i'll get over it. im done with this crap though. still not buying it for a dollar!

giphy.gif

yeah yeah.  i let ea get the better of me this time. had to let the jimmies rustle through

wouldnt have went off at all if some ea fanboy didnt bait me into this nonsense after i made an accurate statement about how ea is cancer to the gaming industry, and i wouldnt buy this game for a dollar.  i still stand firmly by that statement.

with posts like the one i just made above, trump needs to hire me to build his wall. i pray for the structural integrity of it to be well fortified, and able to withstand the constant flow of my tears every time that EA puts out a new game. you dont want that chit leaking into your country.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

This seems like it's possibly fake but the rumor is that the new Assassin's Creed codenamed Legion will take place in Italy, Gaul, and Germania during the rule of Marcus Aurelius. It's supposed to come out next year.

It seems too much like Gladiator.