Any of you lot played the latest Hitman game? Is it worth getting, im considering picking it up this weekend.

16 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Anyone playing borderlands 3? I haven't picked it up yet but going to eventually.

Never played any of them myself but might give it a try as I think the art style looks sick.

2 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Any of you lot played the latest Hitman game? Is it worth getting, im considering picking it up this weekend.

Never played any of them myself but might give it a try as I think the art style looks sick.

Play dark souls

4 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

If you haven't played dark souls you should be BANNED from this thread 

I get it you like Dark Souls. 

alright im buying nhl 20 just for the franchise mode and maybe a bit of online versus.    took a long break from the series after getting burned out but franchise mode looks pretty dope.   

80 fooking canadian dollars and tax for a game these days, god damn thats crazy.  this chit will be on sale in like a month, and likely free with gold come playoff time

Edited by -idyb-

alright to hell with it im buying a year of ea access for 30 bucks just so i can play it.  that makes a hell of alot more sense i'll be done with this game in a year anyways

this ea access thing doesnt seem like too bad of a deal either. i fooking hate ea with a passion and generally avoid purchasing their games at all costs but im sure there would be a few other games i'd want to try out along the way, and 30 bucks is really nothing to me so yeah im gonna go the ea access route instead.  better than  shelling out big on a game thats gonna be practically dead and replaced by next hockey season anyways

Edited by -idyb-

ouch so i just bought a year of ea access, found out that nhl 20 is only a 10 hour trial and i have to wait until it hits the vault if i want access to the whole thing.

i figured ea access allows you to access to any of their games but i guess not. at 30 bucks a year that would have been a hell of a deal

to hell with that, i refunded and bought the game normally.  for fook sakes i just want my hockey fix dammit

Edited by -idyb-

On 9/17/2019 at 1:53 PM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Yep. It's my favorite one besides 2. I'm a huge borderlands fan. 

Me too, I have just been busy so I didn't pick it up yet. Reviews have been generally good but I read that it is overheating some consoles. 

• Like 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Beta Details

PS4 Exclusive Beta Dates

• September 12-13 (Early Access, PS4)
  • September 14-16 (Open beta, PS4)

Cross-Play Beta Dates

• September 19-20 (Early access, PC and Xbox One; open beta, PS4)
  • September 21-23 (Open beta, PS4, Xbox One, and PC)

Cross-Play Beta Start Times

• September 19 (PS4 open beta; Xbox One/PC early access)
    • 10 AM PT
    • 1 PM ET
    • 6 PM BST
    • 3 AM AET (September 20)
  • September 20 (PS4, Xbox One, PC open beta)
    • 6 PM PT
    • 9 PM ET
    • 2 AM BST (September 21)
    • 11 AM AET (September 21)

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Me too, I have just been busy so I didn't pick it up yet. Reviews have been generally good but I read that it is overheating some consoles. 

I haven't had any issues on either if mu One X's. I know the PS4 pro is struggling hard and people have reported crashes on One X's that have wiped their saves completely (even from the cloud). 

I'm sure they'll throw up some fixes along the way soon.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PATSTER said:

I recently tried dark souls again and reconfirmed that it's trash.

The game is only challenging because the controls are so clunky and unresponsive.

Remnant from the ashes throws that franchise for five.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

The game is only challenging because the controls are so clunky and unresponsive.

THIS^

i revisited dark souls recently because the first time i tried it i lost a controller. back then i didnt understand where the difficulty was coming from but now i get it. Remnant is leaps and bounds above any game in the souls series 

On 9/17/2019 at 2:53 PM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Yep. It's my favorite one besides 2. I'm a huge borderlands fan. 

how did you feel about the pre sequel? im going through it now and having a bit of a hard time enjoying it. the map design feels off, the characters are annoying and uninteresting, and the side quests are often more tedious than enjoyable  

26 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

THIS^

i revisited dark souls recently because the first time i tried it i lost a controller. back then i didnt understand where the difficulty was coming from but now i get it. Remnant is leaps and bounds above any game in the souls series 

2 hours ago, 12еr said:

Yeah, the reason why you both suck at the game is the game's fault 

Lol

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Lol

the surge, nioh, sekiro, and to an extent remnant are all souls style games with better controls than the souls games themselves and i think they're all much better for it 

25 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Lol

The game isn't fun.

Lol at saying Remnant is better than Souls. Game is good but it has a lot of issues. 

Nioh is the ONLY game that can come close to the Souls franchise. 

Surge is a third. 

1 hour ago, brunofr418 said:

how did you feel about the pre sequel? im going through it now and having a bit of a hard time enjoying it. the map design feels off, the characters are annoying and uninteresting, and the side quests are often more tedious than enjoyable  

It's good too but my least favorite for sure. I feel like they just threw a game together for chits. 

Roids List of Souls Games and their rankings:

1. Bloodborne

2. Demons Souls

3. Dark Souls 1

4. Dark Souls 3

5. Sekiro

6. Dark Souls 2

7. Nioh

8. The Surge 

9. Lords of the Falleb

10. Remnants (it might place higher between Sekiro and DS2 once I play through it completely once I'm done with BL3)

Surge 2 and Code Vein are on the horizon also so we shall see if they crack top 10. 

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Nioh is the ONLY game that can come close to the Souls franchise. 

goat petting simulator is right up there too m8

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

It's good too but my least favorite for sure. I feel like they just threw a game together for chits. 

i won’t lie it’s pretty cool to go through handsome jack’s origin 

• Like 1

Preordered MW so I could get the early access beta code through Amazon. Contacted them and they say it's done automatically 2 days after you order. The early access beta starts today so that doesn't help. Ordered on best buy online and had a code within 10 minutes. 

39 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Preordered MW so I could get the early access beta code through Amazon. Contacted them and they say it's done automatically 2 days after you order. The early access beta starts today so that doesn't help. Ordered on best buy online and had a code within 10 minutes. 

They used to get send it right away and then everyone canceled their preorder and apparently they caught on now.

Sorry I ruined that for you.

• Haha 2

On 9/18/2019 at 10:32 AM, PATSTER said:

But then I wouldn't be able to keep posting that video of me kicking your **** in hockey fights

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/18/2019 at 2:34 PM, -idyb- said:

alright im buying nhl 20 just for the franchise mode and maybe a bit of online versus.    took a long break from the series after getting burned out but franchise mode looks pretty dope.   

80 fooking canadian dollars and tax for a game these days, god damn thats crazy.  this chit will be on sale in like a month, and likely free with gold come playoff time

I'm enjoying it so far. I'm just playing the EA Access trial and then if I use up the 10 hours, I'll consider buying it, but I almost never do.

On 9/18/2019 at 7:30 AM, Jolldan said:

It's fantastic. I'm excited for the new level they're adding next week.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I love how idyb hates these companies but spends his entire paycheck on their products. 

oh yeah i totally went broke from buying a video game. god damn sweat shop wages these days. damn you ea, now i cant put gas in the car.

for the record if there were any other hockey games so i could get my hockey fix, i would buy that one over the one with the EA logo on the cover. its bad enough i had to buy this chit for console and itll be in the bargain bin in no time. whatever i just wanted a hockey game to play

Edited by -idyb-

4 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I'm enjoying it so far. I'm just playing the EA Access trial and then if I use up the 10 hours, I'll consider buying it, but I almost never do.

franchise mode is pretty sweet. my Seattle Seamen expansion team is kicking @ss and taking names so far. 

Edited by -idyb-

13 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

It's fantastic. I'm excited for the new level they're adding next week.

Thanks mate, think I might have to pick up a copy there's a youtuber I occasionally watch who was trying it out, really liked all the different ways you could carry out the mission.

10 hours ago, juice64011 said:

If anyone wants to try the modern warfare beta a day early redeem this on callofduty.com and then redeem the code on Xbox.

7RR8-5F58B-BG6F

I got it. Thanks!

I'll try it out tonight or maybe a bit on my lunch break since I'm working from home today.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I got it. Thanks!

I'll try it out tonight or maybe a bit on my lunch break since I'm working from home today.

No problem, I might be playing as well so send an invite. So far I don't know what to think, the visuals and the sound effects are really well done but it seems like it's struggling to decide whether it's a tactical shooter or same old fast paced COD. 

Played for 30 seconds and got sniped by a guy camping over B in domination. Had flashbacks of MW2. 

2 hours ago, Saturnus said:

Tried, not my cup of tea :)

On 9/18/2019 at 10:32 AM, PATSTER said:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Played for 30 seconds and got sniped by a guy camping over B in domination. Had flashbacks of MW2. 

Yeah, that sounds like my MW2 experience.

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

This bloke is hilarious 😂

This is what you're doing with your time that you could be using to play dark souls?

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Change the name of the thread already. Its basically 2020

No.

• Sad 1

pepper your angus my pc master race breathren.  the game youve all been waiting for, A Finger Lickin’ Good Dating Simulator, is due to hit steam in about 5 hours.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1121910/I_Love_You_Colonel_Sanders_A_Finger_Lickin_Good_Dating_Simulator/

KFC is apparently creating a Colonel Sanders dating sim

https://www.polygon.com/2019/9/10/20858760/kfc-colonel-sanders-dating-simulator-steam-release

Edited by -idyb-

Some advice needed please gents.

Last time I played a game like this was on an atari thing when I was a kid which you pushed a cartridge into the top.

Which of these do you think is the easiest to play?  I don't care if the game is a pile of cack.  Ideally I would want something so easy, you guys wouldn't bother with it.  

Thanks

Star Wars Battlefront II

Prey

Dishonored II

God Of War

Farcry 4

Fallout 4

Shadow Of The Colossus

The Order 1886

Shadow Of Mordor

Metal Gear Solid V

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt