Jedi Fallen Order is my game of the year. 

Not only did it exceed my expectations, but it actually got rave reviews and people are usually too ****ing stupid to appreciate good games.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 12еr said:

Not only did it exceed my expectations, but it actually got rave reviews and people are usually too ****ing stupid to appreciate good games.

Once I'm finished my Code Vein run I'll pick it up. I think it's on sale on black friday at some place too. 

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

It seems like there are only 4 maps used for Domination in MW. I play the same ones over and over. 

This is my biggest problem with the game. I play mostly 10v10 tdm and like you said theres only 4 maps in that rotation as well. It gets boring fast.

They could have easily sectioned off the ground war maps for 10v10 and even some 6v6 maps like St Petrograd would work. 

The game desperately needs more maps.

On 11/18/2019 at 4:15 AM, Jolldan said:

Rust heads to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 next year

Related image

It's still a buggy AF resource hog on PC i can't imagine how terrible it will play on consoles. I wish 'em the best though...

4 hours ago, Teemu said:

It's still a buggy AF resource hog on PC i can't imagine how terrible it will play on consoles. I wish 'em the best though...

I’ve literally never even heard of this game.

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

I’ve literally never even heard of this game.

well being that you are mainly interested in xbox games that is not surprising. i wouldn't worry about it if I were you as I don't see it translating very well to consoles.

7 hours ago, Teemu said:

My mate is obsessed with the game so had a couple try's on his account seems like it can be both really fun and one of the most toxic games depending on who you run in to lol.

On 11/17/2019 at 9:12 PM, 12еr said:

It's not my number one but it's probably going to be in my top 10.

There's supposed to be a patch this week that's going to help with performance so I'm kind of holding off playing more until then.

On 11/18/2019 at 5:43 PM, juice64011 said:

It seems like there are only 4 maps used for Domination in MW. I play the same ones over and over. 

I find I end up playing the same few maps regardless of what mode. I have my filter set to basically everything except TDM and I still feel like there's little variety.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Teemu said:

well being that you are mainly interested in xbox games that is not surprising. i wouldn't worry about it if I were you as I don't see it translating very well to consoles.

Negative. I've at least heard of the most popular games on PC and playstation that aren't on xbox, but this is a complete unknown.

It's probably some K-pop trash though.

Any of u lads heard of this?

Just seen it on a games page on Facebook it was titled "Jon Snow + The Witcher + Skyrim = Crimson Desert" (very bold claim) no idea if its just for PC or console as well.

On 11/22/2019 at 10:02 AM, Jolldan said:

Any of u lads heard of this?

Just seen it on a games page on Facebook it was titled "Jon Snow + The Witcher + Skyrim = Crimson Desert" (very bold claim) no idea if its just for PC or console as well.

Black desert came out on console so I'm guessing this will too. The trailer was really well done so it will be interesting to see what the gameplay is like. 

Whole Lee fawk. Finished Fallen Order today. God damn 10/10 would bang.

No spoilers, but that ending was terrifying and amazing at the same time. 

22 hours ago, Nyte said:

Whole Lee fawk. Finished Fallen Order today. God damn 10/10 would bang.

No spoilers, but that ending was terrifying and amazing at the same time. 

I think I'm pretty close to the end. Like, would've finished it last night if Survivor Series hadn't happened close.

Unless I'm misinformed about how long it is.

I finished Bards Tale 4 directors cut this weekend. Its really long for an rpg. The game save says 198 hours but I think the actual number is 98 hours. The original game took 40-50 hours so basically they doubled the amount of places and puzzles to explore. 

Started the Modern Warfare campaign, so far that is really good. I like how there are multiple ways to complete some missions and people come out of no where. 

18 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I think I'm pretty close to the end. Like, would've finished it last night if Survivor Series hadn't happened close.

Unless I'm misinformed about how long it is.

It's around 30ish hours I'd say if you're not going to go for 100% completion.

I looked up a walkthough yesterday and just used the table of contents to figure out how much more I have left. I have a bit more than I thought but I'm still in the final chapter.

11 hours ago, -idyb- said:

leaning towards buying the new xbox elite controller but god damn it costs a fair bit of canadian pesos.   it better be worth it.

I would wait a little while, although the one I got in my prize package is working fine, a lot of people have been reporting ABXY buttons that don't work.

Let them burn through some stock and get the kinks out first.

• Like 1

ouch yeah i just found a reddit discussion about it and yeah there are a fair bunch of people complaining about the face buttons and the bluetooth disconnecting and stuff. maybe that is a genuine issue. dont think i want to take a gamble on it.   if it wasnt priced so god damn high for just a controller i would take my chances. but all this feedback in this thread doesnt look very promising afterall

Edited by -idyb-

48 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

ouch yeah i just found a reddit discussion about it and yeah there are a fair bunch of people complaining about the face buttons and the bluetooth disconnecting and stuff. maybe that is a genuine issue. dont think i want to take a gamble on it.   if it wasnt priced so god damn high for just a controller i would take my chances. but all this feedback in this thread doesnt look very promising afterall

The people who have issues are always going to be the loudest voices. The people not having issues will generally say nothing, but it's a pricey piece of equipment so waiting for a few manufacturing cycles wouldn't be the worst idea.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:25 AM, Jolldan said:

They should rename Call of Duty: Modern Warfare to Call of Duty: The Neverending Update

Waiting 45+ mins to "copy" an update that took 2 mins to download is so much fun

2 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Waiting 45+ mins to "copy" an update that took 2 mins to download is so much fun

Haven't had any issues besides having to restart once before I play.

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Haven't had any issues besides having to restart once before I play.

Its not just MW. That seems to be how updates are done on ps4 now. No matter the size of the update the entire actual game needs to be copied again. It sucks and takes forever even with a fast connection. 

Anyway I've recently beaten the Resident Evil 2 remake. It was fun and well made overall but man the boss fights were a let down mainly because you fight the same damn guy over and over again.

There's basically zero variety compared to all the awesome boss fights of the RE1 remake like the giant snake, hunchback, spider, shark etc.

I'm eagerly awaiting the RE3 remake.

3 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

Anyway I've recently beaten the Resident Evil 2 remake. It was fun and well made overall but man the boss fights were a let down mainly because you fight the same damn guy over and over again.

There's basically zero variety compared to all the awesome boss fights of the RE1 remake like the giant snake, hunchback, spider, shark etc.

I bought that in the Black Friday sale. Only played the intro so far.

• Thanks 1

i forgot i even downloaded the re2 remake. still need to get around to finishing re7 before i get started with that.  i dont think i'll be installing the thomas the tank engine mod, but lol, this is horrifying

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

I always thought 2 was way overrated and preferred 1 and 3 to it. Excited for 3 also. 

• Thanks 1

https://www.gamesradar.com/new-bioshock-game-confirmed/

The next BioShock game is officially in the works from a brand new studio at 2K Games

BioShock movie

The rumours were true: The next BioShock game is officially in the works from Cloud Chamber Studios, a newly established team at 2K Games made of up several developers involved in the making of the original BioShock and both of its sequels. 

Details of what this next BioShock title will look like are scarce but, in a press release announcing the news, President of 2K David Ismailer promised the game would continue in the series' tradition of "powerful narrative and iconic, first-person shooter gameplay."

The press release also confirmed the untitled BioShock project will be in development for "the next several years", suggesting it's being developed with next-gen hardware in mind, given that both PS5 and Xbox Project Scarlett are out in Holiday of 2020, though platforms haven't yet been specified.

• Like 1

Really cool thing for him to do especially when you think he hasn't picked up any purses from fighting this year. 

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 1

the original xbox one looked like a VCR.  just when you think they couldnt top that meme, the new xbox comes along and says 'Hold my beer"

AAJ4cCAAAC3h.jpg

Edited by -idyb-

On 12/14/2019 at 5:26 AM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Hyped for the new Xbox. Day 1 preorder no questions axed

u  better get a 2nd one for the baby crib

On 12/13/2019 at 5:39 AM, Mcmax3000 said:

As long as it can still play Forza, I don't really care what it looks like.

is the battle royal thing any good?

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

is the battle royal thing any good?

I played one round and really enjoyed it. Got to 16th place and eliminated three people.

5 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I played one round and really enjoyed it. Got to 16th place and eliminated three people.

what is it like a demolition derby?    f*ck i gotta get back into the game 

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

what is it like a demolition derby?    f*ck i gotta get back into the game 

No, it’s a full on Battle Royale game... Complete with a circle that closes in on you.