Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

name some fighters that are way over hyped

I flagged you for the "Brutally KO'd" part by the way. Barboza was very well conscious lol

DC is overhyped, already talked about dethroning Jones and has not even made LHW yet let alone win a fight there.

I think that KO was brutal.

And I'm not going to defend DC like a defense force member.

Fair enough.

And I would hope not, DC has definitely not lived up to the hype these forum members were giving him prior to his UFC debut.

I flagged you for the "Brutally KO'd" part by the way. Barboza was very well conscious lol

DC is overhyped, already talked about dethroning Jones and has not even made LHW yet let alone win a fight there.

Fair enough.

And I would hope not, DC has definitely not lived up to the hype these forum members were giving him prior to his UFC debut.

Barboza hasn't lived up to the hype people have given him either.

Should I flag you as a troll now?

Fair enough.

LOL Yeah you mad.

Fair enough.

LOL Yeah you mad.

Aw darn man.

I honestly thought you were trolling with the "Brutally KO'd" comment. Barboza was clearly conscious when the fight was stopped. He quickly popped up and protested the stoppage. I admit he was not defending himself intelligently, warranting the stoppage but he was in no way Brutally KO'd.

I'm sorry.....right now....and I'm sure it would change....

Chris Weidman.

LOL Agreed.

Not to take anything away from Chris but he is overrated but does have the potential and opportunity to live up to every ounce of that hype.

Chris Weidman.

LOL Agreed.

Not to take anything away from Chris but he is overrated but does have the potential and opportunity to live up to every ounce of that hype.

UFC 168. Weidman's dad yelling out "That's my boy!!" like he did anything spectacular.

Chris Weidman.

LOL Agreed.

UFC 168. Weidman's dad yelling out "That's my boy!!" like he did anything spectacular.

I lol'ed at that when I heard him say that.

Chris Weidman.

LOL Agreed.

Anyone that beats Anderson twice without being threatened is pretty damn good.

Chris Weidman.

LOL Agreed.

What?!

If anything the guy is under-rated! He brutally finished and dominated the GOAT twice and people still make lame exuses for him winning.

He has beat some other quality opponents in munoz and maia and he is UNDEFEATED.

He hasn't been outstruck or outgrappled for any moment in his career.

How could he be over-rated? The hype, if there is even any....is for real people. There hasn't been a minute of fight footage to prove otherwise.

Deal with it B-)

Chris Weidman.

LOL Agreed.

What?!

If anything the guy is under-rated! He brutally finished and dominated the GOAT twice and people still make lame exuses for him winning.

He has beat some other quality opponents in munoz and maia and he is UNDEFEATED.

How could he be over-rated? The hype, if there is even any....is for real people. There hasn't been a minute of fight footage to prove otherwise.

Deal with it B-)

Lol Why are you so upset?

He is far from underrated. I am thoroughly impressed with Chris Weidman but the amount of hype he is receiving is pretty crazy.

Im not saying hes not great so calm yourself. He is in a great position to prove how good he is and i look forward to seeing how he does.

Chris Weidman.

LOL Agreed.

What?!

Deal with it B-)

Whoa, whoa, whoa....watch how you use the words "brutally", "dominated" and "twice". I'll give you Munoz, but he's hit or miss. The Maia fight was AWFUL. Back to Silva.....the first fight, everyone knows Silva was an idiot and basically gave Weidman the opportunity to capitalize. Good for Weidman for moving forward, but how often do we see Silva NOT counter punch? Then UFC 168. Sure, Weidman landed some decent shots, but Silva beat himself. Good for Chris for checking the kick, but he didn't technically "beat" Silva twice.

I can't wait to see questions answered when he meets the Phenom.

Chris Weidman.

LOL Agreed.

What?!

Deal with it B-)

Whoa, whoa, whoa....watch how you use the words "brutally", "dominated" and "twice". I'll give you Munoz, but he's hit or miss. The Maia fight was AWFUL. Back to Silva.....the first fight, everyone knows Silva was an idiot and basically gave Weidman the opportunity to capitalize. Good for Weidman for moving forward, but how often do we see Silva NOT counter punch? Then UFC 168. Sure, Weidman landed some decent shots, but Silva beat himself. Good for Chris for checking the kick, but he didn't technically "beat" Silva twice.

I can't wait to see questions answered when he meets the Phenom.

LOL! Denial is not just a river in Egypt I see...

By the way, he fought Maia on something like 10 days notice. You cut 30 pounds in ten days with no camp and see how you do against a guy like Maia.

AT LEAST HE ACTUALLY ENGAGED WITH HIM! SILVAS FIGHT WITH MAIA WAS AS YOU SAY..... AWFUL AND..... PATHETIC.

Chris Weidman.

LOL Agreed.

What?!

Deal with it B-)

Lol Why are you so upset?

He is far from underrated. I am thoroughly impressed with Chris Weidman but the amount of hype he is receiving is pretty crazy.

Im not saying hes not great so calm yourself. He is in a great position to prove how good he is and i look forward to seeing how he does.

Ain't mad bro... just making a point. Just tired of the guy not getting hespect

Chris Weidman.

LOL Agreed.

What?!

Deal with it B-)

you sound exactly like WTG with this post

Chris Weidman.

LOL Agreed.

What?!

Deal with it B-)

Well WTG and I were about the only ones to actually pick Weidman to win before the first fight. We also new he would win the second time around because it wasn't a fluke.

Some people just don't need a huge string of victories to see talent when its smacking you right in the face. Other tards on here will call Weidman a can if he happens to lose to Belfort (which he won't).

WTG may enjoy trolling some of you guys but most what he says is truth.

Rashad is NOT overhyped - just undersized.

He should have moved down to 185 at least years ago - and I say "at least" because Rashad and Josh Koscheck wrestled at the same weight class in their respective senior years in college; and don't know about you, but I think Koscheck has carved out a pretty nice MMA career for himself at 170.

Rashad lost to lil nog.

Just stop your career right then and there

Chris Weidman.

LOL Agreed.

What?!

Deal with it B-)

Well WTG and I were about the only ones to actually pick Weidman to win before the first fight. We also new he would win the second time around because it wasn't a fluke.

Some people just don't need a huge string of victories to see talent when its smacking you right in the face. Other tards on here will call Weidman a can if he happens to lose to Belfort (which he won't).

The bold isn't true.

I agree with you though, Weidman is not over rated.

Chris Weidman.

LOL Agreed.

What?!

Deal with it B-)

The bold isn't true.

Excuse me PoloRidah.... I forgot to mention a couple of others like yourself, the juice and ultimate fighting champ. These were the only guys even giving him a chance as far as I can remember. I don't know if you had a previous account on here but since ive been back posting on here I have enjoyed reading your posts. You seem like a pretty knowledgeable guy.

Chris Weidman.

LOL Agreed.

What?!

Deal with it B-)

The bold isn't true.

Excuse me PoloRidah.... I forgot to mention a couple of others like yourself, the juice and ultimate fighting champ. These were the only guys even giving him a chance as far as I can remember. I don't know if you had a previous account on here but since ive been back posting on here I have enjoyed reading your posts. You seem like a pretty knowledgeable guy.

No previous account and it's all good man. Just giving you a hard time. lol