Sign in to follow this  
Los_Polo_Hermano

If Anderson Silva returns to the MW division as a contender..

Tim Kennedy is bringing the ruckus, you haters will see

Just like when I told @12er that Weidmeng was going to be good, and he just laughed at me

I'm sorry, did the guy who ducked the forum gif bet just claim he started the hype train? Enjoy your ban for extreme trolling when a mod stumbles upon this post.

I was the first one to call Anderson a can you retarded idiot

I see a lot of those names there and I think Silva could be looking at a 3rd straight loss.

I think he's a great fighter and don't hate him either.

Most fighters drop a lot more in the rankings after 2 consecutive losses and if Silva is going to come back off of losses like those and get tossed a top guy, it could be problems for him. I mean snappin your leg like that has got to mess with your head.

@Hairy_Balzonya

silva wants gsp when he comes back

what do you think about that?

Really huh? Proof?

Otherwise I think you need to find something better to do with your time than try to spark drama on a internet forum. That's just my opinion though.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ufc/2014/01/07/ufc-after-recovery-anderson-silva-camp-wants-georges-st-pierre/4350753/

Do you need some reading lessons there lil buddy?

Silva's CAMP wants GSP, not Silva. Way to reword it though so it works the way you want! Nice try.

what is the difference?

obviously gsp would never accept

The difference is Silva's camp is just trying to get him some hype. With him coming off of 2 devastating losses they are just trying to get some buzz going for him.

Silva's camp needs to realize that he lost bad twice, and isn't going to be headlining a UFC card for awhile until he works his way back up.

Just like when I told @12er that Weidmeng was going to be good, and he just laughed at me

I'm sorry, did the guy who ducked the forum gif bet just claim he started the hype train? Enjoy your ban for extreme trolling when a mod stumbles upon this post.

Negative homie. Been calling Canderson a can since TUF 1 knee grow.

I see a lot of those names there and I think Silva could be looking at a 3rd straight loss.

Most fighters drop a lot more in the rankings after 2 consecutive losses and if Silva is going to come back off of losses like those and get tossed a top guy, it could be problems for him. I mean snappin your leg like that has got to mess with your head.

@Hairy_Balzonya

Really huh? Proof?

Otherwise I think you need to find something better to do with your time than try to spark drama on a internet forum. That's just my opinion though.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ufc/2014/01/07/ufc-after-recovery-anderson-silva-camp-wants-georges-st-pierre/4350753/

Silva's CAMP wants GSP, not Silva. Way to reword it though so it works the way you want! Nice try.

what is the difference?

The difference is Silva's camp is just trying to get him some hype. With him coming off of 2 devastating losses they are just trying to get some buzz going for him.

Silva's camp needs to realize that he lost bad twice, and isn't going to be headlining a UFC card for awhile until he works his way back up.

i wouldn't be surprised at all if his first fight back was a main event

@Hairy_Balzonya

Really huh? Proof?

Considering he's likely one of the reasons GSP retired along with Hendricks and his crazy thoughts I doubt GSP will ever accept this fight.

yeah i know gsp would never take it, but this kind of surprised me

This was actually one of the fights I was thinking him and his camp would want if not I think he might ask for Bisping or Mousasi. Bisping is a great option for selfish reasons since if the UFC let him I'm sure he'd like to fight in the UK again before he hangs them up and this is the only fight involving him that would happen over here so just for that reason I'm really hoping that gets put together.

@Hairy_Balzonya

Really huh? Proof?

what is the difference?

LOL

Because people who lose 2 in a row headline PPV cards all the time.

Funny that you mention TUF

They should do another TUF comebacks.....and include fighters like Anderson, Leben, Forrest, Franklin....etc.

@Hairy_Balzonya

Really huh? Proof?

what is the difference?

LOL

when your name is anderson, anything is possible

@Hairy_Balzonya

Really huh? Proof?

what is the difference?

LOL

Key word anything

anderson-silva-broken-leg-ufc-168-1.jpg?w=640&h=455

@Hairy_Balzonya

Really huh? Proof?

what is the difference?

LOL

Key word anything

post a more recent pic of him

They should do another TUF comebacks.....and include fighters like Anderson, Leben, Forrest, Franklin....etc.

Winner gets paid 6 figures to get KO'd into retirement by Weidman

Winner gets paid 6 figures to get KO'd into retirement by Weidman

no

Winner fights Serra

@Hairy_Balzonya

Really huh? Proof?

what is the difference?

LOL

I could see his first fight back headlining a FOX event or something like that, but not a PPV.

Has the UFC ever headlined a PPV with someone coming off back to back losses?

Listen here's all you have to understand:

At this point Bisping would just be entirely too fast and conditioned for anderson at this point in his career, would likely outpoint him on the feet for 5 rounds.

Kennedy would give him a wrestling clinic ala khabib vs injured abel trujilo.

Jacare could sub him or Ko him whichever he felt like.

Machida would highkick him and bow over his unconscious body.

Carmont would UD him.

Costa would be a toss up but probably anderson by UD.

Rockhold would UD anderson or tko him.

Yoel Romero would ko silva first round.

Weidman in a 3rd fight would literally kill him.

@Hairy_Balzonya

Really huh? Proof?

what is the difference?

LOL

I could see his first fight back headlining a FOX event or something like that, but not a PPV.

Word on the streets is this, silva's going for a super fight with GSp.

@Hairy_Balzonya

Really huh? Proof?

what is the difference?

LOL

two cans

that fight isn't Main Event worthy

@Hairy_Balzonya

Really huh? Proof?

what is the difference?

LOL

two cans

that fight isn't Main Event worthy

I heard its going to be the first facebook prelim so the ratings don't plummet. Fox would sue the **** out of the UFC if they tried to put that on their network.

I started the Tim Kennedy train, you are welcome on board though.

i highly doubt machida souza and silva would fight each other

i say give bisping his wish, he always wanted to fight silva and now he can

i highly doubt machida souza and silva would fight each other

i say give bisping his wish, he always wanted to fight silva and now he can

I like this idea. Silva gets his confidence back with a first round KO.

@Hairy_Balzonya

Really huh? Proof?

what is the difference?

LOL

i never said it would be a ppv main event

@Hairy_Balzonya

Really huh? Proof?

what is the difference?

LOL

Key word anything

anderson-silva-broken-leg-rehab.jpg%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D598

Souza would sub him

Machida would get tooled and so would Munoz, Carmount and possibly Phillipoo(Anderson would run away and win a UD)

Tim Kennedy would beat him

Rockhold and Bisping are toss-ups

Vitor would KTFO him

You have heard that Lyoto has knocked out silva in sparring a couple times, right?

Lyoto sparred with Cain, bro.

Silva ain't beating him.

How he gonna counter a better counter fighter who masters in distance & timing?

Souza would sub him

Machida would get tooled and so would Munoz, Carmount and possibly Phillipoo(Anderson would run away and win a UD)

Vitor would KTFO him

You have heard that Lyoto has knocked out silva in sparring a couple times, right?

Silva ain't beating him.

Anderson has been dominant his entire career against fighters who show no threat of taking him to the ground. Machida would impose no threat of taking the fight to the ground. At least his more recent fights would indicate that.

So I would have to pick Silva in that fight, Machida has lost to mediocre strikers.

Would like to see if he can hang with bisping on the feet now or handle his pace.

I'd love to see a gif of that wiedman picture with the belt as bisping but with the st georges flag! That would be awesome!

How would Jacare beat him? I don't think that his wrestling is good enough to take him down and Silva's stand up is way better.

EDIT: I can't believe that I'm defending Silva right now.

@Hairy_Balzonya

Really huh? Proof?

what is the difference?

LOL

Key word anything

anderson-silva-broken-leg-rehab.jpg%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D598

WTF is Matt Brown doing with that can!

jacare has the best submission game in mma today and his takedowns are good, its obvious silva is in trouble on the mat, if anyone can make something happen in 1 round on the mat it would be jacare. most likely though silva beats him

LOL.....Anderson Gumby Silva has lost his edge....the mental warfare of making his opponents believe he was immortal. Now no one fears him and will simply take the fight to him and likely finish him quickly. He is afraid of kicking and getting hit....that leaves his ground game which sucks too.

Souza would sub him

Vitor would KTFO him

Silva ain't beating him.

you're a retard if you think that

Machida couldn't even outstrike Phil Davis LOL

And how is Machida the better counter fighter? Have you seen any of Anderson's fights?

Anderson makes world class strikers look like cans, Machida makes wrestlers look like world class strikers

Souza would sub him

Vitor would KTFO him

Silva ain't beating him.

And how is Machida the better counter fighter? Have you seen any of Anderson's fights?

Anderson makes world class strikers look like cans, Machida makes wrestlers look like world class strikers

Lmao this is so damn true.

Sadly, the way you conduct yourself, shows that you're incapable of having a discussion.

Plus you bash every fighter you don't like & you're bias.

Good thing you got your little goons to value your words because truth is your opinion is only worth ****.

Guano! :))

But I will allow you to continue. You may proceed 8->

Sadly, the way you conduct yourself, shows that you're incapable of having a discussion.

Good thing you got your little goons to value your words because truth is your opinion is only worth ****.

I'm biased!

You're the one saying that a LHW reject would KO the best middleweight champion of all times

I'm biased!

You're the one saying that a LHW reject would KO the best middleweight champion of all times

Uh, yeah, you are. You think brown beats everyone.

Guy has all his losses by sub.

Yeah, because if you're the greatest, you can't get knocked out 8->

Just stop.

Ok let me breakdown the only way Machida will fight Anderson

He will create the safest gameplan possible

He will run away until Anderson slips or overcommits on a strike, then he will shoot and take him down, hug him closely and create no space at all in fear off being subbed, rinse and repeat for five rounds

thats the only way Machida could possibly win, but highly unlikely

@carnages41

this is by far your best post ever

Shark Ettiquete was riding silva 2 weeks ago, apparently he is off the wagon following 2 losses.