Sign in to follow this  
HigherFrequency

If money was no option, where would you most like to sit at a UFC event?

I want to sit close and with the clearest view of the fight going on in the ring and I could careless about sitting next anyone but I'd prefer people who were chill over people who are drunk and rowdy.

Agree so much. Sitting with fans who really know, love, and actually talk about the fights is the best. Its not so great if youre sitting with quiet people. The flip side of that is that there is nothing more annoying than a drunk, obnoxious fan. Have a few beers and get a buzz, or whatever, but if you get drunk and rowdy you are ruining other peoples' UFC experience- and that is not cool.

I sat on the floor at 164. It was awesome except when it hid the floor. I would prefer to be elevated a little so I could see the fight wherever it goes.

I gotta say right behind rogan and goldie. Watching live events sometimes isn't as great as watching them at the bar. You don't get that commentating and it seems kind of boring at times. It's a great atmosphere but so is the bar, unless you have a stacked main event where people scream their heads off from start to finish, it's going to be dull at times.

I gotta say right behind rogan and goldie. Watching live events sometimes isn't as great as watching them at the bar. You don't get that commentating and it seems kind of boring at times. It's a great atmosphere but so is the bar, unless you have a stacked main event where people scream their heads off from start to finish, it's going to be dull at times.

They sell little UFC headset radios for like $15 where you can hear Joe Rogan live in the staduim. And once you buy it, it is good for all events.

I sat in section 204 when I went in November. We were the 4th from the top and the view wasn't bad at all. I prefer having an aerial view, similar to what I had at the Honda Center.

I'd rather have seats in 112 or 113. I remember going past those sections and the view is actually very good. It's close enough you can see everything perfectly and it's high enough you see when it goes to the ground.

I wouldn't sit anywhere, I'd be the third man in the cage!

mazzagatti, is that you?

Lets hope not. That would bring one of the biggest **** storms ever through here.

mazzagatti, is that you?

LOL

Even if I was, I wouldn't admit it! He's had some pretty sketchy ref moments, that and his stupid lil heart thing pisses me off.

This would be a dream, but I'd be fired real quick. I'd be like

1312893335_fight_spectators_reactions.gif

Chuck on cocaine.

I believe that was during the Tito Ortiz/Ryan Bader fight when that was recorded.

hahah

Me too. I'd just be standing there thinking "holy f___ that dude just got knocked the f___ out" and smiling, not pulling anyone off or calling the fight.

Chuck on cocaine.

I believe that was during the Tito Ortiz/Ryan Bader fight when that was recorded.

LOL

Chuck looks right cheesed up there!