Photo

Where was this "Scarier knockout that Uriah Hall's" from TUF Nations that DW was talking about?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,031 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 17 March 2014 - 10:35 PM

Haven't watched a lot of it but remember the old bald wolf howling about this and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction - thanks homies

#2 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,033 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 18 March 2014 - 04:51 AM

If I remember correctly, he was talking about TUF 19, with Penn & Edgar, not TUF Nations.

#3 KingCarnage

KingCarnage

King Of The Fall

• Free
  • 53,812 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:51 PM

If I remember correctly, he was talking about TUF 19, with Penn & Edgar, not TUF Nations.

but that TUF is all women lol

• Weidman_the_weight_cutting_can_maia_1_2_3_4_5 likes this

Prediction Tournament XVI Champion

Gamblers Prediction League Season 4 Champion

Last one to post Champion

UFC Forum Fight Camp Champion

UFC Predictions Tournament 5 - unofficial Champion

#4 wedo619

wedo619
  • Free
  • 2,145 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

how about the guy that got kicked in the face while falling

THERUSTLER_zps57fd9c8d.png
Comprehensive list of people that talk **** but are too scared to bet me: Patster , Epiqu1n, Spartacus_, Axe murdah, Manhoef, Finish_Him

PATSTER:

Lmao, accept a bet so I won't be a retard anymore.

Nah.

#5 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,033 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:25 PM

but that TUF is all women lol

No, TUF 20 is the women's season. TUF 19 is Middleweight, and Light Heavyweight guys.

#6 fourthnorseman

fourthnorseman
  • Free
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

Maybe he was referring to the match between Chad Laprise and Kagan Johnson? Johnson did have his jaw broken in two or three places... I would say that was way worse. Just because Uriah threw a fancy spinning wheel kick doesn't make it more "scary"

#7 OzPride

OzPride

The GOAT of Aussie GOATS

• Free
  • 23,031 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:08 AM

Maybe he was referring to the match between Chad Laprise and Kagan Johnson? Johnson did have his jaw broken in two or three places... I would say that was way worse. Just because Uriah threw a fancy spinning wheel kick doesn't make it more "scary"

thanks and yeah I think that was it, that 'crack' of the jaw was audible on tv which is pretty nasty..

I can't see it being on 19 as it seems it's decision central once the first round is done

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION                 UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 14 CHAMPION

2015 CAMP LEAGUE CHAMPION                             P4P AUSSIE HYPE TRAIN CONTROLLER

v4MjFdj.png

#8 Jbrahams

Jbrahams
  • Ultimate
  • 12,843 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:27 AM

I just watched the end of this TUF 19 episode (I didn't watch the fight, heard it was boring, might watch the semis hoping the fighters don't wrestle every fight) and Dana was talking about Spohn and said his KO to get into the house was one of the scariest in TUF history

So basically we've already seen it.

What a buzzkill.
UFC Community account: _Josh_

#9 KingNothing

KingNothing

#1 El Pantera Fan

• Free
  • 3,532 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 01:28 PM

I just watched the end of this TUF 19 episode (I didn't watch the fight, heard it was boring, might watch the semis hoping the fighters don't wrestle every fight) and Dana was talking about Spohn and said his KO to get into the house was one of the scariest in TUF history

What a buzzkill.

that wasn't even that great of a KO lol

nicolas_cage_breeze.0.gif

#10 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,033 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 01:47 PM

Oh, was there still some debate? Yeah, he was definitely referring to that one from the elimination fights in this season. I figured everybody realized that.

#11 poonmachine

poonmachine
  • Free
  • 5,935 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 04:55 PM

Oh, was there still some debate? Yeah, he was definitely referring to that one from the elimination fights in this season. I figured everybody realized that.

post a video of the KO

#12 Jbrahams

Jbrahams
  • Ultimate
  • 12,843 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 07:40 PM

What a buzzkill.

exactly, this season is even more of a letdown now

Nowhere near as bad as Uriah's I thought, Cella was out for a fair few minutes and was making those weird noises and it was pitch silent, it was nasty.

But on a side note, I saw the Ultimate Fighter FB page has the episodes winner do a Q&A session and its funny because the recent winners have been boring as **** and they all get hated on basically, but Van Buren was on there and was getting hated on as expected (he said he was conserving himself since he had to fight a week later which makes sense, but some fat overweight dude kept harassing him about it, it was funny) but he said his fight against Spohn in the semis will make everyone a fan of his after and its like one of the best TUF fights ever

So either hes talking mad **** or it's gonna be a hella good fight

#13 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 28,033 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:37 AM

post a video of the KO

Doesn't look like they've posted video of that fight yet.

#14 Jbrahams

Jbrahams
  • Ultimate
  • 12,843 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 02:46 AM

What a buzzkill.

exactly, this season is even more of a letdown now

Nowhere near as bad as Uriah's I thought, Cella was out for a fair few minutes and was making those weird noises and it was pitch silent, it was nasty.

But on a side note, I saw the Ultimate Fighter FB page has the episodes winner do a Q&A session and its funny because the recent winners have been boring as **** and they all get hated on basically, but Van Buren was on there and was getting hated on as expected (he said he was conserving himself since he had to fight a week later which makes sense, but some fat overweight dude kept harassing him about it, it was funny) but he said his fight against Spohn in the semis will make everyone a fan of his after and its like one of the best TUF fights ever

So either hes talking mad **** or it's gonna be a hella good fight

guess he was kinda right, best fight of the season, which isn't saying much but still, he can take a punch and destroyed Spohn in that 2nd round.

Spohn took the loss badly imo, he made excuses and then said he wouldn't make excuses

#15 xFINISHxHIMx

xFINISHxHIMx

UNDISPUTED EA UFC 2 FORUM CHAMPION

• Free
  • 36,989 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 08:47 AM

Bump

I'm not the best… I just believe that I can do things that people think are impossible.

And at least I am no former Junkie that is all that matters.

#16 Jbrahams

Jbrahams
  • Ultimate
  • 12,843 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 02:00 AM

Bump

it was Spohn's into the house KO, Dana mentioned it during the show

#17 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 19,981 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 15 September 2014 - 02:22 AM

The follow up punches were pretty scary

Edited by crangs, 15 September 2014 - 02:22 AM.

• NFL_FTW likes this

#18 Jbrahams

Jbrahams
  • Ultimate
  • 12,843 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:13 AM

jeez much worse than I remember,

I still think Cella getting KO'd was more brutal because from what fighters on the show said he was out cold for a few minutes

• crangs and juice64011 like this

#19 crangs

crangs

14-14-1 career

• Free
  • 19,981 posts
  • Locationin the Can aisle of your local prediction tournament

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:27 AM

jeez much worse than I remember,

I still think Cella getting KO'd was more brutal because from what fighters on the show said he was out cold for a few minutes

Yeah, the way he was laid out with the mini convulsions was pretty sick

#20 NFL_FTW

NFL_FTW

The Many Named God

• Free
  • 18,660 posts

Posted 09 April 2015 - 01:14 PM

Yeah, I think the follow up punches were the big bombs.

post-406774-0-02687700-1430282112.gif