Sign in to follow this  
Los_Polo_Hermano

The forum is trolling me, anybody else?

I think it's a safeguard feature telling you that you post too much and you need some fresh air.

I think you're a god damn idiot considering I post from work and you are posting on your 10th alt account.

Same here. THere is a reason that I'm rarely ever on after 5 pm my time and never on weekends. I use this forum to pass the time when I'm bored at work.

Same here. I rarely post on weekends.

• Like 1

I think it's a safeguard feature telling you that you post too much and you need some fresh air.

I think you're a god damn idiot considering I post from work and you are posting on your 10th alt account.

real ****s get paid to postI guess that means you post for free? ohhhhhhhhhhh

So if we all start breaking rules then it would take too much time for you to worry about banning all of us?

Probably, but I suspect it would also take too much time for you to break rules the way this thing is behaving, so I'm not overly worried.

real ****s get paid to postI guess that means you post for free? ohhhhhhhhhhh

yeah what do you think I am?

A ****?

well if i cant post my picks it doesnt count as a loss

IRT's getting disqualified for not posting his picks... lmfao.

tumblr_m6td7dCaOh1r3zat8.gif

I cant even post in threads anymore it just keeps saying i need to sign in I AM SIGNED IN.... How am I gonna make my picks 2 become tourny champ or make fun of FH

Btw you won't win this tourny, you're a can.

you lost to Ozpride so now you are basically sucking his **** whenever you get the chance

Hi All, We have scheduled a system update with the forum provider that will be applied late tonight (4/16) and will hopefully resolve these issues / error messages. We will continue to monitor for ongoing issues and feedback from members.

Hi All, We have scheduled a system update with the forum provider that will be applied late tonight (4/16) and will hopefully resolve these issues / error messages. We will continue to monitor for ongoing issues and feedback from members.

@sparkart‌ will the forum be down and for how long?

@_TUF1_ the forum should only be down for 1-2 hours starting at 8:30PM PT / 11:30PM ET tonight. During this outage, a generic "maintenance" message will be displayed.

@_TUF1_ the forum should only be down for 1-2 hours starting at 8:30PM PT / 11:30PM ET tonight. During this outage, a generic "maintenance" message will be displayed.

You do realise that the forum being down for 2 hours will ruin some of the posters lives on here.

You do realise that the forum being down for 2 hours will ruin some of the posters lives on here.

Is the forum being down really that much worse than the forum being up like it is right now?

Is the forum being down really that much worse than the forum being up like it is right now?Tried to agree with your post. Error message then logged out :-L

Dude, you can't shut the forum down for an update. This place is my life

the deed is done knee grow.

Speak Engrish

Speak Engrish

raugh out roud

Hi All, We're just ironing out a couple of issues with the Categories / Forum homepage display since the updates rolled out about an hour ago. Please let us know if you run into any other new or recurring problems that need review. Thank you!

When I log on, the UFC section and the Outside section are combined on the "UFC Fight Club Forum" section.

this

The errors and log in/out issues appear to be fixed.

But I had to use a back door to get to the forum. When you select free forum or forum, none of them display and makes it appear as if they are still down.

The errors and log in/out issued appear to be fixed.

But I had to use a back door to get to the forum. When you select free forum or forum, none of them display and makes it appear as if they are still down.

This

And i also used Polos back door

This

No, you welched on poop eating.

This

No, you welched on poop eating.

I can always rely on you to remind me

Not only are the errors gone, I find pages are A LOT quicker to load now.

This and its not signing me out, its much easier for me to drop my seeds of wisdom all over everyone's faces now. It was hell when I had some witty comment but couldn't post it because I was always logged out.

Not only are the errors gone, I find pages are A LOT quicker to load now.

This and its not signing me out, its much easier for me to drop my seeds of wisdom all over everyone's faces now. It was hell when I had some witty comment but couldn't post it because I was always logged out.

Shower my face with your seeds of wisdom 12er

Might just be me but the forum is going retard on me

Yeah i noticed it too. Just has some weird fatal error: Call to undefined stdClass message.

They must be updating but how dare they say a thread has STD's when we all know Sisti quit the forum.