Sign in to follow this  
Los_Polo_Hermano

The forum is trolling me, anybody else?

Last week and going into this week I have been getting this when trying to give the good posters likes and trying to give the bad posters shaq laughing gifs. As well as other forum functions that are supposed to properly work.

409223049.jpg

Now I know this forum isn't suffering from the indicated error. UFC Fightclub Forum is breaking it's own rules. No wonder it's hard to get a quality mod around these parts.

Anyone else dealing with this **** on top of the log in issues and numerous amount of other annoyances?

Ever since I switched to a knee grow in my av it's been telling me that the forum is at capacity. Dat racism.

yea I've been getting that a lot lately, and the forum signs me out every three minutes.

It just did it to me again and I just noticed in the tab it says "Vanilla Forums"...

disgusted-no.gif

da racism cuts deep

Skynet must have gone active and the machines have become intuitive because ever since you posted this thread it's been saying something else @-)

I here you homie. I keep getting that too. The forum is racist against African Canadians like myself.

everyone hates African Canadians.

It's better than the other message I've been getting:

photo ScreenShot2014-04-14at33722PM_zps85421b2e.png

It's like the software is getting too lazy to decide what the problem is.

I here you homie. I keep getting that too. The forum is racist against African Canadians like myself.

<ahttp://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq255/lukeslowalker/164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif/>

<ahttp://i453.photobucket.com/albums/qq255/lukeslowalker/164d263f_ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif/>

Sorry CANdian is my first language. I'm still learning GOATlish.

It's better than the other message I've been getting:

photo ScreenShot2014-04-14at33722PM_zps85421b2e.png

It's like the software is getting too lazy to decide what the problem is.

I get both This^^ and this vv @-)

409223049.jpg

The sad thing is, all the bugs this forum has probably aren't too difficult to correct but @sparkart doesn't give 2 sheets about this place anymore. Sunday it kept redirecting me to "the forum is over capacity" yesterday it kept telling me "something has gone wrong" and today it keeps logging me out repeatedly and giving me random error 503 service unavailable pop ups. It's what I imagine it's like being in idrankyourbeers head.

"you must login to do that"

well then ****ing log in mother****er?

I ALREADY DID!

**** this forum, I'm sure Bellator has a better one

"you must login to do that"

well then ****ing log in mother****er?

I ALREADY DID!

**** this forum, I'm sure Bellator has a better one

I think I am one of the greatest posters of all times, but I don't think I am at Bellator Forum level yet

Considering it took sparkart 6 months to figure out the issue with my old account my optimism is not the highest.

Hi All, We're looking into these issues / error messages with the forum provider and host to resolve ASAP. Thank you for alerting us of the problem.

You should be bant for this weak **** response LoL

Hi All, We're looking into these issues / error messages with the forum provider and host to resolve ASAP. Thank you for alerting us of the problem.

You should be bant for this weak **** response LoL

this ^^^ the forum has enough trolls

holy sheet I have had the over capacity and something has gone wrong msgs.

I have just signed in today, after entering my password, it redirected me to the forum page but didn't log me in (happens all the time) so I clicked this thread, it logged me back in, I tried to like a post and got error 503 guru meditation bull****.

It would appear as though not only is this site buggy as ****, and lacking most of the "new" features that were promised with the changeover, it's actually getting significantly worse.

It just booted me the second I left this thread, after I managed to log back in I clicked this thread and got a new **** up.

Error 502 bad gateway

You have to admit that the site has become impressively ****ty, like its so ****, you kind of have to applaud and say well done, I couldn't have done a ****tier job myself.

It gave me an error 503 msg writing this btw LMAO

Now I'm getting directed to the pre-sales page when I try to do things...

At least the forum is being creative, and mixing up how screwy it's being, rather than just giving the same error all the time.

I cant even post in threads anymore it just keeps saying i need to sign in I AM SIGNED IN.... How am I gonna make my picks 2 become tourny champ or make fun of FH

@i_run_this‌ - I merged your thread with this one, since we already have a thread talking about the issues.

Naturally, when trying to do it, I got an error saying I needed to select two threads to merge, when I had already in fact selected two threads.

well if i cant post my picks it doesnt count as a loss

IRT's getting disqualified for not posting his picks... lmfao.

tumblr_m6td7dCaOh1r3zat8.gif

I cant even post in threads anymore it just keeps saying i need to sign in I AM SIGNED IN.... How am I gonna make my picks 2 become tourny champ or make fun of FH

Btw you won't win this tourny, you're a can.

Yes i've been getting a lot of error messages lately. sparktard needs to fix this dump.

tbh i think they need to switch back to old school style message boards because they actually work.

Every other forum i've gone to in the last ten yrs doesn't have these problems.

Yes i've been getting a lot of error messages lately. sparktard needs to fix this dump.

tbh i think they need to switch back to old school style message boards because they actually work.

Every other forum i've gone to in the last ten yrs doesn't have these problems.

I agree, they took about ten steps backwards by giving us this new and "improved" forum. This is a prime example of if it isn't broke don't fix it. There are problems almost everyday with this forum and obviously sparkart has no idea how to permanently fix them.

@sparkart It has been over a year and your experiment has failed miserably. Please give us a normal, stable forum that has all of the same features as every other forum that has been around for the last decade.

I think it's a safeguard feature telling you that you post too much and you need some fresh air.

I think you're a god damn idiot considering I post from work and you are posting on your 10th alt account.

I think it's a safeguard feature telling you that you post too much and you need some fresh air.

I think you're a god damn idiot considering I post from work and you are posting on your 10th alt account.

Whoa!! That's harsh breh

Same here. THere is a reason that I'm rarely ever on after 5 pm my time and never on weekends. I use this forum to pass the time when I'm bored at work.

real ****s get paid to post