Sign in to follow this  
12еr

UFC forum user meltdowns: all time greatest hits

Damn m8, I've not seen an Aussie this rustled since Ricky Ponting got run out by a substitute fielder. No wonder you never made top 5

• Like 2

Damn m8, I've not seen an Aussie this rustled since Ricky Ponting got run out by a substitute fielder. No wonder you never made top 5

I don't know what any of that means but I would have been top 5 if it wasn't for my bung knee

• Like 5

I don't know what any of that means but I would have been top 5 if it wasn't for my bung knee

lol, are you MexiCAIN in disguise?
  • Like 1

Rustlemania up in this ****

You can make a new thread for Rustlemania!

CashFlow vs NyteRyder: NyteRyder by 1st. round KO

Crangs vs Yesterdays_Hero: YH by split decision

12er vs FINISHxHIM: 12er by split decision 

• Like 6

Dude was out on his feet for 5 rounds throwing out weaker single legs than a double amputee

Edited by Yesterdays_Hero
  • Like 3

Dude was out on his feet for 5 rounds throwing out weaker single legs than a double amputee

Actually, I made that post before you tapped to a "bung" knee!

• Like 2

You need your eyes checked, Grampaw. 

Spamming rustle around the forum is not KO'ing anybody. Can somebody please explain to me how I am rustled about myself welching? That'd be great, if you can.

lol, I'm pretty sure you were a judge for the first Pacquiao/Bradley fight :lol:
  • Like 2

You aren't rustled about welching. you are rustled about losing, that's why you welched!

Yeah... except for the fact that I've been worse identities, and actually had to be Glass_Jimmied_Can_blah_blah_blah when I was introducing myself to FC members at the get-together.

So think about this with the few logical cells left in your tired brain.... I had the AV up. I show up and see the monkeys doing their dance. I see the opportunity to throw a group of jimmies for five. I did it.

Do you get it now, or should I go get your reading glasses?

• Like 1

lol, I'm pretty sure you were a judge for the first Pacquiao/Bradley fight :lol:

He scored my fight a knockout for the can.. lol

At this point, I'm not even sure he's watching these fights. He's just tallying likes.

Lel JP continually melts down in the meltdown thread. 

Classic cashfl0w.

^^King Meltdown continues to be the kettle calling the pot black.

• Like 1

Yeah... except for the fact that I've been worse identities, and actually had to be Glass_Jimmied_Can_blah_blah_blah when I was introducing myself to FC members at the get-together.

So think about this with the few logical cells left in your tired brain.... I had the AV up. I show up and see the monkeys doing their dance. I see the opportunity to throw a group of jimmies for five. I did it.

I lost a user name and av bet.

I took the new name and av.

Everybody started making fun of me.

I argued the point with everybody on the forum.

I came up with a great idea.

I got rid of the av and name. I wasn't rustled, I did it to rustle everybody else.

• Like 2

I lost a user name and av bet.

I took the new name and av.

Everybody started making fun of me.

I argued the point with everybody on the forum.

I came up with a great idea.

I got rid of the av and name. I wasn't rustled, I did it to rustle everybody else.

Nope. You do need your reading glasses, and I don't even give enough of a **** to help you anymore.

Suck off the losers if you choose.

Edited by cashfl0w

Before anybody says anything else stupid.. the line about Bubba in my sig is from a loss. The AV up right now is from a loss.

I'm honoring TWO separate bets, have introduced myself as Glass_Jimmied_Can IRL yet somehow you geniuses have trouble grasping that I chose to say screw PoleRider because it was good for the rustle, when I show up to see every can I like to mess with doing a dance in the thread?

I know we're not dealing with rocket scientists on this forum, but come on, man.

You need your eyes checked, Grampaw. 

Spamming rustle around the forum is not KO'ing anybody. Can somebody please explain to me how I am rustled about myself welching? That'd be great, if you can.

He scored my fight a knockout for the can.. lol

At this point, I'm not even sure he's watching these fights. He's just tallying likes.

^^King Meltdown continues to be the kettle calling the pot black.

Nope. You do need your reading glasses, and I don't even give enough of a **** to help you anymore.

Suck off the losers if you choose.

Before anybody says anything else stupid.. the line about Bubba in my sig is from a loss. The AV up right now is from a loss.

I'm honoring TWO separate bets, have introduced myself as Glass_Jimmied_Can IRL yet somehow you geniuses have trouble grasping that I chose to say screw PoleRider because it was good for the rustle, when I show up to see every can I like to mess with doing a dance in the thread?

I know we're not dealing with rocket scientists on this forum, but come on, man.

gotten tew 

• Like 7

Troll welching is still welching. Somehow it has turned into rustled welching.

And just so you can dismiss this as cheerleading...

Go Polo! He's our man! If he can't rustle, no one can!

• Like 5

Troll welching is still welching. Somehow it has turned into rustled welching.

And just so you can dismiss this as cheerleading...

Go Polo! He's our man! If he can't rustle, no one can!

I've actually never accused you of cheerleading.

It's sad that you hang out with people who jock my nuts and then your behavior has to suddenly match them. Very sheepy of you, but I expect nothing less.

• Like 2

I've actually never accused you of cheerleading.

It's sad that you hang out with people who jock my nuts and then your behavior has to suddenly match them. Very sheepy of you, but I expect nothing less.

You haven't, but I was assuming you would after reading this.

Besides, bros before hoes, mate!;)

• Like 4

Broootal KO, too.

Aaaaaand as I read through this page I see Gabri_Approved_Since_Day_1 is still butthurt.

GWOATEN TEW

• Like 1

You haven't, but I was assuming you would after reading this.

Besides, bros before hoes, mate! ;)

No. You're not cheerleading. 

When I'm talking smack to PoleRider, and his ladies show up with their purses swinging to protect him, and Cole shows up foaming at the mouth.... that is cheerleading at it's finest.

• Like 3

Broootal KO, too.

Aaaaaand as I read through this page I see Gabri_Approved_Since_Day_1 is still butthurt.

GWOATEN TEW

^^Suddenly living vicariously through a forum because he managed to initiate beef with the Forum's Most Hated.

Pathetic. By the way... still cashfl0w.

^^Suddenly living vicariously through a forum because he managed to initiate beef with the Forum's Most Hated.

Pathetic. By the way... still mad

Yeah we know.

• Like 2

photo-thumb-399735.jpg?_r=1424462880

Put up your identity NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or I'll spam about you in every thread in the Outside section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photo-thumb-399735.jpg?_r=1424462880

tumblr_mmyzb1owCH1riojero1_500.gif

• Like 2

^^Please........I would not use all caps, that's Cashflow type of rustle.

Spamming all over the forum to try to gain cheerleaders to console him after some guy welching an e-bet ruined your life...

That's that PoleRider type of rustle.

Edited by cashfl0w

I have a meltdown every morning I get out of bed. you azz holes just amplify my meltdowns.

Puberty is cracking your jimmies and your voice. Is normal.

• Like 2

Puberty is cracking your jimmies and your voice. Is normal.

I wish I was still going through puberty @ 27 years old I'd be ****ing RIPPED with all that extra testosterone.

• Like 2