"if you let them get to you, they win

if you get banned, Ms. Shannonritch wins

don't let them win bro"

lol @ i_run_this defending JP for dear life

don't let them win bro"

=)) =))

lol i remember sobercuban and I telling JP he had the kind of face made for punching after watching him and Mauro in their podcasts and it seemed like his jimmies turned to glass after that.

lol i remember sobercuban and I telling JP he had the kind of face made for punching after watching him and Mauro in their podcasts and it seemed like his jimmies turned to glass after that.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

don't let them win bro"

i liked him until he ****ING CHEATED LIKE A ****

tried to cheat in his own league and took over MATW's league and tried to cheat there I called him out on it and he ****ing reported me **** that guy

don't let them win bro"

tried to cheat in his own league and took over MATW's league and tried to cheat there I called him out on it and he ****ing reported me **** that guy

Gotten to

don't let them win bro"

how come you still like GSP then? He cheated, arguably worse than JP did

don't let them win bro"

409277970.jpg

don't let them win bro"

G2G TTYL

OP updated, I had JP on there but forgot to mention I added it. I went back into his comment history to see what set him off, but it appears nothing did because he was involved in normal conversations prior to that thread lol.

I bet jp still posts here he was addicted

of course he does

You don't know who he is? LoL

No, tell me.

of course he does

No, tell me.

LoL quit trollin'

of course he does

No, tell me.

LoL quit trollin'

I'm actually not trolling, JP was still here when I made my account but I don't really remember his meltdown and apparently don't know what alt he's running around on.

of course he does

No, tell me.

LoL quit trollin'

I'm actually not trolling, JP was still here when I made my account but I don't really remember his meltdown and apparently don't know what alt he's running around on.

lol shutup

Shinsplint?

He made G_Row rage quit the forum on his blazing departure

no shady champ meltdown?

he didn't really melt down he just showed his balls

My lasting memory of shady...

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/95878/shady-s-apology-to-the-ufc-forum

I think it was defsteve who deleted the 2nd "thread about nothing" and it deleted a couple thousand of shady's posts when shady was in a post count bet with somebody to reach a certain # of posts. He wen't full FH and started posting a bunch of pictures of dead owls and chit. That's my lasting memory of him... and dem balls.

defsteve's comment before he closed that thread lmao

"Closing.

And moving to correct section.

Originally temp banned. Instead of taking it on the chin, taking the free vacation and returning, Shady made a video showing his plums (haha! not a problem to me), created numerous accounts, trolled this forum with cd links, posted numerous hard core **** gifs, created a Kill The Owl Facebook page (haha! again not a problem) and the list goes on and on and on.

Bold = perma"

Shinsplint left cause he manned up and honored the bet he made to leave forever. WarWest thread was the Devils herb one and was P4P on rustling jimmies lol.. JP losing his chit was damn funny.. but Doc Obviously getting pissed was some funny ish as well lol

Shinsplint left cause he manned up and honored the bet he made to leave forever. WarWest thread was the Devils herb one and was P4P on rustling jimmies lol.. JP losing his chit was damn funny.. but Doc Obviously getting pissed was some funny ish as well lol
reapersbane did some good rustling on Doc's thread. If only his photoshop skillswere as good as his rustling ones

he honored the bet to leave only after 6 months and hundreds of alts.

"Closing.

Originally temp banned. Instead of taking it on the chin, taking the free vacation and returning, Shady made a video showing his plums (haha! not a problem to me), created numerous accounts, trolled this forum with cd links, posted numerous hard core **** gifs, created a Kill The Owl Facebook page (haha! again not a problem) and the list goes on and on and on.

Bold = perma"

I guess when u put it like that....clear meltdown

"Closing.

Bold = perma"

I guess when u put it like that....clear meltdown

I remember that weekend lmfao!!!!

You couldnt enter a thread without hardcore **** all over...... So much shattered jimmies from Shady

I don't even mind JP

I just don't get why he always rage quits

When he was on HappyFeet, a bunch of us would respond to him calling him "JP" lmao

It was such an obvious alt

JP24 hate filled rant about leaving added to the OP. Apparently Shannonritch drove him over the edge because he got a mad flamed in the OP.

Pretty sure he is cashflow.

Negro, if you're gonna diss me (I assume that's a diss), you at least have to tag me. And do you see this Ultimate in yellow letters next to my name? lol... pretty sure if I was a ****ing alt I wouldn't have been duped into paying for their bull****.

Who posted all the (gay?) **** before they got bant?

Bright LoL

I remember telling him it was gay, and he got even more pissed. One last rustle on his way out. He could have just as easily posted normal **** and got bant. But he chose the way of the weiner

Administrator

Fast was banned for a day for quoting a questionable picture after being warned the week before about not quoting questionable pictures, then made another account saying his Fast account ws broken. He blamed me for breaking it (which is funny that he would think I care enough to waste time trying to get Sparkart to lock him out) and we shut down his Jesus MMA account and publicly said he needed to try to fix the Fast account. Brewster tried to help, then Brewster asked me to help.

I personally fixed Fast's account, not knowing he badmouthed me on another forum. I don't care what he said, and he was advised he could come back, but he told Brewster he didn't want to and had some more "nice" things to say about me. Very Christian of him. Very.

So, the final verdict is that Fast told Brewster it was fine to ban him, then apparently he forgot and flipped out on Brewster...thus he has proven he double talks, is mean to people who help him, doesn't listen to reason, and has no more welcome from the UFC Community.

m8nq81.jpg

Administrator

Fast was banned for a day for quoting a questionable picture after being warned the week before about not quoting questionable pictures, then made another account saying his Fast account ws broken. He blamed me for breaking it (which is funny that he would think I care enough to waste time trying to get Sparkart to lock him out) and we shut down his Jesus MMA account and publicly said he needed to try to fix the Fast account. Brewster tried to help, then Brewster asked me to help.

I personally fixed Fast's account, not knowing he badmouthed me on another forum. I don't care what he said, and he was advised he could come back, but he told Brewster he didn't want to and had some more "nice" things to say about me. Very Christian of him. Very.

So, the final verdict is that Fast told Brewster it was fine to ban him, then apparently he forgot and flipped out on Brewster...thus he has proven he double talks, is mean to people who help him, doesn't listen to reason, and has no more welcome from the UFC Community.

m8nq81.jpg

Lmao