Sign in to follow this  
12еr

UFC forum user meltdowns: all time greatest hits

Not really a meltdown I guess but shady champ drunk YouTube vid where he tried to moon a mod but ended up throwing out the nut sack is a damn classic if u ask me

I was there for that one, he was not getting along w/ G_row at that point, Adambomber & Smooth Criminal also -

Compa.gif MeandChuck.jpg

• Like 1

JP24 hate filled rant about leaving added to the OP. Apparently Shannonritch drove him over the edge because he got a mad flamed in the OP.

Pretty sure he is cashflow.

Negro, if you're gonna diss me (I assume that's a diss), you at least have to tag me. And do you see this Ultimate in yellow letters next to my name? lol... pretty sure if I was a ****ing alt I wouldn't have been duped into paying for their bull****.

add cashflow to OP

LOL

This kinda stuff happens that often around here?

I wasn't kidding when I said this place breaks people.

The Owl perma banning caussisuckso -

Quote:

Originally Posted by causisaysso View Post

And finally, it seems necessary to point out that this post and my opinions are completely protected by the UFC Community Standards which clearly state:

"Anti-Fighter Groups or Sentiments

Negative sentiments expressed towards particular UFC fighters are not discouraged in the UFC.COM Community. Most UFC fans have a favorite fighter and one that they dislike. You are free to express your anti-fighter sentiments in the UFC.COM Community as long as you conform to the other aspects of acceptable behavior and content as specified in these Rules of Engagement. You may use your profile page to express your sentiments, but you may not use a fighter support page as a target for repeated blogging with anti-fighter sentiments, since this will be considered harassment."

That's right, you can post Fedor sucks (or any fighter for that matter) as much as you want on "neutral" threads and to posters who agree with you and if anyone searches out your posts just so they can insult you and claim you are trolling them... then they are the ones not conforming to the Community Standards.

02:34 AM

Super Moderator

Read the Community Standards, it's all right there.

It also states :

Moderators of this message board reserve the right to remove any content posted by members, or to suspend or ban any member at anytime or for any reason in accordance with these rules and in their sole discretion. They also reserve the right to handle all moderator issues privately.

Please remember that moderators are also members and are dedicating their free time to preserving the integrity of the site for every member’s enjoyment.

You have just come back from a 2-week ban and immediately you are trolling.

You are also making false accusations against other members by reporting posts.

You are now permanently banned.

276889.gif

Oh, hey...

I'm getting Facebook messages from you know who now as well.

Screen_Shot_2014_04_27_at_4_11_40_PM.png

This seems awfully much for a one week ban.

It's linked in my profile on here.

Plus, I use the same username everywhere, so it wouldn't have been hard to figure out even if it wasn't.

The funny thing is, it got sent to that Other box in my messages, so if someone else hadn't messaged me today, causing me to go into the messages section, it could've been months before I actually saw that.

And, we can add Xbox Live as well...

wp_ss_20140427_0001.jpg

You should unban ManGOAT, he didn't deserve a permaban and he is a forum legend.

Crom can wait a week.

You really should unban @Manhoef‌

He was banned by the same forum glitch that Patster was, but since nobody cares about Manhoef, they never undid it

Crom would have contacted you xbox live himself... but

Walked into my brothers room last night drunk and pissed on his Xbox, feeling ashamed.

— CROMWELL (@chris1mma) December 14, 2013

What did Manhoef do to get permabant?

All he ever posted was Aubrey Plaza pics and said "eww" anytime someone posted some other chick.

And, we can add Xbox Live as well...

wp_ss_20140427_0001.jpg

You should unban ManGOAT, he didn't deserve a permaban and he is a forum legend.

Crom can wait a week.

YoKoADK.gif?1

What did Manhoef do to get permabant?

All he ever posted was Aubrey Plaza pics and said "eww" anytime someone posted some other chick.

he didn't do anything, it was a glitch lol

I've shattered many jimmies I don't remember the threads though :(

Crom x 50 alts. Pick a thread.

I've shattered many jimmies I don't remember the threads though :(

Crom x 50 alts. Pick a thread.

I turned Cromwell into a sick monster I almost feel bad.

I still have no idea who cromwell is.

He is a spambot made by Zuffa to try and destroy the forum with nonstop trolling, Dana is sick of paying sparkart for a site that doesn't work.