Sign in to follow this  
12еr

UFC forum user meltdowns: all time greatest hits

lol Crom just had a meltdown, made a an alt names "mods are ****s" and had a richard as an AV, made three threads in 10 minutes too. Epic.

lol Crom just had a meltdown, made a an alt names "mods are ****s" and had a richard as an AV, made three threads in 10 minutes too. Epic.

He made three? I only saw two before I banned him again.

He made three? I only saw two before I banned him again.

They were a great pair. One with a Bin Laden AV and one with a teeny tiny ****. Both good for some off topics and flags.

Classic Crom

Let's unban Crom just til the weekend or something. Til he posts a Hitler meme, then you can ban him again.

Yeah, no. If he had just given it a couple more days before making alt accounts, I would've unbanned him, and given him another chance, but now he's done.

Lol!!! Crom is one step away from teabagging the whole forum...

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/157827/ufc-prediction-tournament-x-second-round/p22

"Exactly, I am saying you lost to an inexperienced can like me by the score of 9 to 1, so shut up and accept you are a genuine can who have been bullied all his life until you found this forum. You are nothing beyond this forum. Basically you live in a virtual world 24/7. Beyond this forum you don't even exist . Just accept the reality before it is too late .

You are a **** in real life and to cover your weaknesses , you hide behind this character you created here in this forum 24/7.

By the way, please don't hang yourself for what I told you. You have a glimmer of hope to save your miserable life. Now go ahead and answer this post with your normal " gotten to " answer (and Epiqu1n will like your BS regardless)."

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/discussion/157827/ufc-prediction-tournament-x-second-round/p22

"Exactly, I am saying you lost to an inexperienced can like me by the score of 9 to 1, so shut up and accept you are a genuine can who have been bullied all his life until you found this forum. You are nothing beyond this forum. Basically you live in a virtual world 24/7. Beyond this forum you don't even exist . Just accept the reality before it is too late .

You are a **** in real life and to cover your weaknesses , you hide behind this character you created here in this forum 24/7.

By the way, please don't hang yourself for what I told you. You have a glimmer of hope to save your miserable life. Now go ahead and answer this post with your normal " gotten to " answer (and Epiqu1n will like your BS regardless)."

Kookork is a confirmed casualty.

Kookork is a confirmed casualty.

such a promising poster too

If only he channeled that rage into trolling, like the GOAT munkie did

Weak three week old trolling effort.

I used to think you were better than this. Now I see I have overtaken you and your weak abilities. Stand down before I crush you like a grape.

You're referring to when I said bigdw can ban me because I'm not removing the retard picture from the thread Greg made, correct?

LoL come on son, you know that's not when you were rage quitting in the PM's =))

Does this count?? WTG and Polo got butthurt after I hopped off the Weidman train to support the Lygoato Express. They cry every time when I post. They're probably going to cry again when they see this post.

Does this count?? WTG and Polo got butthurt after I hopped off the Weidman train to support the Lygoato Express. They cry every time when I post. They're probably going to cry again when they see this post.

Lol Making excuses for your **** tucking. I've never mentioned a thing to you about either of those fighters. Admit you're a **** and I won't expose you anymore. Doesn't matter anyway, the real posters on this site know your true colors.

Lol Making excuses for your **** tucking. I've never mentioned a thing to you about either of those fighters. Admit you're a **** and I won't expose you anymore. Doesn't matter anyway, the real posters on this site know your true colors.

They also know that you've been crying too.

Whatever makes you feel better about your **** tucking being exposed. Lol

You're reaching hard trying to say I've been victim to a forum breakdown. Give it time, your bs will be called upon by the real posters.

Whatever makes you feel better about your **** tucking being exposed. Lol

You're reaching hard trying to say I've been victim to a forum breakdown. Give it time, your bs will be called upon by the real posters.

I don't know whether to be sympathetic or to straight out laugh in your face. Here's a song that might make you feel better.

Quote it then, Canye West.

Why? So you can say something like "I totally wasn't quitting dude!! I was just joking!" LoL

Those boys from Junkie had you at maximum rustle. Everyone in the PM's could see that

Lmao I guess odi really is the "master troll"

Nice try, Canye. I can quote the PM still. I know you can too.

Nice try at what?

I'm just pointing out your meltdown LoL

If you didn't want somebody to bring it up in this thread then you shouldn't have done it

And you're referencing a PM that about 10 of us were reading. How would I be able to say that didn't happen?

Canye West too can.

1000083042.jpg

This post makes zero sense.....

Poor Canye. Wifed up Ray J's leftovers and still trying to recycle the same old jokes after they were demolished a while ago.

Speaking of "master trolls"... you're just about on Greg's level. No wonder you were trying to buddy up to him before.

You're not even a has been, you're a never was. You been here since 2010 and have half the points vs. posts. I own you, kid. You're a washed up welterweight talking **** to a heavyweight.

You're Jon Fitch. I'm JDS. Don't make me hurt you, boy.