sparkart

Welcome to the new Fight Club Forum!

Fight Club Members, 

We're pleased to welcome you to the new UFC Fight Club forum!  We hope that you enjoy the updated layout and features. 

Please contact us directly or leave a comment on this thread if you have any questions or feedback. 

Thank you for being a member of UFC Fight Club!

Sparkart
support@ufcfightclub.sparkart.com

• Like 1

You should remove the positive feedback quota or raise it significantly higher than it is right now. 

• Like 2

Don't take us back to the first page every time we enter a thread unless it's your first time in the thread

Everything else is pretty kewl

Edited by Identity
  • Like 1

Don't take us back to the first page every time we enter a thread

Everything else is pretty kewl

Click the circle/star to the left of the thread title, instead of the thread title. That will take you to the first unread post.

• Like 2

Issues so far

Like quota is communist

no longer @ people

Having trouble logging in and staying logged in

When I click a thread with new posts I have already read its sending me to the OP rather than the last post. Having to click the little circle /star next to it is not an improvement, and after I have clicked said star/circle more than once it disappears alltogether

Message when forum was being upgraded was everything would carry over but all likes etc. have been erased

Removing the agree/disagree function wasn't a good idea either

That's what I have found in the first 20 mins here

Ive also found that when I click the image button the popup was frozen on my screen till I exited the thread. I didn't want to post a picture, was just looking at the feature.

Quote does not work either lol

• Like 3

I can like posts again, and we can see who posted last in the thread now. They're paying attention and fixing issues we have.

• Like 3

I can like posts again, and we can see who posted last in the thread now. They're paying attention and fixing issues we have.

Agree, they do seem to be making an effort to fix the issues

• Like 1

Does getting bant work the same?

Warning maybe? The jailing thing was useless

We have the option to issue warnings. Jailing doesn't seem to be a thing anymore.

• Like 1

Having to click the little circle /star next to it is not an improvement,

No, it's not an improvement, but it's something that you can use for the moment.

No, it's not an improvement, but it's something that you can use for the moment.

Until you press it twice and it disappears

Hi All,

A few updates per your feedback:

• We updated the Like quota (let us know if you continue to receive any error / quota messages).
  • We updated settings so that 50 posts display per page.
  • The ability to @ / mention users in a post is on the roadmap for future release, we will keep you updated when this is available.
  • For reference, there are three areas to click on a topic, each one will take you to a different part of the topic, I've attached an image with these locations and the paths they will take you to.

2j5xxcl.png

• Like 6

Thanks for that image. I was wondering if there was a way to get to the last post when the unread icon was gone.

I kind of like it this way, because there were times when I wanted to go to the first post, and there was no easy way to do it before.

Thanks for that image. I was wondering if there was a way to get to the last post when the unread icon was gone.

I kind of like it this way, because there were times when I wanted to go to the first post, and there was no easy way to do it before.

When you put it that way... I think I'll eventually get used to it. Good feature.

When you put it that way... I think I'll eventually get used to it. Good feature.

I expect I'm probably in the minority of people that had that problem, because it only came up when I was trying to edit the first post of threads like the Discussion Threads, or the Tournament threads, but it was still annoying at times.

I expect I'm probably in the minority of people that had that problem, because it only came up when I was trying to edit the first post of threads like the Discussion Threads, or the Tournament threads, but it was still annoying at times.

No dude, it was always annoying when I needed to be on the first page. Like on the Forum Camp Leagues, I need to be on the first page to see the updates. A little stupid that I had to go in the thread and then click on page one to go there. Also in the tournaments, I always look at the bracket you made. Again I'd have to click on page one. I also think in those games its easier to post all the current card stuff on that front page for everyone to look at. i.e. the gamblers league, forum camps, and yours. No?

Is it just me or are the private messages broken?

All my conversations are gone, all I have in my inbox are all my previous posts from conversations laid out as single messages.

Edited by DrPhil

Hi All,

A few updates per your feedback:

• We updated the Like quota (let us know if you continue to receive any error / quota messages).
  • We updated settings so that 50 posts display per page.
  • The ability to @ / mention users in a post is on the roadmap for future release, we will keep you updated when this is available.
  • For reference, there are three areas to click on a topic, each one will take you to a different part of the topic, I've attached an image with these locations and the paths they will take you to.

2j5xxcl.png

Thank You!!!

Is it just me or are the private messages broken?

All my conversations are gone, all I have in my inbox are all my previous posts from conversations laid out as single messages.

Yeah, old conversations seem to not work anymore, but anything new that is started works just fine.

The new forum options and lay out seems ackward at first, but after navigating the new site set up you get used to it. Now all that's needed is promotion for the forum something like fighters sporting ufc.com on their banners and condom depot locations.