21 replies to this topic

#1 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,435 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:09 AM

Anyone in here like B . I . G ?  Well after you pay attention to his lyrics and not the sheeple hysteria you wont be a biggy nut rider.

What's he do to kids before he throws them off the bridge?

Young fresh and "green" with no hair inbetween... Wtf kind of molester gets famous like dat?

HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE~The Truth

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,GunGoat,Cookie monsteR,Moraga,Scareface,MauleR,Skyscraper&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Jon 12 gauge Jones ... the liberal heart breaker lol
KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong
The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac
Forseti the gr8
Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

"@TeemuSelanne, I'm sorry man. I did learn in school that it's not nice to pick on the handicapped, but I did not learn what to do if they try to punch me.I had to body him." ~cashflow 2014 X
"LoL is dota for retarded children." ~TeemuSelanne 2014 X

"Pakal, homie. J.J. destroyed all your heroes, you need that deep introspection to discover the root of your hurt feels. You live in the mid west, correct? I know a rare introspectionist who only has one cousin she's ****. I know that is rare for your part of the country, but that's what makes this introspectionist so special. I'll pm you her number homie. " cole1186 2014 X

"I watch all the fights so that isn't a solid argument directed at me." poloGOAT 2014

"Am I in the bunny ranch click?" ~manhoef 2014

"I would recruit cole into the bunny ranch click, but Conor MCgoat already made him grab a belt loop." ~PAKAL 2014

"K I'll need your address, phone number, and credit card info to book a flight. I'll reimburse you after I hand you down jur proper beating." ~Homie^Cole 2014

Enemy ambushed & destroyed tally X X X
Times ambushed 0

#2 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,435 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:11 AM

This is what he should be rocking!

Weidman,GunGoat,Cookie monsteR,Moraga,Scareface,MauleR,Skyscraper&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

"@TeemuSelanne, I'm sorry man. I did learn in school that it's not nice to pick on the handicapped, but I did not learn what to do if they try to punch me.I had to body him." ~cashflow 2014 X

"Pakal, homie. J.J. destroyed all your heroes, you need that deep introspection to discover the root of your hurt feels. You live in the mid west, correct? I know a rare introspectionist who only has one cousin she's ****. I know that is rare for your part of the country, but that's what makes this introspectionist so special. I'll pm you her number homie. " cole1186 2014 X

"I watch all the fights so that isn't a solid argument directed at me." poloGOAT 2014

"I would recruit cole into the bunny ranch click, but Conor MCgoat already made him grab a belt loop." ~PAKAL 2014

"K I'll need your address, phone number, and credit card info to book a flight. I'll reimburse you after I hand you down jur proper beating." ~Homie^Cole 2014

Times ambushed 0

#3 wanderleisilva101

wanderleisilva101
  • Free
  • 10,683 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:32 AM

Biggie is one of the GOATs
  • juice64011 and TheHNIC like this
Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

#4 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,435 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:37 AM

Biggie is one of the GOATs

2pac made biggie. He was simply a coat tail rider. 2 pac Easy E  K-rino all others are sub GODs / demi GODs to them.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#5 juice64011

juice64011
  • Free
  • 7,711 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:53 AM

2pac made biggie. He was simply a coat tail rider. 2 pac Easy E  K-rino all others are sub GODs / demi GODs to them.

Biggie's fame was already skyrocketing before the Pac stuff. Eazy E was made by Dre who taught him to rap. His songs are entertaining but lyrically simple. If you listen to what he says he often rhymes his words with themselves like rhyming dirt with dirt. He also repeats sentences or just rephrases them a lot. That keeps him out of GOAT status imo.

Edited by juice64011, 30 July 2014 - 11:54 AM.

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

#6 TheHNIC

TheHNIC

Head ***** In Charge

• Free
  • 2,953 posts
  • LocationNiger, Africa

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:28 PM

K-Rino is dope but don't go talin' **** about Biggie son

• juice64011 and wanderleisilva101 like this
This^.

#7 IRT.

IRT.
  • Free
  • 20,701 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:35 PM

what the **** I cant post pics or videos screw this new forum

anyways

he should walk out to notorious by biggie smalls, the version with p diddy

I would lose my mind

• juice64011 likes this

\+/ UFC Prediction Tournament 5 Champion \+/

\+/ Fighter Picks League 3 Champion \+/

IRT

#8 wanderleisilva101

wanderleisilva101
  • Free
  • 10,683 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:40 PM

I'm a huge 2pac fan more so than Biggie even and I like Eazy a lot but Biggie was up there with the best. If I had to pick an NWA member who is up there with the very best tho it wouldn't be Eazy i'd go with Cube he wrote most there songs and his diss records like No Vaseline and King of the Hill were badass.
  • juice64011 likes this
Bet Record- 76-43

UFC Survivor series tournament 1 winner

#9 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,435 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:21 PM

Biggie's fame was already skyrocketing before the Pac stuff. Eazy E was made by Dre who taught him to rap. His songs are entertaining but lyrically simple. If you listen to what he says he often rhymes his words with themselves like rhyming dirt with dirt. He also repeats sentences or just rephrases them a lot. That keeps him out of GOAT status imo.

It's called scatting. Anyway eazy E made dre he took him from lip stick and disco to thug which sold. Remember the phrase in this song about finding a new love for chronic?

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#10 juice64011

juice64011
  • Free
  • 7,711 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:24 PM

It's called scatting. Anyway eazy E made dre he took him from lip stick and disco to thug which sold. Remember the phrase in this song about finding a new love for chronic?

Yeah but Eazy had no idea how to rap, put a rhyme together, or even write a song until Dre came around and that is the words from other NWA members. Eazy definitely knew the business side and did have a thug influence that helped Dre become what he is today but musically Dre had the talent.

EDIT: I was actually listening to that song yesterday. It's one of my favorites from Eazy.

Edited by juice64011, 30 July 2014 - 01:25 PM.

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

#11 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,435 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:26 PM

Really doe...

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#12 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,435 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:26 PM

Yeah but Eazy had no idea how to rap, put a rhyme together, or even write a song until Dre came around and that is the words from other NWA members. Eazy definitely knew the business side and did have a thug influence that helped Dre become what he is today but musically Dre had the talent.

EDIT: I was actually listening to that song yesterday. It's one of my favorites from Eazy.

Easy E pimped them all what do you think they'll say... Use critical thinking dog.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#13 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,435 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:45 PM

I'm a huge 2pac fan more so than Biggie even and I like Eazy a lot but Biggie was up there with the best. If I had to pick an NWA member who is up there with the very best tho it wouldn't be Eazy i'd go with Cube he wrote most there songs and his diss records like No Vaseline and King of the Hill were badass.

Cube was creative but he learned the game from easy. I like a few of the west cost connection songs from cube as well. http://youtu.be/R35-SLLsdA4

Edited by PakaL, 30 July 2014 - 02:10 PM.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#14 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,435 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 30 July 2014 - 01:47 PM

K-Rino is dope but don't go talin' **** about Biggie son

Biggie and fam tried to murder pac  i got'z no luv 4 dat side of the zoo.

what the **** I cant post pics or videos screw this new forum

anyways

he should walk out to notorious by biggie smalls, the version with p diddy

I would lose my mind

You just copy along with the paste

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#15 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:08 PM

Pakal: Twista or Bone Thugs?

The P4P #1 in forum betting.

Betting record: 32-1, 2 NC     ·    Active bets: 3-0

***Next Best Thing season one champion***

9a0ef2c4-0c6a-4f54-98dd-c23477be1801_zps

Lmao cashflow took his soul, literally.

#16 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,435 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:11 PM

Twista

• cashfl0w likes this

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#17 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

You passed. Congrats.

#18 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,435 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:16 PM

You passed. Congrats.

• cashfl0w likes this

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#19 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:17 PM

I went to a Twista show in Milwaukee at this tiny venue that probably held 5,000 people max. It was **** packed though. That was when he had finally made it and was doing a remix of every song... the DJ kept killing the beat and Twista would just spit on it without the beat. Best concert I've ever been to except possibly The Roots.

• PakaL likes this

#20 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:18 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=B4YKftcVtuU

Edited by CASHstradamus, 30 July 2014 - 02:19 PM.

• PakaL likes this

#21 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,160 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 02:19 PM

Old school Twista is the best. He sold the **** out in like 2003.

• PakaL likes this

#22 WalkLikeAWarrior707

WalkLikeAWarrior707
  • Free
  • 6,263 posts
  • LocationGolden State

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:45 PM

I thought his last walkout music was perfect. The beginning with Sinead O'Connor and then switch to Biggie's Hypnotized. **** dope!

I would like to see him walkout to some Thin Lizzy or Bran Barr but he always picks great music that puts him in a good mood before the fight

Legends - Bruce Lee, Genki Sudo, Bas Rutten, Joachim Hansen
HW - JDS, Browne, Hunt, Big Nog
LHW - Bones, Gustafsson, Jimi Manuwa, Te Huna, Gian Villante
MW - Weidman, Cung Le, Dylan Andrews, Magnus Cedenblad
WW - Hendricks, Condit, Robbie Lawler, Brian Foster, Erick Silva, Hyun Gyu Lim, Thatch, Sean Spencer
LW - Pettis, Khabib, Dos Anjos, Edson Barboza, Jim Miller, Bobby Green, Chiesa
FW - Conor McGregor, Korean Zombie, Frankie, Poirier, Charles Oliveria, Rony Jason
BW - Cruz, Pickett, Vaughan Lee, Iuri Alcantara, Erik Perez, Russell Doane
WBW - Cat Zingano
FLY - John Lineker, Louis Smolka
SW - Joanne Calderwood