Hey Fight Club!
Have you been logging your workouts for Team Pettis in the Wheaties NEXT challenge? Hope so!
We appreciate your participation in putting UFC Champ Anthony Pettis on the next Wheaties box.
To thank you for your efforts, we want to reward some lucky Fight Club members for keeping up with their workouts contributing votes to Team Pettis! READ TO THE END!
Unfortunately, this is only open to U.S. Fight Club members due to the rules of the Wheaties Challenge and logistics.
Here are some of the prizes we’re giving away:
-UFC Fit Kit-WON
-1 year Fight Pass subscription- WON
-1 year Fight Club membership (renewal of existing membership) WON
-UFC EA Game (XBox)
-UFC swag bag WON
How it works:
1. Send us the same screen shot of your logged work outs and best champion pose that you are submitting to @UFC on Twitter for #TeamPettis to email@example.com
2. Each Friday until August 29th, 2014, we will select a Fight Club member participating in the campaign to win a Prize!
(the more work outs the better! You can still log workouts you did from July 1 onward for participation in the Wheaties challenge. A valid workout is more than 30 minutes long and up to two workouts a day. Remember that chores, housework, and casual walks among other activities you are probably already doing counts as workouts.)
Have you forgotten to log your workouts? It’s okay, you can go back and log anything you have forgotten. Just in case, here are the steps:
1. Go to www.MapMyFitness.com/wheatiesnext
2. Create an account
3. Sign up for the Wheaties NEXT Challenge
4. Pick "Team Pettis"
5. Log aWorkout (at least 30 minutes, up to 2 workouts per day)
A vote goes towards Pettis after each logged workout.
ALSO: If you get 10 of your friends and/or family to send you screen shots of their logged work outs, and you email us all 11 screen shots (yours plus 10)We will send you a UFC Shirt!