• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • UFC Admin
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:50 AM

Hey Fight Club!

Have you been logging your workouts for Team Pettis in the Wheaties NEXT challenge? Hope so!

We appreciate your participation in putting UFC Champ Anthony Pettis on the next Wheaties box.

To thank you for your efforts, we want to reward some lucky Fight Club members for keeping up with their workouts contributing votes to Team Pettis! READ TO THE END!

Unfortunately, this is only open to U.S. Fight Club members due to the rules of the Wheaties Challenge and logistics.

Here are some of the prizes we’re giving away:

-UFC Fit Kit-WON

-1 year Fight Pass subscription- WON

-1 year Fight Club membership (renewal of existing membership) WON

-UFC EA Game (XBox)

-UFC swag bag WON

-UFC Shirts

How it works:

1. Send us the same screen shot of your logged work outs and best champion pose that you are submitting to @UFC on Twitter for #TeamPettis to fightclub@ufc.com

2. Each Friday until August 29th, 2014, we will select a Fight Club member participating in the campaign to win a Prize!

(the more work outs the better! You can still log workouts you did from July 1 onward for participation in the Wheaties challenge. A valid workout is more than 30 minutes long and up to two workouts a day. Remember that chores, housework, and casual walks among other activities you are probably already doing counts as workouts.)

Have you forgotten to log your workouts? It’s okay, you can go back and log anything you have forgotten. Just in case, here are the steps:

1. Go to www.MapMyFitness.com/wheatiesnext

2. Create an account

3. Sign up for the Wheaties NEXT Challenge

4. Pick "Team Pettis"

5. Log aWorkout (at least 30 minutes, up to 2 workouts per day)

A vote goes towards Pettis after each logged workout.

ALSO: If you get 10 of your friends and/or family to send you screen shots of their logged work outs, and you email us all 11 screen shots (yours plus 10)We will send you a UFC Shirt! 

pettis-wheaties-crop_zpsea54e72c.png

Yes... I am the Fight Club Manager.

#2 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • UFC Admin
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:52 PM

Congrats out to @Craan who is our 1st Fight Club member to get a gift for participating in the Wheaties NEXT Challenge for Team Pettis. Hope this makes your Friday! Keep those screen shots coming FC!!!  :D 

Your UFC FIT Kit is on it's way!!!

• Craan likes this

#3 EversHQ

EversHQ
  • Ultimate
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 08:20 PM

I am a Fight Club Member as well.. My Twitter handle is @IrishDaveE and I have been participating in #TeamPettis Wheaties Challenge & posting my screen shots & Championship pose on twitter too. Selfies taken at UFC Gym no less. I will email them to you at fightclub@ufc.com

#4 Angela_Iggy

Angela_Iggy
  • Premium
  • 7 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ireland and Canada

Posted 11 August 2014 - 04:28 AM

Hiya,

I am a Fight Club member too My twitter is @Angela_Iggy and I signed up to #TeamPettis and have logged my fitness since July 1st. Put the image and workouts up yesterday and will do every Sunday. The UFC has really inspired me thanks.

https://twitter.com/Angela_Iggy/status/498671506457919488

Angela

• dinfamousboogie-1 likes this

#5 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • UFC Admin
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 01:17 PM

Love the logged workouts and pics being sent in. iyanahmath12 got the prize for Week 2! Keep up the good work! 

#6 iyanahmath12

iyanahmath12
  • Ultimate
  • 28 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 08:36 PM

Woot, Woot!!! Thanks guys... Hey @EversHQ its me bro! LOL...

#7 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • UFC Admin
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:30 PM

Keep those email's coming FC! And don't forget... if you send screen shots of 10 friends' workouts along with yours... I will send you a shirt!!! 

#8 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • UFC Admin
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 11:54 AM

Congrats to Robert aka: gunjin22 on winning week 3 of the Team Pettis Wheaties Challenge rewards! 

#9 EversHQ

EversHQ
  • Ultimate
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 12:57 PM

UFC Admin check your email at fightclub@ufc.com I've been participating since Jul1 & tweeting

https://twitter.com/IrishDaveE

• FightClubber likes this

#10 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • UFC Admin
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:35 AM

UFC Admin check your email at fightclub@ufc.com I've been participating since Jul1 & tweeting

https://twitter.com/IrishDaveE

That's great! Keep up the good work!!!

#11 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • UFC Admin
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:07 PM

FC member gunjin22 is all set up with his 1 year Fight Pass subscription! There are still awesome prizes available to you for participating in the Wheaties Challenge... Keep up the good work FC!

#12 iyanahmath12

iyanahmath12
  • Ultimate
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:02 PM

Working on getting those screenshots now!!

• FightClubber likes this

#13 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • UFC Admin
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:00 AM

Today I will be picking another winner that has emailed their screen shots of workouts.... stay tuned!

#14 EversHQ

EversHQ
  • Ultimate
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:48 AM

MY NAME IS DAVID EVERS UFC FIGHT CLUB MEMBER ID. EversHQ. I'VE BEEN PARTICIPATING IN THE MAP MY FITNESS #TEAMPETTIS CHALLENGE

I'VE ALSO BEEN TWEETING MY DAILY ENTRIES & TAGING YOU INTO THEM TOO (TWITTER HANDLE @IRISHDAVEE EMAIL HAS BEEN SENT EVERSHQ@GMAIL.COM

FYI: I'VE LOST 30LBS & 11.3 BODY FAT SINCE CHALLENGE BEGAN

#15 iyanahmath12

iyanahmath12
  • Ultimate
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 August 2014 - 04:51 PM

@FightClubber I just emailed all my recruits!!! Woot woot... 

#16 bucko552

bucko552
  • Ultimate
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 September 2014 - 10:47 AM

Hello Fightclub,

I have logged all 124 workouts on the mapmyfitness.com for team pettis and I was just wondering when will the winner of the prize be announced?? And how will it be announced??? The one with the video of Dana White explaining about the prize...

#17 FightClubber

FightClubber
  • UFC Admin
  • 1,296 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 04:35 PM

looking in to it

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: contest, rewards, announcements, wheaties, Pettis, prizes, fight club member, UFC