Sign in to follow this  
Bubba_Sparks

Not Freddie van Halen's Thread about cricket and other GOAT commonwealth sports. Next up: Champions Trophy (cricket) and Lions Tour (Rugby)

to hell with that.  team green was going to bowl the last 8 runners out in just 9 pitches.

f*cking montreal screwjob right there m8.  if those sheep shaggers from new zealand are too scared to play in a little bit of rain, they should just forfeit and then take their ball and go home.

D/L  was the best kind of lube for the pounding you were saved from, mate.  Embrace it

• Like 1

thats the only way they could have possibly beat us

they called up their friend Noah and told him to make it rain for 2 weeks

Edited by -idyb-

thats the only way they could have possibly beat us

they called up their friend Noah and told him to make it rain for 2 weeks

can you sit properly today?  You can thank Duckworth Lewis for that

• Like 1

over in north america we have nhl and even international hockey games now outside in the freezing cold and snow and nobody complains and the game goes on

over in new zealand a drop of rain hits the ground and their team taps out. what a bunch of cowards.   they should grow some balls and give them a tug.  team green and a dream baby!

Edited by -idyb-

can you sit properly today?  You can thank Duckworth Lewis for that

i was at the edge of my seat, if not  i was standing up cheering and singing the pakistan national anthem  while we were tearing their pitchers apart.   and then a drop of rain fell and new zealand had enough and decided to quit and the referee screwed us because he is a big fan of team india cricket

Edited by -idyb-

im drunk and that was embarassing

wouldnt have happened if we didnt get screwed the other day by a drop of rain

thanks alot tigerchamp  you **** hole

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2

im severely rustled and in a really bad state and this piece of chit liked my post.  **** off

• Like 2

and this guy too.  though apparently its illegal to celebrate a goal in football by doing the worm

Finally a format we can play...

Yeah your boys had that handily, great knocks from Roy and Root. We're going to need to lift for the next game.

Im dissapoint the selectors have excluded Maxwell from the squad, hes in great form at the moment and would be a great addition.

• Like 1

Yeah your boys had that handily, great knocks from Roy and Root. We're going to need to lift for the next game.

Im dissapoint the selectors have excluded Maxwell from the squad, hes in great form at the moment and would be a great addition.

We're actually the favourites for the odi's. We've got several genuine world-class players and root is the perfect foil for the heavy hitters.

Btw, my gsp av expires February 3rd, not January 3rd but you know I'm good for it!

• Like 1

now is a delicate time to be a fan of team pakistan cricket

these matches are clearly rigged.

• Like 2

now is a delicate time to be a fan of team pakistan cricket

these matches are clearly rigged.

Can't believe a game involving Pakistan could be rigged mate. What a thing to say!

• Like 3

Gone quiet in here...

So here's a question; who is the best all-round batsman - Smith or root? Smith clearly the best at test level but root seems to have a knack of scoring quickly and safely in odi's. Guess it's hard to say really...could you maybe even argue that kohli is even more versatile than both of them?

In fact....it's fairly conclusive if you look at the rankings.

Smith is 1 in tests, 13 in ODIs, >50 in T20

Root is 3 in tests, 7 in ODIs, 9 in T20

Kohli meanwhile is number 2 in tests, number 1 in ODIs and 3 in T20.

Kohli > Root > Smith as an all round batsman across the formats.

Williamson also deserves a nod - 4th in tests, 10th in ODIs, 7th in T20.

Had he not retired from tests, i guess AB would have been in the conversation somewhere.

• Like 1

None will ever hold a candle to Chris Martin. LEG END!!

first the odi and now the t20.  i think it might just very well be over for team green and a dream

first the odi and now the t20. i think it might just very well be over for team green and a dream

oh, they've been done a long time, mate.

not true. we won the ICC championship half a year ago bro.  it was a glorious day, and a glorious tournament. maybe not so much for bubba.  he thought he was cheering for a team that knew how to play the game, until they went up against GOATistan

team green and a dream baby

Edited by -idyb-

boom boom afridi would have made that play with his eyes closed and handcuffed

GSP AV has finally expired so I am now honouring our bet TC.

Shame we didn't go double or nothing on the ODIs really.  Tri-nations T20 should be good fun.  That big Aussie lad can't have chuck one down by the way.

• Like 1

GSP AV has finally expired so I am now honouring our bet TC.

Shame we didn't go double or nothing on the ODIs really.  Tri-nations T20 should be good fun.  That big Aussie lad can't have chuck one down by the way.

Thats a fine looking AV mate

Yeah had you offered I would have accepted , but i cant say im not glad you didnt lol 

T20 should be interesting, not sure what to expect from our squad, if Chris Lynn is fit he can put on a show, but England and NZ are both quality.

Thats a fine looking AV mate

Yeah had you offered I would have accepted , but i cant say im not glad you didnt lol

T20 should be interesting, not sure what to expect from our squad, if Chris Lynn is fit he can put on a show, but England and NZ are both quality.

Did u watch much of the bbl mate? I went to the semi and GF and it was amazing. unbelievable to see 40 thousand watching state level cricket when the Sheffield shield doesn't crack 1/10th of that

• Like 1

Did u watch much of the bbl mate? I went to the semi and GF and it was amazing. unbelievable to see 40 thousand watching state level cricket when the Sheffield shield doesn't crack 1/10th of that

I watched a couple of games but im generally time poor so its hard to keep up. The quality is there for sure.

Yeah Sheffield doent get the attention these days, T20 is where the money is at and its spectator friendly so that seems to be the way things are heading.

I'd have put England ahead til that 5th wicket. Still got decent hitters out there

And they're back to favourites again. Great showing by junior Willey

Santner will be having nightmares though

That wicket changes nothing. England still favourites

Lol, this reading like tew cans right now

• Like 1

its a sad day to be a fan of team pakistan cricket. and my team pakistan cricket flag is flying half mass

pakistan batsman Nashir Jamshed is being investigated for 5 breaches of the anti-corruption code

hes already serving a year ban for match fixing.   they should stop harassing this man. pakistan would never cheat. theyre simply just misunderstood

Good win crangs.

I don't really get how we can be awesome at odi's and bang average at t20. Ah well.

Pretty sure it was confirmed tew cans

• Like 1

Small ground but 243 is a good score. Hope we can defend it. Also Lel@Tye going for 14 off the last 2 balls

• Like 1

Small ground but 243 is a good score. Hope we can defend it. Also Lel@Tye going for 14 off the last 2 balls

Weird game...one of your blokes was out hit wicket. That doesn't happen much!

Frankly if you can't defend that score then you're a bigger bunch of cans than we are.

Weird game...one of your blokes was out hit wicket. That doesn't happen much!

Frankly if you can't defend that score then you're a bigger bunch of cans than we are.

Brett Lee did the same to Adam Parore a few years back. Apparently Windies did it to KP as well. It's a **** way to get out for sure.

Yeah, we're still cans unless we win something

One wicket and it's done

small ground. Even mis hits are going for boundaries

Lol. We ain't even making it to the 15th over at this rate

Lel, wheeler tapped to getting his chit pushed in

Nearly made it to the last over. 7 balls might as well have ben 70 such was the comprehensiveness of that defeat. Extras and misfields made a potent partnership amongst all the Aussie smashing...

• Like 1