Sign in to follow this  
Bubba_Sparks

Not Freddie van Halen's Thread about cricket and other GOAT commonwealth sports. Next up: Cricket World Cup. Come on England!!

Huge day for you idyb. Pakistan v India is arguably the biggest fixture of the round. 

You're bowling first; you need something special from amir and you might just pull this off.

• Like 1

well boys, india vs pakistan is about to commence. the greatest rivalry in all of cricket

if pakistan loses this one i swear im jumping ship

beside my stream theres a link i couldnt help but to click and it has me rolling

India vs Pakistan world cup match, what to do if your team is losing?

https://sportsala.com/india-vs-pakistan-world-cup-match-what-to-do-if-your-team-is-losing/

im about ready to take my blood pressure pills and mock my neighboors who are also white and canadian as fook and probably have no idea what cricket even is. but im not about to break my tv cause if india wins im jumping on their bandwagon.   also i dont have any friends who watch this chit, but if pakistan loses i'll be calling up my parents and instead of saying happy fathers day ill be crying about the cricket game instead.  i might take a 2 minute walk around the block later on and punch the first person i see out of anger. and i'll be sure to avoid turning on the tv channels because im sure sportsnet and tsn in canada will be covering the chit out of this game, but right now all the stations have their hands tied with 5 hour marathons of sportscenter reruns.

im praying to the cricket gods though. may the team green dream live on.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

this is humiliating.  maybe i should start cheering for india just so pakistan might actually win a game.

whoever this guy is in my profile pic  thats who im rooting for.

i need to find a better stream where it doesnt cut to commercials in hindu. i have no idea what those madarchods are trying to sell me. its hard enough just for me to understand the announcers broken english. they need to bring in like a british or australian commentator and get him drunk and angry. thats probably the only way i can continue watching my team getting spanked like this

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

this is humiliating.  maybe i should start cheering for india just so pakistan might actually win a game.

whoever this guy is in my profile pic  thats who im rooting for.

i need to find a better stream where it doesnt cut to commercials in hindu. i have no idea what those madarchods are trying to sell me. its hard enough just for me to understand the announcers broken english. they need to bring in like a british or australian commentator and get him drunk and angry. thats probably the only way i can continue watching my team getting spanked like this

This is the guy in your pic.  Bask in the glory. 

• Like 1

yeah we really just got our shit pushed in. that was rather embarassing. we got fucked harder than a prison snitch in a shower stall

the dream is dead :(

Edited by -idyb-

8 hours ago, OzStraya said:

This is the guy in your pic.  Bask in the glory. 

they beat the windy indies. color me impressed.

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

they beat the windy indies. color me impressed.

The Windies back then were a force to be reckoned with.  That was your version of a home run with two outs in the last innings with the bases loaded.  

Or some other stupid chit in curling 

1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

The Windies back then were a force to be reckoned with.  That was your version of a home run with two outs in the last innings with the bases loaded. 

in baseball that would be called a grand slam, not a home run

Edited by -idyb-

10 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

in baseball that would be called a grand slam, not a home run

Here is a detailed list of all the ****s I give

you need to start following baseball and learning its terminology and then maybe one day it will help you become a better person

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

you need to start following baseball and learning its terminology and then maybe one day it will help you become a better person

I've probably been to more 'merican gayesball games than you have you vinegar merchant!  

I know it's only lol Afghanistan, but that was a peach of a knock by Morgan.  Broke the record for most 6s in an innings, and the bowler broke the record for worst spell..