• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,248 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:57 AM

Jones has now come to his own and is expressing his true gangsta nature. At a Q&A, a fan yelled something so offensive, Jones actually offered to engage in his second street fight in two days.

"Come up here and say it to my face, I dare you," Jones shouted.

He also stated this about his opponent......

"I'm going to make him my wife," Jones said. "You're going to be Mrs. Jones for the night. I'm going to rub on that big old belly and you're going to like it."

What do you think of the new Jon Jones? Is he too gangsta for you or do you know how to appreciate a true gangsta when you see one?

• JohnnyZadar, StompGrind, carnages41 and 4 others like this
On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

#2 StocktonOverrated

StocktonOverrated
  • Free
  • 751 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 11:59 AM

Uggh...  I hope DC grounds and destroys him.

#3 carnages41

carnages41
  • Free
  • 41,280 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:00 PM

post the q&A meng

and the time plox

• waikru and cashfl0w like this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner

#4 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,248 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:01 PM

Uggh...  I hope DC grounds and destroys him.

He already had his chance and got pulverized in less than a minute. 

"Believe in the beard"

#5 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,248 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:03 PM

And this what he had to say to Dave Sholler at the Q&A:

"Anybody but Dave Sholler," Jones said. "Come here Dave -- dude you sucked yesterday, where were you? From now on you do the women's face-off. I think Ronda (Rousey) would have done the same thing if not worse."

Edited by waikru, 09 August 2014 - 12:04 PM.

"Believe in the beard"

#6 StocktonOverrated

StocktonOverrated
  • Free
  • 751 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:05 PM

He already had his chance and got pulverized in less than a minute. 

You are talking about the press conference scuffle?  Meaningless.  I can't wait for this fight.

#7 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,248 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:07 PM

post the q&A meng

and the time plox

http://video.search....r87&age=0&&tt=b

"Believe in the beard"

#8 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,248 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:08 PM

You are talking about the press conference scuffle?  Meaningless.  I can't wait for this fight.

DC didn't think it was meaningless. He was totally butthurt. 

"Believe in the beard"

#9 StocktonOverrated

StocktonOverrated
  • Free
  • 751 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:12 PM

DC didn't think it was meaningless. He was totally butthurt. 

DC is playing possum.  He still has the punching power of a heavyweight and olympic-grade wrestling.  There is no way he is going into that fight believing he will not win.  He is going to hurt Jones.

#10 StompGrind

StompGrind
  • Free
  • 23,584 posts
  • LocationThe mean streets of Cajun country

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:26 PM

DC is playing possum.  He still has the punching power of a heavyweight and olympic-grade wrestling.  There is no way he is going into that fight believing he will not win.  He is going to hurt Jones.

I don't believe DC has true dynamite KO power. I mean he can hit hard at very short range but he doesn't have that blacksplosive speed kills punching from a distance which he'll need to catch Jon. 

I do believe he can take Jon down and smoother but over the course of 5 rounds Jon at some point i see Jon working him in the clinch with strikes, work him on the outside with stomps and elbows and when DC is ripe he will up the pace too high for DC and if he ends up on top he will change his face into elephant man real fast and might even tap him. 

Edited by StompGrind, 09 August 2014 - 12:28 PM.

• DoomPatrol, waikru and skillandpower like this

#11 najma

najma

MMA expert

• Free
  • 3,102 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:09 PM

Agreed with StompGride.

Cormier will be a poorer version of Evans in that fight. He does not posses the explosive footwork to get inside with a fast punch.

Evans is a lot faster on his feet and wasn't even able to attempt a single takedown.

And even IF Cormier takes Jones down - so what then?

He laid on top of the MW Dan Henderson for 3 rounds and barely did and GnP. Cormier is no Fedor on the ground. He doesn't jump on the guy like a tiger to smash his head, nor is he able to pull a submission in any situation like he should. His sub attempts against Hendo were clumsy, and he missed a lot of opportunities he shouldn't have.

And Jones isn't a 43 year old 5'11", 198lbs middleweight, he is a 6'5" 230lbs heavyweight with the speed of a light heavyweight. You either do brutal damage right away or go for a sub right away or you will be swept for a session of hellbows.

• skillandpower likes this

#12 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,777 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:12 PM

I don't believe DC has true dynamite KO power. I mean he can hit hard at very short range but he doesn't have that blacksplosive speed kills punching from a distance which he'll need to catch Jon. 

I do believe he can take Jon down and smoother but over the course of 5 rounds Jon at some point i see Jon working him in the clinch with strikes, work him on the outside with stomps and elbows and when DC is ripe he will up the pace too high for DC and if he ends up on top he will change his face into elephant man real fast and might even tap him. 

He won't need to Macheatah style as JONES has went over the coocoos nest. Jones will charge all DC has to do is catch him off balance like he did coffee shop boy cummins.

HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE~The Truth

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,GunGoat,Cookie monsteR,Moraga,Scareface,MauleR,Skyscraper&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Jon 12 gauge Jones ... the liberal heart breaker lol
KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong
The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac
Forseti the gr8
Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

"@TeemuSelanne, I'm sorry man. I did learn in school that it's not nice to pick on the handicapped, but I did not learn what to do if they try to punch me.I had to body him." ~cashflow 2014 X
"LoL is dota for retarded children." ~TeemuSelanne 2014 X

"Pakal, homie. J.J. destroyed all your heroes, you need that deep introspection to discover the root of your hurt feels. You live in the mid west, correct? I know a rare introspectionist who only has one cousin she's ****. I know that is rare for your part of the country, but that's what makes this introspectionist so special. I'll pm you her number homie. " cole1186 2014 X

"I watch all the fights so that isn't a solid argument directed at me." poloGOAT 2014

"Am I in the bunny ranch click?" ~manhoef 2014

"I would recruit cole into the bunny ranch click, but Conor MCgoat already made him grab a belt loop." ~PAKAL 2014

"K I'll need your address, phone number, and credit card info to book a flight. I'll reimburse you after I hand you down jur proper beating." ~Homie^Cole 2014

Enemy ambushed & destroyed tally X X X
Times ambushed 0

#13 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

My favorite was when he was on SportsNation and he told DC that he hopes he has a happy pregnancy.

Goddamn that **** is thuggin.

• carnages41, waikru and HiTeMnSuBmiTem like this

The P4P #1 in forum betting.

Betting record: 36-1, 2 NC     ·    Active bets: 7-0

dc225462-de08-40c8-bb5f-1b37f297308f_zpsd0e158c9-5145-47be-b7ac-e4b3909b99e1_zps                

#14 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,777 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:18 PM

My favorite was when he was on SportsNation and he told DC that he hopes he has a happy pregnancy.

If you into stuff like false promoting because before he was a wall flower. JJ grew up with both parents and a college future like pappa doc. His luck and cheating tactics mixxed with deer in head light contenders equls this epic end. Humpty dumpty about to fall

• DoomPatrol likes this

Weidman,GunGoat,Cookie monsteR,Moraga,Scareface,MauleR,Skyscraper&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

"@TeemuSelanne, I'm sorry man. I did learn in school that it's not nice to pick on the handicapped, but I did not learn what to do if they try to punch me.I had to body him." ~cashflow 2014 X

"Pakal, homie. J.J. destroyed all your heroes, you need that deep introspection to discover the root of your hurt feels. You live in the mid west, correct? I know a rare introspectionist who only has one cousin she's ****. I know that is rare for your part of the country, but that's what makes this introspectionist so special. I'll pm you her number homie. " cole1186 2014 X

"I watch all the fights so that isn't a solid argument directed at me." poloGOAT 2014

"I would recruit cole into the bunny ranch click, but Conor MCgoat already made him grab a belt loop." ~PAKAL 2014

"K I'll need your address, phone number, and credit card info to book a flight. I'll reimburse you after I hand you down jur proper beating." ~Homie^Cole 2014

Times ambushed 0

#15 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Winter is coming

• Free
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:19 PM

Quit yo jibber-jabber and get on over to the cricket thread. Surely a philosopher like yourself Pakal is an officianado of the beautiful game?

http://forums.ufcfig...-cricket/page-2

• waikru and cashfl0w like this

Sig awaiting NoCake's input.

cns01_e0.gif

Please buy my e-book!

UK version (£1 plus VAT) http://www.amazon.co...heep's clothing

US version ($1.50 plus VAT) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PO5P740

#16 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,248 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:21 PM

If you into stuff like false promoting because before he was a wall flower. JJ grew up with both parents and a college future like pappa doc. His luck and cheating tactics mixxed with deer in head light contenders equls this epic end. Humpty dumpty about to fall

Lies!!!!!!

Don't try to diminish the difficulties he's had in life.

• cashfl0w likes this

"Believe in the beard"

#17 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,777 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:22 PM

I don't always forum MMA but when i do i do it at the MECCA of mma ZUFFA forums. That is all but thanks for the offer.

Edited by PakaL, 09 August 2014 - 02:26 PM.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#18 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Winter is coming

• Free
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:27 PM

Ah well,it's a shame. Your flowery prose is wasted on these more mundane threads. The bard would be proud.

cns01_e0.gif

Please buy my e-book!

#19 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 5,615 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

Ah well,it's a shame. Your flowery prose is wasted on these more mundane threads. The bard would be proud.

Awwwww ****. This dude speaks Pakalese.

We finally got another translator!

• Uncle_Polo likes this

The P4P #1 in forum betting.

Betting record: 36-1, 2 NC     ·    Active bets: 7-0

dc225462-de08-40c8-bb5f-1b37f297308f_zpsd0e158c9-5145-47be-b7ac-e4b3909b99e1_zps                

#20 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,777 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

Awwwww ****. This dude speaks Pakalese.

We finally got another translator!

Open minded peoples don't always agree but we RECOGNIZE.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#21 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Winter is coming

• Free
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:00 PM

Ai! Those who use their words as tools,not weapons,will always admire a master craftsman's handiwork. For those remaining in the kingdom of the blind,the one-eyed man is still King.

cns01_e0.gif

Please buy my e-book!

#22 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,777 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

Many many many KINGS.

And for those with short attention spans try this 2 mins or so...

Edited by PakaL, 09 August 2014 - 03:22 PM.

• Bubba_Sparks likes this

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#23 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 1,469 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 10:04 PM

Agreed with StompGride.

Cormier will be a poorer version of Evans in that fight. He does not posses the explosive footwork to get inside with a fast punch.

Evans is a lot faster on his feet and wasn't even able to attempt a single takedown.

And even IF Cormier takes Jones down - so what then?

He laid on top of the MW Dan Henderson for 3 rounds and barely did and GnP. Cormier is no Fedor on the ground. He doesn't jump on the guy like a tiger to smash his head, nor is he able to pull a submission in any situation like he should. His sub attempts against Hendo were clumsy, and he missed a lot of opportunities he shouldn't have.

And Jones isn't a 43 year old 5'11", 198lbs middleweight, he is a 6'5" 230lbs heavyweight with the speed of a light heavyweight. You either do brutal damage right away or go for a sub right away or you will be swept for a session of hellbows.

Pretty much how I see DC facing Jones ^

#24 DoomPatrol

DoomPatrol
  • Free
  • 868 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:51 AM

I see Jones keeping DC at bay until he can land enough shots to stun him. Then he closes in and takes him down and boasts afterwards that he beat DC at wrestling.

#25 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,777 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 10 August 2014 - 06:09 AM

5:35 into the vid you see jj's weakness.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#26 HiTeMnSuBmiTem

HiTeMnSuBmiTem

New World Order

• Free
  • 1,978 posts
  • LocationSandy Eggo, CA

Posted 10 August 2014 - 07:23 AM

• cashfl0w likes this

8-0 Against You Zuffa Zombies

dGSkt.gif

***Forum Camp Lague #2 Official Champion***

**UFC Survivor Series Tournament III Champion**

*Gamblers Prediction League - Season 2: Champion*

**UFC Fantasy Site: July - October 2014 -  2 Time Champion**

#27 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,777 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 10 August 2014 - 08:42 AM

" A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough" Bruce Leegoat

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#28 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 17,975 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 10:58 AM

If that's "gansta" now there's another expression that has lost all its meaning.

#29 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,248 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:58 PM

5:35 into the vid you see jj's weakness.

DC did a good job pretending to be weak because I'm sold

"Believe in the beard"