• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 PaulieMullet

PaulieMullet
  • Free
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:25 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=Pj9xoWrJ-2k

There is no love lost between these two!!

#2 FINISHxHIM

FINISHxHIM
  • Free
  • 15,879 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:30 PM

-12000/10

• StompGrind and FINISHxHIM like this

"I would prefer the UFC to make the choice and I'll just show up and fight and do my job. That's what I do. I don't really pick and choose. I'm not a matchmaker, I don't run the UFC -- I'm a fighter. So I'll stick to doing what I do best, training and punching people."  - UFC Welterweight Champion Robbie ''Ruthless'' Lawler

mitriowned_zpsbf5b1256.png

#3 12er

12er

Level 99 keyboard warrior

• Free
  • 21,510 posts
  • LocationBat Country

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:06 PM

What a timely and relevant thread topic. 

Huzzah good sir. 

• carnages41 likes this

Lol, 12er is simply a master at straw-man arguments. He probably has a degree, maybe even a PHD in them and they tend to work spectacularly well on a forum such as this.

For that reason, i never take him on (well, i did once, but had to go on holiday for a week to recuperate even though my guy won)

This. As demonstrated by me and Polo, writing Potato in the thread about nothing is worth 9 likes.  So what 12er has achieved through hard graft and a rich tapestry of diverse and entertaining posts can be achieved by posting potato 1400 times.  Where's the justice in that?

Self-likes are also to be condemned.  That's like having a bicep implant instead of working them preacher's!

#4 PATSTER

PATSTER
  • Free
  • 5,834 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 01:19 PM

Chael ducked 

• carnages41 and waikru like this

Brown - 1, 2, and 5        Diaz - 1, 2, 3, and 5

Fighter Stock Thread Champion

Back to Back to Back Prediction Tournament Champion (10, 11, and Tournament of Champions) #TBE

#5 CrotchBroom_The_Great

CrotchBroom_The_Great
  • Free
  • 5,533 posts

Posted 10 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

Reported.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wanderlei Silva, Chael Sonnen, Fight Video, Smack Talk, TUF Brazil, Funny