St. Louis

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 79Camaro

79Camaro
  • Banned
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:55 PM

We're in the midwest but I think a lot of people don't know that St. Louis is one of the toughest cities in the USA.  There are riots going on right now over an unarmed teenager who was shot and killed by a cop, so things right now are even crazier.   Buildings are being burned down and stores are being looted and there are cops in riot gear and angry mobs everywhere.  I wish I lived somewhere.  I will move to some other place when I get older.

• StompGrind, poonmachine, Hellequin and 2 others like this

#2 Hellequin

Hellequin
  • Free
  • 4,957 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:56 PM

Lol.

• WarWest and cashfl0w like this

#3 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:59 PM

I wish I lived somewhere too.  :(

• juice64011, sobercorrupTRT, Polo and 1 other like this

The P4P #1 in forum betting.

Betting record: 31-1, 2 NC     ·    Active bets: 6-1

bf323fba-aacd-4225-81a2-74cc077532a5_zps2ae94ed2-6d9c-43c7-b3af-e53e943f673a_zps

Loser Leaves the Forum bet: SteelerNation AKA Pigs_on_the_Wing - McGregor vs. Poirier 

#4 sobercorrupTRT

sobercorrupTRT

MMA Visionary

• Moderators
  • 26,947 posts
  • LocationSober, Cuban

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:59 PM

I learned this in the 80s thanks to this scene

http://youtu.be/hwBo...aid=P-F14RJOWKw

edit: argh? won't embed?

• 79Camaro likes this
< -- click one

#5 79Camaro

79Camaro
  • Banned
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:01 PM

I wish I lived somewhere too.  :(

Lol!  I'm not an English teacher!  I am not going to even try to write perfectly!

#6 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:08 PM

Lol!  I'm not an English teacher!  I am not going to even try to write perfectly!

I don't know what that means, but if you get somewhere to live... do you think we can share it?

bf323fba-aacd-4225-81a2-74cc077532a5_zps2ae94ed2-6d9c-43c7-b3af-e53e943f673a_zps

Loser Leaves the Forum bet: SteelerNation AKA Pigs_on_the_Wing - McGregor vs. Poirier 

#7 sobercorrupTRT

sobercorrupTRT

MMA Visionary

• Moderators
  • 26,947 posts
  • LocationSober, Cuban

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:09 PM

I don't know what that means, but if you get somewhere to live... do you think we can share it?

Seriously.  My 3 bedroom Void is getting a little stuffy

• TheHNIC and cashfl0w like this
< -- click one

#8 poonmachine

poonmachine

Weapon seX

• Free
  • 2,434 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:11 PM

lol get the fug outta stl dude. there are plenty of cheap places to live in Missouri that will be just as **** as the city but with less violent crimes.

The story is pretty F'ed tho not really anything funny aboot it. some dumb **** Cop shoots an unarmed teen, and you know the Teen was innocent or they would have already detailed every little thing wrong he did. But no they haven't said **** trying to cover up their **** ups. Usually when a suspect commits a crime they are arrested. this **** get "put on leave"

Edited by poonmachine, 11 August 2014 - 06:14 PM.

FF

Rickson Gracie

Wanderlei Silva

Thiago Alves

Nogueira

#9 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:21 PM

lol get the fug outta stl dude. there are plenty of cheap places to live in Missouri that will be just as **** as the city but with less violent crimes.

The story is pretty F'ed tho not really anything funny aboot it. some dumb **** Cop shoots an unarmed teen, and you know the Teen was innocent or they would have already detailed every little thing wrong he did. But no they haven't said **** trying to cover up their **** ups. Usually when a suspect commits a crime they are arrested. this **** get "put on leave"

You know what isn't being covered up by the media very well? This has got to be a white cop. No way the hood would've revolted like that and destroyed property that is in their own damn neighborhood unless it was a racial conflict.

We're only being told half the story thus far. Unfortunately the witnesses sounded either incredible or just terribly inarticulate when they were telling their stories. Then the fact that the police investigators can likely sense the bias towards the victim, it's hard to get a real eye witness account. That whole situation is **** up.

#10 79Camaro

79Camaro
  • Banned
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:26 PM

I'm going to leave when I turn eighteen.   I'm can't get a lot of jobs because I'm just a kid but I have my own apartment and a car and I'm trying to save money but I only make about 300 dollars a week bussing tables.  And those cops killed him for no reason because I can't find a reason when I read the articles.  It just says that he struggled with them but it doesn't say that he committed a crime for there to be a reason for him to struggle or have the cops mess with him at all so I don't know why they thought they could shoot him.  

#11 79Camaro

79Camaro
  • Banned
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

You know what isn't being covered up by the media very well? This has got to be a white cop. No way the hood would've revolted like that and destroyed property that is in their own damn neighborhood unless it was a racial conflict.

We're only being told half the story thus far. Unfortunately the witnesses sounded either incredible or just terribly inarticulate when they were telling their stories. Then the fact that the police investigators can likely sense the bias towards the victim, it's hard to get a real eye witness account. That whole situation is **** up.

Nobody knows if it's a white cop or a black cop because they won't release his identity so nobody even knows.  I think that a lot of people are protesting because they want to do something but a lot of other people were criminals long before any of this happened and are just taking advantage of the chaos because the cops are busy with the protesters and they can't get through the streets because they are all blocked off so there is no way for them to respond to alarms.

#12 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 3,976 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 06:35 PM

Nobody knows if it's a white cop or a black cop because they won't release his identity so nobody even knows.  I think that a lot of people are protesting because they want to do something but a lot of other people were criminals long before any of this happened and are just taking advantage of the chaos because the cops are busy with the protesters and they can't get through the streets because they are all blocked off so there is no way for them to respond to alarms.

Sure they know. There were a bunch of people standing right there. His friend that witnessed the entire thing is on television left and right. Also, I've seen him standing beside the kid's parents. 

They absolutely know it's a white cop. Even the media knows. I'm not the smartest person on Earth. Somebody computed that before I did.

Edited by CASHstradamus, 11 August 2014 - 06:35 PM.

#13 79Camaro

79Camaro
  • Banned
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:06 PM

Sure they know. There were a bunch of people standing right there. His friend that witnessed the entire thing is on television left and right. Also, I've seen him standing beside the kid's parents. 

They absolutely know it's a white cop. Even the media knows. I'm not the smartest person on Earth. Somebody computed that before I did.

Lol!  I've seen some of these people interviewed and I don't think they are that organized.  I think a lot of people are good people that are sick and tired of the police but the criminals see this as an opportunity and are using this to get away with stuff.

#14 79Camaro

79Camaro
  • Banned
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:09 PM

The thing is that I don't think it would matter to most parents if their kid was murdered by a cop what color the cop was and I don't think it matters in St. Louis.  Especially because most black people don't like cops.  Probably most white people don't like cops too.

#15 classicboxer

classicboxer

Senior Forum Contributor

• Free
  • 12,307 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:30 PM

Get out of St. Louis as soon as possible. 

• Hellequin and Wedos_LoveChild like this
Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors

#16 Wedos_LoveChild

Wedos_LoveChild
  • Free
  • 3,879 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:48 PM

Best of luck to you kid. Going through hard things will always make you a better person in the end.

28dez2013-chris-weidman-golpeia-anderson

#17 tuf75

tuf75
  • Free
  • 45 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

We're in the midwest but I think a lot of people don't know that St. Louis is one of the toughest cities in the USA.  There are riots going on right now over an unarmed teenager who was shot and killed by a cop, so things right now are even crazier.   Buildings are being burned down and stores are being looted and there are cops in riot gear and angry mobs everywhere.  I wish I lived somewhere.  I will move to some other place when I get o

Who really cares..

#18 _MMA_FTW_

_MMA_FTW_
  • Free
  • 7,666 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 09:01 PM

Wasn't Megasoup from the many mean streets of St. Louis dumpsters?

• Hellequin, Polo and MGun like this

#19 79Camaro

79Camaro
  • Banned
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 August 2014 - 11:10 PM

Wasn't Megasoup from the many mean streets of St. Louis dumpsters?

St. Louis is tough and theres alot of crime but its not a dumpster Lol!  

#20 MGun

MGun

GOAT

• Free
  • 4,710 posts
  • Locationnone of your godamn business

Posted 12 August 2014 - 01:58 AM

lol sup megasoup

• Hellequin likes this

#21 79Camaro

79Camaro
  • Banned
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:44 AM

lol sup megasoup

Lol!  I just searched megasoup and that guy writes like he thinks he's a reporter and now I'm writing something thats in the news so it's like I'm like him!  

#22 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 814 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:25 AM

Rioting in response to a shooting makes perfect sense. Its only natural to assume the best way to resolve a problem is by escalating it into something much worse.

• 79Camaro likes this

#23 poonmachine

poonmachine

Weapon seX

• Free
  • 2,434 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:03 PM

Their still rioting out here to. anonymouse said they would release cops addresses if any protesters were hurt but it would be their own fault. I heard the cop was a Mexican and that the kid had just stole some candy from QT before he was shot.

FF

Rickson Gracie

Wanderlei Silva

Thiago Alves

Nogueira

#24 StompGrind

StompGrind
  • Free
  • 23,179 posts
  • LocationThe mean streets of Cajun country

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:51 PM

Hi MegaSoup