• Bezerker101 and -richard like this

#3 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 4,118 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:10 AM

... I blogged this on another website, the average person seriously underestimates this cancer -

http://m.aljazeera.c...462917326669749

I like this one better.

Joanna Cameron > Hott

Edited by Bezerker101, 12 August 2014 - 06:16 AM.

• chons and -richard like this

#4 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:10 AM

... I blogged this on another website, the average person seriously underestimates this cancer -

http://m.aljazeera.c...462917326669749

Joanna Cameron > Hott

this is the cancer Saddam Hussein was keeping a lid on

good blog!

• chons likes this

y5nBXv.jpg

#5 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 4,118 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:17 AM

good blog!

that's not my blog, I wish Aljazeera would pay me to rant on this **** lol

• -richard likes this

#6 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:18 AM

that's not my blog, I wish Aljazeera would pay me to rant on this **** lol

They have some good blogs

Someone told me the other day i should start a blog about this topic, i cant be arsed

• Bezerker101 likes this

y5nBXv.jpg

#7 StompGrind

StompGrind
  • Free
  • 23,298 posts
  • LocationThe mean streets of Cajun country

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:02 AM

It's interesting when the guy talks about the infidels and talks about infidels taking their women, slaughtering children then he cries and almost without missing a beat talks about how much joy it brings him to be a part of this movement and fight. You can see the darkness, desperation and despair in his eyes and it give insight into why they're so driven to be complete psychotic murderous scum. It was also interesting when they were having that rally in the streets almost like a festival and all the kids gathered around in admiration like little sheep being taught this is how adults should be and some of the adults in the inner circle had this same look but you could also see people walking by with a look in their eyes like these are some bad people and i respect their stand and the idea of defending yourself but i don't want this craziness for me, my family or future generations but if i speak up and say anything against it i'm dead. 

It's weird because on the one hand i absolutely hate their intolerance, bigotry and militancy but at the same time they do have a point about western powers adding to their suffering by butting into affairs and trying to tell them how to live their lives and at gun point or bombs as well not just trade embargo's and political pressures. In some ways i respect and admire their hardship, their struggle, the strength it takes to live simple and hard lives but again i hate their violence, spite, intolerance, hypocrisy, religious dogma, misogyny and bigotry. 

Although a big part of it isn't just an intolerant hateful religious indoctrination since youth problem it's also a suffering, desperation and mental health issue but here in the west media tends to ignore this.

Edited by StompGrind, 12 August 2014 - 10:05 AM.

• Colecaine, TwennyFo, chons and 2 others like this

#8 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:31 PM

It's interesting when the guy talks about the infidels and talks about infidels taking their women, slaughtering children then he cries and almost without missing a beat talks about how much joy it brings him to be a part of this movement and fight. You can see the darkness, desperation and despair in his eyes and it give insight into why they're so driven to be complete psychotic murderous scum. It was also interesting when they were having that rally in the streets almost like a festival and all the kids gathered around in admiration like little sheep being taught this is how adults should be and some of the adults in the inner circle had this same look but you could also see people walking by with a look in their eyes like these are some bad people and i respect their stand and the idea of defending yourself but i don't want this craziness for me, my family or future generations but if i speak up and say anything against it i'm dead. 

It's weird because on the one hand i absolutely hate their intolerance, bigotry and militancy but at the same time they do have a point about western powers adding to their suffering by butting into affairs and trying to tell them how to live their lives and at gun point or bombs as well not just trade embargo's and political pressures. In some ways i respect and admire their hardship, their struggle, the strength it takes to live simple and hard lives but again i hate their violence, spite, intolerance, hypocrisy, religious dogma, misogyny and bigotry. 

Although a big part of it isn't just an intolerant hateful religious indoctrination since youth problem it's also a suffering, desperation and mental health issue but here in the west media tends to ignore this.

well said as always

the problem is in the middle east the way of fighting is extreme because the circumstances are extreme and you have to use even more extreme measure to keep a lid on things, like Saddam was doing

we may not agree with their process of policing but we have to understand the reasons behind them

• TwennyFo and Bezerker101 like this

y5nBXv.jpg

#9 Pigs_on_the_Wing

Pigs_on_the_Wing
  • Free
  • 14,927 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:39 PM

you know what really pisses me off about Isis?

The fact they stole their name from the show Archer. What a bunch of cans.

• Ozpride, _MMA_FTW_ and chons like this
I despise the UFC for spreading the cards so thin and having events so often. THe hype and anticipation for some of these fights could be unbelievable. Instead we have sub par events creeping up on me 6 times a month to the point i don't even know who's fighting when anymore. Instead we have a system where its damn near impossible to create big stars of the sport. They just don't give enough time to stop and get invested in these fighters.

If im watching the NFL i don't want to see CFL level teams along side them. I want the premier of football and i won't get that with the CFL. Yet the UFC has decided to do the equivalent of this.

#10 StompGrind

StompGrind
  • Free
  • 23,298 posts
  • LocationThe mean streets of Cajun country

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:49 PM

you know what really pisses me off about Isis?

The fact they stole their name from the show Archer. What a bunch of cans.

Do you even Egypt bro? The Goddess has been around over a thousand yrs. 

If anything Pagan Egyptians should be pissed. 

Edited by StompGrind, 12 August 2014 - 04:49 PM.

• Colecaine, Bezerker101, TheHNIC and 1 other like this

#11 12er

12er

The King of everything else.

• Free
  • 18,383 posts
  • LocationNorth Ameristralia

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:58 PM

If I had an doubts about anytime I pulled the trigger in Iraq, ISIS came around to reaffirm my confidence that I did the right thing. 

• juice64011, TwennyFo, Bezerker101 and 2 others like this

iszo51C.jpg

#12 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 17,549 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:03 PM

If I had an doubts about anytime I pulled the trigger in Iraq, ISIS came around to reaffirm my confidence that I did the right thing. 

You are the reason there is an ISIS.

Thanks for your service.

Edited by UFCCagerattler, 12 August 2014 - 05:03 PM.

#13 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:07 PM

Thanks for your service.

LMFAO you are so dumb, learn history

• juice64011, TwennyFo, 12er and 1 other like this

y5nBXv.jpg

#14 12er

12er

• Free
  • 18,383 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

Thanks for your service.

You're welcome, glad to do it. 

iszo51C.jpg

#15 12er

12er

• Free
  • 18,383 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

LMFAO you are so dumb, learn history

He literally doesn't know **** about ****. I could spend all day rattling off all the retarded things I've seen him say on this website. Don't take anything he says seriously, he is the reason the phrase "retarded idiot" was coined. 

• juice64011, _MMA_FTW_, Polo and 1 other like this

iszo51C.jpg

#16 juice64011

juice64011
  • Free
  • 7,702 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:50 PM

All of the people ****ing about the US staying in Iraq too long should be kicking themselves in the **** right now. **** like ISIS is why realistic people said that we shouldn't leave yet.
  • TwennyFo and -richard like this

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

#17 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 626 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:38 AM

@#7

Excellent post Stompgrind but the time for reason and diplomacy is all but over. The question is not ' if ' the war reaches the towns and Cities of Europe and beyond but ' when '. In some ways the advance has already begun. 

And to all my American friends, you have an ace up your sleeve in the fight to protect yourself, your Country and your way of life against Islamic extremism upon your soil. The second amendment.

Obama and the Democrats want to take that right away from you, I would fight to the last breath to defend it

Edited by TwennyFo, 16 August 2014 - 12:03 PM.

• _MMA_FTW_, Bezerker101 and TheHNIC like this

#18 Ozpride

Ozpride

New World Order

• Free
  • 5,323 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:40 AM

The US put ISIS there.

Far and away the biggest jerks in world history of jerk empires.

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION

#19 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:18 AM

The US put ISIS there.

Far and away the biggest jerks in world history of jerk empires.

Tell me more about how the U.S. put ISIS there

y5nBXv.jpg

#20 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:34 AM

Uh... you kind of already said it in post #8.

The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, & breeds reptiles of the mind.

#21 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:51 AM

not really, that post dosent say anything about the U.S. putting ISIS there unless you take what i wrote and say something completely different

• juice64011 likes this

y5nBXv.jpg

#22 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:05 AM

juice64011  give me that like back!!!!!!  :angry:

• juice64011 likes this

y5nBXv.jpg

#23 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:06 AM

He literally doesn't know **** about ****. I could spend all day rattling off all the retarded things I've seen him say on this website. Don't take anything he says seriously, he is the reason the phrase "retarded idiot" was coined. 

careful now, such truth isnt tolerate around here

• 12er likes this

y5nBXv.jpg

#24 juice64011

juice64011
  • Free
  • 7,702 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:10 AM

juice64011  give me that like back!!!!!!  :angry:

lol, I didnt' mean to take it away,

• -richard likes this

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

#25 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:12 AM

y5nBXv.jpg

#26 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:16 AM

not really, that post dosent say anything about the U.S. putting ISIS there unless you take what i wrote and say something completely different

Saddam kept the place in check, the US came in, removed Saddam and ransacked the place, escargot, we now have IS. :P

They are no longer called ISIS btw!

• Ozpride likes this

The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, & breeds reptiles of the mind.

#27 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:18 AM

This post proves that you're either dumb, nuts, or trolling.

Edited by chons, 18 August 2014 - 09:20 AM.

#28 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:22 AM

Do you think that the US made the right choice with invading Iraq? 

#29 12er

12er

• Free
  • 18,383 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:41 AM

Do you think that the US made the right choice with invading Iraq? 

In hindsight, no. 

I also don't think we're responsible for what's happening now, Maliki's lust for power and sectarian politics caused this mess. But I do feel a sense of obligation to the country.

I've spent more time looking into what's happening in Ramadi. ISIS controls the neighborhoods that my battalion was responsible for. Makes me mad that after all we did to secure those neighborhoods and train the locals that it got taken over by these mongrels. The militias are fighting back though, hopefully they get rid of them. 

iszo51C.jpg

#30 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:44 AM

In hindsight, no. 

I also don't think we're responsible for what's happening now, Maliki's lust for power and sectarian politics caused this mess. But I do feel a sense of obligation to the country.

I've spent more time looking into what's happening in Ramadi. ISIS controls the neighborhoods that my battalion was responsible for. Makes me mad that after all we did to secure those neighborhoods and train the locals that it got taken over by these mongrels. The militias are fighting back though, hopefully they get rid of them. 

Thanks for the answer.

I know I'm hard on the Iraq war, but at least it seems to me that you really had some honorable intentions. 

• 12er likes this

#31 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Winter is coming

• Free
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:48 AM

The US was trying to put a sticking plaster on the simmering mess created by us brits just after the war.  I'm afraid we're guilty as charged for most of the Middle East chaos if you do an RCA

• juice64011 and 12er like this

Sig D-Day: 25th October

#32 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:31 PM

Saddam kept the place in check, the US came in, removed Saddam and ransacked the place, escargot, we now have IS. :P

At no point did i say the US brought ISIS in, the were there long before any intervention.   and they are still called ISIS among other things

y5nBXv.jpg

#33 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:35 PM

Thanks for the answer.

I know I'm hard on the Iraq war, but at least it seems to me that you really had some honorable intentions. 

this is why i say dont blame the military for the Governments foreign policy, as the vast majority of us went there and tried to do the right thing.

I was among those who said we should never have left after going in as the Iraq army and police were woefully undermanned and not competent enough to deal with this very scenario

y5nBXv.jpg

#34 Ozpride

Ozpride

New World Order

• Free
  • 5,323 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:18 PM

Anyone care to explain the forty or so convoy of 4WD's full of weapons and fighters that were allowed across the border which the US has 24/7 footage of and readily available forces to prevent it?

#35 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:39 PM

At no point did i say the US brought ISIS in, the were there long before any intervention.   and they are still called ISIS among other things

I never said you did.

#36 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:40 PM

this is why i say dont blame the military for the Governments foreign policy, as the vast majority of us went there and tried to do the right thing.

I was among those who said we should never have left after going in as the Iraq army and police were woefully undermanned and not competent enough to deal with this very scenario

I don't have any issue with people that went there believing that they were doing the right thing. My problem is with the people that knew it was wrong, but went anyway, those and the ones that just wanted to go to kill people for fun.

#37 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:27 PM

ok, you following?   i asked a question to someone else about how he claimed US put ISIS there then you stepped in lol

y5nBXv.jpg

#38 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:29 PM

Anyone care to explain the forty or so convoy of 4WD's full of weapons and fighters that were allowed across the border which the US has 24/7 footage of and readily available forces to prevent it?

first, link me to this

second, i'm not american so cannot answer for them

third, link me and i may be able to answer anyway

y5nBXv.jpg

#39 Ozpride

Ozpride

New World Order

• Free
  • 5,323 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:31 PM

first, link me to this
second, i'm not american so cannot answer for them
third, link me and i may be able to answer anyway

Sure thing, once I get to work I'll send you a great article outlaying all the **** those **** are up to. Pretty Pissed that the pissweak Aussie politicians have followed the US / UK in their sanctions of Russia as well..
  • -richard likes this

#40 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 06:48 PM

ok, you following?   i asked a question to someone else about how he claimed US put ISIS there then you stepped in lol

I didn't realize you and he were being literal, I wasn't aware that it was a tin foil hat type of scenario you were discussing. 

#41 Ozpride

Ozpride

New World Order

• Free
  • 5,323 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:10 PM

sorry 'put ISIS there' may have been the wrong wording, but you get the gist here.

Good read on all the rubbish the US administration is up to over there

http://www.globalresearch.ca/debacle-of-a-great-game-the-islamic-state-is-and-americas-war-on-iraq-and-syria/5395402

#42 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:50 AM

I didn't realize you and he were being literal, I wasn't aware that it was a tin foil hat type of scenario you were discussing. 

if you arent being literal in this discussion then get out lol  

tin foil hat type of scenario, please grow up 

y5nBXv.jpg

#43 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:55 AM

sorry 'put ISIS there' may have been the wrong wording, but you get the gist here.

Good read on all the rubbish the US administration is up to over there

http://www.globalresearch.ca/debacle-of-a-great-game-the-islamic-state-is-and-americas-war-on-iraq-and-syria/5395402

that really dosent prove what you said about convoy of 4WD's full of weapons but is a general outlining of the media reporting of whats gone on, all of which is in the public domain

y5nBXv.jpg

#44 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 4,895 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:54 AM

if you arent being literal in this discussion then get out lol  

tin foil hat type of scenario, please grow up 

Obviously Ozpride and me were in the same mode of thinking, it's you who were being literal.

Don't be mad, wear your hat with pride!

#45 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts
  • LocationThe Cuban Can Cheated His Way To Victory Because He Gassed

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:09 AM

good blog!

By that logic you are saying you are willing to trade countless civilians being raped, murdered, tortured and generally oppressed in exchange for his iron grip over the folks who comprise ISIS. Interesting trade off. I wonder if youd share that sentiment if it were you or your family were under Saddams "lid".

To be clear, this isnt about whether the war was good or not; but rather your inferrence that had we left Iraq alone, ISIS would be contained. Hence, you cede you would trade one evil for another.

ronda-rousey-eyes-135-division-1_origina

#46 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:20 AM

Obviously Ozpride and me were in the same mode of thinking, it's you who were being literal.

Don't be mad, wear your hat with pride!

No, you just trying to be a smart **** as always. He worded it wrong as he admitted, you have such a lame life you have to try and find fault on a forum where there isn't any?

y5nBXv.jpg

#47 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:23 AM

By that logic you are saying you are willing to trade countless civilians being raped, murdered, tortured and generally oppressed in exchange for his iron grip over the folks who comprise ISIS. Interesting trade off. I wonder if youd share that sentiment if it were you or your family were under Saddams "lid".

To be clear, this isnt about whether the war was good or not; but rather your inferrence that had we left Iraq alone, ISIS would be contained. Hence, you cede you would trade one evil for another.

Having been there and met many good friends from Iraq, that's what they would rather have. What I want doesn't and shouldn't come into it. I want what the people feel is right for them and Saddam was a better option than ISIS

You obviously don't understand the extreme nature of the middle east
  • chons likes this

y5nBXv.jpg

#48 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:27 AM

Having been there and met many good friends from Iraq, that's what they would rather have. What I want doesn't and shouldn't come into it. I want what the people feel is right for them and Saddam was a better option than ISIS

You obviously don't understand the extreme nature of the middle east

None of that adresses the moral trade off you previously offered.  It is possible to be against both, or simply state that neither are our business to interfere with, but that doesnt change the moral equation you introduced.

#49 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,909 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:29 AM

None of that adresses the moral trade off you previously offered.  It is possible to be against both, or simply state that neither are our business to interfere with, but that doesnt change the moral equation you introduced.

I address the actual reality of the situation, our morals and beliefs have no place in their world

y5nBXv.jpg

#50 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:46 AM

I address the actual reality of the situation, our morals and beliefs have no place in their world

Not interested in dancing today. You win. I just dont see why one type of evil is preferable to another, but thats just me. If anything, id take a scenario where the massess are freed from opression and given a chance and focus on the outcome, vs fearing the rise of a different threat that can be dealt with effectively (given the will to do so)

None of my guys have regretted fighting the enemy - only the **** up ROE and lack of resolve of the people and the leadership to take casualties