if I were Donald Sterling...

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 I_would_bang_McGreGOAT

I_would_bang_McGreGOAT
  • Free
  • 14,867 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:45 AM

Alright Sterling is a piece of ****. However, it was wrong that he was forced to sell his team. this is America. Is he not entitled to his dumb opinion? I do believe he has grounds to sue.

any way...

If I were Donald Sterling I'd use my large amount of wealth to buy a ton of tickets and invite the most racist looking mother ****s I could find to accompany me to the clippers games...

The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.
LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds
The Head N***** In Charge caught me eating a bag of ****s, now the whole world knows my secret.

#2 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:19 PM

He was forced to sell a business that Forbes valued at 700 million for two billion dollars. God, he got screwed!

• carnages41 and 12er like this

The P4P #1 in forum betting     ·    Betting record: 38-3, 2 NC

**Gambler's Prediction League Season 3 Champion**     ·    **Next Best Thing Season 1 Champion**

BANHAM IS A CAN.

Shady_Boss wants to sing you a song - http://vid768.photobucket.com/albums/xx328/cashflow247/shady_singing_zpswmuylh03.mp4

#3 -Richard

-Richard
  • Free
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:21 PM

who's Donald Sterling?

y5nBXv.jpg

#4 UFCCagerattler

UFCCagerattler
  • Free
  • 18,455 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 04:48 PM

Where he got screwed was having to claim the $2 billion.

Being forced to sell the team forced him to realize a capital gain and they will tax the **** out of him.

And yes, it is profoundly unAmerican to force him to sell the team. 

#5 classicboxer

classicboxer

AKA Jamarcus Rustle

• Free
  • 12,703 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:23 PM

"The most racist looking"? Racist!

• -Richard likes this
Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors

#6 12er

12er

Level 99 keyboard warrior

• Free
  • 21,529 posts
  • LocationBat Country

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:17 PM

"The most racist looking"? Racist!

When he says racist looking, he means guys like this. 

redneck.jpg

You can't judge a book by its cover, but at first glance, no one is going to assume this guy has the most refined views on race. 

• cashfl0w likes this

Lol, 12er is simply a master at straw-man arguments. He probably has a degree, maybe even a PHD in them and they tend to work spectacularly well on a forum such as this.

For that reason, i never take him on (well, i did once, but had to go on holiday for a week to recuperate even though my guy won)

This. As demonstrated by me and Polo, writing Potato in the thread about nothing is worth 9 likes.  So what 12er has achieved through hard graft and a rich tapestry of diverse and entertaining posts can be achieved by posting potato 1400 times.  Where's the justice in that?

Self-likes are also to be condemned.  That's like having a bicep implant instead of working them preacher's!

#7 classicboxer

classicboxer

AKA Jamarcus Rustle

• Free
  • 12,703 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:29 PM

Can you post a picture of what a black racist looks like? Also do a Mexican, Chinese, Indian, Arab, etc.

• -Richard likes this
Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors

#8 idyb

idyb

SpamGOAT

• Banned
  • 26,240 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:41 AM

Alright Sterling is a piece of ****. However, it was wrong that he was forced to sell his team. this is America. Is he not entitled to his dumb opinion? I do believe he has grounds to sue.

any way...

If I were Donald Sterling I'd use my large amount of wealth to buy a ton of tickets and invite the most racist looking mother ****s I could find to accompany me to the clippers games...

have them all show up wearing KKK outfits with the clippers logo embroided on them

Edited by idyb, 13 August 2014 - 03:44 AM.

• I_would_bang_McGreGOAT likes this

#9 idyb

idyb

SpamGOAT

• Banned
  • 26,240 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:46 AM

Can you post a picture of what a black racist looks like? Also do a Mexican, Chinese, Indian, Arab, etc.

kkk-tolerance.png

Edited by idyb, 13 August 2014 - 03:51 AM.

• idyb, -Richard and cashfl0w like this

#10 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 7,605 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:23 AM

When he says racist looking, he means guys like this. 

redneck.jpg

You can't judge a book by its cover, but at first glance, no one is going to assume this guy has the most refined views on race. 

This fine young man makes poor decisions on his hairstyle choices, but is profoundly philosophical on how the races can come together as one and form a future fit for our children.

• 12er likes this

The P4P #1 in forum betting     ·    Betting record: 38-3, 2 NC

**Gambler's Prediction League Season 3 Champion**     ·    **Next Best Thing Season 1 Champion**

BANHAM IS A CAN.

Shady_Boss wants to sing you a song - http://vid768.photobucket.com/albums/xx328/cashflow247/shady_singing_zpswmuylh03.mp4

#11 I_would_bang_McGreGOAT

I_would_bang_McGreGOAT
  • Free
  • 14,867 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:10 AM

He was forced to sell a business that Forbes valued at 700 million for two billion dollars. God, he got screwed!

thing is that with the clippers recent success they will only be worth more later, especially after a few more great seasons of ticket sales. also, he didn't want to sell so why should he be forced to? he owned the team for quite a wihle.

The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.
LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds
The Head N***** In Charge caught me eating a bag of ****s, now the whole world knows my secret.

#12 12er

12er

Level 99 keyboard warrior

• Free
  • 21,529 posts
  • LocationBat Country

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:21 AM

Al_Sharpton_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

• juice64011 likes this

Lol, 12er is simply a master at straw-man arguments. He probably has a degree, maybe even a PHD in them and they tend to work spectacularly well on a forum such as this.

For that reason, i never take him on (well, i did once, but had to go on holiday for a week to recuperate even though my guy won)

This. As demonstrated by me and Polo, writing Potato in the thread about nothing is worth 9 likes.  So what 12er has achieved through hard graft and a rich tapestry of diverse and entertaining posts can be achieved by posting potato 1400 times.  Where's the justice in that?

Self-likes are also to be condemned.  That's like having a bicep implant instead of working them preacher's!

#13 juice64011

juice64011
  • Moderators
  • 8,347 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:25 AM

He shouldn't be forced to sell but the team was going to tank with him there. Doc would leave and players would refuse to play. So he wasn't going to end up with more valuable team later on.

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion