Photo

So whats next for Gus?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: whats next for gus (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Who should Gus fight next?

1. Jones- since he thinks hes the best ever, let him prove it by taking a 10 min break after he fights DC and then make him fight Gus (1 votes [8.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

2. Gus vs Anthony Johnson (6 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. Since Jones thinks hes the best ever, let him fight Gus & DC in a tag team match up (2 votes [16.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

4. Or...let Gus & DC team up on Jones at the same time...since Jones is so awesome (3 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts
  • LocationThe Cuban Can Cheated His Way To Victory Because He Gassed

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:28 PM

Obviously he wont be waiting until mid 2015 for his title shot.

I say Gus vs A johnson

• StocktonOverrated likes this

ronda-rousey-eyes-135-division-1_origina

#2 Identity

Identity
  • Free
  • 9,272 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:36 PM

What is next for you man

• FINISHxHIM likes this

#3 Pigs_on_the_Wing

Pigs_on_the_Wing
  • Free
  • 14,927 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 05:32 PM

Im confident DC will win, and i think Gus has a good chance too, but god damn i can't pass up both of them just beating him down at the same time.

Edited by SteelerNation43, 12 August 2014 - 05:33 PM.

I despise the UFC for spreading the cards so thin and having events so often. THe hype and anticipation for some of these fights could be unbelievable. Instead we have sub par events creeping up on me 6 times a month to the point i don't even know who's fighting when anymore. Instead we have a system where its damn near impossible to create big stars of the sport. They just don't give enough time to stop and get invested in these fighters.

If im watching the NFL i don't want to see CFL level teams along side them. I want the premier of football and i won't get that with the CFL. Yet the UFC has decided to do the equivalent of this.

#4 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,086 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:38 AM

I went with the two on one, because Jones would earn his GOD status when he bodies them both at once.

The P4P #1 in forum betting.

Betting record: 32-1, 2 NC     ·    Active bets: 3-0

***Next Best Thing season one champion***

9a0ef2c4-0c6a-4f54-98dd-c23477be1801_zps

Lmao cashflow took his soul, literally.

#5 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Winter is coming

• Free
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:58 AM

Time for an old skool UFC tournament.

Gus v Rumble, JJ v DC then winners fight 30 minutes later.

• StocktonOverrated likes this

Sig D-Day: 25th October

#6 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,413 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:05 AM

Truly it doesn't matter the UFC dropped the ball concerning GUS many moons ago. All this equals is 1 less PPV buy i got to worry about. And the way things are going at UFC i will only be getting 1 a year WEIDMANS... As soon as the brass of the ufc got a little fame and MONEY they changed into proffesional boxing over night. It's so disgusting i believe i will find another hobby or passion to take up my time besides watching WWE / UFC match ups.

Gus should fight his last few fights under contract and move to the ufc's competition. He would dominate and be champ like he rightfully is already. He should dis the ufc like they did him for not being mexican or the complexion for protection/ privilege.

Edited by PakaL, 13 August 2014 - 06:37 AM.

HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE~The Truth

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,GunGoat,Cookie monsteR,Moraga,Scareface,MauleR,Skyscraper&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Jon 12 gauge Jones ... the liberal heart breaker lol
KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong
The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac
Forseti the gr8
Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

"@TeemuSelanne, I'm sorry man. I did learn in school that it's not nice to pick on the handicapped, but I did not learn what to do if they try to punch me.I had to body him." ~cashflow 2014 X
"LoL is dota for retarded children." ~TeemuSelanne 2014 X

"Pakal, homie. J.J. destroyed all your heroes, you need that deep introspection to discover the root of your hurt feels. You live in the mid west, correct? I know a rare introspectionist who only has one cousin she's ****. I know that is rare for your part of the country, but that's what makes this introspectionist so special. I'll pm you her number homie. " cole1186 2014 X

"I watch all the fights so that isn't a solid argument directed at me." poloGOAT 2014

"Am I in the bunny ranch click?" ~manhoef 2014

"I would recruit cole into the bunny ranch click, but Conor MCgoat already made him grab a belt loop." ~PAKAL 2014

"K I'll need your address, phone number, and credit card info to book a flight. I'll reimburse you after I hand you down jur proper beating." ~Homie^Cole 2014

Enemy ambushed & destroyed tally X X X
Times ambushed 0

#7 StocktonOverrated

StocktonOverrated
  • Free
  • 751 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 02:30 PM

GUS gets to pout and spend all the money he has made fighting in the UFC.  Now that poor guy is going to have to fight "Rumble" for even more money.  lol