Photo

Gus got robbed...

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Poll: Gus got robbed... (24 member(s) have cast votes)

Should GUS vs JJ happen ?

1. Yes the true champion should get bumped up. As his rematch was hi jacked in the first place. (10 votes [41.67%])

Percentage of vote: 41.67%

2. No DC should still be DANA's go to butler (7 votes [29.17%])

Percentage of vote: 29.17%

3. Shut up pakal (7 votes [29.17%])

Percentage of vote: 29.17%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,441 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:27 PM

Gus should be granted his long awaited / delayed 2 or 3 times already  RE MATCH. He is the true peoples champion in my opinion.

Edited by PakaL, 14 August 2014 - 02:36 PM.

• Magerget and -richard like this
HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE~The Truth

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,GunGoat,Cookie monsteR,Moraga,Scareface,MauleR,Skyscraper&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Jon 12 gauge Jones ... the liberal heart breaker lol
KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong
The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac
Forseti the gr8
Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

"@TeemuSelanne, I'm sorry man. I did learn in school that it's not nice to pick on the handicapped, but I did not learn what to do if they try to punch me.I had to body him." ~cashflow 2014 X
"LoL is dota for retarded children." ~TeemuSelanne 2014 X

"Pakal, homie. J.J. destroyed all your heroes, you need that deep introspection to discover the root of your hurt feels. You live in the mid west, correct? I know a rare introspectionist who only has one cousin she's ****. I know that is rare for your part of the country, but that's what makes this introspectionist so special. I'll pm you her number homie. " cole1186 2014 X

"I watch all the fights so that isn't a solid argument directed at me." poloGOAT 2014

"Am I in the bunny ranch click?" ~manhoef 2014

"I would recruit cole into the bunny ranch click, but Conor MCgoat already made him grab a belt loop." ~PAKAL 2014

"K I'll need your address, phone number, and credit card info to book a flight. I'll reimburse you after I hand you down jur proper beating." ~Homie^Cole 2014

Enemy ambushed & destroyed tally X X X
Times ambushed 0

#2 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,235 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:27 PM

<------------------

The P4P #1 in forum betting.

Betting record: 32-1, 2 NC     ·    Active bets: 3-0

***Next Best Thing season one champion***

53069298-e01b-4e42-b52f-e5f3a54e5478_zps

Lmao cashflow took his soul, literally.

#3 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,441 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

<------------------

You're fighting regardless only thing in the discussion mix is who dethrones you.

• -richard likes this

Weidman,GunGoat,Cookie monsteR,Moraga,Scareface,MauleR,Skyscraper&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

"@TeemuSelanne, I'm sorry man. I did learn in school that it's not nice to pick on the handicapped, but I did not learn what to do if they try to punch me.I had to body him." ~cashflow 2014 X

"Pakal, homie. J.J. destroyed all your heroes, you need that deep introspection to discover the root of your hurt feels. You live in the mid west, correct? I know a rare introspectionist who only has one cousin she's ****. I know that is rare for your part of the country, but that's what makes this introspectionist so special. I'll pm you her number homie. " cole1186 2014 X

"I watch all the fights so that isn't a solid argument directed at me." poloGOAT 2014

"I would recruit cole into the bunny ranch click, but Conor MCgoat already made him grab a belt loop." ~PAKAL 2014

"K I'll need your address, phone number, and credit card info to book a flight. I'll reimburse you after I hand you down jur proper beating." ~Homie^Cole 2014

Times ambushed 0

#4 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:34 PM

The true Champion is humble enough to say he is #1 contender, he got too much class for the UFC to allow him to hold the belt.   they want thugs representing the company

• PakaL and Ingjr like this

y5nBXv.jpg

#5 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,235 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:35 PM

You're fighting regardless only thing in the discussion mix is who dethrones you.

jones-gus.png

c2e43218-adff-46d0-8901-d9bc53168230_zps

3671525-3346674585-mj-la.gif

• carnages41 and FINISHxHIM like this

#6 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,441 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:43 PM

jones-gus.png

c2e43218-adff-46d0-8901-d9bc53168230_zps

3671525-3346674585-mj-la.gif

If we talking reality lets go Cell Block rules. You'd be gus's wifey....

Edited by PakaL, 12 August 2014 - 06:44 PM.

• -richard likes this

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#7 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,235 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:45 PM

<-------------------------------

• carnages41 likes this

#8 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,441 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:50 PM

JJ dog i mean cashdavinci  8 out of 10 agree with me, but that's just grapevine juice you see.

• -richard likes this

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#9 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,235 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:50 PM

We'll still be friends when Jones retains the title over DC and his bun in the oven.

We can war it out again once he gets to Gus. They won't give Gus back his shot now.

#10 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,441 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:53 PM

We'll still be friends when Jones retains the title over DC and his bun in the oven.

We can war it out again once he gets to Gus. They won't give Gus back his shot now.

Depends dana and the jets don't want to piss to many hardcore fans off... Even if they own the world now that would be like JESSE Ventura suing a widow zuffa character suicide. DC needs surgery and GUS got robbed multiple times already . Dc and JJ acted like children and should get time out anyways. lol Let that epic battle simmer if JJ can beat Gus this time around.

Edited by PakaL, 12 August 2014 - 06:54 PM.

• -richard likes this

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#11 carnages41

carnages41
  • Free
  • 40,975 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:55 PM

Gus is a can and a virgin

• Eclipse76, ShannonRitch1p4p, FINISHxHIM and 3 others like this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner

#12 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 12 August 2014 - 06:56 PM

Gus is a can and a virgin

Matt Brown is a junky can

• juice64011, Eclipse76, carnages41 and 1 other like this

y5nBXv.jpg

#13 Spartacus__

Spartacus__

Anderson Is Still The GOAT

• Free
  • 8,499 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:16 PM

Gus was GIFTED his first title shot, and MISSED his second opportunity

He should just STFU

• BABA_JI likes this

#14 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:19 PM

Gus was GIFTED his first title shot, and MISSED his second opportunity

He should just STFU

Gus is the real UFC Champ, the Peoples Champ, Jones is just keeping the belt warm for him

• PakaL, carnages41 and Ingjr like this

y5nBXv.jpg

#15 carnages41

carnages41
  • Free
  • 40,975 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:21 PM

Gus is the real UFC Champ, the Peoples Champ, Jones is just keeping the belt warm for him

There is only one Peoples Champ in The UFC

come at me when you see Gus doing the Rock Bottom in the octagon 

Edited by Mcmax3000, 14 August 2014 - 09:44 AM.
No Fight GIFs

• Eclipse76, *Haze*, carnages41 and 4 others like this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#16 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:25 PM

dude, Gus aint even a wrestler lol

Edited by Mcmax3000, 14 August 2014 - 09:44 AM.
No Fight GIFs

y5nBXv.jpg

#17 Spartacus__

Spartacus__

• Free
  • 8,499 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:29 PM

I believe he won as well. But still, he should stop being a feg and fight someone meanwhile

#18 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:29 PM

I believe he won as well. But still, he should stop being a feg and fight someone meanwhile

when he heals from his surgery he will happily kick the **** of the next guy they send his way, Jones cant hide forever

Edited by -richard, 12 August 2014 - 07:30 PM.

y5nBXv.jpg

#19 Spartacus__

Spartacus__

• Free
  • 8,499 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:40 PM

The UFC screwed Thomson big time when they offered him a title shot, just to stole it from him when Pettis injured himself.

That's not fair, even though I didn't want to see Thomson fight. It would not be fair with Cormier either

#20 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 631 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 07:40 PM

Damn. I was lookin forward to DC handing out 25 minutes of pain to JJ, DC was gonna ragdoll Jones and Jones found his way out. In all fairness the UFC should now do the right thing and give Gus the shot in January.

Either way Jones days as the champ are about to end.    

• PakaL and StocktonOverrated like this

#21 Magerget

Magerget
  • Free
  • 623 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 10:32 PM

Of COURSE Gus should get the fight he was promised in the first place. It´s stupid to think otherwise.

That being said, I think DC will meet JBJ i january, there is a bit of excitement built up for that fight and UFC will capitalize on it, although I think it´s dead wrong.

I see maybe a co-main event where Gus will fight Rumble on the same night, that´s a real possibility.

After that Gus will fight DC for the belt come may or june 2015.

But i hope JBJ won´t duck Gus and then Gus will still fight DC for the belt in may-june 2015...

JBJ´s reign is coming ta an end, mark these words.

Come At Me Bro´

tumblr_m5l7z1VVTK1rn95k2o1_400.gif

#22 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Winter is coming

• Free
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 12 August 2014 - 11:18 PM

The fair fight is JJ v Gus.

But the ones the fans mainly want to see now is JJ v DC after their first scrap left us all wanting more.

LIke the idea of Gus v Rumble as co-main for next shot - a lot!

Sig D-Day: 25th October

#23 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,235 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 03:33 AM

The gif was mildly funny, but the comment was gold. LMAO

• carnages41 likes this

#24 StocktonOverrated

StocktonOverrated
  • Free
  • 751 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 04:43 AM

GUS didn't get robbed.  He is rich for one thing.  Second, he didn't take the crown away from Jones, plain and simple.  He will get his shot at the title again at some point.  He was never entitlted to any guarantee that it would be right away.

#25 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,441 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:17 AM

GUS didn't get robbed.  He is rich for one thing.  Second, he didn't take the crown away from Jones, plain and simple.  He will get his shot at the title again at some point.  He was never entitlted to any guarantee that it would be right away.

Yeah all the other instant re matches prior to GUS's close decision  just happened to make sense.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#26 StocktonOverrated

StocktonOverrated
  • Free
  • 751 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:37 AM

Yeah all the other instant re matches prior to GUS's close decision  just happened to make sense.

I agreed with Jones on this one.  I usually don't like instant rematches.  Frankie Edgar would be a more interesting fighter to me if half of his fights were not with Gray Maynard.  You either take the title from the champ or you don't.  Gus didn't. 

#27 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,441 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:40 AM

I agreed with Jones on this one.  I usually don't like instant rematches.  Frankie Edgar would be a more interesting fighter to me if half of his fights were not with Gray Maynard.  You either take the title from the champ or you don't.  Gus didn't. 

Good thing the judges do not decide what fans think... Gus is the true champ he defended his belt 1 time already. And his performance was top notch in his first defense. JJ the numnber 1 contender beat on a one armed dude and couldn't finish him...

• Magerget likes this

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#28 Homoplataypus

Homoplataypus

#1 KELGOAT fan

• Free
  • 5,825 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:59 AM

Even DC is blacker than Jones. JBJ probably "injured" himself playing polo or lacrosse or some other white sport so he didn't have to get thrown through the air and dumped on his dome.

Gus vs Rumble would be a cool fight but it would make me sad as a Gus fan to see him get swallowed up by AJ's midnight anaconda.
!!! WAR KELGOAT
!!! WAR MAIA
!!! WAR WEIDMAN
!!! WAR RUMBLE
!!! WAR SAUNDERS The Omoplata King
homosig_zpsa86860ba.png

#29 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,441 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:27 AM

Even DC is blacker than Jones. JBJ probably "injured" himself playing polo or lacrosse or some other white sport so he didn't have to get thrown through the air and dumped on his dome.

Gus vs Rumble would be a cool fight but it would make me sad as a Gus fan to see him get swallowed up by AJ's midnight anaconda.

Gus wrecks the whole division regardless of who they throw his way. The only "if" factor is DC he's the dark horse.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#30 Magerget

Magerget
  • Free
  • 623 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 11:24 AM

Gus wrecks the whole division regardless of who they throw his way. The only "if" factor is DC he's the dark horse.

I see what you did there… 

HEOJs.jpg

Come At Me Bro´

tumblr_m5l7z1VVTK1rn95k2o1_400.gif

#31 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts
  • LocationThe Cuban Can Cheated His Way To Victory Because He Gassed

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:00 AM

The ONLY reason JJ & DC are still scheduled to fight is because they went too deep with the drama/hype/build-up to change the match up now. UFC is as much about hype as it is merit - the bro drama created by DC & JJ is too rich for UFC to put any damper on, regardless of how you feel about Gus.

Sorry Gus, but nice guys finish last!!

ronda-rousey-eyes-135-division-1_origina

#32 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,441 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:36 AM

The ONLY reason JJ & DC are still scheduled to fight is because they went too deep with the drama/hype/build-up to change the match up now. UFC is as much about hype as it is merit - the bro drama created by DC & JJ is too rich for UFC to put any damper on, regardless of how you feel about Gus.

Sorry Gus, but nice guys finish last!!

Nice guys finish last until better drug testing and wiegh ins the night of the fight happen... I gave up on the hope of merit the days of the knight in armor are over. It's ebt cards and hand guns concerning society now.

Edited by PakaL, 14 August 2014 - 09:39 AM.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#33 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,441 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 14 August 2014 - 09:37 AM

Gus VS jj coming to a city near you in 2018 Magerget look up dark horse's definition.

Edited by PakaL, 14 August 2014 - 09:40 AM.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#34 carnages41

carnages41
  • Free
  • 40,975 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:10 AM

You took out my Rock Bottom gif!!

You fake WWE fan

#35 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,441 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:30 AM

Carnages41 snapped...  Look out MC mod

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#36 PATSTER

PATSTER
  • Free
  • 5,029 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:29 AM

Gus and Jones are both injury-prone cans.

There is now only one thing for DC to do in this situation.

Title shot against Matt Brown.

• carnages41 and -richard like this

Brown - 1, 2, and 5        Diaz - 1, 2, 3, and 5

Fighter Stock Thread Champion

Back to Back to Back Prediction Tournament Champion (10, 11, and Tournament of Champions) #TBE

#37 carnages41

carnages41
  • Free
  • 40,975 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:57 AM

Gus and Jones are both injury-prone cans.

There is now only one thing for DC to do in this situation.

Title shot against Matt Brown.

DC doesn't deserve a title shot against Matt Brown you troll!

• -richard likes this

#38 Spartacus__

Spartacus__

• Free
  • 8,499 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:01 PM

Gus should just **** off

He will wait for a title shot for one year AGAIN

Beat a ****ing top 5er, you feg

#39 Ingjr

Ingjr
  • Free
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:36 PM

Gus deserves the shot.  DC wasn't even in the talks until recently.  JMO, but I see the Gus/JJ fight as the more interesting of the two fights anywho.

#40 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:42 PM

10257254_4489869942149_28709224383549630

y5nBXv.jpg

#41 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,441 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 14 August 2014 - 02:38 PM

Gus should just **** off

He will wait for a title shot for one year AGAIN

Beat a ****ing top 5er, you feg

Who'd DC beat for a title shot? top 5er?

Gus deserves the shot.  DC wasn't even in the talks until recently.  JMO, but I see the Gus/JJ fight as the more interesting of the two fights anywho.

It's the fight that will rock the world.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Forseti the gr8

Times ambushed 0

#42 StocktonOverrated

StocktonOverrated
  • Free
  • 751 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 04:35 PM

1.  Gus was given his first title shot not having beaten a top 5 fighter.  He fought very well, but didn't close the deal.

2.  Gus was given a second title shot, but lost it due to injury (it happens).

3.  DC was given a title shot, it is now his.

4.  Gus is in no position to dictate who he fights.  Prima Donna...

Edited by fonzob1, 14 August 2014 - 05:34 PM.