The Guide for changed member's names in this forum:

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:42 AM

For active members of this forum it might not be that difficult to recognize the original names of changed members name of this forum and know who is who but for some new members and some older members including me it is confusing to connect the dots .

This thread is about having a list of current and previous names of the members for future references.

The reason of name change could be different . Some chose to change their name for different reason , some were forced to change it due to technicality and some wanted to have a fresh start. 

By the way, this is not a thread to identify alt accounts and does not include the  mass changed names which happened a while ago when members started to change their name on a daily( even hourly ) basis for fun, It is just a guide for knowing the original names of some members who have changed their name.

Active members of this forum like Patster Carnages,12er,Polo,Cashstradamus ,WarWest,WTG,  your memory and input would make this list a fast work and is appreciated.

Polo---------------PoloRidah

TUF------------------JP24

hitemandsubmitem. ----------------Wedo

Wedo's humble servent ----------------- omoplatypus. 

Army of one------------ irunthis

richard --------------- fobar(new account)

TUF ----------------------------- TUF1, TUF1_, _TUF1_, Richard_Rider, Jake_Ellendegeneres, JonJones#1Fan#2Lover, Jason_H2... 

Wedo's Love Child-------------Jason_H

Edited by KOOKORK, 13 August 2014 - 10:29 AM.

It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta

#2 TheHNIC

TheHNIC

Head ***** In Charge

• Free
  • 3,476 posts
  • LocationNiger, Africa

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:51 AM

I do not condone creating alts.  I never have and I never will create an alt.

• JohnnyZadar, Eclipse76, WarWest and 8 others like this

This^.

#3 DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran

DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran
  • Free
  • 13,275 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:01 AM

I am JP24

• Eclipse76, Pigs_on_the_Wing, WarWest and 6 others like this

#4 12er

12er

Level 99 keyboard warrior

• Free
  • 21,520 posts
  • LocationBat Country

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:24 AM

Wedo goes by hitemandsubmitem. 

Everyone else kept their name the same, except for anyone who is currently serving a sentence on a name changing bet.

Wedo's humble servent is omoplatypus. 

• KOOKORK likes this

Lol, 12er is simply a master at straw-man arguments. He probably has a degree, maybe even a PHD in them and they tend to work spectacularly well on a forum such as this.

For that reason, i never take him on (well, i did once, but had to go on holiday for a week to recuperate even though my guy won)

This. As demonstrated by me and Polo, writing Potato in the thread about nothing is worth 9 likes.  So what 12er has achieved through hard graft and a rich tapestry of diverse and entertaining posts can be achieved by posting potato 1400 times.  Where's the justice in that?

Self-likes are also to be condemned.  That's like having a bicep implant instead of working them preacher's!

#5 12er

12er

• Free
  • 21,520 posts
  • LocationBat Country

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:25 AM

oh and one more. 

Spoiler

• KOOKORK, Uncle_Polo and cashfl0w like this

Lol, 12er is simply a master at straw-man arguments. He probably has a degree, maybe even a PHD in them and they tend to work spectacularly well on a forum such as this.

For that reason, i never take him on (well, i did once, but had to go on holiday for a week to recuperate even though my guy won)

This. As demonstrated by me and Polo, writing Potato in the thread about nothing is worth 9 likes.  So what 12er has achieved through hard graft and a rich tapestry of diverse and entertaining posts can be achieved by posting potato 1400 times.  Where's the justice in that?

Self-likes are also to be condemned.  That's like having a bicep implant instead of working them preacher's!

#6 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:41 AM

Wedo goes by hitemandsubmitem. 

Everyone else kept their name the same, except for anyone who is currently serving a sentence on a name changing bet.

Wedo's humble servent is omoplatypus. 

Army of one's previous name?

wasn't -richard's old name fobar? 

It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.

#7 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 8,930 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:48 AM

I'm curious:

Do you guys have this option on people's profile?

Screenshot_2014_08_13_10_47_36.png

Or is that just a mod thing?

• DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran likes this

766768.png

Twitter: @Mcmax3000

Live Events Attended: UFC 83: Serra vs. St. Pierre 2, UFC 97: Redemption, UFC 114: Jackson vs. Evans + Fan Expo, MMA: The Reckoning, UFC 129: St. Pierre vs. Shields + Fan Expo, Bellator 47, UFC 140: Jones vs. Machida, Bellator 67, Ultimate Fighter Live Finale, UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen, UFC 165: Jones vs. Gustafsson, and Bellator 119.

#8 12er

12er

• Free
  • 21,520 posts
  • LocationBat Country

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:49 AM

That's Irunthis and Richard didn't change his name, that's an entirely new account. 

#9 DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran

DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran
  • Free
  • 13,275 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:51 AM

Army of one = irunthis

richard = fobar

TUF = TUF1, TUF1_, _TUF1_, Richard_Rider, Jake_Ellendegeneres, JonJones#1Fan#2Lover, Jason_H2... 

tumblr_m8t95lszPw1qcg8eu.gif

• 12er and Spartacus__ like this

#10 DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran

DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran
  • Free
  • 13,275 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:52 AM

I'm curious:

yes

#11 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:02 AM

I'm curious:

I don't have that option but it would be great if we all do

#12 DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran

DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran
  • Free
  • 13,275 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:07 AM

I'm curious:

I'm not sure it's functional though. I've changed my name since this feature became available and it doesn't show my name change.

Also McMod why was my fight GIF removed in the "super fight" thread. I thought I remembered you saying something like you were only removing fight GIFs if they played finishes and you were letting everything else slide because somebody posted the "kip up and kick" from the Werdum/Browne fight and you said you would allow similar GIFs?

#13 _MMA_FTW_

_MMA_FTW_

5 Star General

• Free
  • 8,940 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:18 AM

I'm curious:

Everyone has it.

When you go into your username, under your profile, it's underneath a box that says user tools.

Edited by _MMA_FTW_, 13 August 2014 - 07:21 AM.

#14 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 8,930 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:18 AM

I'm not sure it's functional though. I've changed my name since this feature became available and it doesn't show my name change.

Also McMod why was my fight GIF removed in the "super fight" thread. I thought I remembered you saying something like you were only removing fight GIFs if they played finishes and you were letting everything else slide because somebody posted the "kip up and kick" from the Werdum/Browne fight and you said you would allow similar GIFs?

If it's fight action (aka, contact... Not a hard rule, but the closest I can come up with), it will be removed. I used the finish as an example.

I said I'd let fun little things like the kip up stay, because there was no actual fighting involved in it.

766768.png

Live Events Attended: UFC 83: Serra vs. St. Pierre 2, UFC 97: Redemption, UFC 114: Jackson vs. Evans + Fan Expo, MMA: The Reckoning, UFC 129: St. Pierre vs. Shields + Fan Expo, Bellator 47, UFC 140: Jones vs. Machida, Bellator 67, Ultimate Fighter Live Finale, UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen, UFC 165: Jones vs. Gustafsson, and Bellator 119.

#15 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 8,930 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:19 AM

Hmmm... I was wondering about that when I didn't see your name change show up in there.

766768.png

#16 DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran

DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran
  • Free
  • 13,275 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:23 AM

If it's fight action (aka, contact... Not a hard rule, but the closest I can come up with), it will be removed. I used the finish as an example.

I said I'd let fun little things like the kip up stay, because there was no actual fighting involved in it.

Fair enough. You're right. Maldanado's balls =/= fun little things. Fabio has giant balls of steel. 

#17 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000
  • Moderators
  • 8,930 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:25 AM

Everyone has it.

When you go into your username, under your profile, it's underneath a box that says user tools.

I wasn't sure, because I have a 'Flag As Spammer' button in there as well, that disables people from posting, so I didn't know if that box was just for me, or if it existed for everyone.

766768.png

#18 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:41 AM

Everyone has it.

OK, i have it but it is not functional when I tried to use it for known changed name of the members. 

#19 WarWest

WarWest

Triple OG

• Free
  • 38,508 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:03 AM

Bright123456 changed his to Gabri1985 a really long time ago
  • KOOKORK, Uncle_Polo, MGun and 1 other like this

The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

#20 DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran

DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran
  • Free
  • 13,275 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:27 AM

Bright123456 changed his to Gabri1985 a really long time ago

was that before or after he changed his name to WarWest

• WarWest, MGun and TheHNIC like this

#21 WarWest

WarWest

Triple OG

• Free
  • 38,508 posts
  • LocationNorthern Virginia

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:29 AM

Unfriend
  • MGun, DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran and -Richard like this

The Cal Ripken Of GSP Hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

#22 -Richard

-Richard
  • Free
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:32 AM

TUF was also Legopig

• WarWest, Bezerker101, MGun and 2 others like this

y5nBXv.jpg

#23 -Richard

-Richard
  • Free
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:32 AM

McMod is Lil Kang

• WarWest, Uncle_Polo, MGun and 1 other like this

y5nBXv.jpg

#24 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:34 AM

As much as I remember WarWest has been too big a name around here to be changed to anything else. He is one of my favorites.

• WarWest likes this

#25 DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran

DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran
  • Free
  • 13,275 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:35 AM

Unfriend

carolina-fan1.gif

• WarWest and -Richard like this

#26 DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran

DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran
  • Free
  • 13,275 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:36 AM

TUF was also Legopig

you forgot my shinsplint alt dawg

• WarWest, Bezerker101 and -Richard like this

#27 DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran

DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran
  • Free
  • 13,275 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:37 AM

McMod is Lil Kang

i can confirm this to be accurate 

• WarWest, Uncle_Polo and -Richard like this

#28 -Richard

-Richard
  • Free
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:37 AM

you forgot my shinsplint alt dawg

my bad, TUF was also ****splints

• WarWest likes this

y5nBXv.jpg

#29 DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran

DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran
  • Free
  • 13,275 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:38 AM

i am also Fast and KevboJones

• WarWest and Uncle_Polo like this

#30 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:38 AM

McMod is Lil Kang

Let it go -richard. Your supposedly innocent question about black people was not as innocent as you think my friend. I know that it was a legitimate question when you asked it but it was open to interpretation in some aspects. Just let it go. McMax3000 is the best mod we have around .

• _MMA_FTW_ likes this

#31 -Richard

-Richard
  • Free
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:39 AM

Let it go -richard. Your supposedly innocent question about black people was not as innocent as you think my friend. I know that it was a legitimate question when you asked it but it was open to interpretation in some aspects. Just let it go. McMax3000 is the best mod we have around .

Negative, he is Lil Kang sobercurropt is the best mod here

if anyone saw a problem with my question then it says a lot about them dosent it.

Edited by -richard, 13 August 2014 - 08:40 AM.

• Bezerker101 likes this

y5nBXv.jpg

#32 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:47 AM

Negative, he is Lil Kang sobercurropt is the best mod here

if anyone saw a problem with my question then it says a lot about them dosent it.

you  are not a vindictive person. Just let it go away. 

#33 -Richard

-Richard
  • Free
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:49 AM

you  are not a vindictive person. Just let it go away. 

you dont know the full story lol   its not just about the question but his mod ability or lack of

i'm not vindictive you are correct, but saying he is Lil Kang is just telling the truth as i see it.

take it as it is :)

• Uncle_Polo likes this

y5nBXv.jpg

#34 12er

12er

• Free
  • 21,520 posts
  • LocationBat Country

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:53 AM

you dont know the full story lol   its not just about the question but his mod ability or lack of

i'm not vindictive you are correct, but saying he is Lil Kang is just telling the truth as i see it.

take it as it is :)

You and McMod got off on the wrong foot, but he's done good as a mod as far as I'm concerned. If he was really little kang, he would have banned you for questioning his mod decisions a while ago. 

• KOOKORK likes this

#35 -Richard

-Richard
  • Free
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:54 AM

You and McMod got off on the wrong foot, but he's done good as a mod as far as I'm concerned. If he was really little kang, he would have banned you for questioning his mod decisions a while ago. 

lol  got of on the wrong foot by him acting exactly like Lil Kang homie.   

y5nBXv.jpg

#36 -Richard

-Richard
  • Free
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:58 AM

lol  got of on the wrong foot by him acting exactly like Lil Kang homie.   

and i am not the only one that thinks the same by the way

• MGun likes this

y5nBXv.jpg

#37 DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran

DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran
  • Free
  • 13,275 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:07 AM

and i am not the only one that thinks the same by the way

lol i was just trying to rustle McRustler homie. I don't really think that. McMod is a mod of the people. LK would have ghosted you by now and closed this thread since it doesn't pertain to fapping about Muay Thai. 

• Eclipse76 likes this

#38 -Richard

-Richard
  • Free
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:19 AM

lol i was just trying to rustle McRustler homie. I don't really think that. McMod is a mod of the people. LK would have ghosted you by now and closed this thread since it doesn't pertain to fapping about Muay Thai. 

i'm not talking about you lol   not everyone feels that way about him, trust me

y5nBXv.jpg

#39 -Richard

-Richard
  • Free
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:22 AM

tumblr_lmstv9jGrG1qhjhoao1_500.gif

• DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran likes this

y5nBXv.jpg

#40 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 7,564 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:25 AM

TUF was Jason_H2

EDIT: Jason_H is now Wedo's Love Child

Edited by CASHstradamus, 13 August 2014 - 10:25 AM.

The P4P #1 in forum betting     ·    Betting record: 38-3, 2 NC

**Gambler's Prediction League Season 3 Champion**     ·    **Next Best Thing Season 1 Champion**

BANHAM IS A CAN.

Shady_Boss wants to sing you a song - http://vid768.photobucket.com/albums/xx328/cashflow247/shady_singing_zpswmuylh03.mp4

#41 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Winter is coming

• Free
  • 3,151 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

The name change history doesn't seem to work.

On the plus side i finally found how to update my sig  :o

410560975.jpg

Tread carefully or you will find yourself here

http://forums.ufcfig...e-naughty-step/

#42 poonmachine

poonmachine

Weapon seX

• Free
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

WarWest knows who everyone is and was, but he doesn't like to **** tell!

FF

Rickson Gracie

Wanderlei Silva

Thiago Alves

Nogueira

#43 Kevbo_Jones

Kevbo_Jones
  • Free
  • 16,083 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:24 AM

i am also Fast and KevboJones

No, you're not! Or am I?

#44 DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran

DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran
  • Free
  • 13,275 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:31 AM

No, you're not! Or am I?

photo-375827.gif?_r=0

#45 carnages41

carnages41
  • Free
  • 41,692 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 10:33 AM

I do not condone creating alts.  I never have and I never will create an alt.

your list consists of at least 10 accounts

• 12er, Uncle_Polo and DIAZ_1_2_5_Condit_Ran like this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner

#46 MGun

MGun

GOAT

• Free
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:48 AM

Jason_H = shinsplint

#47 MGun

MGun

GOAT

• Free
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:49 AM

says that I never changed my name, must be true

• carnages41 likes this

#48 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,493 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 12:26 PM

Jason_H = shinsplint

that seems like an alt and not a changed name.