• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 drthunder

drthunder
  • Free
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:33 AM

This is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chael Sonnen wwe ego will be himself. Chael Sonnen the best trash talker in sports history fought and beat the best in MMA and is now looking to go against the best in professional wrestling

Chael has been training in the WWE training center. this is being kept very secret, but is definitely Chael Sonnen,

http://www.mmanews.c...ormance-center/

http://fansided.com/...-photo/#!bCG6M1

• StocktonOverrated likes this

#2 WarWest

WarWest

GOAT

• Free
  • 37,066 posts
  • LocationEast Los

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:38 AM

No its not
  • TUF, Spartacus__ and NoCakeForYaya like this
The Cal Ripken Of GSP hatin'
Arch Bishop Of Anti-GSP
The Stockton Hater
209's So Fine

#3 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 6,492 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:39 AM

Gus should move there aswell.  

HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE~The Truth

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,GunGoat,Cookie monsteR,Moraga,Scareface,MauleR,Skyscraper&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Jon 12 gauge Jones ... the liberal heart breaker lol
KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong
The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac
Forseti the gr8
Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

"@TeemuSelanne, I'm sorry man. I did learn in school that it's not nice to pick on the handicapped, but I did not learn what to do if they try to punch me.I had to body him." ~cashflow 2014 X
"LoL is dota for retarded children." ~TeemuSelanne 2014 X

"Pakal, homie. J.J. destroyed all your heroes, you need that deep introspection to discover the root of your hurt feels. You live in the mid west, correct? I know a rare introspectionist who only has one cousin she's ****. I know that is rare for your part of the country, but that's what makes this introspectionist so special. I'll pm you her number homie. " cole1186 2014 X

"I watch all the fights so that isn't a solid argument directed at me." poloGOAT 2014

"Am I in the bunny ranch click?" ~manhoef 2014

"I would recruit cole into the bunny ranch click, but Conor MCgoat already made him grab a belt loop." ~PAKAL 2014

"K I'll need your address, phone number, and credit card info to book a flight. I'll reimburse you after I hand you down jur proper beating." ~Homie^Cole 2014

Enemy ambushed & destroyed tally X X X
Times ambushed 0

#4 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000

Nerd

• Moderators
  • 7,112 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:45 AM

I actually heard that the person training at the performance center was Stephan Bonnar.

Chael being ringside doesn't necessarily mean anything. He's a fan, and the event was near his home. He's been to other events in the past.

Xbox Live || Playstation Network || Nintendo Network || Steam || Twitter

Live Events Attended: UFC 83: Serra vs. St. Pierre 2, UFC 97: Redemption, UFC 114: Jackson vs. Evans + Fan Expo, MMA: The Reckoning, UFC 129: St. Pierre vs. Shields + Fan Expo, Bellator 47, UFC 140: Jones vs. Machida, Bellator 67, Ultimate Fighter Live Finale, UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen, UFC 165: Jones vs. Gustafsson, and Bellator 119.

#5 StocktonOverrated

StocktonOverrated
  • Free
  • 751 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:45 AM

He has to make money somehow.

#6 Tomek

Tomek
  • Premium
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:53 AM

i hope this is not true ...

#7 I_would_bang_McGreGOAT

I_would_bang_McGreGOAT
  • Free
  • 14,386 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 10:34 AM

I hope I don't care.

Yay I don't!

• Eclipse76 likes this

The GOAT Rain_Wizard slapped the taste out of my mouth.
LyGOATo MachiGOD and Go to Guy made Gegard Mousasi and me their wife for five rounds
The Head N***** In Charge caught me eating a bag of ****s, now the whole world knows my secret.