MauroPedrosa

Pro Wrasslin' Discussion Thread

I'm definitely looking forward to it. Hopefully the main event lives up to their last match right after Lesnar returned.

That match was freaking outstanding. I usually don't like Cena but that was awesome

How is Cena's schtick not overdone by now?

He was never that good.

He can be very good when he's put in the right situation. His promos leading up to this match have been excellent.

That was the craziest thing I've ever seen. LOL..

I honestly don't remember that. I stopped watching when I was younger. Now my sisters have seven sons between the two of them and they love wrestling. I used to bootleg the PPVs for them. Now I just pay for them to use the Network. 

Can I find that awesomeness on any of those old school PPVs?? I need to see some more Lesnar backflips off the top rope like right now.

I honestly don't remember that. I stopped watching when I was younger. Now my sisters have seven sons between the two of them and they love wrestling. I used to bootleg the PPVs for them. Now I just pay for them to use the Network. 

Can I find that awesomeness on any of those old school PPVs?? I need to see some more Lesnar backflips off the top rope like right now.

The only time he did it on TV was in the main event of Wrestlemania XIX. He almost died.

• Like 1

I think he only did it a few times, and he got hurt badly once against Kurt Angle. It may be easier to find on youtube or google

The only time he did it on TV was in the main event of Wrestlemania XIX. He almost died.

And they say wrestling is fake..

Did the guy make it or is Brock a gangsta **** murderer like my AV?

• Like 2

No, Brock is the one that almost died. Just watch it. I'm sure it's on Youtube (it's copyright footage, so I'm not going to post it here).

No, Brock is the one that almost died. Just watch it. I'm sure it's on Youtube (it's copyright footage, so I'm not going to post it here).

I understood. I was just messing with you, McMahon. 

Are you all roided up for our superfight? You're gonna need it.

The Miz is so hateable

I've been enjoying his recent character, especially when you consider the movie he was in was The Marine 4.

Btw, if you haven't watched since 2004 you should pay attention to this guy with the 2-colored hair. He's really good.

Cesaro is also amazing but he fought in the pre-show

I saw a match between Cesaro, and Bryan at a show in Toronto years ago, before they both signed with WWE. It was fantastic.

• Like 1

Womens wrestling sucks worse than wmma.

Clearly you're not watching tonight, because AJ, and Paige had a great match tonight.

• Like 1

He really needs to stop saying the name of the city before he comes out. That makes him a good guy, and he's not supposed to be a good guy.

I YT'ed it expecting to see some epic face plant.

Was dissapoint he braced a little with his hands and the bouncy canvas took some of the impact. The angle wasn't good either it just looked like all the other fake wrestling and bad acting. 

Edited by StompGrind

I YT'ed it expecting to see some epic face plant.

Was dissapoint he braced a little with his hands and the bouncy canvas took some of the impact. The angle wasn't good either it just looked like all the other fake wrestling and bad acting.

There was nothing fake about it. He was out of it after that. They did a documentary about that Wrestlemania, and had backstage footage of him after the show. He was out of it.

There was nothing fake about it. He was out of it after that. They did a documentary about that Wrestlemania, and had backstage footage of him after the show. He was out of it.

Not saying it wasn't. Obviously they do take some serious bad falls/hits sometimes when things go wrong. 

It's just from that angle and his reactions after it didn't look as bad as you hyped it.