MauroPedrosa

Pro Wrasslin' Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

i would have asked for a cup and tried to collect all the remaining beer on the seat and drank it. maybe would have even rung out my beer soaked clothes over the cup.   wouldnt want to see any alcohol go to waste. 

lol I bet you would

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i would have asked for a cup and tried to collect all the remaining beer on the seat and drank it

The problem with that idea is I don't drink.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

The problem with that idea is I don't drink.

if stone cold steve austin toasts up a steveweiser with you, i dont care if it makes you puke all over the fan in front of you and saturating his ed hardy shirt with vomit, youre going to drink it son. and thats the bottom line.

mind you that would probably be the only occasion i would ever drink a budweiser myself. unless maybe it was given to me and im still not hammered in enough yet. or if i was trapped in the middle of the desert and needed alot of water.

Edited by -idyb-

12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

if stone cold steve austin toasts up a steveweiser with you, i dont care if it makes you puke all over the fan in front of you and saturating his ed hardy shirt with vomit, youre going to drink it son. and thats the bottom line.

mind you that would probably be the only occasion i would ever drink a budweiser myself. unless maybe it was given to me and im still not hammered in enough yet. or if i was trapped in the middle of the desert and needed alot of water.

What is your favorite beer?

18 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Have you ever?

I've tasted a few things years ago but no, not really.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

What is your favorite beer?

your beer!

no i dont really have a favorite beer. i tend to just drink whatevers strong and cheap cause i drink pretty much every day and the money starts to add up.  but speaking of beer we're having our annual fest of ale this weekend which features the best craft beers across the region. i might have mentioned it here before, i might not of, but over here its a pretty big thing

i dont care a whole lot for christmas or my birthday, but this is like my favorite event of the year to look forward to.  

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, -idyb- said:

your beer!

no i dont really have a favorite beer. i tend to just drink whatevers strong and cheap cause i drink pretty much every day and the money starts to add up.  but speaking of beer we're having our annual fest of ale this weekend which features the best craft beers across the region. i might have mentioned it here before, i might not of, but over here its a pretty big thing

i dont care a whole lot for christmas or my birthday, but this is like my favorite event of the year to look forward to.  

Budlight  was my ****

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The Bruiser Brody episode of Dark Side of the Ring was fiiiire. Way better than the Macho Man one.

I haven't watched either one yet. I don't think the show is airing up here (I believe the Canadian version of VICELAND shut down) but it looks like they're available on their website and aren't geoblocked so I'm going to try to check them out soon.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I haven't watched either one yet. I don't think the show is airing up here (I believe the Canadian version of VICELAND shut down) but it looks like they're available on their website and aren't geoblocked so I'm going to try to check them out soon.

Both were actually really great. The old footage in both really made it for me. I love those old clips of Brody. He was such a legend.

39 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Both were actually really great. The old footage in both really made it for me. I love those old clips of Brody. He was such a legend.

I've heard the one on Montreal isn't very good, but I feel like I've heard good things about the rest of them.

Just now, freddievanhalen3 said:

How would you rank this years mania? 

Maybe 7/10?

Solid show and I think it flowed better than the last few years since they started doing marathon shows, but there have been plenty of better Manias.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Maybe 7/10?

Solid show and I think it flowed better than the last few years since they started doing marathon shows, but there have been plenty of better Manias.

Was the NXT Takeover better?? I still haven't watched either yet.. but I will hopefully on Thursday when I have time 

Why did they change the War Raider's name to The Viking Experience? 

Watched their match against Ricochet and Alistair Black on NXT the day before mania first I had seen of all 4 guys they all seemed great wrestlers. Imagine they will be welcome additions to the main roster.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Was the NXT Takeover better?? I still haven't watched either yet.. but I will hopefully on Thursday when I have time 

I only seen that one tag match and it was better than any I seen from mania. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

I only seen that one tag match and it was better than any I seen from mania. 

And that wasn't even the best match on the show.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Apparently it was a call that Vince made.

Why am I not surprised. Dumb name sucks as well because I was really surprised how well they moved for big guys.

Went from a modern take on the road warrior name to sounding like some chitty team building exercise you do in Scandinavia. 

1 minute ago, Jolldan said:

Why am I not surprised. Dumb name sucks as well because I was really surprised how well they moved for big guys.

Went from a modern take on the road warrior name to sounding like some chitty team building exercise you do in Scandinavia. 

Funny thing is, War Raiders was already a WWE name.

They were originally War Machine before they signed with WWE.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Funny thing is, War Raiders was already a WWE name.

They were originally War Machine before they signed with WWE.

koppenhaver_paul1280-1040x572.jpg

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

Just reading Lana's private snapchat has been leaked lol

My understanding is that it was a video briefly posted to her public Snapchat but there's been some debate as to whether or not it's her in the video.

24 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Apparently now there's a report saying that it wasn't even her account that posted it. It was a fake account made to look like her's.

dont care. will still fap.

I watched the other two episodes of the Vice show.

The Bruiser Brody one is definitely the best so far. The Montréal one didn't really do anything for me. For a casual viewer who didn't know much about the story, I could see it being compelling enough, but I've seen and heard enough about that subject that I didn't really learn anything from it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

My understanding is that it was a video briefly posted to her public Snapchat but there's been some debate as to whether or not it's her in the video.

What was it? 

rusev must suck so badly in bed thats why she also needs to use a vibrator

Edited by -idyb-