MauroPedrosa

Pro Wrasslin' Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Why didn't they just keep War Raiders 

cause theyre the viking raiders now bro.  they got tired of looking for a war and now they want to go raid some vikings.

9 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Because too many people rightfully made fun of 'The Viking Experience'?

i have a feeling that vince mcmahon must have put a whole 4 seconds worth of thought into the creative direction for this team

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, -idyb- said:

cause theyre the viking raiders now bro.  they got tired of looking for a war and now they want to go raid some vikings.

i have a feeling that vince mcmahon must have put a whole 4 seconds worth of thought into the creative direction for this team

I dont think he puts any thought into anything he does 

still cant forget when vince mcmahon died in a car fire, and instead of hosting his funeral on raw, they resurrected him and paid tribute to chris benoit instead.

probably one of the greatest fails that ever happened. they didnt know until like the day after raw that it was actually a murder-suicide and then they went about erasing him from history,  just as they did for a while with hulk hogan after he went off on a racial tyrade on home video after some black dude jackhammered his daughter, and after it went public they tried to scrub him out of the history books  as well and pretend as if andre the giant bodyslammed himself at wrestlemania. but it seems as if theyve finally gotten over themselves.  the hulkamania tew strong and will forever live on.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, -idyb- said:

still cant forget when vince mcmahon died in a car fire, and instead of hosting his funeral on raw, they resurrected him and paid tribute to chris benoit instead.

probably one of the greatest fails that ever happened. they didnt know until like the day after raw that it was actually a murder-suicide and then they went about erasing him from history,  just as they did for a while with hulk hogan after he went off on a racial tyrade on home video after some black dude jackhammered his daughter, and after it went public they tried to scrub him out of the history books  as well and pretend as if andre the giant bodyslammed himself at wrestlemania. but it seems as if theyve finally gotten over themselves.  the hulkamania tew strong and will forever live on.

Lol what if Andre did body slam himself though 

2 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Lol what if Andre did body slam himself though 

for a couple years during the WWE's mistreatment of hulkamania,  he very well did  

image.png.30697429328ae35f3eba042681795aae.png

• Like 1

19 hours ago, -idyb- said:

for a couple years during the WWE's mistreatment of hulkamania,  he very well did  

image.png.30697429328ae35f3eba042681795aae.png

lol what the hell is that?

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

the iconic moment where andrei the giant bodyslammed himself at wrestlemania.  who could forget?

Sounds amazing

I'm fairly new to wrestling but I was wondering a few things.. one are there any moves that have never been kick out off? Also is there a certain weapon that supposedly does more damage?? Also has any wrestler retired undefeated? Lol and why does everything have to be made out of steel? @Mcmax3000

Image result for hardcore belt twitter

Image result for team america sick gif

On 5/10/2019 at 10:12 PM, freddievanhalen3 said:

I'm fairly new to wrestling but I was wondering a few things.. one are there any moves that have never been kick out off? Also is there a certain weapon that supposedly does more damage?? Also has any wrestler retired undefeated? Lol and why does everything have to be made out of steel? @Mcmax3000

1. Short answer no, to my knowledge anyway. Maybe back in the old days when finishers meant something but people sometimes hit there's 3 or 4 times a match now.
  2. No because you aren't really trying to hurt somebody with the weapon (go watch how HHH hits people with the sledgehammer, you'll see what I mean)
  3. Nobody of note. 
  4. I think they just say that I doubt that much of it is actually steel.
  • Like 1

On 5/21/2019 at 7:25 AM, Jolldan said:

Image result for hardcore belt twitter

Image result for team america sick gif

1. Short answer no, to my knowledge anyway. Maybe back in the old days when finishers meant something but people sometimes hit there's 3 or 4 times a match now.
  2. No because you aren't really trying to hurt somebody with the weapon (go watch how HHH hits people with the sledgehammer, you'll see what I mean)
  3. Nobody of note. 
  4. I think they just say that I doubt that much of it is actually steel.

Lol thank you I was wondering if that would get answered 

Loved the battle royals. I ordered it. I figured I'd support the company since I've been rambling about them for months. Hope it's a good show. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Loved the battle royals. I ordered it. I figured I'd support the company since I've been rambling about them for months. Hope it's a good show. 

That last match was pretty good

• Like 1

WWE approached Georges St-Pierre at the ESPN Sports Awards about working with the company. St-Pierre brought it up on 5/26 on an interview with Jean-Charles Lajoie on TVA Sports. "I was at an ESPN event in the United States, the awards ceremony, and I got approached by the WWE. I had just retired, and, it's a form of competition, but of course, it's also scripted, so I don't know if I'd be willing to relive that. Perhaps for a special event, so I could taste it. But I don't know if I'd want to sign a contract and do it every week and making it a living. Maybe for a special appearance. Perhaps we will get back to them on that, I don't know, but for the moment, there are no discussions at all. They wanted to contact my agents, I gave them their number, but I don't want to switch to wrestling full time.

I'm surprised we didn't get an idyb thread about this.

• Like 1