MauroPedrosa

Pro Wrasslin' Discussion Thread

Mayne seems like wrasslin is a death sentence. Heroin junkies have a longer life expectancy.

It's a lot better now than it used to be, but we're still seeing a lot of the effects of how it used to be.

There aren't nearly as many guys dying super young like there was in the past at least.

• Like 2

Nobody talking about Summerslam?

Can't believe almost halfway to wrestlemania already.

im so sick of roman reigns  hope braun strowman cashes in and wins the title otherwise its just gonna be the roman reigns show every monday,  or a part time brock lesnar who only wrestles in 3 or 4 cards per year.

yeah their last bout blew chode. the only thing that can save this match is braun strowman.

im only watching it to see roman or brock get put thru the spanish announcers table

I've been passing on most wrasslin' lately. The stories never move. It's always the same thing. I don't even mind Brock being part time, because he's the only bit of excitement on their entire broadcast. Well, Strowman too, but they've clearly got a really, really long plan for him. And I don't have the patience to hold on and wait for it to play out.

• Like 1

I saw something yesterday that said there was promotion for the HIAC PPV that had Owen's decending the Universal title vs. Roman. If that's the case, expect Owen's to beat Braun tonight.

I think Brock retains just because the WWE/UFC storyline is too mainstream and having the title on Raw is not gonna spike any ratings with any of the other stars.

If he lose i think he be cashed in on by Braun Stroman while drained.

THE CHAMP!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5382054

i dont know why the crowd was chanting You Both Suck.   That may very well have been the greatest match in WWE history. All 7 minutes of it.

hopefully brock will invoke his rematch clause in a couple months from now at survivor series so they can go at it one more time

Edited by -idyb-

i dont know why the crowd was chanting You Both Suck.   That may very well have been the greatest match in WWE history. All 7 minutes of it.

hopefully brock will invoke his rematch clause in a couple months from now at survivor series so they can go at it one more time

My friend who is a much bigger wrestling fan than me has literally stopped watching wrestling due to his hate of how much they were pushing Roman Reigns lol so ihave been winding up all morning.

Crazy to think if he's the headline at next Wrestlemania he tie's Hogan for most ever already lol.

My friend who is a much bigger wrestling fan than me has literally stopped watching wrestling due to his hate of how much they were pushing Roman Reigns lol so ihave been winding up all morning.

Crazy to think if he's the headline at next Wrestlemania he tie's Hogan for most ever already lol.

the only reason they had braun go stand outside was so people didnt up and leave like it was a Mighty Mouse fight
  • Like 2

My friend who is a much bigger wrestling fan than me has literally stopped watching wrestling due to his hate of how much they were pushing Roman Reigns lol so ihave been winding up all morning.

well thanks to roman reigns i now have a reason to watch something else on monday nights. im fooking done with this chit.

Edited by -idyb-

Nobody talking about Summerslam?

Can't believe almost halfway to wrestlemania already.

I didn't get to watch until last night because the hotel WiFi wasn't good enough for the stream on Sunday night.

Takeover Brooklyn 4 was a hell of a show though. Had a lot of fun at that one.

I didn't get to watch until last night because the hotel WiFi wasn't good enough for the stream on Sunday night.

Takeover Brooklyn 4 was a hell of a show though. Had a lot of fun at that one.

you went to summerslam?

needs to be in more action movies like the rock

Read reports that he auditioned for Shazam that would have been a good fit form him.

tuned into raw to see what was going on.  ronda rousey just interrupted elias in the middle of his gig when he was chitting all over the fans in chicago in his song.  itakeroids is finna be pissed.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lol just started watching crown jewel, and what a better way to kick off the show then by bringing out hulk hogan! wtf? i thought the wwe banned him, removed him from the hall of fame, removed all his matches from video clips, and wrote him out of history as if andre the giant bodyslammed himself during that historic moment at wrestlemania?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

On 10/9/2018 at 1:50 AM, -idyb- said:

tuned into raw to see what was going on.  ronda rousey just interrupted elias in the middle of his gig when he was chitting all over the fans in chicago in his song.  itakeroids is finna be pissed.

Money talks eh....

• Like 1