• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,910 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 08:28 AM

Manchester City Council has launched an urgent investigation after a bin bag full of severed cats' heads was found on a street near the city’s famous Curry Mile.

The gruesome discovery was made by a council worker who had been sent to investigate fly-tipping complaints in the Rusholme area.

The bin bag’s contents were revealed in a memo sent to councillors and council officials, which described the findings as “cat heads”. The Chairman of the local Conservative Association, Stephen Woods, told the Manchester Evening News [MEN] everyone was “flabbergasted” when they received the news.

“It’s absolutely disgraceful the way they have been treated,” he said.

The animal remains were condemned as “an extreme example of animal cruelty” by Manchester City Council, who said an investigation into the “sickening” incident is now underway.

In a statement, it said: “A member of our team was called to an address in Rusholme earlier today [Friday] and discovered a fly-tipped black bin-liner containing animal remains.

“This is obviously an incredibly distressing and sickening incident which we are now looking into but this is the first incident of its kind we have come across.

“At this stage we have no way of knowing how these animal parts came to be where they were discovered but we will be contacting the RSPCA as this is clearly an extreme example of animal cruelty.”

A council spokesman confirmed to The Independent that police have been notified.

RSPCA Chief Inspector Cathy Hyde appealed for anyone who may have information on the incident to come forward.

She said: "This sounds like a very distressing incident, especially for the people who found the remains.

"Thankfully reports like this are extremely rare and we will liaise with the local authority to look into this further.

"I would appeal for anyone with information about this call the appeal line on 0300 123 8018 and leave me a message."

y5nBXv.jpg

#2 jduk

jduk
  • Free
  • 8,385 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:26 AM

Well that's just a little bit weird...

I can't ever see why someone would do that

#3 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 09:54 AM

sadistic people are not as rare as we think.

• Hellequin and -richard like this
It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta

#4 manboobs

manboobs
  • Free
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:04 AM

As this was near Rusholme's curry mile, I think it's pretty obvious that the rest of these cats bodies went into someones curry.

• juice64011, poonmachine, TwennyFo and 2 others like this

#5 TheHNIC

TheHNIC

Head ***** In Charge

• Free
  • 2,953 posts
  • LocationNiger, Africa

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:31 AM

I love killing Ferrel cats, coons, and possums, but torturing them is just bad karma.

• carnages41 likes this
This^.

#6 crangs

crangs
  • Free
  • 5,398 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:35 AM

How do they know the cats were subject to cruelty not compared to that of say, a chicken or lamb, before being butchered for eating?

#7 sobercuban

sobercuban

MMA Visionary

• Moderators
  • 27,435 posts
  • LocationSober, Cuban

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:57 PM

How do they know the cats were subject to cruelty not compared to that of say, a chicken or lamb, before being butchered for eating?

Honor the sacrifice.  Do not let a single part go to waste.

1365151546323.cached.jpg

• crangs, carnages41, -richard and 1 other like this
< -- click one

#8 TigerChamp

TigerChamp

TC

• Free
  • 6,064 posts
  • LocationGOATstralia

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:06 PM

if it was a bag of puppies id be outraged, but a few people eating some spicy **** on a friday night isnt news to me
  • carnages41 likes this

XBa2AkD.gif

#9 Identity

Identity
  • Free
  • 9,281 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

It was the Chinese

• NoCakeForYaya likes this

#10 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

I love killing Ferrel cats, coons, and possums, but torturing them is just bad karma.

Wow,  in my book the lives of feral cats and coons and possums are as precious as domestic ones. A feral cat is still a cat and there is no love involved killing them unless...!!! 

• TwennyFo likes this
It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.

#11 PunchBag

PunchBag
  • Free
  • 9,012 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 10:24 PM

such a racist

"Believe in the beard"
I bet against THE KING and he smashed my little gonads into oblivion

#12 TheHNIC

TheHNIC

Head ***** In Charge

• Free
  • 2,953 posts
  • LocationNiger, Africa

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:50 PM

Wow,  in my book the lives of feral cats and coons and possums are as precious as domestic ones. A feral cat is still a cat and there is no love involved killing them unless...!!! 

they eat all my dogs food water.  If my dog is unable to get them I kill them.

This^.

#13 idyb

idyb

Jimmies Rustled

• Free
  • 24,586 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:07 AM

LET'S PARTY!

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

#14 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,910 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:59 AM

they eat all my dogs food water.  If my dog is unable to get them I kill them.

EAT........WATER

what sort of water you giving your dog mate?

• juice64011 and KOOKORK like this

y5nBXv.jpg

#15 TheHNIC

TheHNIC

Head ***** In Charge

• Free
  • 2,953 posts
  • LocationNiger, Africa

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:24 AM

EAT........WATER

what sort of water you giving your dog mate?

IDK why but Coons and possoms have a hard time with dry food so they turn the dog food into cereal by putting it in the water dish amdale It a soupy mess

You smart **** mofo 1

• -richard likes this
This^.

#16 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:36 AM

IDK why but Coons and possoms have a hard time with dry food so they turn the dog food into cereal by putting it in the water dish amdale It a soupy mess

You smart **** mofo 1

If your dog does not finish the food in 5 minutes ,the chances are you are feeding him too much or you may benefit from changing the food to another ingredient. For example if the label says the main ingredient is chicken and corn ,change it to a food that has lamb and rice as the ingredient and the dog will eat the food faster .

If your dog is kind of overweight then reduce the food volume is the better solution but if your dog is in shape changing the food might be the better approach.

Either way, feral cats and coons are not to blame for finding the easiest source of food and messing with it and certainly they shouldn't pay by their lives for their natural behavior.

Edited by KOOKORK, 22 August 2014 - 04:05 PM.

• TwennyFo likes this

#17 TheHNIC

TheHNIC

Head ***** In Charge

• Free
  • 2,953 posts
  • LocationNiger, Africa

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:22 AM

Either way, feral cats and coons are not to blame for finding the easiest source of food and messing with it and certainly they shouldn't pay by their lives for their natural behavior.

seems legit.

one day i'll have that kookork money and feed all the strays on planet earth

Edited by TheHNIC, 19 August 2014 - 09:24 AM.

• TwennyFo, 12er and -richard like this
This^.

#18 Ozpride

Ozpride

New World Order

• Free
  • 5,334 posts
  • LocationOztralia

Posted 22 August 2014 - 06:59 AM

In Australia you would go to prison for a fair stretch if you went around killing coons
  • -richard likes this

UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 9 CHAMPION

#19 carnages41

carnages41
  • Free
  • 40,939 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 07:55 AM

Brian will hunt down these sinners 

• 12er, TheHNIC and -richard like this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner

#20 TheHNIC

TheHNIC

Head ***** In Charge

• Free
  • 2,953 posts
  • LocationNiger, Africa

Posted 22 August 2014 - 10:39 AM

In Australia you would go to prison for a fair stretch if you went around killing coons

Even If coons are on your land?

• Ozpride likes this
This^.

#21 idyb

idyb

Jimmies Rustled

• Free
  • 24,586 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:26 PM

where are all the bodies at?

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

#22 poonmachine

poonmachine

Weapon seX

• Free
  • 2,587 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:30 PM

in your **** ****

FF

Rickson Gracie

Wanderlei Silva

Thiago Alves

Nogueira