Photo

What value is it to vandalize & steal property if you truly feel mistreated?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts
  • LocationThe Cuban Can Cheated His Way To Victory Because He Gassed

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:19 AM

I dunno about you all, but I just cant see the logic in responding to injustice with more injustice. Would MLK approve of stealing tv's and breaking windows that belong to people who had nothing to do with the injustice that has been suffered? (and I'm not even weighing the fact that most who do this have little to no knowledge of all the facts and are merely acting out as opportunistic ****)

• _MMA_FTW_ likes this

ronda-rousey-eyes-135-division-1_origina

#2 juice64011

juice64011
  • Free
  • 7,742 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 11:32 AM

Rioting is ****. Many of the rioters are just people that are trying to take advantage of the situation to get free stuff. I was watching the news a little bit this weekend and they were talking about how protesters were actually trying to stop looters and talked a few people into putting their guns away after they found out that they planned to shoot at the cops.

• _MMA_FTW_ likes this

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

#3 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:37 PM

hang on, my thread asking the very same question was deleted and this is ok.

and McMod says he dosent have an agenda like LK lolololololol

• amunera likes this

y5nBXv.jpg

#4 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:44 PM

hang on, my thread asking the very same question was deleted and this is ok.

and McMod says he dosent have an agenda like LK lolololololol

maybe the way you worded it was not in keeping with their standards

• Mcmax3000 likes this

#5 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:59 PM

there was nothing wrong with the way i worded it, he just has double standards

y5nBXv.jpg

#6 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:12 PM

I got a free TV, you **** **** ****s.

Find the logic in that!

• KOOKORK, Polo, Spartacus__ and 1 other like this

The P4P #1 in forum betting.

Betting record: 32-1, 2 NC     ·    Active bets: 3-0

***Next Best Thing season one champion***

53069298-e01b-4e42-b52f-e5f3a54e5478_zps

Lmao cashflow took his soul, literally.

#7 _MMA_FTW_

_MMA_FTW_

5 Star General

• Free
  • 8,094 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:14 PM

Rioting is ****. Many of the rioters are just people that are trying to take advantage of the situation to get free stuff. I was watching the news a little bit this weekend and they were talking about how protesters were actually trying to stop looters and talked a few people into putting their guns away after they found out that they planned to shoot at the cops.

Pretty much this.

• juice64011 likes this

#8 classicboxer

classicboxer

Senior Forum Contributor

• Free
  • 12,457 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 18 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

The OP seems to be bringing race into this by mentioning MLK, but the "occupy" protests had looting by white people that was ignored by the media.

• _MMA_FTW_, -richard and StocktonOverrated like this
Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors

#9 idyb

idyb

Jimmies Rustled

• Free
  • 24,676 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:05 AM

i remember when i robbed a sperm bank

• I_would_bang_McGreGOAT likes this

the funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realize it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

#10 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:19 AM

The OP seems to be bringing race into this by mentioning MLK, but the "occupy" protests had looting by white people that was ignored by the media.

Absolutely race is a factor. We have seen this pattern of behavior repeated over and over and over again when "injustice" has been suffered by black people. Is it exclusive to black people? Of course not, but the unfortunate reality is looting & rioting tends to be the common result when people in (typically) lower class, predominantly black neighbors hoods get all  - to use our presidents own words - "wee weed up". To ignore this fact is to ignore reality. And no, its not racism, because in no way am I inferring that all black people behave this way, or that it is exclusive to black people.

Occupy was a political/hacktivist movement, so its really not a solid comparrison - it was a reflection of a mindset of a different sub culture.

#11 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000

Nerd

• Moderators
  • 6,900 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:21 AM

Bingo.

Xbox Live || Playstation Network || Nintendo Network || Steam || Twitter

Live Events Attended: UFC 83: Serra vs. St. Pierre 2, UFC 97: Redemption, UFC 114: Jackson vs. Evans + Fan Expo, MMA: The Reckoning, UFC 129: St. Pierre vs. Shields + Fan Expo, Bellator 47, UFC 140: Jones vs. Machida, Bellator 67, Ultimate Fighter Live Finale, UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen, UFC 165: Jones vs. Gustafsson, and Bellator 119.

#12 NetshadeX

NetshadeX
  • Free
  • 1,379 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:06 AM

If I had a store there that I dedicated my life to building up for my family, I would never surrender it to those ****roaches. I'd leave the front door open and be behind the counter with a Remmington 12 gauge rockin' some dragon breath ammo. shells are 6 bucks a piece but I'm sure it would be worth the look on some ****roach's face when he sees his buddy come flying out the front door in a flaming inferno.

dragons-breath_o_GIFSoup_com.gif

Edited by NetshadeX, 19 August 2014 - 05:06 AM.

• crangs, juice64011, cashfl0w and 1 other like this

21mcjrc.jpg

<p>I am an idiot for thinking GSP would finish a fight. GSP has a boyfriend and his name is NetshadeX

#13 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:18 AM

Bingo.

Interesting you can explain yourself to other people and not me directly, absolutely pathetic. Your double standards are embarrassing

Nothing wrong with asking the question or the way it was worded

y5nBXv.jpg

#14 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:22 AM

Interesting you can explain yourself to other people and not me directly, absolutely pathetic. Your double standards are embarrassing

take some of this...

Vagisil.jpg

then have some of this...

pint-of-beer.jpg

and then get on with life amigo....its just a forum...no need to keep sobbing over it

• Mcmax3000 likes this

#15 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:27 AM

take some of this...

Vagisil.jpg

pint-of-beer.jpg

and then get on with life amigo....its just a forum...no need to keep sobbing over it

I don't need any of that, McMod could do with some. He is the one with the double standards around here

y5nBXv.jpg

#16 Mcmax3000

Mcmax3000

Nerd

• Moderators
  • 6,900 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:29 AM

You're proving the exact point that I told you the first time you messaged me (out of like six before I blocked you so that I wouldn't wake up to a pile of them the next morning), that if I answered your question, it was going to turn into a big, pointless argument, and I have no interest in getting into long drawn out arguments about inappropriate posts on an online forum. I've done it before, it was pointless then, and I refuse to go through the same stupid routine every time I remove something inappropriate on here.

Hell, the time before this one, it wasn't even me that removed the post, and I'm still the one that ended up in the long, drawn out, pointless argument.

Anyway, that's the last I'm saying on the subject. It's more than I should've bothered saying anyway, and ultimately this is an off topic discussion in this thread anyway.

Xbox Live || Playstation Network || Nintendo Network || Steam || Twitter

Live Events Attended: UFC 83: Serra vs. St. Pierre 2, UFC 97: Redemption, UFC 114: Jackson vs. Evans + Fan Expo, MMA: The Reckoning, UFC 129: St. Pierre vs. Shields + Fan Expo, Bellator 47, UFC 140: Jones vs. Machida, Bellator 67, Ultimate Fighter Live Finale, UFC 159: Jones vs. Sonnen, UFC 165: Jones vs. Gustafsson, and Bellator 119.

#17 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:31 AM

I don't need any of that, McMod could do with some. He is the one with the double standards around here

For a soldier with combat experience you sure do get hung up on the dumb **** in life. Making one comment in principle is fine, carrying on really makes you look like a whiny sugar britches

Not hating, just stating an observation, from one trooper to another

• Mcmax3000 likes this

#18 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:33 AM

You're proving the exact point that I told you the first time you messaged me (out of like six before I blocked you so that I wouldn't wake up to a pile of them the next morning), that if I answered your question, it was going to turn into a big, pointless argument, and I have no interest in getting into long drawn out arguments about inappropriate posts on an online forum

If you answered the question I wouldn't be like this and I told you exactly that

Deal with these things in a grown up many or if you act like a child as you did I will continue to talk to you as a child

There was nothing offensive about my threads but now I know that's what you thought then fine. Could have saved yourself a lot of headache by being an adult and just saying

y5nBXv.jpg

#19 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:34 AM

For a soldier with combat experience you sure do get hung up on the dumb **** in life. Making one comment in principle is fine, carrying on really makes you look like a whiny sugar britches

Not hating, just stating an observation, from one trooper to another

If someone talks to me like a child I will treat them like a child. Its the internet, who really gives a **** lol

y5nBXv.jpg

#20 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:35 AM

You're proving the exact point that I told you the first time you messaged me (out of like six before I blocked you so that I wouldn't wake up to a pile of them the next morning), that if I answered your question, it was going to turn into a big, pointless argument, and I have no interest in getting into long drawn out arguments about inappropriate posts on an online forum. I've done it before, it was pointless then, and I refuse to go through the same stupid routine every time I remove something inappropriate on here.

Hell, the time before this one, it wasn't even me that removed the post, and I'm still the one that ended up in the long, drawn out, pointless argument.

Anyway, that's the last I'm saying on the subject. It's more than I should've bothered saying anyway, and ultimately this is an off topic discussion in this thread anyway.

Gosh, I cant fathom ANY of that....(sarcasm)

#21 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:37 AM

If someone talks to me like a child I will treat them like a child. Its the internet, who really gives a **** lol

I can dig that lol

• -richard likes this

#22 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:57 AM

take some of this...

Vagisil.jpg

pint-of-beer.jpg

Buy a dozen of this remedy for yourself. You need to use them time and time again.

• -richard likes this
It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta

#23 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:07 AM

Buy a dozen of this remedy for yourself. You need to use them time and time again.

How-Awesome-I-Am.png

#24 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:45 AM

How-Awesome-I-Am.png

That is because this ointment is not supposed to be used for ears Sir. 

• -richard and OfWolfandMan like this
It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta

#25 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:48 AM

That is because this ointment is not supposed to be used for ears Sir. 

****, thats what I get for not reading the directions!!

• KOOKORK likes this

#26 StocktonOverrated

StocktonOverrated
  • Free
  • 751 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:37 PM

I still say beer a necessity of life.  There is nothing wrong with saying (or portraying) that.