The Way the Situation in Ferguson is Being Handled

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 Megasoup

Megasoup
  • Free
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:16 PM

This thread is not about whether or not the cop shooting an unarmed teenager was in the right or wrong.  All of that hinges on a critical question; was the teen a threat to his life?  Autopsy reports have come in and they do seem to dispute the story about the struggle inside the car, as there was no gunpowder found on the body, which points out that all the shots were at long range.  The definitive test, a test which would absolutely make all of these questions clear, is whether or not gunpowder was found on Michael Brown's clothing.  Mysteriously, this clothing cannot be found.  

So, we will never know.

So, let's not argue about things that would require speculation or faith in things that cannot be proven.  If we had access to this one critical fact (whether or not Brown was surrendering or attacking the much smaller police officer,) I think we would all agree if the cop was in the right or wrong.

This is about how those in power are handling the public relations fiasco.  The police in military garb, the nonstop tear-gassing of protesters (protesters are not to be confused with looters,) the curfews, the delay in releasing the police officers name (our criminal justice system regular releases names of perpetrators that commit horrendous and despicable crimes, completely disregarding any harm that the suspect may endure in the aftermath.  So, their logic is erroneous.)  All of it...there's much more.

This is what this thread is about.  It's not about the cop.  It's not about Michael Brown, either.

TLDR?  Check out this video with John Oliver from "Last Week Tonight."  It's extremely interesting and will get us all on the same page with what's going on.  

Edited by Megasoup, 19 August 2014 - 02:24 PM.

Member of the People's Freedom Movement

#2 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,233 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:29 PM

Be careful now. I'm not reading all that, so I don't know what you're talking about.

But you just got unbant from being bant for racism. So be careful, MegasPoop.

The P4P #1 in forum betting.

Betting record: 32-1, 2 NC     ·    Active bets: 3-0

***Next Best Thing season one champion***

53069298-e01b-4e42-b52f-e5f3a54e5478_zps

Lmao cashflow took his soul, literally.

#3 Megasoup

Megasoup
  • Free
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:35 PM

Be careful now. I'm not reading all that, so I don't know what you're talking about.

No one here believes I'm racist, so I'm not worried about that.  This is the biggest story in the U.S., right now.  It's sorta' getting overshadowed by the "ice bucket challenge," but years from now, we're going to remember this as a critical moment in this nation's history; we won't remember the good intentions of the poorly-timed "ice bucket challenge."

Watch the video, though.  John Oliver says it way better than I can.  He's also a lot more entertaining than me.

• KOOKORK likes this

#4 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts
  • LocationThe Cuban Can Cheated His Way To Victory Because He Gassed

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:35 PM

the video released of Jones in the convenient store, which really is irrelevant to the case.

That tells me all I need to know about you

(victim is seen on video just minutes prior to his death in a strong army robbery, dope had been found to be in his system  - yet all of that is somehow "irrelavent" to his altercation with the police...SMDH...)

• TwennyFo likes this

ronda-rousey-eyes-135-division-1_origina

#5 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,233 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:38 PM

All I know is: St. Louis cops popped another guy in the street today, so me and Soup will be looting the **** out of Best Buy tonight. Hit his inbox for info on some goods.

• juice64011, TwennyFo and OfWolfandMan like this

#6 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:39 PM

All I know is: St. Louis cops popped another guy in the street today, so me and Soup will be looting the **** out of Best Buy tonight. Hit his inbox for info on some goods.

where's my TV man!!!

• cashfl0w likes this

y5nBXv.jpg

#7 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,233 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:40 PM

where's my TV man!!!

I said Soup's inbox, knee grow.

• juice64011 likes this

#8 Megasoup

Megasoup
  • Free
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:47 PM

That tells me all I need to know about you

(victim is seen on video just minutes prior to his death in a strong army robbery, dope had been found to be in his system  - yet all of that is somehow "irrelavent" to his altercation with the police...SMDH...)

It's irrelevant for a couple reasons.  First off, the cop didn't even connect the robbery with Michael Brown; that was released by the Chief of Police and is undisputed.  Second, if he had known, it's still irrelevant.  Police are not tasked with sentencing suspects and the sentence for shoplifting is not execution by firing squad.  

Finally, this is all irrelevant because that's not the issue we're discussing.  We're discussing the handling of the protesters, the handling of the media and the failure to handle the looters.  Also relevant would be the way the protesters have been handling things (of course, this is thousands and thousands of unorganized individuals with their own minds, agendas and free will.)

• KOOKORK, TwennyFo and StocktonOverrated like this

#9 Megasoup

Megasoup
  • Free
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:49 PM

I am so close to Ferguson, I should have grabbed a TV!   Or, at least some shoes.  I could use a new pair of shoes.

• cashfl0w likes this

#10 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 12:50 PM

I said Soup's inbox, knee grow.

dude, i asked the other day and you said ok  

• cashfl0w likes this

y5nBXv.jpg

#11 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:12 PM

It's irrelevant for a couple reasons.  First off, the cop didn't even connect the robbery with Michael Brown; that was released by the Chief of Police and is undisputed.  Second, if he had known, it's still irrelevant.  Police are not tasked with sentencing suspects and the sentence for shoplifting is not execution by firing squad.  

Finally, this is all irrelevant because that's not the issue we're discussing.  We're discussing the handling of the protesters, the handling of the media and the failure to handle the looters.  Also relevant would be the way the protesters have been handling things (of course, this is thousands and thousands of unorganized individuals with their own minds, agendas and free will.)

1 - it was relavant to Michael Browns behavior. It doesnt matter what the cop knows, if you just robbed a store and see the po po coming after you - your gonna assume they know what you did.

2 - its IS and will REMAIN relavant as it speaks to the context of browns behavior. It doesnt matter how bad ignoramouses wanna ignore facts and context - the ONLY plausible reason people like you want to ignore all this is because you are racist and are pushing an agenda to portray a black person as innocent and a white officer as guilty.

Like I said, I know what kind of person you are, and you are part of the problem. You are human debris.

#12 juice64011

juice64011
  • Free
  • 7,745 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

Considering that people are looting stores, breaking stuff, throwing **** at cops, and carrying guns while threatening to kill officers then it is being handled just fine. All of this BS complaining about tear gas and military vehicles is ****. Protest peacefully and quit looting, breaking ****, or carrying guns and the police would leave you alone. The only reason the curfew was enforced was because people are stealing **** all night.

Also you brought up the autopsy and tried to spin it against the cops. What you fail to mention is that the bullets all hit him from the front which goes against what those initial "eye witnesses" were saying since he wasn't running away. That opens up other scenarios where the shooting was justified.

• Megasoup, KOOKORK, TwennyFo and 2 others like this

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

#13 Megasoup

Megasoup
  • Free
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:47 PM

1 - it was relavant to Michael Browns behavior. It doesnt matter what the cop knows, if you just robbed a store and see the po po coming after you - your gonna assume they know what you did.

2 - its IS and will REMAIN relavant as it speaks to the context of browns behavior. It doesnt matter how bad ignoramouses wanna ignore facts and context - the ONLY plausible reason people like you want to ignore all this is because you are racist and are pushing an agenda to portray a black person as innocent and a white officer as guilty.

Like I said, I know what kind of person you are, and you are part of the problem. You are human debris.

I don't know why you're insisting on talking about the situation between Michael Brown and the police officer who shot him; that's not what this thread is about.  The reasons why I'm ignoring this issue in this thread should be obvious enough.  I think that it's a multi-faceted issue and there are already enough discussions about the case which set off the riots.  

Also, as I originally stated, if we knew one fact, whether or not Michael Brown was struggling with the cop for his weapon, I believe everyone would agree about the justification of the shooting.  We don't know that fact.  

My personal opinion about the shooting; if it was justified (since you care): if he was going for the weapon, the cop needed to shoot him.  If Michael Brown was surrendering, the cop should be charged with murder.  I don't think anyone disagrees with this, so a debate is pointless.

By the way, I think you're pulling my leg when you say you believe I'm racist against white people.  I am white.  

Anyway, there's every reason to address what's going on in Ferguson as opposed to what might or might not have happened in the faceoff between these two knuckleheads (Brown and Officer Wilson.) Trust me, this thread will get a lot more interesting if we take a look at the bigger picture.

#14 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:52 PM

I don't know why you're insisting on talking about the situation between Michael Brown and the police officer who shot him; that's not what this thread is about.  The reasons why I'm ignoring this issue in this thread should be obvious enough.  I think that it's a multi-faceted issue and there are already enough discussions about the case which set off the riots.  

Also, as I originally stated, if we knew one fact, whether or not Michael Brown was struggling with the cop for his weapon, I believe everyone would agree about the justification of the shooting.  We don't know that fact.  

My personal opinion about the shooting; if it was justified (since you care): if he was going for the weapon, the cop needed to shoot him.  If Michael Brown was surrendering, the cop should be charged with murder.  I don't think anyone disagrees with this, so a debate is pointless.

By the way, I think you're pulling my leg when you say you believe I'm racist against white people.  I am white.  

Anyway, there's every reason to address what's going on in Ferguson as opposed to what might or might not have happened in the faceoff between these two knuckleheads (Brown and Officer Wilson.) Trust me, this thread will get a lot more interesting if we take a look at the bigger picture.

IDGAF what you want it to be about - YOU are the one who made certain statements that I am disputing. Deal with it.

If you dont want to discuss the matter then either dont mention it or leave it open to opposing views, dont say "this is true/false...but that doesnt matter". By making a declarative statement as such you are making a case for it based on said reasoning.

#15 Megasoup

Megasoup
  • Free
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:52 PM

Considering that people are looting stores, breaking stuff, throwing **** at cops, and carrying guns while threatening to kill officers then it is being handled just fine. All of this BS complaining about tear gas and military vehicles is ****. Protest peacefully and quit looting, breaking ****, or carrying guns and the police would leave you alone. The only reason the curfew was enforced was because people are stealing **** all night.

Also you brought up the autopsy and tried to spin it against the cops. What you fail to mention is that the bullets all hit him from the front which goes against what those initial "eye witnesses" were saying since he wasn't running away. That opens up other scenarios where the shooting was justified.

Thank God someone mostly stayed on topic.

Anyway, it seems that you've addressed something very relevant; the looting.  The looting is the reason for the massive police presence?  That seems about right.  I think we can all agree that looting should be stopped.

The thing a lot of people aren't aware of is that there have been no efforts to curb this behavior.  The police are confronting the protesters, not the looters.  That's crazy, right?

By the way, the autopsy doesn't conflict the statements of the eyewitnesses.  They didn't say Brown was running away, they said he was surrendering.  Therefore, it would make sense that he was hit in the front. 

#16 Megasoup

Megasoup
  • Free
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 01:56 PM

IDGAF what you want it to be about - YOU are the one who made certain statements that I am disputing. Deal with it.

If you dont want to discuss the matter then either dont mention it or leave it open to opposing views, dont say "this is true/false...but that doesnt matter". By making a declarative statement as such you are making a case for it based on said reasoning.

I think you're an intelligent person.  I believe you must have misread something I wrote.  Or maybe I didn't write something clearly.  Was there a statement about the shooting that was incorrect or opinion based so that it's open for you to dispute it?  If so, clear it up for me and I will change the OP.

#17 juice64011

juice64011
  • Free
  • 7,745 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:02 PM

Thank God someone mostly stayed on topic.

Anyway, it seems that you've addressed something very relevant; the looting.  The looting is the reason for the massive police presence?  That seems about right.  I think we can all agree that looting should be stopped.

The thing a lot of people aren't aware of is that there have been no efforts to curb this behavior.  The police are confronting the protesters, not the looters.  That's crazy, right?

By the way, the autopsy doesn't conflict the statements of the eyewitnesses.  They didn't say Brown was running away, they said he was surrendering.  Therefore, it would make sense that he was hit in the front. 

I initially heard that they were saying that he was running away. The man Brown was with initially said he ran and hid behind a car but as far as I know there wasn't evidence to back that up. I caught a little this weekend and I heard about the cops not stopping the looters and protesters actually talking a few people out of pulling guns on cops and trying to stop looters. That was first hand from a reporter that witnessed those things. I heard the cops aren't stopping looters because they thought it would incite more violence from the crowds or lead to more violent conflicts with citizens. I could see that being an issue. At the same time if I as a store owner I would defend my store all night if need be.  

MMA Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 3 Champion
UFC Prediction Tournament 4 Champion
Official JP24 Prediction League (2012) Champion

#18 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:11 PM

I think you're an intelligent person.  I believe you must have misread something I wrote.  Or maybe I didn't write something clearly.  Was there a statement about the shooting that was incorrect or opinion based so that it's open for you to dispute it?  If so, clear it up for me and I will change the OP.

So, their logic is erroneous,) the video released of Jones in the convenient store, which really is irrelevant to the case.

^^^ Then you shouldnt have included/said this

By doing so you made a point you wanted to ignore relavant

#19 Megasoup

Megasoup
  • Free
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:21 PM

I initially heard that they were saying that he was running away. The man Brown was with initially said he ran and hid behind a car but as far as I know there wasn't evidence to back that up. I caught a little this weekend and I heard about the cops not stopping the looters and protesters actually talking a few people out of pulling guns on cops and trying to stop looters. That was first hand from a reporter that witnessed those things. I heard the cops aren't stopping looters because they thought it would incite more violence from the crowds or lead to more violent conflicts with citizens. I could see that being an issue. At the same time if I as a store owner I would defend my store all night if need be.  

Oh, well I wouldn't rely on the word of Brown's accomplice!  That dude is a goddamn criminal!  

I think it's possible that the police might have been told not to stop the looters because that would incite more violence, as you stated.  If you ask me, I think that's an example of how this situation has been mismanaged.  

Dude, you're keeping the true spirit of this thread alive! 

#20 Megasoup

Megasoup
  • Free
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:23 PM

^^^ Then you shouldnt have included/said this

By doing so you made a point you wanted to ignore relavant

Maybe.  I can see where you're coming from...bringing something up and saying that we aren't supposed to talk about it seems like some sort of biased parlor trick.   I disagree on the merits that I was trying to build a platform on what we're discussing, but I'll change the OP for you.

Edited by Megasoup, 19 August 2014 - 02:24 PM.

#21 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,233 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:39 PM

Oh, well I wouldn't rely on the word of Brown's accomplice!  That dude is a goddamn criminal!  

I think it's possible that the police might have been told not to stop the looters because that would incite more violence, as you stated.  If you ask me, I think that's an example of how this situation has been mismanaged.  

Dude, you're keeping the true spirit of this thread alive! 

Indeed.

There are flaws in the witnesses stories. I could pick them apart and I'm just a suspicious boyfriend, not even a prosecuting attorney. lol...

First witness, friend who was with Brown: Says he began running during the scuffle. Then somehow he managed to see every shot and every action in the altercation with his friend and the officer? Negative. He heard another witness's account and doctored his story to match it.

Second witness, girl from the porch: Says the cop lunged out the window and grabbed Brown by the neck. Can you imagine how far he had to leap to get out the window? He most certainly had to be in park or his car would've idled him straight out of the window during that scuffle. Second she says somehow he pulled Brown into the front seat on top of him, shot him, Brown turned to run, got shot again, and then stopped with his hands up, only to be shot the fatal time in the back of the head.

Forensics say every shot was to the front. Even the Brown family's own forensic pathologist, who technically didn't even state the trajectories of the bullets say it was all to the front. The Brown family lawyer, Benjamin Crump, keeps saying there were six shots. That's technically never been proven, because if Brown's hands were up, there could be multiple entrance and exit wounds from the same bullet.

Edited by cashfl0w, 19 August 2014 - 02:40 PM.

• TwennyFo likes this

#22 Megasoup

Megasoup
  • Free
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:05 PM

Indeed.

There are flaws in the witnesses stories. I could pick them apart and I'm just a suspicious boyfriend, not even a prosecuting attorney. lol...

First witness, friend who was with Brown: Says he began running during the scuffle. Then somehow he managed to see every shot and every action in the altercation with his friend and the officer? Negative. He heard another witness's account and doctored his story to match it.

Second witness, girl from the porch: Says the cop lunged out the window and grabbed Brown by the neck. Can you imagine how far he had to leap to get out the window? He most certainly had to be in park or his car would've idled him straight out of the window during that scuffle. Second she says somehow he pulled Brown into the front seat on top of him, shot him, Brown turned to run, got shot again, and then stopped with his hands up, only to be shot the fatal time in the back of the head.

Forensics say every shot was to the front. Even the Brown family's own forensic pathologist, who technically didn't even state the trajectories of the bullets say it was all to the front. The Brown family lawyer, Benjamin Crump, keeps saying there were six shots. That's technically never been proven, because if Brown's hands were up, there could be multiple entrance and exit wounds from the same bullet.

It's mystery!  People are intrigued with mystery!  This is why I cannot get people to talk about the riots in Ferguson and the mismanagement by those in charge,  a relevant thing that is happening as we speak.  People want to solve the puzzle about what happened in the moments leading up to Officer Wilson shooting Michael Brown!

Mystery!

By the way, there were three autopsies.  All three have concluded that Michael Brown was shot six times at a distance, as there was no evidence of gunpowder, and that he was facing Officer Wilson.  

#23 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,233 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:09 PM

It's mystery!  People are intrigued with mystery!  This is why I cannot get people to talk about the riots in Ferguson and the mismanagement by those in charge,  a relevant thing that is happening as we speak.  People want to solve the puzzle about what happened in the moments leading up to Officer Wilson shooting Michael Brown!

Mystery!

By the way, there were three autopsies.  All three have concluded that Michael Brown was shot six times at a distance, as there was no evidence of gunpowder, and that he was facing Officer Wilson.  

Right. So the "eye witnesses" need some glasses ASAP.

I ignored the topic of mismanagement by police because there's not much more to say. Of course they mismanaged it. Once you allow people to loot one time, you can virtually guarantee a repeat. Until they arrest every person openly breaking the law in public (I.E. the guy trying to light a building on fire last night), they'll never weed out the criminals.

#24 Megasoup

Megasoup
  • Free
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:14 PM

Right. So the "eye witnesses" need some glasses ASAP.

I ignored the topic of mismanagement by police because there's not much more to say. Of course they mismanaged it. Once you allow people to loot one time, you can virtually guarantee a repeat. Until they arrest every person openly breaking the law in public (I.E. the guy trying to light a building on fire last night), they'll never weed out the criminals.

Yeah, but what's wrong with "arresting every person who is openly breaking the law in public?"  Isn't that their job?

#25 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:38 PM

You have an obsession about twisting members name and make it ugly brother, why? 

It was OK if you was cool if others twisted your name to something ugly, but you are not. 

It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta

#26 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,233 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:43 PM

Yeah, but what's wrong with "arresting every person who is openly breaking the law in public?"  Isn't that their job?

I think you misunderstood me.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that. If I go do half the **** these people are getting away with, I'd get bodyslammed by a cop after he tazed and pepper-sprayed me. Then I'd get put in prison after 10 court dates where I paid a lawyer out the nose.

The militarization of the American police is disgusting, but why weren't we discussing it when they were buying the mine-resistant vehicles? I'm going to ignore it when there are retarded people out there armed, and shooting at them. Let's discuss it when it's not apparently necessary.

You have an obsession about twisting members name and make it ugly brother, why? 

It was OK if you was cool if others twisted your name to something ugly, but you are not. 

Poo****, I don't even know what you mean, bruh.

#27 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 03:59 PM

I think you misunderstood me.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that. If I go do half the **** these people are getting away with, I'd get bodyslammed by a cop after he tazed and pepper-sprayed me. Then I'd get put in prison after 10 court dates where I paid a lawyer out the nose.

The militarization of the American police is disgusting, but why weren't we discussing it when they were buying the mine-resistant vehicles? I'm going to ignore it when there are retarded people out there armed, and shooting at them. Let's discuss it when it's not apparently necessary.

Poo****, I don't even know what you mean, bruh.

You are not stupid, that much I know about you.

The funny thing is that you mostly try to find the weak and vulnerable  members of the forum and bully them. I haven't seen you doing this name twist to Alpha members. 

I said what I wanted to say, the rest is just wasting my time and yours. You won't gain respect by this behavior here  . We have butt our heads against each other once before and we can do it again if you like. I am not interested but am not afraid to do so either bruh.

It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.

#28 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,233 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:19 PM

You are not stupid, that much I know about you.

The funny thing is that you mostly try to find the weak and vulnerable  members of the forum and bully them. I haven't seen you doing this name twist to Alpha members. 

I said what I wanted to say, the rest is just wasting my time and yours. You won't gain respect by this behavior here  . We have butt our heads against each other once before and we can do it again if you like. I am not interested but am not afraid to do so either bruh.

Who the **** is an "Alpha" member?? Go find me and Canster going at it in 100 threads. Or CanWest. Or TUF.

Those are the only people I might consider to be "Alpha" members and all that means is that they express their opinions openly and freely just like I do, and I surely have gone at it with them plenty of times and murdered their names just the same as they murdered mine.

Am I supposed to be scared of people on the internet??

#29 Megasoup

Megasoup
  • Free
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:34 PM

Who the **** is an "Alpha" member?? Go find me and Canster going at it in 100 threads. Or CanWest. Or TUF.

Those are the only people I might consider to be "Alpha" members and all that means is that they express their opinions openly and freely just like I do, and I surely have gone at it with them plenty of times and murdered their names just the same as they murdered mine.

I debate this.  Few have been so bold as I have in expressing themselves openly and freely.

• cashfl0w likes this

#30 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:50 PM

In every case you mentioned , you were not initiator but the defender bro.

Ps: I like the list of members you mentioned but any list of alphas without 12er and carnages is not complete.

#31 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:03 PM

Those are the only people I might consider to be "Alpha" members 

**** you

• cashfl0w likes this

y5nBXv.jpg

#32 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,233 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:41 PM

In every case you mentioned , you were not initiator but the defender bro.

Ps: I like the list of members you mentioned but any list of alphas without 12er and carnages is not complete.

****s jock my ****. What do you want me to do? I mean... that is exactly we got into this, right? I commented to Soup, and you cried.

**** you

I meant people that openly tear up over me. 

But uhh.. **** you too.

• -richard likes this

#33 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:02 PM

****s jock my ****. What do you want me to do? I mean... that is exactly we got into this, right? I commented to Soup, and you cried.

I meant people that openly tear up over me. 

But uhh.. **** you too.

You think you are the bully in this forum,you are not. Gaining genuine respect in this forum is not as east as you think. 

#34 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,233 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:04 PM

You think you are the bully in this forum,you are not. Gaining genuine respect in this forum is not as east as you think. 

It's literally impossible to bully people over the internet.

• TwennyFo likes this

#35 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 5,941 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:06 PM

That's the dumbest thing you've said! Some people have feels you know
  • KOOKORK and cashfl0w like this

y5nBXv.jpg

#36 StocktonOverrated

StocktonOverrated
  • Free
  • 751 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:08 PM

I feel bullied by your avatar.  "Razor Ramone" was a very intimidating man.  He almost beat Hulk Hogan once.

• TwennyFo, Polo, -richard and 1 other like this

#37 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,233 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:08 PM

That's the dumbest thing you've said! Some people have feels you know

No. I told my nephews that they're **** if they get bullied over the internet. The oldest one is 7 years old.

If they can handle being told that, Poo**** and the babies can too.

• -richard likes this

#38 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,233 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:11 PM

I feel bullied by your avatar.  "Razor Ramone" was a very intimidating man.  He almost beat Hulk Hogan once.

I understand, man. Razor Ramon killed somebody way back in the day. Some **** got out of line at a strip club and got handled.

That's how the **** Razor Ramon gets down!

#39 classicboxer

classicboxer

Senior Forum Contributor

• Free
  • 12,458 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:38 PM

In the Rodney King riots the store owners stopped the looting after a couple of days by arming themselves and protecting their stores.

• TwennyFo and cashfl0w like this
Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors

#40 Megasoup

Megasoup
  • Free
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:44 AM

In the Rodney King riots the store owners stopped the looting after a couple of days by arming themselves and protecting their stores.

They've been doing that here, too.  

On a different note, and this may surprise a lot of people on here, I don't necessarily support this movement.  It's pointless.  I don't think most, if any, of the people involved in the protest have really thought it through.  I mean, a not-really-innocent-but-unarmed-and-certainly-didn't-deserve-to-die teenager got shot.  That's bad.  But is there an end-game here?  Is there a thing that the protesters want to accomplish?  Has it been defined?  Has anyone stated a demand?  Do they even have an agenda?

I mean, it's not like a labor-union strike or a even a anti-war demonstration.  I mean, there's no organization, no spokesperson...it's just a bunch of people.  Heck, they don't even have signs, for the most part.  Absolutely nothing is going to be achieved out of this.  And I cannot support such an obvious exercise in futility.  

• cashfl0w likes this

#41 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 4,233 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:50 AM

They've been doing that here, too.  

On a different note, and this may surprise a lot of people on here, I don't necessarily support this movement.  It's pointless.  I don't think most, if any, of the people involved in the protest have really thought it through.  I mean, a not-really-innocent-but-unarmed-and-certainly-didn't-deserve-to-die teenager got shot.  That's bad.  But is there an end-game here?  Is there a thing that the protesters want to accomplish?  Has it been defined?  Has anyone stated a demand?  Do they even have an agenda?

I mean, it's not like a labor-union strike or a even a anti-war demonstration.  I mean, there's no organization, no spokesperson...it's just a bunch of people.  Heck, they don't even have signs, for the most part.  Absolutely nothing is going to be achieved out of this.  And I cannot support such an obvious exercise in futility.  

Doesn't surprise me in the least. I give you a hard time, but you're not stupid.

These people out there protesting were protesting on the pretense that an unarmed boy was shot dead while standing with his arms in the air, after trying to run away from a cop. Once people realized that Brown is neither the person they made him out to be, nor innocent in this entire situation, they should've taken their asses home. 

You can visibly see Brown interacting with the gas station owner as he leans across and steals the entire case of Swishers. That is new school ghettoness on a level not seen before. I grew up in the hood, and the first thing I said was "Where the **** do they do that at?". 

The sad part to me is that these people are so lost in life that they don't even understand the protests will eventually peter out with little to no change on their environment, besides far less businesses open in their neighborhood due to the looting and vandalism.

• KOOKORK and TwennyFo like this

#42 Polo

Polo

GOAT

• Free
  • 14,023 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:48 AM