Photo

How does Anthony Johnson think he is going to beat Ryan Bader when he couldnt even finish dan hardy in a wrestling match

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 drthunder

drthunder
  • Free
  • 26 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:30 AM

How does Anthony Johnson think he is going to beat Ryan Bader when he couldnt even finish dan hardy in a wrestling match fight.

#2 MGun

MGun

GOAT

• Free
  • 4,922 posts
  • Locationnone of your godamn business

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:32 AM

mcmod ban this troll alt

• KOOKORK, 12er, TUF and 3 others like this

#3 NoCakeForYaya

NoCakeForYaya
  • Free
  • 783 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 09:40 AM

1, That was years ago.

2, He is considerably better now.

3, Bader is a can.

Take your pick from those. 

• 12er, FINISHxHIM, skillandpower and 1 other like this

#4 carnages41

carnages41
  • Free
  • 40,975 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 10:30 AM

Whitepage would destroy him easily

• ShannonRitch1p4p, 12er, Polo and 2 others like this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last one to post wins- Winner
UFC Forum Fight Camp- Winner
UFC PREDICTIONS TOURNAMENT 5 - unofficial winner

#5 Megasoup

Megasoup
  • Free
  • 3,203 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 04:52 PM

How does Anthony Johnson think he is going to beat Ryan Bader when he couldnt even finish dan hardy in a wrestling match fight.

What are you talking about?  Dan Hardy is a bad mofo.  GSP couldn't even finish him.

Wait a minute...

• skillandpower likes this
Member of the People's Freedom Movement

#6 zaksame

zaksame
  • Free
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:18 PM

If you remember he almost passed out trying to cut weight,he couldn't even come close versus Vitor.I have cut far less weight than these guys do and feel sick to my stomach and definitely not like fighting so imagine how it would be cutting or trying to cut 30-40 lbs in a very short period of time and 15--20 lbs on weigh in day.

The UFC proves how lame they are and what LITTLE they do for cleaning up the sport,they COULD end all this weight cutting nonsense but choose not to,so it remains a game of who can cut the most weight and still fight.

Geesh just look at the Vitor fight,he man handled him for about 1 minute then completely gassed out and he never even made weight.

• Weidman_Te_GOAT likes this
Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.

#7 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,280 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:33 PM

you are talking about the time Lincoln was the president. we talk about today. 

• MGun likes this
It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta

#8 12er

12er

The King of everything else.

• Free
  • 18,621 posts
  • LocationNorth Ameristralia

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:49 AM

Whitepage would destroy him easily

**** off troll. 

• carnages41 and FINISHxHIM like this

I am forwarding this thread to the Federal Communications Commision, and will keep them up to date as to how the admins of this site have dealt with this threat of identity theft and internet security.

It is time for something to be done, even if it means going over heads.

#9 Weidman_Te_GOAT

Weidman_Te_GOAT
  • Free
  • 4,374 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:13 AM

How does Anthony Johnson think he is going to beat Ryan Bader when he couldnt even finish dan hardy in a wrestlingmatch fight.

28dez2013-chris-weidman-golpeia-anderson

#10 Weidman_Te_GOAT

Weidman_Te_GOAT
  • Free
  • 4,374 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:13 AM

How does Anthony Johnson think he is going to beat Ryan Bader when he couldnt even finish dan hardy in a wrestlingmatch fight.

28dez2013-chris-weidman-golpeia-anderson

#11 Pigs_on_the_Wing

Pigs_on_the_Wing
  • Free
  • 14,962 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:18 AM

lol

I despise the UFC for spreading the cards so thin and having events so often. THe hype and anticipation for some of these fights could be unbelievable. Instead we have sub par events creeping up on me 6 times a month to the point i don't even know who's fighting when anymore. Instead we have a system where its damn near impossible to create big stars of the sport. They just don't give enough time to stop and get invested in these fighters.

If im watching the NFL i don't want to see CFL level teams along side them. I want the premier of football and i won't get that with the CFL. Yet the UFC has decided to do the equivalent of this.

#12 Pigs_on_the_Wing

Pigs_on_the_Wing
  • Free
  • 14,962 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 10:18 AM

koshcheck out wrestled him.

Bader would throw him for 5.

I despise the UFC for spreading the cards so thin and having events so often. THe hype and anticipation for some of these fights could be unbelievable. Instead we have sub par events creeping up on me 6 times a month to the point i don't even know who's fighting when anymore. Instead we have a system where its damn near impossible to create big stars of the sport. They just don't give enough time to stop and get invested in these fighters.

If im watching the NFL i don't want to see CFL level teams along side them. I want the premier of football and i won't get that with the CFL. Yet the UFC has decided to do the equivalent of this.

#13 bluesy

bluesy
  • Free
  • 2,938 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:06 AM

Because Rumble souped himself up and now runs on God Mode.

• StompGrind likes this

#14 AxeMurduh

AxeMurduh
  • Free
  • 2,448 posts
  • LocationEastern City North West

Posted 21 August 2014 - 11:10 AM

163_Anthony_Johnson_vs_Lil_Nog.0_cinema_

One uppercut

axmurdad_zpsf1f721ad.png

#15 skillandpower

skillandpower
  • Free
  • 1,361 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 02:03 PM

I honestly think AJ and Bader are being overated AT THIS MOMENT. If you really think about it, neither of these 2 guys have done much.

Beating Davis and LIL NOG (please give me a break Lil Nog ...) shouldnt be something to brag about. Beating Feijao and OSP and a boring decision shouldnt be a reason to brag about either.

Obviously, its not their fault because those were the fights available, I understand that.

Anyways, AJ and Bader makes perfect sense right now and I think its very 50/50 and hard to call.

#16 GoToGuy

GoToGuy
  • Free
  • 5,592 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:44 AM

I honestly think AJ and Bader are being overated AT THIS MOMENT. If you really think about it, neither of these 2 guys have done much.

Beating Davis and LIL NOG (please give me a break Lil Nog ...) shouldnt be something to brag about. Beating Feijao and OSP and a boring decision shouldnt be a reason to brag about either.

Obviously, its not their fault because those were the fights available, I understand that.

Anyways, AJ and Bader makes perfect sense right now and I think its very 50/50 and hard to call.

Lol, no. They're both good fighters. Did they beat your favorite fighter?

Phil was and currently is a top LHW so it's a good win. AJ beating Lil Nog isn't a big deal to me either but that's what the crappy match making gave him and most of us expected Lil Nog to get injured like always. That was a mismatch. Bader's wins were less convincing but he did win.

If you understand, then why put them down for something they have no control over?

It's okay but I have AJ above Bader right now and I think he needs a higher opponent. Gus would be awesome if he chooses to fight again. 50/50? IDK, seems like AJ will bring the beast mode and crush Bader. If Davis couldn't LnP him what makes you think Bader will? 60/40 at worst for Rumble to win.

#17 Homoplataypus

Homoplataypus

#1 KELGOAT fan

• Free
  • 5,828 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:55 AM

Lol, no. They're both good fighters. Did they beat your favorite fighter?

Phil was and currently is a top LHW so it's a good win. AJ beating Lil Nog isn't a big deal to me either but that's what the crappy match making gave him and most of us expected Lil Nog to get injured like always. That was a mismatch. Bader's wins were less convincing but he did win.

If you understand, then why put them down for something they have no control over?

It's okay but I have AJ above Bader right now and I think he needs a higher opponent. Gus would be awesome if he chooses to fight again. 50/50? IDK, seems like AJ will bring the beast mode and crush Bader. If Davis couldn't LnP him what makes you think Bader will? 60/40 at worst for Rumble to win.

This.

Smashing Prayvis for an entire fight and avoiding EVERY SINGLE one of his TDs is impressive to me. That's something the vaunted Macheater couldn't do (and so many hang from his nuts on here).

As for Lil Nog, RumGOAT did exactly what he was supposed to do- run through him with ease. That's something the vaunted Hashad couldn't do (and so many hang from his nuts on here).

Stop the hate on Rumble. He was an idiot and weight cutting disgrace before. That time is over. He's been drinking his protein shakes and has now morphed into the LHW/HW powerhouse he should have been all along.

The guy is calling everyone and their mother out in two divisions. He's got balls of black steel. We should be praising a guy like that, who seemingly can actually back up the tough talk, in a time where so many fighters try to angle for a certain favorable match ups or duck the hard competition.

RumGOD- coming for a strap near you 2015
!!! WAR KELGOAT
!!! WAR MAIA
!!! WAR WEIDMAN
!!! WAR RUMBLE
!!! WAR SAUNDERS The Omoplata King
homosig_zpsa86860ba.png

#18 Polo

Polo

GOAT

• Free
  • 14,031 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:42 AM

This.

Smashing Prayvis for an entire fight and avoiding EVERY SINGLE one of his TDs is impressive to me. That's something the vaunted Macheater couldn't do (and so many hang from his nuts on here).

As for Lil Nog, RumGOAT did exactly what he was supposed to do- run through him with ease. That's something the vaunted Hashad couldn't do (and so many hang from his nuts on here).

Stop the hate on Rumble. He was an idiot and weight cutting disgrace before. That time is over. He's been drinking his protein shakes and has now morphed into the LHW/HW powerhouse he should have been all along.

The guy is calling everyone and their mother out in two divisions. He's got balls of black steel. We should be praising a guy like that, who seemingly can actually back up the tough talk, in a time where so many fighters try to angle for a certain favorable match ups or duck the hard competition.

RumGOD- coming for a strap near you 2015

Pls Wedo's_Servant, Wedo's Servant pls :(

• MGun likes this

408060344.jpg

Daniel Cormier turns fans into retards.

#19 Homoplataypus

Homoplataypus

#1 KELGOAT fan

• Free
  • 5,828 posts
  • LocationBoston

Posted 22 August 2014 - 09:53 AM

Pls Wedo's_Servant, Wedo's Servant pls :(

Stop living in the past Brolo.

Do you have anything of merit to add to this conversation or are you just taking care of your daily Omo trolling?
  • Polo likes this
!!! WAR KELGOAT
!!! WAR MAIA
!!! WAR WEIDMAN
!!! WAR RUMBLE
!!! WAR SAUNDERS The Omoplata King
homosig_zpsa86860ba.png