Sign in to follow this  
RONDA_#1_p4p

JBJ needs to put DC in his place.

DC has a history of being ****ty at weigh ins and press conferences. This isn't the first time he acted a fool. I can think of 2 other incidents right now.

• Like 1

It is the other way around,Jones has been the arrogant one and ALWAYS FAKE.I think most like an honest for real person and Jones is not that guy.

As a fighter,i respect Jones ,he is or has been smarter than all the rest but DC is a more respectful person and more honest.DC has also struggled to get his title shots in the UFC even though he has proven himself while other losers got vaulted immediate title shots or title contender fights.

DC is going to hold a belt in one of these divisions but Jones might not be the guy as his reach imo is going to be too much for DC.Without that reach DC would imo destroy Jones ...EASILY but of course that is a coulda,shoulda scenario,the reach is what it is and Jones is the best because of it.

Jones' pillow fists ain't putting anybody in their place and he WON'T out-wrestle DC.

We need to get a forum wide bet started up for this fight. JBJ is going to get mugged.

It is the other way around,Jones has been the arrogant one and ALWAYS FAKE.I think most like an honest for real person and Jones is not that guy.

As a fighter,i respect Jones ,he is or has been smarter than all the rest but DC is a more respectful person and more honest.DC has also struggled to get his title shots in the UFC even though he has proven himself while other losers got vaulted immediate title shots or title contender fights.

DC is going to hold a belt in one of these divisions but Jones might not be the guy as his reach imo is going to be too much for DC.Without that reach DC would imo destroy Jones ...EASILY but of course that is a coulda,shoulda scenario,the reach is what it is and Jones is the best because of it.

How did DC prove himself?