y5nBXv.jpg

#2 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,497 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:28 PM

TLDW

• carnages41 and OfWolfandMan like this
It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta

#3 -Richard

-Richard
  • Free
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:30 PM

TLDW

uneducated fool

• waikru likes this

y5nBXv.jpg

#4 12er

12er

Level 99 keyboard warrior

• Free
  • 21,529 posts
  • LocationBat Country

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:58 PM

How did this guy not disappear yet?

Lol, 12er is simply a master at straw-man arguments. He probably has a degree, maybe even a PHD in them and they tend to work spectacularly well on a forum such as this.

For that reason, i never take him on (well, i did once, but had to go on holiday for a week to recuperate even though my guy won)

This. As demonstrated by me and Polo, writing Potato in the thread about nothing is worth 9 likes.  So what 12er has achieved through hard graft and a rich tapestry of diverse and entertaining posts can be achieved by posting potato 1400 times.  Where's the justice in that?

Self-likes are also to be condemned.  That's like having a bicep implant instead of working them preacher's!

#5 -Richard

-Richard
  • Free
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:59 PM

How did this guy not disappear yet?

Which one lol

• Bezerker101 and OfWolfandMan like this

y5nBXv.jpg

#6 12er

12er

Level 99 keyboard warrior

• Free
  • 21,529 posts
  • LocationBat Country

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:01 PM

Which one lol

That terrorist sympathizer. I want Hannity to disappear as well, but not in the same way. 

Edited by 12er, 28 August 2014 - 04:01 PM.

• OfWolfandMan likes this

Lol, 12er is simply a master at straw-man arguments. He probably has a degree, maybe even a PHD in them and they tend to work spectacularly well on a forum such as this.

For that reason, i never take him on (well, i did once, but had to go on holiday for a week to recuperate even though my guy won)

This. As demonstrated by me and Polo, writing Potato in the thread about nothing is worth 9 likes.  So what 12er has achieved through hard graft and a rich tapestry of diverse and entertaining posts can be achieved by posting potato 1400 times.  Where's the justice in that?

Self-likes are also to be condemned.  That's like having a bicep implant instead of working them preacher's!

#7 -Richard

-Richard
  • Free
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 28 August 2014 - 04:05 PM

That terrorist sympathizer. I want Hannity to disappear as well, but not in the same way. 

Why we allow that guy to spew his **** in this country is beyond me?

Hannity is no better, they can both go the same way for all i care. 

• juice64011, waikru, TwennyFo and 3 others like this

y5nBXv.jpg

#8 Bezerker101

Bezerker101

Zerk

• Free
  • 4,193 posts
  • LocationCebu

Posted 28 August 2014 - 05:35 PM

Why we allow that guy to spew his **** in this country is beyond me?

Hannity is no better, they can both go the same way for all i care. 

I'm about to watch this now, but off the top of my head "Sharia will be the law in U.K."

... where are the women's lib organizations that have been up our white asses for the last

100 years ?

• TheSinisterUrge, TwennyFo, Hellequin and 4 others like this

#9 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 688 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:19 PM

Hannity might lay it on a bit thick and his anti Obama rhetoric (altho mostly true) can be tedious and repetitive but.............................. if you want a heads up on whats up in the world of radical Islam, Hannitys your man.

Hannity seeks out the **** that the MSM will try to cover up or ignore all together, why he gets such bad press is beyond me.

As for Choudary, that that **** still breathes is indicative of all that is wrong with Britain today.

#10 StompGrind

StompGrind
  • Free
  • 23,742 posts
  • LocationThe mean streets of Cajun country

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:03 PM

why he gets such bad press is beyond me.

It's because he's a farce news mouthpiece propaganda shill.

Guys like him are far too common in news unfortunately. They tow the company/party line etc. constantly spewing BS rhetoric most of the time with the intent of making someone look bad so their anti view can shine. The way they play the game is not about uncovering truth, gaining understanding or even an agreement to disagree. It's all about marginalizing any and all opposing views in the most polarizing way possible. 

The most annoying thing they do all the time is suggest what the viewer should think. Where it gets gross is the the delivery is almost always completely biased & deceptive by design purposely ignoring a fuller spectrum of the facts to make their angle look better but it's still often a turd when you look at it from different angles. The problem and sad part is the majority of their audience is either too lazy or not smart enough to look at it through any other angle other than the one presented to them. 

Edited by StompGrind, 28 August 2014 - 07:04 PM.

• _MMA_FTW_, TheSinisterUrge, Hellequin and 1 other like this

#11 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 688 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 07:33 PM

Couldn't disagree more Stompgrind. Hannity is no worse than any other presenter. Of course he is playing for ratings hence he plays to his audience, exactly as every other news anchor.

Hannity is unashamedly biased and he does nothing to hide the fact. His invited studio guests bring a wide spectrum of political and social opinions and points of view to debate the stories he and other Fox anchors cover which is kinda why I like Fox, they do not shy from voicing views from both sides of the divide.

Have you got concrete proof that Fox viewers are any more dumb and lazy than viewers of any other news outlet or is that just your bias and a touch of intellectual snobbery.  

• OfWolfandMan likes this

#12 idyb

idyb

SpamGOAT

• Banned
  • 26,240 posts
  • LocationUnknown

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:18 PM

i get my news from fox news

• -Richard and cashfl0w like this

#13 Megasoup

Megasoup

The Salsa Rapist

• Free
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:19 PM

Hannity is so abrasive and polarizing, that I almost find myself siding with this terrorist dude.

Member of the People's Freedom Movement

#14 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 10:38 PM

Guys like him are far too common in news unfortunately. They tow the company/party line etc. constantly spewing BS rhetoric most of the time with the intent of making someone look bad so their anti view can shine. The way they play the game is not about uncovering truth, gaining understanding or even an agreement to disagree. It's all about marginalizing any and all opposing views in the most polarizing way possible. 

The most annoying thing they do all the time is suggest what the viewer should think. Where it gets gross is the the delivery is almost always completely biased & deceptive by design purposely ignoring a fuller spectrum of the facts to make their angle look better but it's still often a turd when you look at it from different angles. The problem and sad part is the majority of their audience is either too lazy or not smart enough to look at it through any other angle other than the one presented to them. 

Second half refers to every media outlet in our country.

Sadly it goes like this:

Foxnews = Republican

MSNBC (and all NBC affiliates) = Democrat

CNN = Democrat

ABC = Democrat

I mean... ABC was the first media organization ever to have an office directly in the White House. MSNBC spends their entire day belittling Republicans and making people seem like aliens for watching Foxnews. To say that Foxnews is wrong for biting back at the other major organizations and purposely responding with the same treatment they're given seems silly to me.

My solution: I watch them all as if they were some type of religious cleric that wants me to convert to their religion. You need to be able to decipher the fact from the bias.

• TwennyFo, Hellequin and OfWolfandMan like this

The P4P #1 in forum betting     ·    Betting record: 38-3, 2 NC

**Gambler's Prediction League Season 3 Champion**     ·    **Next Best Thing Season 1 Champion**

BANHAM IS A CAN.

Shady_Boss wants to sing you a song - http://vid768.photobucket.com/albums/xx328/cashflow247/shady_singing_zpswmuylh03.mp4

#15 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,274 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:47 AM

Second half refers to every media outlet in our country.

Sadly it goes like this:

Foxnews = Republican

MSNBC (and all NBC affiliates) = Democrat

CNN = Democrat

ABC = Democrat

I mean... ABC was the first media organization ever to have an office directly in the White House. MSNBC spends their entire day belittling Republicans and making people seem like aliens for watching Foxnews. To say that Foxnews is wrong for biting back at the other major organizations and purposely responding with the same treatment they're given seems silly to me.

My solution: I watch them all as if they were some type of religious cleric that wants me to convert to their religion. You need to be able to decipher the fact from the bias.

I would consider MSNBC to be affiliated with Democrats but I don't agree with the rest. FOX News produces completely one-sided news that appeals to conservatives and likes to suggest that all of the other news agencies have liberal bias because it increases their viewership. 

FOX News is no victim. They are looked at harshly because they have been erroneous or completely disingenuous in their news coverage. Richard did a thread where all the news agencies were covering Obama getting this award from Israel for being a good partner to the Jewish people, while Fox News put on a special about how Obama was creating a divide between America and the Jewish people. 

The fact is people like to hear stuff that parallels their beliefs and FOX News and MSNBC really feed on that fact to increase viewership.

• _MMA_FTW_, TheSinisterUrge and -Richard like this
On November 16th Hendricks became the real undisputed champion.

"Believe in the beard"

#16 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,274 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:54 AM

There was no practical information to be had in that discussion except that both are ideologues that had no interest in hearing the others perspective. 

• -Richard and StocktonOverrated like this

"Believe in the beard"

#17 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:17 AM

I would consider MSNBC to be affiliated with Democrats but I don't agree with the rest. FOX News produces completely one-sided news that appeals to conservatives and likes to suggest that all of the other news agencies have liberal bias because it increases their viewership. 

FOX News is no victim. They are looked at harshly because they have been erroneous or completely disingenuous in their news coverage. Richard did a thread where all the news agencies were covering Obama getting this award from Israel for being a good partner to the Jewish people, while Fox News put on a special about how Obama was creating a divide between America and the Jewish people. 

The fact is people like to hear stuff that parallels their beliefs and FOX News and MSNBC really feed on that fact to increase viewership.

You need to read between the lines a little better then. Just because CNN allows on a Republican or two to argue their point of view, doesn't mean that they aren't sharply outnumbered in nearly every discussion setting. LZ Granderson, Mo Ivory, etc. You might have one person arguing a side that both of them are arguing against.

And it's downright ludicrous to act like ABC wouldn't be biased towards the Obama regime when they were the first presidency to ever allow a media outlet their own space in the White House.

• TwennyFo and OfWolfandMan like this

The P4P #1 in forum betting     ·    Betting record: 38-3, 2 NC

**Gambler's Prediction League Season 3 Champion**     ·    **Next Best Thing Season 1 Champion**

BANHAM IS A CAN.

Shady_Boss wants to sing you a song - http://vid768.photobucket.com/albums/xx328/cashflow247/shady_singing_zpswmuylh03.mp4

#18 chons

chons
  • Free
  • 5,555 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:49 AM

Kick the one on the left in the taint. Behead the one on the right.

• StompGrind and Hellequin like this

The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, & breeds reptiles of the mind.

#19 Uncle_Polo

Uncle_Polo

GOAT

• Free
  • 15,467 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 06:44 AM

"You are the enemy of free people. You support evil, death, and demise of innocent people. And you support murder and terror. That makes you an enemy of freedom"

Pretty much sums up this video.

• TheSinisterUrge, TwennyFo, Hellequin and 1 other like this

410572181.jpg
408060344.jpg

He looks like a russian rental lady in that pic. Roo paul got it going on YO. Sutan amrull and JJ sitting in a tree K . I . S . S . I . N . G  until training time when rupaul becomes blow up doll BONES.

#20 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 688 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 07:22 AM

Hannity could've handled the interview a little better in my opinion. Knowing Choudary from many previous interviews it seems the best way to play him is to pander to his enormous arrogance and his inflated ego.

Hannity should have played the dhimmi instead of charging at Choudary head on. Like a parent to the wayward child, Choudary loves nothing more than the opportunity to 'educate' us lowly beings on why our perception of radical Islam is completely wrong.

Given even the smallest amount of rope Choudary, with his own words, is ever more than willing to hang himself. Hannity missed the chance to expose him, and his version of Islam for the evil that it is.

Edited by TwennyFo, 29 August 2014 - 07:25 AM.

• Hellequin and Uncle_Polo like this

#21 -Richard

-Richard
  • Free
  • 7,197 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 29 August 2014 - 08:35 AM

Kick the one on the left in the taint. Behead the one on the right.

Cant we behead both????  pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

y5nBXv.jpg

#22 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan

connoisseur of fine bourbon

• Free
  • 2,051 posts
  • LocationThe Cuban Can Gassed & Cheated, but Kennedys ****stache is auto DQ

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:36 PM

Agreed, MSNBC is a pathetic hacktivist organization posing as news.

Fox News, OTOH, at least generally provides opposing views and even has people willing to call out both sides...unlike that other hackivist organization that pretty much serves as a campaign hub for the democratic party.

• TwennyFo likes this

ronda-rousey-buffalo-sponsored-athlete-3

#23 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan

• Free
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:39 PM

I doubt you have ever even watched Fox News for more than 5 minutes....

#24 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan

• Free
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:42 PM

Hannity could've handled the interview a little better in my opinion. Knowing Choudary from many previous interviews it seems the best way to play him is to pander to his enormous arrogance and his inflated ego.

Hannity should have played the dhimmi instead of charging at Choudary head on. Like a parent to the wayward child, Choudary loves nothing more than the opportunity to 'educate' us lowly beings on why our perception of radical Islam is completely wrong.

Given even the smallest amount of rope Choudary, with his own words, is ever more than willing to hang himself. Hannity missed the chance to expose him, and his version of Islam for the evil that it is.

Sorry, but Hannity is perhaps the most useless tool when it comes to political analysis or thoughtful commentary. The way he moans and cries and always seems shocked that someone wont agree with him just makes me wanna throat punch him for giving conservatives a bad name.

• TwennyFo and Hellequin like this

#25 StocktonOverrated

StocktonOverrated
  • Free
  • 751 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:52 PM

Regardless of what your political beliefs may be, the fact that Sean Hannity's most utilized debating tactic is to bully people and talk over people does not help his cause or the cause of conservative-minded people.  There are others in the business much better at debating.

• StompGrind, TwennyFo and Hellequin like this

#26 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan

• Free
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:17 PM

Regardless of what your political beliefs may be, the fact that Sean Hannity's most utilized debating tactic is to bully people and talk over people does not help his cause or the cause of conservative-minded people.  There are others in the business much better at debating.

True, but hes an easy target because hes a right inger/ conservative.

Your argument could aptly be applied to so many on other networks, particularly those of color.

• TwennyFo likes this

#27 StocktonOverrated

StocktonOverrated
  • Free
  • 751 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

True, but hes an easy target because hes a right inger/ conservative.

Your argument could aptly be applied to so many on other networks, particularly those of color.

It is true that Hannity is not the only one.  However, he is one of the bigger offenders and one of Fox's two major prime time draws.

• StompGrind, waikru and Hellequin like this

#28 StompGrind

StompGrind
  • Free
  • 23,742 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:05 PM

Fox News, OTOH, at least generally provides opposing views and even has people willing to call out both sides...unlike that other hackivist organization that pretty much serves as a campaign hub for the democratic party.

ALL of them are hacks and posers.

Fox pretends to provide opposing views but they are famous for being aggressive and strategically screening guess/topics and preparing an ambush and if that doesn't work ( it usually doesn't ) they rudely talk over guest to silence them or get a rise out of them to try to make them to lose their cool and sound dumb then if that isn't working they'll outright cut interviews short when someone is wise to their tactics and makes a valid argument. 

Many of the extreme liberal leaning media are a bit naive and idealistic utopianist but i find the extreme conservatives to be arrogant egotistical lying sacks of crap and they're relentless like narcissitic sociapaths. 

TBH out of the major news outlets Foxnews, NBC & ABC are super extreme with the rhetoric and fakery. 

CNN to me seems to be the most reasonable but only in comparison to them. Even then the only ones i kind of liked is Jack Mccafferty for his rants & Judge Napolitano talking about rights and subjects other networks won't even touch. I also like judge Jeanine because her funny crossed bug eyes cracks me up and her rants are rediculous and hilarious much like Nancy Grace.  The derp face is strong in that one. 

pirro_derp_face-600x338.jpg

• _MMA_FTW_, waikru, Hellequin and 2 others like this

#29 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan

• Free
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 04:48 PM

Stomp, you keep repeating the same mantra...whens the last time you actually watched Fox News? You strike me as sincere fella, and smart, so I have to wonder if you ever even watch, or just draw conclusions based on popular hearsay and news snippets?

Ever watch Megyn Kelly, Cavuto or Bill O? (granted Bill gets wound up over dumb ****, but hes generally honest and fair)

You cant knock Megyn, she is perhaps the most objective and thoughtful person on cable news.

And Cavuto offers some of the most insightful economic analysis while also offering fair commentary.

Edited by OfWolfandMan, 30 August 2014 - 04:51 PM.

#30 StompGrind

StompGrind
  • Free
  • 23,742 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:06 PM

Stomp, you keep repeating the same mantra...whens the last time you actually watched Fox News? You strike me as sincere fella, and smart, so I have to wonder if you ever even watch, or just draw conclusions based on popular hearsay and news snippets?

Ever watch Megyn Kelly, Cavuto or Bill O? (granted Bill gets wound up over dumb ****, but hes generally honest and fair)

You cant knock Megyn, she is perhaps the most objective and thoughtful person on cable news.

And Cavuto offers some of the most insightful economic analysis while also offering fair commentary.

Last time i watched it was last week or something. I don't watch them regularly but i do watch it sometimes here and there. I've watched Bill before many times, Kelly a little but not much Cavuto. Lol Bill is definitely not fair nor honest no matter how many times he repeats it's the no spin zone. He is a fairly smart guy but he can be dumb and quite stubborn often but much of that is an act i believe and he understands full well it's show business NOT news. 

I watch them more for entertainment value not so much as a legit news source. Usually i hear about a story online and if i'm interested i'll look into it more from multiple sources and sometimes i'll watch shows. I'm not really a guy that sits down and watches those shows every night but from time to time i do watch them. I don't really have time for their hate and rhetoric that doesn't effect my life in one way or the others. Funny thing is when i discuss things with people i find i'm usually way more informed than most just by reading stuff online than watching those rhetorical almost comedic shows that make up peoples minds for them or rather just confirm bias and pander to already entrenched beliefs. 

My pops is addicted but atleast he's into MMA now. lol

• _MMA_FTW_, waikru, Hellequin and 1 other like this

#31 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan

• Free
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:44 PM

Known what I find most telling? You can talk smack about the way they present the news all day long, but its how they treat people off camera that often says more than anything else about their agenda. While overseas, I met a few folks from Fox News & some from CNN & MSNBC.

To put it mildly, the person that was the most friendly and respectful of what we were doing over there was Mr Hannity & Ms Greta. Hell, Hannity bought my team a catered steak dinner & gave each of us some fat Amazon gift cards. This was before I watched him more frequently when I got home and became very disgusted with some of the things he says.

The biggest tool? David Gregory. Dude acted like he was doing us a favor talking to us.

#32 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,274 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:14 AM

You need to read between the lines a little better then. Just because CNN allows on a Republican or two to argue their point of view, doesn't mean that they aren't sharply outnumbered in nearly every discussion setting. LZ Granderson, Mo Ivory, etc. You might have one person arguing a side that both of them are arguing against.

And it's downright ludicrous to act like ABC wouldn't be biased towards the Obama regime when they were the first presidency to ever allow a media outlet their own space in the White House.

Please provide evidence of all of the media's outlets bias (lies, leanings, etc.) and the fact that ABC news supposedly has a media outlet in the White House. 

• -Richard likes this

"Believe in the beard"

#33 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,274 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:19 AM

Yeah, FOX News is definitely not a campaign hub for Republicans.  :huh: I hope you don't actually believe that FOX News is impartial because that would be the dumbest thing that I have ever heard.

• _MMA_FTW_ and -Richard like this

"Believe in the beard"

#34 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,274 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:20 AM

I doubt you have ever even watched Fox News for more than 5 minutes....

I have and I could provide ample evidence of my assertion about their improprieties. 

• -Richard likes this

"Believe in the beard"

#35 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan

• Free
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:30 AM

Please provide evidence of all of the media's outlets bias (lies, leanings, etc.) and the fact that ABC news supposedly has a media outlet in the White House. 

When I read something like this it tells me one of two things about the person:

1-  They are woefully uninformed

2 - A lying hacktivist pushing their deceptive agenda

#36 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan

• Free
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:33 AM

Yeah, FOX News is definitely not a campaign hub for Republicans.  :huh: I hope you don't actually believe that FOX News is impartial because that would be the dumbest thing that I have ever heard.

You mean the same Fox News that features Megyn Kelly, Neil Cavuto, John Stossel and many regular panelists who call out republicans on a near daily basis? (even Hannity!)

And yes, unlike you, I actually tune-in to the sources I criticize, you know, to ensure I am not talking from outa my ****...unlike certain other types...

BTW...no sane/logical/informed person presumes ANY news/media organization to be without any bias. The real difference is in how they cover the stories and if they have a trend of giving all sides a fair shot or if they tend to limit one side.

Edited by OfWolfandMan, 31 August 2014 - 07:39 AM.

• TwennyFo likes this

#37 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan

• Free
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:36 AM

I have and I could provide ample evidence of my assertion about their improprieties. 

You mean you could provide links to book-marked progressive, hacktivist sites that make a point to zero in on & exaggerate (sometimes even taking grossly out of context) minor discrepancies? Riiiight...because we all know ONLY Fox has ever made a reporting mistake...

Know what the real difference is between people like you & people like me? I am informed enough to filter the BS from either channel and sort the facts from the spin...as well as have the honesty to call spades when I see them.

• TwennyFo likes this

#38 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 688 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:43 AM

It is true that Hannity is not the only one.  However, he is one of the bigger offenders and one of Fox's two major prime time draws.

Greta Van Suteren stands head and shoulders above all of the other Fox news major presenters.

She is classy, intelligent, polite and fair in her analysis.

Megyn Kelly shows some promise.

The rest are really just showbiz with the odd flash of real news occasionally thrown in tho having said that, O'Reilly is usually on the money with his talking points and Judge Jeanine.........what a rack!!!.

#39 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan

• Free
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:46 AM

Greta Van Suteren stands head and shoulders above all of the other Fox news major presenters.

She is classy, intelligent, polite and fair in her analysis.

Megyn Kelly shows some promise.

The rest are really just showbiz with the odd flash of real news occasionally thrown in tho having said that, O'Reilly is usually on the money with his talking points and Judge Jeanine.........what a rack!!!.

I'd argue Megyn is at least equal to Greta, the significant difference being shes much easier on the eyes, has a better handle on engaging deceptive guests and isnt reluctant to admit when shes wrong or unsure.

Basically shes Greta with more passion and better looks.

#40 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,274 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:51 AM

1-  They are woefully uninformed

2 - A lying hacktivist pushing their deceptive agenda

1- They think they are way more informed than they actually are.

2- An absolutist that likes to absorb news that agrees with their preconceived notion on politics, economics, and government.

• -Richard likes this

"Believe in the beard"

#41 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan

• Free
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:54 AM

1- They think they are way more informed than they actually are.

2- An absolutist that likes to absorb news that agrees with their preconceived notion on politics, economics, and government.

Please tell me in what way I am "uninformed"

Please tell me how that reconciles with the fact that I tune in to MSNBC and peruse moveon.org quite regularly?

Ya know, the more you post the more that "talking out of your ****" thing proves itself to be true about you...

#42 TwennyFo

TwennyFo
  • Free
  • 688 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:56 AM

I'd argue Megyn is at least equal to Greta, the significant difference being shes much easier on the eyes, has a better handle on engaging deceptive guests and isnt reluctant to admit when shes wrong or unsure.

Basically shes Greta with more passion and better looks.

Megyn is definitely one sharp lady, plus she looks killer in that black leather dress, lol.

• waikru likes this

#43 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan

• Free
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:58 AM

Megyn is definitely one sharp lady, plus she looks killer in that black leather dress, lol.

She looks killer in ANY dress....hell, she could make a wine barrel look good!

• waikru likes this

#44 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,274 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 07:58 AM

You mean the same Fox News that features Megyn Kelly, Neil Cavuto, John Stossel and many regular panelists who call out republicans on a near daily basis? (even Hannity!)

And yes, unlike you, I actually tune-in to the sources I criticize, you know, to ensure I am not talking from outa my ****...unlike certain other types...

BTW...no sane/logical/informed person presumes ANY news/media organization to be without any bias. The real difference is in how they cover the stories and if they have a trend of giving all sides a fair shot or if they tend to limit one side.

Fox News doesn't criticize a Republican unless it suits the conservative culture, like hating on mainstream Republicans. I hope you know that this is way different than siding with Democrats over Republicans on some national policy. I never asserted that any media outlet has zero bias, but some have more bias than others. Maybe you explain why FOX News wouldn't cover Obama getting an Israeli honor but instead made a special on how he is building a divide between the United States and Israel? Name one news agency that has "liberal bias" that has done something that deceptive (Note: I am not suggesting that their isn't, I am just wondering where you are basing this belief)?

• _MMA_FTW_ and -Richard like this

"Believe in the beard"

#45 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,274 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:00 AM

Please tell me in what way I am "uninformed"

Please tell me how that reconciles with the fact that I tune in to MSNBC and peruse moveon.org quite regularly?

Ya know, the more you post the more that "talking out of your ****" thing proves itself to be true about you...

You asserted that I was uninformed first, so it seems reasonable for you to define the basis of your assertion first.

• -Richard likes this

"Believe in the beard"

#46 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan

• Free
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:09 AM

Fox News doesn't criticize a Republican unless it suits the conservative culture, like hating on mainstream Republicans. I hope you know that this is way different than siding with Democrats over Republicans on some national policy. I never asserted that any media outlet has zero bias, but some have more bias than others. Maybe you explain why FOX News wouldn't cover Obama getting an Israeli honor but instead made a special on how he is building a divide between the United States and Israel? Name one news agency that has "liberal bias" that has done something that deceptive (Note: I am not suggesting that their isn't, I am just wondering where you are basing this belief)?

Are we talking about the same Fox News??

http://www.foxnews.c...medal-in-visit/

From the article

Israel to award Obama prestigious medal in visit
Published February 18, 2013

JERUSALEM –  Israel will award President Barack Obama the country's Presidential Medal of Distinction during his upcoming visit.

#47 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan

• Free
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:12 AM

You asserted that I was uninformed first, so it seems reasonable for you to define the basis of your assertion first.

And I stand by that, as I also gave TWO options....one of which suggests you may not be uninformed.

Basically I just called you a liar (shrug)

Edited by OfWolfandMan, 31 August 2014 - 08:12 AM.

#48 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,274 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:19 AM

Are we talking about the same Fox News??

http://www.foxnews.c...medal-in-visit/

From the article

Obviously, I was talking about their TELEVISION news broadcast since I stated that they showed a special on how Obama was dividing Israel and the U.S. in lieu of showing Obama receiving the awards as it was occurring. 

• -Richard likes this

"Believe in the beard"

#49 waikru

waikru

UFC President

• Free
  • 11,274 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:19 AM

And I stand by that, as I also gave TWO options....one of which suggests you may not be uninformed.

Basically I just called you a liar (shrug)

Provide evidence for this lie.

• -Richard likes this

"Believe in the beard"

#50 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan

• Free
  • 2,051 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:27 AM

Obviously, I was talking about their TELEVISION news broadcast since I stated that they showed a special on how Obama was dividing Israel and the U.S. in lieu of showing Obama receiving the awards as it was occurring. 

So? They reported it, didnt they? They cant fit everything that happens in the world on their live TV programming. (I say that mildly in jest as I am giving you a taste of how progressives typically respond when busted)

Provide evidence for this lie.

You mean other than the fact that the MSM in general has ignored either giving full coverage to developing stories or has failed to  even sufficiently acknowledge stories that would have had any republican president under fire & public outrage demanding his indictment?

Dont ask me to list any, you know what I am talking about. Were simply coming from two different perspectives and I'm not even remotely interested in pretending we will have a fruitful or honest discussion. I'm just doing my part to point out the more obvious stuff for the sake of the record.