Idea about cutting

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 745 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:11 AM

Might it be worth considering not allowing for more than a certain amount weight difference between weigh ins & fight night so as to limit how extreme fighters can go with cutting?

#2 FINISHxHIM

FINISHxHIM
  • Free
  • 13,786 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:15 AM

Might it be worth considering not allowing for more than a certain amount weight difference between weigh ins & fight night so as to limit how extreme fighters can go with cutting?

Weigh ins should take place on fight day... All WCC would immediately move up a division, blee dat.

• Eclipse76, waikru, MIRKO_CRO_GOD and 8 others like this

***OFFICIAL UFC PREDICTION TOURNAMENT 7 CHAMPION***

tumblr_mqtb2haCt51rj6guzo1_400.gif

beaa3212-481f-4d25-a00e-9568e1c73f7b_zps

#3 HiTeMnSuBmiTem

HiTeMnSuBmiTem

New World Order

• Free
  • 1,337 posts
  • LocationSandy Eggo, CA

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:17 AM

Weigh ins should take place on fight day...

this

Betting Record : 5-0-1(nc)

rondatyson_zps1c8993b2.png

Omoplataypus - Dustin Poirier vs Conor Mcgregor (1 Month Av/Sig/Name )

Spartacus_ Feijao vs Ovince St. Preux (1 Month Sig ) 

FinishxHim - Gabriel Gonzaga vs Matt Mitrione  (1 Month Sig)

fb809958-af75-40a1-89a3-341b7d877f04_zps

#4 fonzob1

fonzob1
  • Free
  • 585 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:27 AM

If you don't make weight, you should still have a contractual obligation to fight someone in the weight class you weighed into.  The UFC should have alternate fighters in waiting for that (just like they had alternate fighters for the original tournaments).

#5 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 5,987 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 30 August 2014 - 10:45 AM

Weigh ins the night of the fight before you step into the octagon.

HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE~The Truth

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,GunGoat,Cookie monsteR,Moraga,Scareface,MauleR,Skyscraper&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Jon 12 gauge Jones ... the liberal heart breaker lol
KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong
The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac
Forseti the gr8
Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

"@TeemuSelanne, I'm sorry man. I did learn in school that it's not nice to pick on the handicapped, but I did not learn what to do if they try to punch me.I had to body him." ~cashflow 2014 X
"LoL is dota for retarded children." ~TeemuSelanne 2014 X

"Pakal, homie. J.J. destroyed all your heroes, you need that deep introspection to discover the root of your hurt feels. You live in the mid west, correct? I know a rare introspectionist who only has one cousin she's ****. I know that is rare for your part of the country, but that's what makes this introspectionist so special. I'll pm you her number homie. " cole1186 2014 X

"I watch all the fights so that isn't a solid argument directed at me." poloGOAT 2014

"Am I in the bunny ranch click?" ~manhoef 2014

"I would recruit cole into the bunny ranch click, but Conor MCgoat already made him grab a belt loop." ~PAKAL 2014

"K I'll need your address, phone number, and credit card info to book a flight. I'll reimburse you after I hand you down jur proper beating." ~Homie^Cole 2014

Enemy ambushed & destroyed tally X X X
Times ambushed 0

#6 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:21 AM

Weigh ins the night of the fight before you step into the octagon.

Then most of the fighters will gas by the end of 1st round.

• juice64011, sobercorrupTRT and cashfl0w like this
It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta

#7 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 3,975 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:41 AM

Nobody wants to watch emaciated athletes stumble around and potentially DIE from being too dehydrated in the octagon. They would indeed be tired by the end of the first round.

Also, how do you plan to police how much people weigh in between fights? The weight police going to go around with their scales making sure you're in fighting shape 24/7?

• juice64011, waikru, KOOKORK and 1 other like this

The P4P #1 in forum betting.

Betting record: 31-1, 2 NC     ·    Active bets: 7-1

bf323fba-aacd-4225-81a2-74cc077532a5_zps2ae94ed2-6d9c-43c7-b3af-e53e943f673a_zps

Loser Leaves the Forum bet: SteelerNation AKA Pigs_on_the_Wing - McGregor vs. Poirier 

#8 12er

12er

The King of everything else.

• Free
  • 17,504 posts
  • LocationNorth Ameristralia

Posted 30 August 2014 - 12:24 PM

What kookork and cash said, if they did same day weigh in, guys would still cut weight and then we'd end up with deaths in the octagon and set the sport back 10 years.

Maybe the OP's suggestion of two weigh ins to limit the weight cut could work.

• juice64011 and KOOKORK like this

iszo51C.jpg

#9 StompGrind

StompGrind
  • Free
  • 23,179 posts
  • LocationThe mean streets of Cajun country

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:05 PM

I think something like that could be a good solution like maybe some sort of pre-weight limit before cutting IDK but then some guys will still try to game that system as well. lol they'll cut weight just to cut weight. 

Even better would be that the UFC has a new policy that is enforced. If you miss weight once you get a pass but you're excuse better be legit. Second time you move up a class or get cut. Third time you're cut. 

Same day weight ins has a number of problems and imo very dangerous and not practical. 

#10 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 745 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:13 PM

Also, how do you plan to police how much people weigh in between fights? The weight police going to go around with their scales making sure you're in fighting shape 24/7?

As 12er already alluded to, have 2 weigh ins, one to "make weight" for the division, the second to cap what you can weigh prior to the fight to curb extreme cutting. Anyone over "x" amount at their 2nd weigh in could be penalized in similar fashion to the first weigh in. There are a variety of ways they could go about this, and those within the industry that have the actual knowledge and understanding could weigh in with far more insight than any of us.

Either way, I think it would behoove the UFC to do something about this and help avoid all manner of problems.

#11 cashfl0w

cashfl0w

New World Order

• Free
  • 3,975 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:15 PM

As 12er already alluded to, have 2 weigh ins, one to "make weight" for the division, the second to cap what you can weigh prior to the fight to curb extreme cutting. Anyone over "x" amount at their 2nd weigh in could be penalized in similar fashion to the first weigh in. There are a variety of ways they could go about this, and those within the industry that have the actual knowledge and understanding could weigh in with far more insight than any of us.

Either way, I think it would behoove the UFC to do something about this and help avoid all manner of problems.

This would never happen. You would have to strip every champion besides Velasquez. lol

The P4P #1 in forum betting.

Betting record: 31-1, 2 NC     ·    Active bets: 7-1

bf323fba-aacd-4225-81a2-74cc077532a5_zps2ae94ed2-6d9c-43c7-b3af-e53e943f673a_zps

Loser Leaves the Forum bet: SteelerNation AKA Pigs_on_the_Wing - McGregor vs. Poirier 

#12 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 745 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:16 PM

I think something like that could be a good solution like maybe some sort of pre-weight limit before cutting IDK but then some guys will still try to game that system as well. lol they'll cut weight just to cut weight. 

Even better would be that the UFC has a new policy that is enforced. If you miss weight once you get a pass but you're excuse better be legit. Second time you move up a class or get cut. Third time you're cut. 

Same day weight ins has a number of problems and imo very dangerous and not practical. 

True, any system will be gamed. The idea is to narrow the window and manner in which they can do so.

I really dont think same day weigh ins would be a bad idea. Maybe at first some will try and cut till the last minute and then rehydrate, but I think they will find thats a rather stupid thing to do and the cost/gain ratio would prove it foolish.

#13 StompGrind

StompGrind
  • Free
  • 23,179 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

True, any system will be gamed. The idea is to narrow the window and manner in which they can do so.

I really dont think same day weigh ins would be a bad idea. Maybe at first some will try and cut till the last minute and then rehydrate, but I think they will find thats a rather stupid thing to do and the cost/gain ratio would prove it foolish.

The thing about same day weigh-ins is many fighters will just diet, stop lifting during camp & still try to cut and same day isn't enough time to rehydrate. The day before is barely enough time. Performance is going to suffer and getting hit in the head after not rehydrating proper is a bad bad idea. 

Many of them will still miss weight anyway and missing weight will be a more common thing so they'll either have to cancel fights if way over the limit ( which is all sorts of problems for the promotion ) or someone will have an unfair advantage i.e. one of them just misses weight by a few pounds so the commission still allows them to fight meanwhile the other guy is drained but made the weight. Not to mention when this happens for title fights. Even the pay penalty awarded to the fighter that made weight is not enough to deter people. I guess UFC could penalize them higher but it's quite extreme. 

Personally i'm cool with the current system in place the UFC just needs to implement a clear policy that if you miss weight you'll only get that one warning then you'll have to move up a class or be cut. 

Edited by StompGrind, 30 August 2014 - 01:51 PM.

• 12er likes this

#14 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 745 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 01:54 PM

The thing about same day weigh-ins is many fighters will just diet, stop lifting during camp & still try to cut and same day isn't enough time to rehydrate. The day before is barely enough time. Performance is going to suffer and getting hit in the head after not rehydrating proper is a bad bad idea. 

Many of them will still miss weight anyway and missing weight will be a more common thing so they'll either have to cancel fights if way over the limit ( which is all sorts of problems for the promotion ) or someone will have an unfair advantage i.e. one of them just misses weight by a few pounds so the commission still allows them to fight meanwhile the other guy is drained but made the weight. Not to mention when this happens for title fights. Even the pay penalty awarded to the fighter that made weight is not enough to deter people. I guess UFC could penalize them higher but it's quite extreme. 

Personally i'm cool with the current system in place the UFC just needs to implement a clear policy that if you miss weight you'll only get that one warning then you'll have to move up a class or be cut. 

Rennan is a wake up call that something tragic is around the corner if the UFC doesnt do something. I hate regulation  - I have no desire to see some bureaucrat step in and dictate what a private entity should do - but that WILL happen, and it wont be good, if weight cutting continues to be tolerated to an extreme.

#15 StompGrind

StompGrind
  • Free
  • 23,179 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:13 PM

Rennan is a wake up call that something tragic is around the corner if the UFC doesnt do something. I hate regulation  - I have no desire to see some bureaucrat step in and dictate what a private entity should do - but that WILL happen, and it wont be good, if weight cutting continues to be tolerated to an extreme.

They just need to implement a strict policy of making guys move up if they miss. 

Same day weight in is absolutely asking for something tragic to happen. 

#16 Magerget

Magerget
  • Free
  • 600 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 02:25 PM

Weigh ins should take place on fight day... All WCC would immediately move up a division, blee dat.

82964-youre-very-good-you-gif-you-un-8BD

Come At Me Bro´

tumblr_m5l7z1VVTK1rn95k2o1_400.gif

#17 najma

najma

MMA expert

• Free
  • 2,802 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:14 PM

That's the stupidest statement ever.
Nobody wants to gas by the end of rd 1. Now go figure then implications yourself...

Edited by najma, 30 August 2014 - 05:25 PM.

#18 Yesterdays_Hero

Yesterdays_Hero
  • Free
  • 25,237 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:36 PM

Cut anyone that misses weight

#19 fonzob1

fonzob1
  • Free
  • 585 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:01 PM

Cut anyone that misses weight

You can't cut marquee fighters.  Make them contractually obligated to fight at the weight they do make.

#20 Yesterdays_Hero

Yesterdays_Hero
  • Free
  • 25,237 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:06 PM

You can't cut marquee fighters.  Make them contractually obligated to fight at the weight they do make.

Cut them instantly, fighters will start fighting at more natural weights

#21 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 745 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:08 PM

Cutting them for not making weight will just send them to other promotions. They hit them where it hurts - their purses

#22 Yesterdays_Hero

Yesterdays_Hero
  • Free
  • 25,237 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:11 PM

Cutting them for not making weight will just send them to other promotions. They hit them where it hurts - their purses

You can't take money away from people who make next to nothing

#23 Spartacus__

Spartacus__

Anderson Is Still The GOAT

• Free
  • 8,067 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:11 PM

Idea about cutting: cut Larkin

#24 fonzob1

fonzob1
  • Free
  • 585 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:15 PM

Cut them instantly, fighters will start fighting at more natural weights

So, if Jon Jones or Jose Aldo somehow miss weight once, cut them?  No.  Make them weight up and fight an alternate.

#25 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 745 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:15 PM

You can't take money away from people who make next to nothing

You really arent catching on. its not about how much your taking - its the fact that its all they have, whether its 10k or 100k. Heck, the less they make the more they need it.

#26 fonzob1

fonzob1
  • Free
  • 585 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:16 PM

That does little good though for the organization if one fighter not making weight ruins the event.  Make them weight up and still fight...

#27 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 745 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:20 PM

That does little good though for the organization if one fighter not making weight ruins the event.  Make them weight up and still fight...

huh??

That...doesnt...make sense...

#28 Yesterdays_Hero

Yesterdays_Hero
  • Free
  • 25,237 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:23 PM

You really arent catching on. its not about how much your taking - its the fact that its all they have, whether its 10k or 100k. Heck, the less they make the more they need it.

You can't take money away from someone making no money, they NEED it. "You'll know for next time" doesn't work when they have no money for there to be a next time. If the lower level guys don't get paid their pennies they can't fight for a career. That's why you see higher paid guys get fined and lower level guys get cut for incidents more often. Because they need to be able to go elsewhere and fight.

Edited by Yesterdays_Hero, 30 August 2014 - 06:23 PM.

#29 PakaL

PakaL

Forseti

• Elite
  • 5,987 posts
  • LocationGlitner

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:23 PM

If they're weight cutting cans.

Nobody wants to watch emaciated athletes stumble around and potentially DIE from being too dehydrated in the octagon. They would indeed be tired by the end of the first round.

Actually fighters would have to actually be on weight without cutting.  Thus fighters who fight at 145 will truly be 145ers not 165 or 175 pound dudes trying to make up for lack of skills bro... Any who the GUS DC JJ triangle was the last straw concerning the peak of  UdanaFC / zuffa. Not even making the UFC honorable VIA ending the weight cutting can era can fix. Killing steroids was the tip of the mountain top for MMA in general.

HanDGuN kungFOO mixxed with AK karate(KiLLuminatti)

Belfort~EL GuapO~GraciE~The Truth

Nemesis2Few^inspiration2many~Veni~Vidi~Vici~

Weidman,GunGoat,Cookie monsteR,Moraga,Scareface,MauleR,Skyscraper&HondA HouseY all inspiring.

Chuck~GSP~norriS
Jon 12 gauge Jones ... the liberal heart breaker lol
KingzombiE`aka`StundonG 2 Strong
The Notorious Conor Mcgregor ='s MMA's 2pac
Forseti the gr8
Animated Gifs Animated Gifs

"@TeemuSelanne, I'm sorry man. I did learn in school that it's not nice to pick on the handicapped, but I did not learn what to do if they try to punch me.I had to body him." ~cashflow 2014 X
"LoL is dota for retarded children." ~TeemuSelanne 2014 X

"Pakal, homie. J.J. destroyed all your heroes, you need that deep introspection to discover the root of your hurt feels. You live in the mid west, correct? I know a rare introspectionist who only has one cousin she's ****. I know that is rare for your part of the country, but that's what makes this introspectionist so special. I'll pm you her number homie. " cole1186 2014 X

"I watch all the fights so that isn't a solid argument directed at me." poloGOAT 2014

"Am I in the bunny ranch click?" ~manhoef 2014

"I would recruit cole into the bunny ranch click, but Conor MCgoat already made him grab a belt loop." ~PAKAL 2014

"K I'll need your address, phone number, and credit card info to book a flight. I'll reimburse you after I hand you down jur proper beating." ~Homie^Cole 2014

Enemy ambushed & destroyed tally X X X
Times ambushed 0

#30 fonzob1

fonzob1
  • Free
  • 585 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

huh??

That...doesnt...make sense...

It makes sense.  If a fighter does not make weight, and therefore cannot fight for a title, it can ruin the event (especially with a watered down card that has only one really interesting fight).  Financial penalties already exist for fighters not making weight.  Apparently, that is not enough on its own.

Edited by fonzob1, 30 August 2014 - 06:40 PM.

#31 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 745 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

You can't take money away from someone making no money, they NEED it. "You'll know for next time" doesn't work when they have no money for there to be a next time. If the lower level guys don't get paid their pennies they can't fight for a career. That's why you see higher paid guys get fined and lower level guys get cut for incidents more often. Because they need to be able to go elsewhere and fight.

Wrong all day long. Take that money and make it hurt...consequences have to have pain or they become a joke. If they fear losing money that badly they WILL make weight.

#32 KOOKORK

KOOKORK
  • Free
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:04 PM

That's the stupidest statement ever.
Nobody wants to gas by the end of rd 1. Now go figure then implications yourself...

With proper meaningful sentences please . 

,Oops,Sorry, forget about what I said . I just realized you are najma and expecting a proper ,meaningful and coherent comment from you is just too much to ask.

It is not about win or lose, it is about heart. Leave all you have in the Octagon and you are a winner in my book.
JDS, Machida,Sam stout,Bermudez, Dustin Kimura,Roger Huerta

#33 classicboxer

classicboxer

Senior Forum Contributor

• Free
  • 12,304 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:36 PM

How can anyone expect the UFC to punish weight cutters when they won't punish steroids cheaters?

• -richard and OfWolfandMan like this
Oakland, CA: Raiders, A's, Warriors

#34 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 4,398 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:37 PM

If you fail to make weight you should be cut

• classicboxer likes this

#35 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 745 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:50 PM

How can anyone expect the UFC to punish weight cutters when they won't punish steroids cheaters?

I-see-your-point-spear-spiderman-YsX3vo.

#36 fonzob1

fonzob1
  • Free
  • 585 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

If you fail to make weight you should be cut

Would that rule be across the board?  You want marquee fighters to get signed by Bellator instead?

#37 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 4,398 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:10 PM

Would that rule be across the board?  You want marquee fighters to get signed by Bellator instead?

Yes, in all combat sports and every promotion no excuses

Edited by -richard, 30 August 2014 - 08:10 PM.

#38 fonzob1

fonzob1
  • Free
  • 585 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:12 PM

Yes, in all combat sports and every promotion no excuses

That would be chaos.  lol  They should just be forced to weight up...

#39 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 4,398 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 30 August 2014 - 08:13 PM

That would be chaos.  lol  They should just be forced to weight up...

If you want to fight in a division and fail to make weight then you deserve to be cut.  it would stop the excessive weight cutting and improve the sport

#40 StompGrind

StompGrind
  • Free
  • 23,179 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:19 PM

UFC punishes steroid cheats they just can't be a high profile fight which=$$$.

They cut Drysdale right away. Drysdale who? That's right nobody outside the the BJJ community even knows who he is. 

#41 Jbrahams

Jbrahams
  • Ultimate
  • 12,366 posts

Posted 30 August 2014 - 11:21 PM

I like this idea, I had to lose 7kg (15 lbs) in 2 weeks for a BJJ comp and although it was hard I was able to cut it and cut enough to have breakfast in the morning and compete feeling good, obviously it's not as intense as MMA but I think if weigh ins were on fight day fighters would cut weight much more naturally and as you said plenty would move up. Tibau would be fighting LHW.

UFC Community account: _Josh_

#42 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Raiden

• Free
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:05 AM

Miss weight and you are banned from that weight class for ever. That will actually do fighters a favour long term e.g Rumble

dong_zps0659bd8e.png

#43 fonzob1

fonzob1
  • Free
  • 585 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:12 AM

Miss weight and you are banned from that weight class for ever. That will actually do fighters a favour long term e.g Rumble

Forever is a long time.  I say just through their current contract or a year if they do not have a multi-fight contract.

• KOOKORK likes this

#44 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Raiden

• Free
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:15 AM

Not banned from fighting forever. Just from that weight class. White's pretty much done it with Cejudo. If someone's missed weight, why take the risk they'll do it again.

dong_zps0659bd8e.png

#45 fonzob1

fonzob1
  • Free
  • 585 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:20 AM

Not banned from fighting forever. Just from that weight class. White's pretty much done it with Cejudo. If someone's missed weight, why take the risk they'll do it again.

Yeah, I still say forever is too long because people can undergo lots of different body mass changes within a lifetime.  I would just make them contractually obligated to fight in the weight class they tend to make, so the "ban" lasts through the time that they are bound to fight for that promotion.  They can always move on to another promotion (e.g., Bellator) if they are resolute about fighting in a lower weight class.

• KOOKORK likes this

#46 Bubba_Sparks

Bubba_Sparks

Raiden

• Free
  • 1,009 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 04:37 AM

People only tend to go up in weight though. But I like the idea of contracting them to a weight class. There have to be consequences mores severe than just giving up a bit of your purse.

dong_zps0659bd8e.png

#47 -richard

-richard
  • Free
  • 4,398 posts
  • LocationYour mom

Posted 31 August 2014 - 08:02 AM

If you cannot do you job and fail to hit a deadline, what happens?  you get repercussions.  same should apply to fighters.  they have one job during training camp, make weight.  cant fulfill that obligation, you should be sacked

• OfWolfandMan likes this

#48 OfWolfandMan

OfWolfandMan
  • Free
  • 745 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 09:55 AM

If you cannot do you job and fail to hit a deadline, what happens?  you get repercussions.  same should apply to fighters.  they have one job during training camp, make weight.  cant fulfill that obligation, you should be sacked

But in fairness I dont think the argument is whether there should be consequences, but rather, what those consequences should be and where the line should be drawn.

#49 zaksame

zaksame
  • Free
  • 4,441 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:07 PM

Then that means they suck and don't deserve to be there.

We want to see who the REAL champs are at MMA not the people who play some game of PEDS and weight cutting.

Gina Miesha Kyra ...yes please.

#50 Wedos_LoveChild

Wedos_LoveChild
  • Free
  • 3,831 posts

Posted 31 August 2014 - 01:25 PM

Then that means they suck and don't deserve to be there.

We want to see who the REAL champs are at MMA not the people who play some game of PEDS and weight cutting.

especially the ones who cut weight exclusively from their legs.

28dez2013-chris-weidman-golpeia-anderson