Sign in to follow this  
KINGnoob

Its my 5 year anniversary as a participant on this forum...

And I am happy to say I will no longer be posting here. I have tried as hard as any one person could to get you guys to see the beauty that is the NAP, and its all been in vain. You guys are just too dumb.

I have always been told that MMA appeals to a higher level IQ and it has at this point proven to be wholly inaccurate. I have never witnessed such a lack of logical thought in my life. Mind you my peers are all college students and professors so thats not a fair comparison, however it does not rebut the point that there is some real low level thought here.

I need to find something more on my level or I will no longer get better at logic. Later fellas it has been fun.

Edit: I will not welch. I'm not a **** like steelin_pigs_from_ blankets. And to my haters that already posted... Stay angry.

Edited by KINGnoob
  • Like 3

I'm replying to this, not for your benefit but for all the other posters here, I can only hope that you are true to your word and will never return, thus never see this message. 

You will not be missed. No one is worse off with you gone. Choke on a **** you condescending prick.

• Like 12

Damn, that condescension jumped out of my computer screen and slapped me square in the face....

Lol

• Like 10

lol we broke him.

I don't often like my own posts, but this one was earned.

nasa-celebration.gif

Edited by 12er
  • Like 7

Edit: I will not welch. I'm not a **** like steelin_pigs_from_ blankets. And to my haters that already posted... Stay angry.

Lol I think I respect steeler more now.

Edited by TigerChamp
  • Like 10

I think I hespect Steeler more now....

wat

• Like 5

I'm going to like this post, but I demand an explanation as to what it is referencing.

His profile says he joined on the 17th of October, today is not the 17th of October, therefore today is not his 5 year anniversary as a participant on this forum. There really wasn't that much too it

• Like 6

He went pretty hard on Steeler for welching.

He gone! But technically he was already here past his five year anniversary, thus he already welched. 

• Like 5

who told u that ufc fans have a higher IQ?  wither way, it probably comes from a bias point of view.  your average fan is probably polo.

Lol, you gotta love this post. Haven't really seen anything this guy has posted, but the general tone of the message is:

'You guys don't agree with my very flawed philosophy, therefore you are all ****, dumb and I can't post here'.

If you are going to base your forum around a high percentage of people who agree with you, then you are going to have a hard time LMAO. 

• Like 8

lol.

implying that the only reason you posted here was with an agenda to convert people to NAP.

If thats the case, good riddance.

If not then i don't see a reason to leave. i enjoy a good political discussion (even when your go to is "logical fallacy" despite never realizing your own fallacies.)

You're just way too closed minded. Smoke some weed, loosen up.

Edited by Pigs_on_the_Wing
  • Like 7

He went pretty hard on Steeler for welching.

He gone! But technically he was already here past his five year anniversary, thus he already welched. 

I was too caught up trying to figure out what he called me...

"steelin_pigs_from_ blankets"

do the blankets own the pigs?

is it  : "steelin pigs" from, blanket

quite interesting.

• Like 4

I was too caught up trying to figure out what he called me...

"steelin_pigs_from_ blankets"

do the blankets own the pigs?

is it  : "steelin pigs" from, blanket

quite interesting.

Over here, pigs in blankets are eaten at Christmas - it's sausages wrapped in bacon.

I guess you are stealing them you dirty thief.

• Like 2

lol.

implying that the only reason you posted here was with an agenda to convert people to NAP.

If thats the case, good riddance.

If not then i don't see a reason to leave. i enjoy a good political discussion (even when your go to is "logical fallacy" despite NEVER realizing your own fallacies.)

Fixed that one for you. Agreed, he was never about debate but about telling people they were all wrong and he was right.  His close mindedness in debate was brilliant. 

• Like 3

Over here, pigs in blankets are eaten at Christmas - it's sausages wrapped in bacon.

They are the only things that we never have left overs of at christmas time.  Delicious

pigs-in-honey-blankets_article_banner_im

• Like 6

i know what pigs in a blanket is...well, the american version anyway lol. not bacon, just little mini hot dogs wrapped in some sort of dough.

• Like 2

Over here, a pig in a blanket is an undercover cop.

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

most on this forum would benefit from the soothing smoke of the rasta.

i know what pigs in a blanket is...well, the american version anyway lol. not bacon, just little mini hot dogs wrapped in some sort of dough.

yes.  its biscuits around ****tail weenies.  the euros dont know what PIB is, so dont schlipp.

And I am happy to say I will no longer be posting here. I have tried as hard as any one person could to get you guys to see the beauty that is the NAP, and its all been in vain. You guys are just too dumb.

I have always been told that MMA appeals to a higher level IQ and it has at this point proven to be wholly inaccurate. I have never witnessed such a lack of logical thought in my life. Mind you my peers are all college students and professors so thats not a fair comparison, however it does not rebut the point that there is some real low level thought here.

I need to find something more on my level or I will no longer get better at logic. Later fellas it has been fun.

You are better then this post.

If you want to go, then feel free to go.  You say we are not at your level, but we have been responding to you with our thoughts and your ego has prevented you from learning and forming discussion.  Instead, you just believe what you want to believe - which is fine, but if you are looking for growth, then you are going about it the wrong way.  You'll feel the same way no matter what forum or group of people you go to, unless you are only looking for validation in which I suggest you go to places where people will support you no matter what - the problem with this is that it lacks any sort of personal growth.  It all depends on what you want. 

You say that your peers are college students and professors.  Great, more power to you.  My peers are Ivy League doctoral professors and master's degree students - who the **** cares when you are posting on a UFC internet forum?  lol, Noob gonna Noob.

You refer to us as angry, but you are the one that is taking his ball and going home.  Who is angry?  Think about it.  If you do leave, I wish you nothing but success and best of luck to you and your wife.

• Like 5

You are better then this post.

If you want to go, then feel free to go.  You say we are not at your level, but we have been responding to you with our thoughts and your ego has prevented you from learning and forming discussion.  Instead, you just believe what you want to believe - which is fine, but if you are looking for growth, then you are going about it the wrong way.  You'll feel the same way no matter what forum or group of people you go to, unless you are only looking for validation in which I suggest you go to places where people will support you no matter what - the problem with this is that it lacks any sort of personal growth.  It all depends on what you want. 

You say that your peers are college students and professors.  Great, more power to you.  My peers are Ivy League doctoral professors and master's degree students - who the **** cares when you are posting on a UFC internet forum?  lol, Noob gonna Noob.

You refer to us as angry, but you are the one that is taking his ball and going home.  Who is angry?  Think about it.  If you do leave, I wish you nothing but success and best of luck to you and your wife.

He's embarrassed himself in this thread and I don't think he has it in him to concede that and come back again.  Conceding doesn't seem to be something he's familiar with to be honest.

• Like 1

There's only one way out of this forum

car-fire-lead-JPEG.jpg

RIP in Peace Enigma

104279-pouring-one-for-my-homies-gif-bAT

• Like 9

What I've learned from Noob

Fighting or using physical discipline is against the NAP. Being a condescending, close minded, dbag is perfectly ok. 

PS: Noob you are a student and not a teacher so a professor is not your peer. Students and part time waiters are your peers.

• Like 6

Later Noob

4036587-sparta-kick.gif

• Like 12

Tell me how you really feel Brian.

Polo > Brian

even tho u try to be mean, i still kinda like you.  youre still an a wadwad more often than not.

as i puff on this headband.

So the only reason you came here and stayed here all along was to convert people to your beliefs and if people didn't become convinced they are somehow lacking intellect because yours logic is undeniable and infallible?

lmfao! Big headed much. smdh

• Like 9

Pig in a blanket here is ground beef/pork, rice, diced tomato wrapped in a cabbage leaf.  or called Golumpki 

• Like 1

Pig in a blanket here is ground beef/pork, rice, diced tomato wrapped in a cabbage leaf.  or called Golumpki 

What country? 

Over here ( USA ) it's just hotdogs or sausage wrapped in bread & baked. 

• Like 4