Sign in to follow this  
KINGnoob

Its my 5 year anniversary as a participant on this forum...

even tho u try to be mean, i still kinda like you.  youre still an a wadwad more often than not.

as i puff on this headband.

55546273.jpg

• Like 5

i wonder if this dude is still bussing tables and bringing water to people at the local diner to roll in that 6 figure salary?

then again what do i know? we're all a bunch of uneducated retards.

Edited by idyb
  • Like 2

i wonder if this dude is still bussing tables and bringing water to people at the local diner to roll in that 6 figure salary?

That's because you all passed the Official UFC Fight Club Forum Hillbilly test. 

Just ask him. He is Scripts now

• Like 3

Negative, but I will be happy to carry his flag/avatar. 

This is just sad to watch.

• Like 4

So who would you prefer to vote for out of all the choices to be POTUS, Scripts/BJJnoob?

Dude I am not teh noob. Just a super fan of his debate style. You and his back and forth in the thread I bumped was awesome. Obviously you lost, but good points made all around. 

My vote is currently for Trumpski. If Rand Paul though makes some gains in the polls and starts to look more promising, then I will probs vote for him. Rand Paul is a more complete package, where Trumps more about finally ending the atrocities that are the border and trade.

Dude I am not teh noob. Just a super fan of his debate style. You and his back and forth in the thread I bumped was awesome. Obviously you lost, but good points made all around. 

My vote is currently for Trumpski. If Rand Paul though makes some gains in the polls and starts to look more promising, then I will probs vote for him. Rand Paul is a more complete package, where Trumps more about finally ending the atrocities that are the border and trade.

oblivious-hipster-meme-generator-i-m-suc

• Like 6

I will give you a 15% tip on this post.  I think it was OK, but not enough to allow me to consider a 20% tip.  Also, you still don't have double Ds, so I'm afraid 15% is the highest I can go as far as tipping your work on that post.  Keep it up though!

• Like 1

Look at that. I was right as usual. Even if scripts isn't Noob lol

You think it's possible anyone else other than noob thinks his retarded arguments are good?

• Like 3

You think it's possible anyone else other than noob thinks his retarded arguments are good?

Of course its possible. Because I do. Just read through his debate with MMA. His one point about the hamburger was dope. Can you point to an example when he made a bad argument? Maybe that can turn me off and I'll change my avatar. 

I think it's possible someone might imitate him considering noob was a gimmick to start with. But in any case I saw the original noob make a post a few months back.

Of course its possible. Because I do. Just read through his debate with MMA. His one point about the hamburger was dope. Can you point to an example when he made a bad argument? Maybe that can turn me off and I'll change my avatar. 

Anything ever said in favor of Derpertarianism. 

I think it's possible someone might imitate him considering noob was a gimmick to start with. But in any case I saw the original noob make a post a few months back.

Then he was permabanned and made an alt
  • Like 4

Every single time he tried to use logical fallacies as a way to avoid an opponents point of view. So basically every single post he ever made.

• Like 1

Every single time he tried to use logical fallacies as a way to avoid an opponents point of view. So basically every single post he ever made.

Show me one please. 

Then he was permabanned and made an alt

his original account isnt banned though

did he get suspended for like 99 years or what?

dont worry though bjjnoob. if they let me back after all the **** i post on this ****hole of a forum im sure youre safe.

• Like 1

Stay angry.

Oh really?

I'll show you mad,

I'm not tipping another waiter ever again

How you like those potatoes son?

• Like 3

Bjjnoob, Kingnoob, Scripts, whatever your name is, i'm glad you're back because we need posters such as your good self.

It's a special kind of person who can insert themselves into a thread and then carry said thread single handedly against 95% of the forum for page after page after page rustling jimmies on an almost industrial scale.

Such a rare talent has not been witnessed on the forum since the glory days of such illustrious posters as Kevbo and DLT4, oh and that mod who lost the plot big time, can't remember his name.

Anyway, if you're half the poster that noob was the forums gonna go to **** but at least it'll be fun to watch.

Let the flaming begin

• Like 1

Bjjnoob, Kingnoob, Scripts, whatever your name is, i'm glad you're back because we need posters such as your good self.

It's a special kind of person who can insert themselves into a thread and then carry said thread single handedly against 95% of the forum for page after page after page rustling jimmies on an almost industrial scale.

Such a rare talent has not been witnessed on the forum since the glory days of such illustrious posters as Kevbo and DLT4, oh and that mod who lost the plot big time, can't remember his name.

Anyway, if you're half the poster that noob was the forums gonna go to **** but at least it'll be fun to watch.

Let the flaming begin

You're talking to the guy who rage quit a couple months ago. You have massively misread the situation if you think he's rustling anyones jimmies.

• Like 6

You're talking to the guy who rage quit a couple months ago. You have massively misread the situation if you think he's rustling anyones jimmies.

^^^ Industrial rustleage, or having a laugh? :P

• Like 5

Ok ok, so maybe i embellished a little, you never heard of artistic licence  :P

• Like 4

Oh he rustled jimmies. Don't be so egotistical to ignore that fact. 

• Like 1