Sign in to follow this  
RONDA_#1_p4p

DANA PROVES ONCE AGAIN THAT HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS DOING

Bringing in an alternate would've been the best thing to do, but I'd say what happened was the next best.

The only other option would've been giving Bec a bye, which would've been extremely unfair to the seven other women that had to win a fight, and take damage to get through to the next round.

Bringing in an alternate would've been the best thing to do, but I'd say what happened was the next best.

The only other option would've been giving Bec a bye, which would've been extremely unfair to the seven other women that had to win a fight, and take damage to get through to the next round.

why break precedent?  theyre throwing their own rules out the window for the sake of ratings and drama.  either that, or they have earmarked cain, pettis, mcgregor, and all of the other cans that they shamelessly promote while ignoring other great fighters.

why break precedent?  theyre throwing their own rules out the window for the sake of ratings and drama.  either that, or they have earmarked cain, pettis, mcgregor, and all of the other cans that they shamelessly promote while ignoring other great fighters.

1) I'm not sure what precedent they broke. They've brought back fighters that have lost on TUF tons of times.

2) I'm really not sure what the hell those fighters you listed have to do with anything in this conversation.

• Like 4

Dana proves once again that he is a businessman....If you think TUF is run for any reason other than to generate the UFC $$$, think again.

Obviously. That's how he turned a dying company into a multimillion dollar business.

• Like 3

heres where is gets frustrating, max... magana had a way better fight than torres.  why not wait to see who preforms best and leave that fight till last?

• Like 1

heres where is gets frustrating, max... magana had a way better fight than torres.  why not wait to see who preforms best and leave that fight till last?

True, sometimes those fights aren't in the order that they are shown on tv though. They are picking the fights so I don't see how they would go in the order that they are.

It was the right decision. Tecia was a high seed who lost an upset decision to a much lower ranked fighter. She didn't take much if any damage during her loss, so it made perfect sense to bring her back. Unlike most other TUF seasons, there were no fights just to get into the house. These were all fighters they scouted, invited to the show, selected, and (of course) seeded.

Cort McGee was brought back into his season of TUF after a controversial decision loss to Nick "Gift Decision" Ring. He ended up winning the whole thing.

Speaking of decisions, I really think the Tecia versus Bec fight should've gone to a third round.  Oh well.

It was the right decision. Tecia was a high seed who lost an upset decision to a much lower ranked fighter. She didn't take much if any damage during her loss, so it made perfect sense to bring her back. Unlike most other TUF seasons, there were no fights just to get into the house. These were all fighters they scouted, invited to the show, selected, and (of course) seeded.

Cort McGee was brought back into his season of TUF after a controversial decision loss to Nick "Gift Decision" Ring. He ended up winning the whole thing.

Speaking of decisions, I really think the Tecia versus Bec fight should've gone to a third round.  Oh well.

Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.gif

• Like 1