WarWest®

If you don't got the cajones....

9 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

does anybody know how  to set a screen saver?

yes but to busy wanking

• Like 5

1 minute ago, fobar said:

yes but to busy wanking

youre gay for eclipse76 all day bro

• Like 2

Just now, -idyb- said:

youre gay for eclipse76 all day bro

i will creampie that sexy bastard.  I WILL!!!!!!

• Like 3

the muscles overgrown on top of his muscles will snap u in half like a twig bro

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

he wants me to creampie him, ask him!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, -idyb- said:

Whoa! Slow down there, buddy. If you mess around and **** too quick, I'll clinch my butt cheeks together and RIP your **** off.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, TheSinisterUrge said:

Whoa! Slow down there, buddy. If you mess around and **** too quick, I'll clinch my butt cheeks together and RIP your **** off.

LMAO 

Old school Eddie Murphy is the best.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Eclipse was stylin' with the fly open pic. Could have been a GQ cover that one. Should have worn his Calvin's lol. 

That latest one with the tire is awesome. WAR Eclipse. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TheSinisterUrge said:

mad gay yo

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Do you show your junk at the end or are your jeans just too small to close?

Was the photographers idea. I just ran with it.. or limped.. cause da package..  lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

52 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

Was the photographers idea. I just ran with it.. or limped.. cause da package..  lol

Was the photographer a man or a woman?

Edited by classicboxer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, classicboxer said:

Great question!!

A woman 

@AJKPhotography 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

Great question!!

A woman 

@AJKPhotography 

There's a problem, it's not a woman:

https://www.ajkphotography.net/about

Hello, my name is Andrew Kuhnash and I am an amateur photographer from Canton, Ohio. I am 21 years old and I plan on pursuing photography for the rest of my life.

DSC-0853-Edit-2-Edit.jpg

You must have ugly women where you live :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Bwana said:

There's a problem, it's not a woman:

https://www.ajkphotography.net/about

Hello, my name is Andrew Kuhnash and I am an amateur photographer from Canton, Ohio. I am 21 years old and I plan on pursuing photography for the rest of my life.

DSC-0853-Edit-2-Edit.jpg

You must have ugly women where you live :)

https://m.facebook.com/AJKPhotography/

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I genuinely thought your junk was coming out at some point. 

You may have noticed, but he is slowly releasing photos from the same shoot. If you're a good boy, he might release the Kraken next.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, classicboxer said:

4 hours ago, Eclipse76 said:

Great question!!

A woman 

@AJKPhotography 

I can vouch for this lol. The Chad told me about her work so i looked it up. Many wimmin i would say "mmmmmm....HELLO  sweet potato"

One of the her wimmen got me so excited i had to stop looking because the tension was rising but it went down gradually. 

odWhzs8.jpg

• Like 3

On 10/15/2018 at 3:45 PM, TheSinisterUrge said:

You may have noticed, but he is slowly releasing photos from the same shoot. If you're a good boy, he might release the Kraken next.

38 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

IMG_20181018_082522_978.jpg

The pants are off!!! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Yo Eclipse are those pics from pretty soon after your competition? Are you still that lean? Personally think the lean look is a better look. 

You ever flex between sets? I have a wall mirror in my room now and i do that sometimes between sets. Not 100% flexing but i'm ripped enough with more muscle control where i can activate parts of my muscles and roll them like a wave rippling up and down and i can see the separation. It's kinda cool and seems to help in recruiting extra fibers sort of like an active rest but is still working the muscle in a different way than whatever exercise i'm doing and i find when i go back to the set i can activate more muscle fiber through the movement. 

If you ever do that do you ever catch yourself like holy fk i'm getting vain? Or do you tell yourself hey Matt Serra that guy telling me not to be a little vain i work HARD for dis chit so i deserve to be a bit vain sometimes haha

• Like 1

Lol. I'm decently lean year round. But no real abs I would say.. not fat just not ripped.. veiny year round. I don't flex much due to I worry about being vain lol

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eclipse76 said:

Lol. I'm decently lean year round. But no real abs I would say.. not fat just not ripped.. veiny year round. I don't flex much due to I worry about being vain lol

I would be self conscious about it at a gym for sure. I normally don't give AF what people think but yeah wouldn't wanna be that guy that is doing that and someone looks at you like "This fkng guy :rolleyes: needs to get a room...with himself. LOL

I have found the flexing helps. It's sort of like a light isometrics and i'm getting a little more recruitment with under time tension during rest periods. Are you a fan of time under tension i.e. doing super slow controlled reps and sometimes holding negatives? 

Diamond Dallas and a guy named Chris Heria seemed to be big fans of it and i've noticed since doing more of that i master the full movement easier. If you can master the negative portion of a movement the rest is easy. 

• Like 1

Fresh off a run feelin' great. I think we took over this thread Chad. WAR shirtless fit dudes lol

45477161882_9d902b031d_b.jpg

Not gonna lie i get inspired when you post pics. I'm like "Yep gonna have to step my game up" I'm always motivated but that extra bit of motivation helps. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Fresh off a run feelin' great. I think we took over this thread Chad. WAR shirtless fit dudes lol

45477161882_9d902b031d_b.jpg

Not gonna lie i get inspired when you post pics. I'm like "Yep gonna have to step my game up" I'm always motivated but that extra bit of motivation helps. 

You're killing it brotha! Keep it up! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

how much was that? 

605lbs 

Working back to 700lbs plus more..   taking it slow cause I want to make sure my back is safe. Seems good so far 

• Like 3

Impressive lift and great form. What's the deal with the piece of wood under your feet? Sure there's a reason for it? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StompGrind said:

Impressive lift and great form. What's the deal with the piece of wood under your feet? Sure there's a reason for it? 

It helps to make the bar lower so it's almost a full deadlift.. which also helps get the hamstrings involved.  While also helping to stop to much lower back pain.. rack pulls really help me heal and grow at the same time . 

• Like 2

Your ever do wide legged deads like the chick at 50 second in? 

Was watching this last night cause nice booties motivate me lol.  Anyway the chick at 50 seconds in made me think that style of deadlift is definitely easier on the lumbar. 

When you do your legs more parallel especially taller people unless your back is perfectly straight and your hinge form flawless with a lot of hamstring/glute/core activation i find the position puts a lot of stress on my lumbar especially if you go slow and lack a lot of flexibility in hams.

I even played around with that last night just to see the difference and noticed the wide leg version is much more like a T-bar kinda deadlift i.e. straighter up and down with some force leaning back but screwed into the ground. 

I'd Imagine even more so for taller people the more parallel closer stance put more stress on the lumbar because you kinda have to lean forward a little more where as if you watch guys like Shaw they tend to go wide and get under the weight almost leaning back into the pull to lift up. Sort of like screwing your feet into the ground under the weight and letting your hinge & legs core and back strength act like sort of a  counter pressure doing a bunch of the work instead of your low back. 

if you get  a chance check this video with Shaw explaining exactly what i'm talking about here around 2 min in he gives some good advice about what i'm trying to describe here. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1