WarWest®

What are you doing right now?

im about to go run to walmart to grab a tub of vaseline, an XL box of tissues, and the new miley cyrus dvd.    cant wait to see the look on the clerks face as i ring it in.

• Like 2

Friends just left, going to take a dump and about to post something amazing on this very forum

I hope those two things were simultaneous, you can't beat a double log-on

• Like 5

Friends just left, going to take a dump and about to post something amazing on this very forum

make sure @identity sees it. better yet, PM him his own copy!

Edited by idyb

First of all Happy Birthday _MMA_FTW_!

I've just gotten home after a pretty horrible day at work, it was about 35C in the shade today and I was in the workshop with no aircon where its about 10 degrees hotter, and had a ridiculous amount of **** to do.

So i pressed on, didn't take a real break except to go buy a cold drink, which was some weird organic ginger beer. Now I love a good ginger beer and this stuff tasted pretty good in the heat, but an hour later my guts started to warn me something wasn't right, and lets just say Im glad you guys were already talking about poop because I just sprayed every square inch of my poor, poor toilet. 

Im still shaking....

• Like 8

I've just gotten home after a pretty horrible day at work, it was about 35C in the shade today and I was in the workshop with no aircon where its about 10 degrees hotter, and had a ridiculous amount of **** to do.

So i pressed on, didn't take a real break except to go buy a cold drink, which was some weird organic ginger beer. Now I love a good ginger beer and this stuff tasted pretty good in the heat, but an hour later my guts started to warn me something wasn't right, and lets just say Im glad you guys were already talking about poop because I just sprayed every square inch of my poor, poor toilet. 

Im still shaking....

lol metric system. Ain't nobody got time for that.

• Like 6

I think my wife and my parent-in-laws will be going for dinner on Saturday.  I'm pretty low key on the birthday stuff, so probably gonna watch Thursday Night Football for tonight after work.

Happy GOAT Birthday!

• Like 3

Avoiding work like Cain avoiding the HW divison.  Bring on 1pm so i can go the **** home

Edited by crangs
  • Like 5

Im still shaking....

lol another successful day 

• Like 6

It was probably around 115F in the shed lol Muricans...

Yeah, i don't miss that Sydney heat.  Used to work in a factory making cans back in the day and the platform i was on was right next to the roof and used to push 50 degrees on the regular on that mofo

• Like 2

Happy Birthday homie

I turned 23 yesterday man, or today. It happened on the 13th where i'm from

Happy Birthday Holmes!

• Like 4

Yeah, i don't miss that Sydney heat.  Used to work in a factory making cans back in the day and the platform i was on was right next to the roof and used to push 50 degrees on the regular on that mofo

Been a long time since i had to work in this kind of heat, and yeah I can totally understand, that sounds brutal.

• Like 1

Happy Birthday homie

did you receive the birthday cake i sent you in the mail yet?

Edited by idyb
  • Like 1

Happy Birthday homie

Happy birthday homie. I will mandate a no MeinCrying.jpg and poop joke day for the day.

• Like 6

Happy Birthday homie

LOL, one of my coworkers was born yesterday on the 13th also... and now Identity is born on the same day as me?

Happy belated birthday!

What kind of cake flavor did you get?

With creamy poop filling - right?

• Like 7

...not to rub it in the face of my American brothers, but right now I'm thinking....it's the weekend, time to go home  :)

by the way, there's a reason there are a lot of birthdays around now; 9 months ago was Valentine's day  ;)

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 6

It was probably around 115F in the shed lol Muricans...

I assume the "shed" is some kind of Oz slang for gay mens bath house.

I assume this only because use of the metric system is a sign of closeted homosexuality. Fact.

• Like 7

and?   i'm now intrigued how a stud like you got a glass body

Some old injuries seemed to have never properly healed, and sometimes a sneeze will pop off some pain. I've broken more bones than I should have. :P

• Like 4

Some old injuries seemed to have never properly healed, and sometimes a sneeze will pop off some pain. I've broken more bones than I should have. :P

we need to wrap you in some cotton wool man.   be careful with those sneezes :P

• Like 4

I assume the "shed" is some kind of Oz slang for gay mens bath house.

I assume this only because use of the metric system is a sign of closeted homosexuality. Fact.

Genuine laugh out loud for this one.... 

giphy.gif

• Like 6

Just got home from the Jim a little while ago, picked up an ice coffee on the way, now I'm playing some assassins creed, I'm trying to finish it this weekend before GTA 5 launches on PS4 and Xbone on tuesday.

I said I wasn't going to buy this game for a second time for slightly prettier graphics, but then they sold me those 1st person perspective wolf tickets and I ate them up. I kind of hate myself for it, but I'm going to go do some gangster **** in that game. 

• Like 6

Just poured a drink

Think I'm gonna go smoke

Then jump on Watch Dogs for a while

Damn son, I can't believe you are still playing watch dogs after five months. Either you are in love with that game way more than anyone else, or you don't play video games very much.

Edited by 12er
  • Like 1

Damn son, I can't believe you are still playing watch dogs after five months. Either you are in love with that game way more than anyone else, or you don't play video games very much.

Just don't play much

I was only on the 5th chapter when I started playing it again the other day and I think there's 15 chapters

I have I think around 7 or 8 games for the PS4 and none of them are done. **** I'm only to level 3 on Destiny LoL

And I'm picking up GTA on Tuesday. That one I will probably play a lot now that it's actually getting cold outside.

• Like 2

Just don't play much

I was only on the 5th chapter when I started playing it again the other day and I think there's 15 chapters

I have I think around 7 or 8 games for the PS4 and none of them are done. **** I'm only to level 3 on Destiny LoL

And I'm picking up GTA on Tuesday. That one I will probably play a lot now that it's actually getting cold outside.

Also because I've never ****ing played it! Lmao

I ditched the PS3 for the PS4 thinking it would come out on that console immediately

Boy was I ****ing wrong

• Like 1

Also because I've never **** played it! Lmao

I ditched the PS3 for the PS4 thinking it would come out on that console immediately

Boy was I **** wrong

Yea but I think it was worth the wait, dat 1st person perspective is going to be off the ****ing chain son. 

I actually never beat the campaign either, I got it about a week after it came out and about halfway thru the campaign GTA online released and I just played online.

I'm going to actually beat the damn campaign this time around.

• Like 2